“Cops are the real hero,” Bains said. “Law enforcement are the real hero. “

“Cops are the real hero,” Bains said. “Law enforcement are the real hero. “

Nice guy.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Zx9BA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BRO TIER

Sikh religion literally evolved to combat muslims. They require every member to carry around a knife at all times just in case

poo

Archive link for non-fags

archive.is/Zx9BA

Sikhs are truly based.

POO IN MUSLIM

>Mr. Bains

>They require every member to carry around a knife at all times just in case
This isn't true.
The Kirpan is carried only by those who take the Baptism. They are the extreme minority of all Sikhs.

Most of know Sikhs are bro-tier here. Natural allies against Islam.

yeah, sikhs are sikh

DESIGNATED

>le bro tier sikh meme
when will this die?

He's a much a hero as the black guy from the Amanda Berry case is.

>We eat ribs with this dude!

sikhs and muslims are both shit tier brown savages that need to be genocided

Begone streetshitter

Sikh's are honorary Anglos.

when the "motive is still unclear" meme dies, achmed

>Bains

???

When reddit finally leaves.
White liberal faggots go out of their way to virtue signal and announce how much they love brown people at ever opportunity.

The majority of Sikhs in Indian only attend service because they get a free meal.
In the US and Canada there are plenty of teenage Indian kids fro, Sikh families who end up in street gangs acting like typical niggers. Its even become a major theme in Sikh music, how the youth is being lost.
Only a select few actually take the faith seriously enough to go through with their baptism ceremony, to follow the path of the saint soldier in the tradition of the gurus. They're a tiny minority within the faith.

POO IN ALOO MUTTER PANEER

Based as usual, I think they should free khalistan so sikhs have their own nation and arent being robbed of taxes by the poo in loos

As a baptied sikh i can confirm that the sikh youth have been brainwashed with cultural marxism and nigger culture and true sikhism is dying like Christianity. The (((media))) is to blame and their horrible white washed liberal parents are to blame.

Import more Sikhs here because they are true Bro Tier instead of Pakis.

It's hard for me I want to like them because of how much the mudslimes hate them but the only Sikh I've met is probably one of the worst people I've ever known

dont worry dear khalsa brother,...there are millions of baptised khalsa in India,MILLIONS.

most of them are the hefty sonorous tall men from majhail. We dont show ourselves much thats all,...our time will come .....by 2020 or max 2037.We will do Guru Arjan Devjis Bidding...as per his prophecy,

>We will do Guru Arjan Devjis Bidding
You had better, your nation needs it.

I'm hoping that my country uses the impending Indian-Paki war as an excuse to deport all Poos. Please let this be at least one good thing we get out of giving Pakistan our shekels.