Be Polish

>Be Polish
>100% white neighborhood, 99.9% white city (there are like three gypsies and an African dude)
>Get robbed by white people
>Get stabbed by white people
>Two of my friends died after being stabbed by rival clique
>One other got killed during a riot after a football match couple years back
>Go to Cred Forums to vent
>"Oh yeah, if it wasn't for niggers there would be no problem with crime, they are so violent"
>mfw

white nigger

Ayy that happens everywhere

With niggers it would just be worse

>>Be Polish
% white

poles are delusional

>Slavs
>white

>Slavs
>White
kek

AROUND SLAVS...

no seriously, look at the statistics, Poland is one of the country with the less criminality, and it's not that bad for a "poor" country, that's what happens everytime in every poor country, people don't have jobs and they have nothing to loose, so they are bored and fuck with their lifes, in richer country, people are rich so they wouldn't risk anything that could make them lose their money or their time, so they became weak, and niggers/arabs take benefits of this

>129x175

this

>Polish
>white

>implying that poles aren't nigger tier

>le Poles are white meme

1) we're talking about all-white first world cities in western europe and america. ie, anglosphere and such. Not post-commie slavsylvannia

2) your anecdotal evidence doesn't mean jack shit. Oh wow, you know of a couple people getting stabbed. Now go take a look at chicago or detroit or philly or camden etc etc etc. You don't even know how fucking good you have it.

Nobody said there would be NO crime. Just far less crime.

>Russian
>white
*inserts random mongoloid russian here*

... NEVER RELAX

slav's are the niggers of europe.

There is a reason eastern europe is essentially only one step up from africa, right next to western civilization.

>Polish
>100% white

pick one

60%

>slavs
>white

keklmao

My fellow Pole,

try living in one of the most Polish cities in the USA, Chicago.

What happens in Chicago?
Niggers and spics commit 90% of the crime.

You would have had 100 times as many friends killed and parts of your town burned while the instigators would have blamed your white skin for the carnage.

Go on, try it. See how awful Polacks really are.
You fucking self-hating cuck.

>POLISH
>WHITE
HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA

Fucking polish vermin

Poland is one of the safest countries i dont even know anyone who expierienced crime It really isnt bad

不管什么人,没有道德和理会, 干脆做野兽把

I'm just fucking teasing you, lol relax
Do you you're white or something? gtfo niggers

>slav
>calls others niggers
>USSR kills 20 million of its own people

k Ivan

>poles
>white

Biggest kek

That was literally da joos that did that, tho

>Rival Clique

>That gave me a Chris Evans tier kek

It's culture. You guys are EASILY the niggers of the bit of Europe that actually is still relevant.

You sure you are not german?
Selfhate is our thing.

Slavs areally the niggers of Europe.

>implying the slavs didn't do it to themselves
>implying the jews were solely responsible even if they had a hand in it

>Slavs
>White

DUDE POLAND IS SO WHITE AND BLONDE LMAO WE ARE BASCALLY NORWEGIANS

We have a lot of crime in Britain from EU migrants, but the vast majority of it seems to be committed by Easterners (Poles, Latvians, Romanians, Bulgarians, etc) - I think they're good people but they just have an unlucky background due to poor economic conditions in their countries and a lack of opportunity.

[This message has been filtered and approved as it contained no hate speech. The automated BT firewall operates in coherence with the internet safety regulation 84301 which has been in force since September 20 2016 after being passed in parliament. Any hate speech or intolerance online WILL result in a visit from your local Police and a possible £5000 fine.]

Those racist whites were appropriating minority culture.

> live in a city without shitskins
> don't get attacked by shitskins

Wew

Stems from poverty.

I know people use that excuse for blacks and Muslims, but it's actually true in Eastern Europe.

>Poles
>white
Also "white" is a shit-tier label that works as a unifier only in nigger or kebab infested cunts. You're a Pole and that's what should matter the most.

where the fuck do you live, Legnica is the most dangerous city last time I checked criminal stats, and I live here, I go out alot late in the evening and at night and I literally don't see anything dangerous

>only 2 died
Must be nice

We hear gunshots and sirens followed by dead bodies every weekend. Go live around blacks and see what true niggery is about.

>slavs
>white

Fuck off Jew, having light skin does not make you "white"

consider yourself lucky
I have to commute for an hour to get stabbed by a white person

COMPARING POLAND TO NORWAY, FUCKING TRASH TIER VERMIN

REEEEEEEEEE

Lol'd

>be newfoundlander
>100% white neighborhood, 99% white city, 99.2% white province (there are like three hosers and an injun)
>get balled at bya missus
>get gut in the jibber by a skeet
>two of my friends out roundda bay were knocked by george down the way
>one other got killed during a riot after willy knocked the toof right outtaher couple years back
>go to Cred Forums to shitpost
>"oh yeah by, the black men be cracked by they doin allabad fings n being spoiled"
>mfw

Funny how niggers and mudslimes think their opinions matter.