Why should i support Trump as a non american?

I acknowledge most of his policies are based and will probably make the USA less cancerous. Also i admire you for having a right wing candidate who has a chance of actually getting elected.

However how would e.g. germans profit if you elect a president who puts America first?

If hillary gets elected she would probably take some refugees from us and keep financing the nato, keep the trading profitable for us etc.

I know it seems selfish but after all i mostly care about my country. So after all i think its save to say that every non american who unironically supports Trump is a good damm c.u.c.k.

Other urls found in this thread:

peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/09/19/hillary-clinton-cancels-event-california-campaign-says-pneumonia/
thehill.com/policy/national-security/296680-house-panel-probes-web-rumor-on-clinton-emails
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/19/hes-the-republican-obama-trump-raises-100-million-from-small-donors-in-less-than-three-months/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump for interest.

>However how would e.g. germans profit if you elect a president who puts America first?

Trunp would begin the gradual uncucking process of Europe by making you more responsible for uour own national defebse and safety over time.

Trump is a second generation PƤlzer, he lile many Volksdeutsche here care about Deutschland nearly as much as our home nation.

Trump will aid the nationalists if you cucks ever have your civil war

Trump wants refugee camps built in the middle east. If that happens maybe you can send some of yours back

get your own stronk leader that doesn't put niggers before your own people

He will make the idea of defending your own country more acceptable, Hans

Hillary will continue the proxy war against Syria and the neocon disruption of the middle east in general.

Trump wants to stop subsidizing revolution and return to a policy of middle east stability.

Hillary wants to continue the NATO escalation with Russia over Ukraine, Trump wants the alliance to mind its own business.

this.

OP is a fag.

Coz we all follow the fucking yanks so might as well get them setting off on the right track ae

Normalising the idea of challenging the status quo (which liberals have not been doing for over 50 years now - they are the status quo) and establishment, the re-normalisation of nationalism, more openness in terms of freedom of speech, American media generally reflects contemporary American meaning that countries that are civilised enough to get American content in English will also be culturally influenced.

>she would probably take some refugees from us and keep financing the nato, keep the trading profitable for us etc.
all she would do is keep financing the instability of middle east so the rapefugee-waves never stop, and possibly even incite war with russia.
trump on the other hand would most likely lift some sanctions on Russia, which would again open trade from EU to the east, especially on the nations chsaring a border with russia.

also trump is for stopping the "political correctness" that is plaguing western countries, turning them mudslime safe havens.
in time that movement would spread to eu as well.

Looking for serious toughts on this topic, would you mind meming in other threads?

>Trunp would begin the gradual uncucking process of Europe by making you more responsible for uour own national defebse and safety over time

I rather think this will lead to an EU army like its already proposed which we would need to spend more money on. also dont see how this ''uncucks'' us ?its rather less money for our education because lets be honest merkel wont cut the refugee support

>non american
>thinking they matter

Support whatever you want Hans. We don't give a fuck.
It makes literally no difference what the rest of the world thinks on anything.

will he though? do you think media narrative would suddenly change when he is elected?

I'd still support Trump not being a "good damm c.u.c.k." but because I want to see you krauts get raped economically.

>thinking they matter
no one implyed that .
i just wonder if I should be happy about a Trump precidency from a german point of view

You shouldn't support Trump
You should fuck right off and kill yourself
America didn't become great by giving a shit about what other countries think, and we won't become great again both starting now
Go deal with your own politicians if you care about your country so damn much

well the narrative certainly wont change if hilloli gets elected.
at least it has a chance of changing with trump.

Because he is not Hillary or and senile old cuckold that accept a curropt whore to fuck him over and still endorses her. Trump I hope have a backbone and from what i've seen he seems to be an decent man unlike the rest of them. The green parties i hate on principle alone and Garry Johnson should by a world map before he even things aiming for the white house.

That depends.

Do you lean more on the nationalist side of things?

If so, then yes, you should be happy about a Trump presidency because it's a sign that the pendulum is swinging back to the right. This is why many Trump supporters celebrated Brexit. A victory for nationalism in one country is a single to the rest that the tide is turning.

Are you one of the refugee's welcome type of germans? Lean more towards the globalist ideals?
Then no, you should fear the Trump presidency. It will give some momentum to right leaning political parties in Germany.

Luckily you're a not a citizen, so you could do your best to stop Trump and it doesn't even matter

If we elect hillary you can kiss your recent right wing gains goodbye.

>how would e.g. germans profit if you elect a president who puts America first?

nigga this ain't about you. You have no vote in our country, so whether or not you support him makes no difference to me.

>I know it seems selfish
It is. Very.

>i mostly care about my country.
And I care about mine. That's why I'm voting Trump. If you're so concerned about Germany, go work towards getting that bitch Merkel out of the picture.

>so you could do your best to stop Trump

Donating to Hillary as we speak :^)

You're Germany, it doesn't fucking matter who you support, just like it makes no difference if a support or oppose trump or Merkel

I dont give a fuck who you support

You have your own problem getting raped

Non citizens can't donate to US presidential candidates

I would point out that that's illegal, but that hardly matters in this fucking election

Oh, so "Crooked" Hillary hasn't found away around that? I'll inform Trump :^)

>I would point out that that's illegal

This is a lie :^)

>Why should i support Trump as a non american?

Why should I care if a nonamerican supports Trump?

Its not about if you give a fuck or not that doesnt help the both of us im just trying to make my mind up if im happy about a Trump precidency or not.
Also im looking for arguments not memes

The media must reform itself of face certain irrelevance.

>why should I support trump
>Germany
Being this dumb

I don't think you get it yet. We don't give a fuck about you or your opinions in matters you have no say in.

>trying to make my mind up if im happy about a Trump precidency or not.

This fucking triggers me so hard.

For one, he'll remove the multiculti propaganda that is strangling your countrymen and your nation. That stuff is only there because the CIA promotes it in your media and in your education system.

There will probably be less infiltration of right-wing nationalist organizations and less manipulation in your voting process, so you won't be stuck with another Stasi plant doing the bidding of globalists like Obama.

Look, I am from Taiwan myself. Yes, yes, the country whose current president before the election admits wanting to be the "Merkel in the east." She negotiated her way into the US Congress making deals with John McCain and got herself a Tw presidency at the end. God knows if the deal will still hold if Hillary fails the election.
But the interest of your country should be determined if at this point if you still want a strong US ally for your country or not,

1) Hillary would directly support NATO and the mass immigration policy, and yes she "probably" will take some refugees from your country, but it's more likely you guys will take more in as more displaced people need somewhere to go. But under her American military and sphere of influence will most likely slowly dwindle as her economy start to drop drastically. (this is based on we see no current policy from her that she will do better than Obama).
2) Trump will be tough and demanding money from US's allies. Trump would also set up a safe zone in Syria and resettle most of the refugees from their current host nation. Trump's plan is to make a stronger and richer America which will assert its sphere of influence in economy and technology in the future, but in short terms it will be bad for all of us the American allies.

So, there you have it, you either can have a long term pain from Hillary or a short term one in Trump.

yet you are angry that the media makes people world wide hate Trump?

many posters gave me serveral good points to think about you chimpanzee, just fuck off to any other thread

You can't deny that American policies greatly influence your own. Remember when Obongo shilled for the EU during Brexit? A conservative US president will inherently lead to more conservative policies in our allies.

When America is great the world is great.

This desu familial you can't vote so you don't matter

I'm supporting him because I want you guys to get the fuck out of your bubble and learn to live without America as your dick to ride on. It's time Europe learns again that some nationalism is natural and keeps things stable. In the long run.

Hillary Clinton Cancels Event in California, Campaign Says Pneumonia is Back

peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/09/19/hillary-clinton-cancels-event-california-campaign-says-pneumonia/

House panel looking into Reddit post about Clinton's email server

thehill.com/policy/national-security/296680-house-panel-probes-web-rumor-on-clinton-emails

Trump Raises $100 Million From Small Donors in Less Than Three Months

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/19/hes-the-republican-obama-trump-raises-100-million-from-small-donors-in-less-than-three-months/

>sage