Can it happen, Cred Forums?

Can it happen, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/09/17/reuters-poll-high-confidence-of-trump-win-in-vermont/
axiomstrategies.com/abc/
peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/09/19/hillary-clinton-cancels-event-california-campaign-says-pneumonia/
thehill.com/policy/national-security/296680-house-panel-probes-web-rumor-on-clinton-emails
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/19/hes-the-republican-obama-trump-raises-100-million-from-small-donors-in-less-than-three-months/
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/vermont/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All things are possible when you believe in Kek, my son.

nope

He's got a better chance at winning than someone does at getting dubs.

>blue virginia
>red pennsylvania

I want this fucking meme to end

It'll likely be switched but it's possible he'll get both.

>arizona
>blue
stopped reading there

I can't quite read the date.

Clinton can win

21% of the population speaks Spanish, familia. Will Paco really vote for the wall?

>Vermont
Are you retarded?

Blue arizona
Red vermont

Nigga are you american?

Vermont in red? They usually call vermont democratic on election night before a single vote has been counted and they have never been wrong

I was surprised too but
dailycaller.com/2016/09/17/reuters-poll-high-confidence-of-trump-win-in-vermont/

axiomstrategies.com/abc/

Britbong here, so what are those numbers supposed to mean? are those US senators?

Trump needs PA.

Trump won't get PA.

Electoral votes. Each state is given a certain number of votes (# of representatives based off population + 2 senators.) The electoral college doesn't actually elect the president until early December and they aren't /technically/ bound to vote the way their state's population did (but shit would hit the fan if they betrayed their state.)

>Trump needs PA
Not true

>Trump won't get PA
Even less true

the us system is confusing for all brits dont worry bro.

in simple terms, the numbers on the states represent how much that state is worth.

in complicated terms,
The way it works is that you have the electoral college, an institute that has 538 electors (all those state numbers added together) that are elected from various states. Common misconception, you don't actually vote for the president, rather the electoral electors, who then vote for a president on your behalf (they're free to vote what they want however, hence how bush won with less votes in 2000, its a stupid system)
Now, if Texas voted for republican electors, 38 of those electors have a duty to vote for Trump.
So in technical terms, the people in Texas vote for Republcian electors, and the electors vote for Trump on their behalf.

Sad thing about the map this year, swing states all have to go to Trump otherwise hes not in for a chance. Only persons whos came close was Reagan, and he didn't even manage to get Minnesota.

Cheers, that made things more simple

Hillary Clinton Cancels Event in California, Campaign Says Pneumonia is Back

peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/09/19/hillary-clinton-cancels-event-california-campaign-says-pneumonia/

House panel looking into Reddit post about Clinton's email server

thehill.com/policy/national-security/296680-house-panel-probes-web-rumor-on-clinton-emails

Trump Raises $100 Million From Small Donors in Less Than Three Months

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/19/hes-the-republican-obama-trump-raises-100-million-from-small-donors-in-less-than-three-months/

>sage

>they're free to vote what they want however, hence how bush won with less votes in 2000
Bush didn't win because of unfaithful Electors, he won because Jeb! rigged the shit out of Florida

I mean because the Electoral College system does not perfectly distribute its proportional votes and because all but two states distribute their electors first-past-the-post.

The "fairness" of the system is that it doesn't matter if Democrats get 10 or 15 million votes out of California, all that counts is that they got more.
The presidential election is a state-by-state decision; if it was determined by popular vote, then (to continue the example) all of the millions of votes in California beyond the one that secured the Democrat majority would simply be disenfranchising millions of voters in the many smaller states nationwide.

>not flipping New Hampshire
>not flipping Oregon
>not flipping Vermont
WE'RE GONNA KEEP WINNING, user
WE'RE GONNA WIN SO MUCH YOU'LL GET SICK OF IT

Looks like 20 Sep to me.

Wow that is unexpected.

Still, it seems like an extreme outlier. Clinton is up ~20 on average. projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/vermont/

He has a better chance of winning ME, NH or NJ

Guess im #cucked4her now

>NY
>Blue

>PA 80% white
>VA 60% white

AZ will go red

Not surprised. The DNC fucked over their homeboy

Actually, if you look at the original Reuters article, does it actually say Vermont anywhere? I think the dailycaller writer confused VT and NH. The scaled map is quite unclear.

don't you faggots have 50 states why the fuck do you need 270 of to win jesus christ why do you have to make things so butt fucking unreadable just fucking who gets mosts states wins reeeeeeee

>vermont red and NH blue

Illegals cannot vote in arizona user

If Trump wins PA-FL he will win. Only option.

Because why should a state like rhode island have as much of a say as a state like california ?

It's mostly based on population levels m80. California has 38 million inhabitants so it makes sense they have more electoral votes

I got a bad feeling Ohio is going to fuck things up

The only thing I think PA has going for it is the fact that niggers from Philly and Pitt are less likely to come out in record numbers like they did for obongo. That's said, cucked White's in those cities will. Anywhere outside of there is almost completely Conservative.

What will America be like in 4 years if Shillary wins?

Also will there be riots if Trump wins?

>AZ
>blue

>white people automatically vote republican
If you actually lived in Pennsylvania you'd realize that our cities are full of white beta numale cucks

if Kek wills it.

So let it be written.
So let it be done.

The Electoral College is based on the number of seats in Congress. Every state gets a minimum of 3 votes in the EC - 2 senators + X number of members of house of representatives. States with higher populations (California, NY, Texas) have more EC votes since population determines the number of representatives.

The number will not exceed 538 - 100 senators (2 per state) + 438 representatives (population based, includes territorial and DC representation). The 438 is redistributed based on census data I believe.

He's still underwater in most of those states, though.

Do you see what I did there, Bangladesh? Underwater?

Hes rising in all of them except Minnesota

Sure, if Trump somehow lands all these swing states that poll blue... why not?

Trump will win. My randomly decided combination of digits confirm this.

>randomly