QUICK TURN ON FOX NEWS

Mongolian fly fishing forum makes national headline

Other urls found in this thread:

peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/09/19/hillary-clinton-cancels-event-california-campaign-says-pneumonia/
thehill.com/policy/national-security/296680-house-panel-probes-web-rumor-on-clinton-emails
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/19/hes-the-republican-obama-trump-raises-100-million-from-small-donors-in-less-than-three-months/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thus is so insane.

SRS question,how you think they explain stuff like this to Hillary? Let's pretend or asked that she's not in a coma. Do they tell her about fur stuff also?

We win.

They go to arrest her is how it comes out she's been dead since the eleventh.

Did our enemies kill us?

>If you kill your enemies they win

>they killed us

WE WON

>Muh emails
Republitards are a broken record.

Tell her about it? I'm sure they actively shield her from any negativity and spin anything that they do have to tell her. Can you imagine being the asshole who has to tell her some bad news?

YIFF

Hillary Clinton Cancels Event in California, Campaign Says Pneumonia is Back

peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/09/19/hillary-clinton-cancels-event-california-campaign-says-pneumonia/

House panel looking into Reddit post about Clinton's email server

thehill.com/policy/national-security/296680-house-panel-probes-web-rumor-on-clinton-emails

Trump Raises $100 Million From Small Donors in Less Than Three Months

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/19/hes-the-republican-obama-trump-raises-100-million-from-small-donors-in-less-than-three-months/

This is great.

Now he cannot commit involuntary suicide, there's too much publicity, it'd draw scepticism.

I guess they are just gonna find shit on his hard drive now then, and lock him up for it.

Is it still on? All I see is terrorism shit.

Thank you for correcting the record.

How many times have you typed that? You sound like the broken record little cuckboy.

when will you people learn?
when will you get it?
KeK is here

>doesnt even need the "JUST" photoshop

You're right, Dems are so much better
>muh racism
>muh literally shaking right now

KNOTTED

Who to vote for?

Shouldn't have asked plebbit pleb

>memegenerator
No excuse