Hitler appreciation thread

ITT- post things we're thankful to Hitler for.

Volkswagen

imagine how many jews there would be if he didn't carry out his life's work

Didn't really accomplish much except for exposing the jews

Death of German spirit.

>believing that the holocaust actually happened

thanks for losing the war dipshit

Sieg Heil.

>denying the work of the great aryan people
neck yourself

But really, he saved us.

The bug is best car desu

I would really like to thank Hitler for attacking Pooland. He realised their Nationalism has always been cancer so he (and Stalin) made them the plumbers of today.

WW2 didn't remove that many poles, it was in 1655 when that happened, it destroyed Pooland forever.

Not removing them. Just destroying the cancer-nationalism they display today (again).

I don't get why Cred Forums denies Jews dying, surely that's what they want? I do understand the Jews have milked the fuck out of it though.

bump

killed a lot of germs

Russian and American relevance

Also turning germany into the car making superpower it is today

making money by appearing on a postage stamp in Germany

Hugo Boss

hitler caused millions of white men to die and set us up to fall to the asians and blacks

You liberated the jews in Europe.

This shit right here.
>Where are the German men? I don't know where they are to allow a woman such as Merkel to be leader
>There are now party members in Germany who are outright saying to accept Islam into their lives
>Saying that women should wear a hijab to show tolerance to the muslim men
>This member is also praising that Germany will no longer be a majority of Germans in 20-30 years
>Merkel is losing to the right-wing party
>Germany is scared because of what Hitler did to think anyone speaking of Nationalism is a literal Nazi

So why did your Granpa go to Europe for in 1943? To bang some superwomen Germans? or to free to some jews from the "showers?"

I'm thankful that white nationalism is wrong because of him
I'm thankful that it's because of him, German soldiers were easy to kill, according to my comrade soviet grandpa

you guys did one hell of a number on the Russians. Plus damn shame the Germans bitched you all by burning down much of Lapland

t. ameribro expat

The Autobahn

Thanks to its inspiration we got the Interstate highways

1700-1721 was harsher

He gave the Germans the world-wide reputation of sadistic mass murderers and filled them with eternal self-hate and guilt. The costs of proving that Germons are nothing but a cultural failure were big, but well, it had to happen

>you guys
I'm Russian, we are currently invading Finland quietly. They won't see our invasion coming. Finland is actually part of Russia anyway.

He stopped the rise of communism in Germany which was pretty based. Too bad he fucked it all up after that.

This bitch created isr**l

>not sure how I feel about this
could you at least wait to invade AFTER I've left from here?!

Being the greatest man on the planet.

Kek, Germans were filled with guilt even before he came.

thanks hitler for killing yourself.

>eagle globe & anchor
>on a beret
>USML
>not UCMJ
This Pepe is made of Fail and AIDS.

>I-I didn't make this shit