So is the majority of Cred Forums lefty or blue pilled?

So Cred Forums's a weird site because normies don't usually mention it in the same context of reddit or even fucking twitter idk, but yet it's popular enough to be still relevant (is gaia online still a thing?) But yeah basically when I'm not here and when there's any instance of racism (namely calling someone a nigger), people post this.

Why would you be offended by that when you use Cred Forums?

Because Cred Forums is pure cancer that's supposed to be contained on Cred Forums.
It's not about posting "nigger" it's about being obvious Cred Forumsack who can't fit in on other boards.

only the normalfag redditor boards are lefty

This, if you can't stop posting with the Cred Forums mindset when talking about innocuous shit like cartoons and vidya, then you should fuck off.

>come to chinese cartoon bbs
>complain about chinese cartoons

Yeah I could agree with this

Cred Forums is counter-culture, and more than one person.

It's this, most of Cred Forums agrees with Cred Forums when push comes to shove, but cares more about keeping newfags off their home board than politics.

the most hate I got was on /GD.. but there are only fags and mexicans and its a dead board.

can i not be a normie if i dont watch anime?

I actually got into Cred Forums because people kept saying to fuck off here.

No.
You're the epitome of a normalfag

anime is degenerate anyway

wrong
i think im worse than weebs

No

kek

Not on r9k or v

do normies masturbate to clop?
or think fluffy abuse is funny?

>Not on r9k or v
Wow it's like you're actually proud to be cancer.
Irrelevant because the status as normalfag is defined over your taste in anime/manga

Cred Forums is for the most part slightly above average intelligence combined with under achievement to create the right situation to lurk long enough to learn about things the average jack doesnt have time nor the inclination to understan, thus creating a worldview that is often counter mainstream but not simply out of edginess.

ye

who says that?
normies pretty much conform to societal standards, dont they
normies on Cred Forums are wannabe chads shitting on manchildren, thinking it makes them look as if they're on top of social hierarchy

right now Cred Forums is counter-counter-culture

also, Ive seen Cred Forums memes posted casually elsewhere, things like "aryan master race" or (((jews)))

It's sad how being traditional is now edgy...

>tell obvious Cred Forumsack to fuck off back to Cred Forums when he starts talking about politics in a thread on another board unrelated to politics
>some faggot agrees with me and gets pissy because Cred Forums poster said nigger
just can't win

Not everyone can be an upstanding, freedom loving, small state, patriotic man who is a true believer in the constitution like this fine gentleman from KSA. Have you read his essay on John Milton? It was amazing!

You should fuck off back to Tumblr, normalfag cancer.