Guys, why do you call yourselves "white" when many of you are in fact orange?

Guys, why do you call yourselves "white" when many of you are in fact orange?

We are the true whites tbqhwy.

Whites usually somewhat know how to run nations

still whiter than you nig nog

I think you belong to the white category, not orange.

>orange
Yep, the truth comes out.
I am an Asian, so I am actually yellow though.
So... ye know, quite offensive there.

Orange Brit spotted. You're not white. A literal Arab is whiter than you.

Don't worry, the Orange "whites" are Asian too. Probably why they get Yellow fever.

>tfw my skin color is off white.
Pic related.

the goat a literal arab fucks might be

Ιrish?

Yeah.

>pale, but almost reminiscent of Mediterranean skin
>face has really bad red/blue/purple discoloration

post nips

Fucking disgusting.
You need to go out more for God's sake m8

i love how newfags come here believing that everyone is a nazi or right wing and white.. its just a site where all kind of people meet and trashtalk for fun. some interesting "truth" might slip from time to time but thats it. this board is probably the most multicultural board there ever was. from a homeless conecting via mcdonalds wifi to a famous rich celebrity that is curious to check this out. its impossible to generalize pol and thats what makes it so magic and special. its the beauty of the chaos. Cred Forums being much more diverse and cosmopolitan than the media suspects (pretends it to be)

I just burn.

Yeah, right, why does this guy call himself white? Pic related.

Other nipple.

That's cherrypicking
Our Former Glorious Leader Now Emperor of All Things European is also known to bear the title "Sun of Peru"
His skin tone is earned, not inherited.

again you are ascribing a uniform property to Cred Forums there are plenty of normal folk just shooting the shit, some are actually interested in learning about the world and making a change and some are proper nazis.