Streamer Robbed & Assaulted LIVE

>youtube.com/watch?v=7z6YPVsohzQ

And guess who did it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BoLPLsQbdt0
youtube.com/watch?v=wwKaIM1-ei4
independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/gaming/twitch-pokemon-go-mugging-video-player-robbed-video-watch-a7316386.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>walking out at night
But seriously, fuck niggers.

was it obamas son?

>New York, concrete jungle where dreams are made of
There's nothing you can't do
Now you're in New York
These streets will make you feel brand new
Big lights will inspire you
Hear it for New York, New York, New York

We know who did. It's always the same. Stop making threads about it already.

Niggers

Ofcourse it was a sand nigger.

>he a gentle giant
>he finna turn his lyfe around
>need mo money fo dem pograms

>Walking around Central Park at midnight
>alone
>As a skinny asian dude
>With expensive camera equipment and phone setup

Did anyone ever stop to think that the African American young man was poor and could never afford a nice phone to play fucking POKEMANS on? Privileged Asian flaunting his good fortune while being completely oblivious to others real life struggle. It's fucking dusgusting. You have to take what you want in this world. That's why the white man keeps black men down, because they know change is coming. They are taking back America. They are taking white women and there is nothing the white boys can do about it.

>not paying attention to your surroundings while you walk
>walking in a city at night

He shouldn't have relaxed

That's why around blac, you never relax

did they catch the dude?

>>walking out at night

The american mindset is fascinating and scary.
Because over here this never really was a problem until mass immigration.

So this kind of mindset is developing in germany. No go areas, times you should not be outside etc.

Sad seeing us both go downhill this way.

Kek'd heartily. Well played.

Because the attacker was black the asian guys twitch again was deleted against his will.

Nigger tier
But good

>And guess who did it.
It aint me
IT AINT ME

Always. Americans should just go out and eradicate niggers. It would take maybe a week and then you'd be rid of them forever.

Goddamn. That hit. I've been sucker punched to start a fight before. I'm not triggered, but seeing and hearing those kind of hits make my gut turn.

He's still a fucking moron for relaxing.

Enjoy the peace while it lasts germany.
Even during the day isn't a guarantee someone wont randomly assault you in an attempt to take your shit.
Crime is the norm and paranoia runs high with people installing multiple locks onto their doors in fear of break ins.

Must have been nice though, don't think there was ever a single point here where I could say I'd be capable of walking out at night without fear of someone attempting to harm me.

He was asking for it. Retarded faggot.

This.

Whadda dummie gook.

Agreed, still though that nigger hits like a bitch. No excuse for that yellow cuck to not be seppuku'd out of consciousness.

This is true.

Last night I got to my apartment at like 8pm with a bunch of groceries. I took longer than I expected at the store and it was dark by the time I got home, which meant that I had to literally look over my shoulder every time I picked up a bag from the trunk of my car.

I almost ripped my arm off carrying a week's worth of groceries up the stairs in two trips so that I could minimize my exposure to potential niggers.

But, to be clear, it's not like that everywhere in this country. There are safer areas to live. "safer" pretty much = "white"

why not just walk around at night with a gun and shoot any nigger that walks at you?

it'd be like a real life video game

maybe the fag will start working out and vote trump now

seriosuly, just zimmerman around the place i mean you have guns available so you could actually do that

Because I want a peaceful life and don't want dindus trying to exact revenge on me just because I killed one of their worthless kind.

I just want to chill and not be worried about shit like It really does suck,

That was pretty sad to watch, but I can't really feel bad for him. Everybody knows Central Park can be dangerous at night, walking around with an expensive camera and phone openly is just asking to get robbed.

I'll never understand why city fags willingly choose to live in nigger infested shit holes, meanwhile a 10 year old can walk around my all white town in the middle of the night and be perfectly safe.

video went private

Video is private.....

Savage.

Uploader bitched out. Too much racial tension for his video.

gibs working link

because acording to those fags niggers are totally safe, not criminals, and it's all racism. Then reality smacks them in the face.

vod is still up on his twitch channel
twitch dot tv/rickeybot/v/90161964?t=02h27m51s

It's a crazy thing, isn't it? I've never experience true safety at all times even during daytime, even in my own neighborhood. The Japanese and Koreans might actually be the one 2 people in world to experience such comfort.

/Thread

>I am the pokemon trainer now

youtube.com/watch?v=BoLPLsQbdt0

what can you expect when his government left him no choice, he has to survive somehow you know.

I live in a city area and I just like how I can walk everywhere and it's all convenient. The downside is Niggers and Spics are always around the corner from places like where I live. It would just be perfect if they weren't around.

Of course the dindu had to suckerpunch him out of nowhere.

Mass immigration or not walking around without being aware of your surroundings is pretty stupid

Wut? Just like your women are asking for it right?

This guy got triggerd when people made fun of the dude getting knocked out.

Not bloody likely. Ever noticed how it was we Americans (actually it's just our Kikes.) who reward a nigger's criminal behavior by giving them a career of singing off-key autotune music, rapping, or throwing balls inside a basket for millions of dollars?

It's astounding to me how criminals are treated like rockstars in the USA.

Speaking as someone who has Jap heritage, this is my view of our cultural differences.

The difference in morality between the USA & Asia.

In USA, if you commit crime, smoke crack & codeine, and act like a thug gangsta...
They treat you like a celebrity, hell you'll even get a reality show out of it because you're so cool!

In Asia, if you commit crime, smoke crack & codeine, and act like a thug gangsta...
You'll get your ass beat down by the men in your family, and they will scream at you "You dishonor our ancestors!"

The USA wouldn't have so many damn criminals if our Shitlibs didn't fucking encourage them by reassuring niggers that they dindu nuffin.

GIT GUD OR GET REKT SON!

Rope when? Seriously I'm ready.

America seems so strange. People afraid of walking out at night.

Here I can walk out at 3AM, smartphone or tablet out and be perfectly fine. The most eventful thing I saw this week deep night was a drunk girl pissing on the street's side. No mugging, no suspicious guys.

>twitch dot tv/rickeybot/v/90161964?t=02h27m51s
get rekt

Yeah but you do not have niggers, muslims or Mexicans

>gets socked onto the ground
>still spins the stop for items

did he at least catch the pokemon??

whats that on the negro's head??

Night lamp probs.
Don't think they are that dumb to go pro their own crimes.

her is another upload of the video
youtube.com/watch?v=wwKaIM1-ei4

> And guess who did it.

NIGGERS!!!!

Brown people doing brown people things. I hope he became red pilled.

How to US authorities indentify niggas when they all look the same?

maybe there is some underground nigger site where they share their crimes and give advice to noob niggers who to knock out people easier.

>shit like this happens
>nignogs wonder why they are on a shoot on sight list

some kind of niggerchan

they should just show that clip in geography lessons when it's time to learn about america, it says it all

Hang this nigger

"strange" is not the right description.

"Nigger infested" is what you meant.

His 43 y/o nu male hapa victim says it was a GoPro.

>Don't think they are that dumb to go pro their own crimes.

Oh naive you.

PEE

there is a stream delay

>have a heavily Asian neighborhood in my town
>can walk through there in the dead of night with nothing happening
Maximum comfy

>niggas
staaaaahp

it's niggers, not niggas. NIGGERS

I'm surprised all he got was a fucked up Jaw.

Usually niggers kill you after robbing you.

Youtube closed his channel.

Can you guess who were the people who started glorifying drugs and being gangsta?

What
The
Fuck

white people like ronald reagan?

new link

independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/gaming/twitch-pokemon-go-mugging-video-player-robbed-video-watch-a7316386.html

A VULGAR DISPLAY OF POKEMON

good1

>log on to Cred Forums
>it ain't me starts playing

(He dindu)

lol, criminal nigger with a go pro documenting all his crimes.

can't make this shit up. fucking US

Fucking Team Rocket always stealing pokemon.

It helps not having niggers

>It helps not having niggers
you liked them when they used to pick cotton for you. karma bitch.

lmao

lul, the nigger is so used to robbing people, it's boring to him

it's like he's grinding through another day on the plantation, filling a cotton basket

got a headlamp to make the job easier and everything

I love how people think nigga is less racist. It's just because they can't pronounce -er. They say playa, busta, and nigga, when they mean to say nigger.

Then 2pac had some rant about how nigga is different from nigger, because he was some pseudo-intellectual dumbass, and then everyone started to think there was some distinction when there really isn't.

>when you need to start locking your front door at night

Wouldn't do it for years. Brownskins ruin everything.

video is private

lol. ive lived in nice places and shit places, after walking around at night enough in any of these places, i leave prepared to kill someone.

i always have a tire iron, big screw driver or knife on me and im always looking around. my skinny friends usually get mugged, i never do.

checked and keked
also safed

YOU

YOU OWN A PHONE

I TAKE AWAY

MAKE IT MY OWWWWWWWWNN

got a mirror senpai?

>t. any homogeneous developed nation

don't fall for the birthrate meme or you'll also get the gift of diversity

Japan is 98.5% Japanese... You literally have no niggers except the ones on American military bases.