Hi Cred Forums

Hi Cred Forums

What advice would should I give to a friend who is transgender, who went through medical and legal transition, and now isn't sure whether it was the right thing to do?

Please no "tell it to kill itself", I want to actually support them, they've helped me out when I've gone through tough times before and I want to return the favor.

They're pretty redpilled, hate Islam (because, well, why wouldn't you hate something when its adherents want to kill you?), are kinda-sorta Christian, and think all the SJW shit has gone too far.

Should they detransition? Should they make the best of what they are now? I don't know, this is honestly way over my head.

You already know the answer., no matter how much you try to deny or sugar coat it.. only death can set that circus freak free

You can still support it, give it this.

Did they chop off their gentlemen's member? Are they decent looking?

Need an answer to those two first pal.

Obviously they were quite sure about this before, so find out where the uncertainty is coming from now. If it is something shallow like 'I will never be feminine enough/masculine enough in my new form' then they probably should just kill themselves honestly. If they're just no longer sure they even actually are trans, all you can do is tell them what you think. Do you think they're genuinely transgender or just confused?

if he's cute stick it in his pooper

Marry it and stick your dick in the mutilated axe wound that used to be its penis every night so it stays happy.

1. Yes
2. They seem to pass (difficult to say objectively because I knew them beforehand) but they're not supermodel-tier

"Don't cut your dick off and stop taking the pills."

If he ignores your advice, he did it of his own accord.
Show him trannies who are 30-40 years old. Remind him that being young is transient.

>mfw a tranny realizes they fucked up their body forever

I'm not sure, I don't think it's something shallow. I do think they did have at least some gender dysphoria.

Bit late for the first one.

Then there is no return. How can you go back if you've chopped off your dick? Just end it. Disgusting.

Tell him to share his story. Explain to others that it is a choice he can't take back. A permanent solution for a temporary problem. Make something good out of his terrible mistake.

>Please no "tell it to kill itself", I want to actually support them,

Well which one is it faggot? Do you want to help it or not? It's life is over, it's a mutant freak of nature that gave into a fad, it will always know this and everyday is just one day closer to inevitab suicide.

If you want to help it, then put it out of its misery.

Well where the fuck were you when he needed you the most?

It's already foregone conclusion. You can tell him to become a fucking nature loving monk or some shit or just watch him inevitably kill himself.

Or I don't know, tell him to ward off other confused people away from trannyfaggotry.

RARE

>Well where the fuck were you when he needed you the most?
I thought it would help them. They had wanted the surgery for years.

>I thought it would help them.
You can't cure a mental illness with a surgery.

Pfizer appreciates the business.

Well technically you can provided it's neurological and that neural implants are used to correct the imbalances. Often those who are homosexual/transgendered have neurological issues which can be relegated via drugs or neural implants to correct those imbalances via chemical or impulse stimulation/rebalancing

Granted. Probably should've said "genital surgery", then.

I know what you were getting at but most of these individuals who have these "Gender" issues are either

* Neurologically messed up due to birth defects
* Doing it for attention or seeking a stable community due to family fragmentation.

Little late for second thoughts now then don't you think?

>When your an edgy snowflake who made some permanent life choices only to realise it was just a "phase" created by the leftist media and helicopter parents constantly pressuring you saying "You don't have to be like you are, you can be like this instead, we'll still love you. Please be the other gender instead, it'll make you special. You can be special. Don't you want people to see how beautiful you can be? Do it faggot!"

Degenerates reaping what they sow. I love it.

>went through medial transition
>should they detransition
How do you grow a penis back? I'm being serious too. That's why surgery is ridiculous and should not be performed by any doctor. You should get your medical license revoked if you perform one of these surgeries.

Tell him that he's a fucking faggot and that he should stop making trap threads on Cred Forums.

Have they passed the turning point? If yes, the only way is to make their new gender as real as possible, and then live their life