What now?

What now?

Why does cuckorado love Clinton so much.

two sides of the same serpent

what now what?

You made a picture?

Colorado swings, we win.

A FUCKING TWO HEADED LIZARD EAGEL

I don't get the point in representing the data this way.

Isn't 270towin's "Straight line with map of country" good enough?

>NH
>clinton

Lol, no

Well it's obvious : Colorado now.

Post yfw Drumpf ends up wasting the last few weeks of his campaign on trying to swing Colorado because of one retarded poll and ends up losing the election.

weed LMAO

_ _______ ____

>Clinton pepes
STOP

I'M WARNING YOU!

HILLARY USES A WHITE NATIONALIST SYMBOL

Why did they make the states into a small intestine?

>Clinton pepe

>mfw I'm a Southerner living in PA for work
>mfw voting red

Let this be me turning the other cheek after your Jersey shits carpetbagged our cheap land for retirement and try to vote blue every goddamn year. They also drive like shit.

You're welcome, Yankees.

Clinton is pretty anti weed.

Get the çifte, Gjon.

What do ME 2nd, NE 2nd etc mean?

VA, NC, MA, NH, VT are all potential Trump wins.

But the way things are going now it might be an even bigger landslide.

Maine (ME) and Nebraska (NE) split their electoral votes instead of giving them all to the winning candidate in that state. 2nd means 2nd district. Trump is ahead in the 2nd district in Maine although Hillary is ahead overall in the state

Nebraska and Maine are not winner take all. They give their votes by Congressional District

This way shows the strength of the likelihood of the state voting the colour they pin on it. Closer to the middle = harder to call. It's good for working out key states

It is more democratic, all the States should do this.

It kind of goes against the counter majoritarian spirit of the constitution. US is a republic not a democracy

>US is a republic not a democracy
The one doesn't prevent the other.

Clinton wants to reduce it to schedule 2, and that's it.

Trump indicated it should be decided by the states.

Really facilitates mental organization of stimuli and information

>live in Colorado
>voting for Hillary

The United States is officially a democratic republic, which is defined as follows:

A democratic republic is, strictly speaking, a country that is both a republic and a democracy. It is one where ultimate authority and power is derived from the citizens, and the government itself is run through elected officials.

The ultimate problem is that the Electoral College system is way outdated and s=over-saturated. The system was only suppose to work for the original 13 states, and the states that came from the territories east of the Mississippi River after the American Revolution. It does not work for larger constituencies, as far as how the votes are delegated.

Not necessarily, but the classic liberalism that is behind the US constitution certainly didn't advocate rule of the plebs

Jesus Christ did CTR get more Soros money or something. SMDH

Its been nothing but These Cucks all fucking morning

Don't worry Hillary is female Jeb with bad health plus the leaks that Assange is going to drop..

t. pennsyltucky bumblefuckistanian

While I am by nomeansan expert, it lookslike your electoral system was designed with way less centralised federation where people identify themselves with their state first and USA second.

What is that after DC is that even a letter? It looks like a scribble

Why is clinton using nazi frogs?

I smell butthurt

Thank you, from a native Pennsylvanian.

I wish, pennsyltucky as rad, and full of good folk.

As I mentioned, I moved up here for work. On a border county to Filthadelphia.

Trump is one state away from putting it in the bag.

Latest polls.
Up in NH
Up in NC

One fucking state.

>some [dude weed lmao] in Collorado will decide the next fucking US President

Superb system