Amerisharts think this is okay

>Amerisharts think this is okay

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_Brazilian_military_aircraft
youtube.com/watch?v=2D_zHRakOXY
bbc.com/news/uk-england-lancashire-37361456http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-lancashire-37361456
youtu.be/MNVKoX40ZAo
youtube.com/watch?v=xaaoxLHmNC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's a scrapyard you dumb shit

>intentionally ruining the work ethic of our inferiors
>paying money for a good/service
these things are exactly alike

having a large army is pretty redundant when you have nukes.
Who is going to attack?
The only reason for them to have such an army is too fight the wars for Soros and the other bankers

And our government buys the oldest ones possible
Win/win

Huehue nigger is jelly his poor ass country cant afford planes. Dont you have some tourists to rob of their phones?

>BR Talking shit about wasteful spending

you understand that PPl work there to dismantle this airplanes?

You understand that instead of throwing them in to ocean they recycel and in case they need to bolster there forces the planes are still ready?

you posted lots of jobs actual.

thank god that money didn't go to niggers

>scrapyard
>they don't even look like military planes

That's where decommissioned planes go, monkey

We are an Empire, you moron.
The world must fear.

"If you're not with us, your again us." - GWB

But they do waste money on niggers. They house and feed their pet baby mamas and nigglets in social housing and nigger daddies in jails.
The military industrial complex is one of the few things keeping the American petrodollar afloat. So objectively speaking it is not a waste.

How did you expect Brazil to know that when they're literally a scrapyard for unwanted genetics?

>China incrementally pushes the claim on its territorial waters
>nuke them

And if there's a war all those planes will make a tremendous difference

In fact just owning those planes scare people from going to war with us

They have to bomb anyone trying to get off the petrodollar. Otherwise their currency would tank.

he has a point. if we had dismantled the military-industrial complex like General Eisenhower advised at the end of his presidency, we would have incredible mass transit, gleaming hospitals, infrastructure to rule the world, and no blacks.

that's fucking awesome, i don't know who could look at this and think it is anything but. air mobility command usaf shits on everything that tries to compete, except maybe fedex...

this

nukes are only deterrent
A country uses its armed forces to project power and enforce it

>at least we didn't waste money on food stamps
We didn't?

Also, those extra air fighters are going to come in handy when WW3 pops off.

glorious kc-10

2008 called, they want their tinfoil hat back

>welfare budget already far exceeds military budget

>shit brown who wants to come here wishes for more welfare spending

big shock there at least if you were mexican youd value work

You don't even have a country anymore.

Imagine the US went full mobilization for total existential war. Could the rest of the world even compete?

I agree, but wait, how would we have had no blacks?

nukes don't penetrate missile shields. you need a conventional military to take out defenses to make nukes effective

Its the Tucson Boneyard.

Some planes are being dismantled, sure, but a good funk of them are mothballed and preserved should we ever need them.

c-17 globemaster. not globefollower!

Pretty sure Libya is more recent than 2008.

Where else do you think we store our old stuff? The Nevada desert is perfect museum.

Stop bombing Syria and Libya to "support Democracy" then.

c-5 motherfucking galaxy, here's your boat

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_active_Brazilian_military_aircraft
:3

Yes. It's a yard of wasted money, correct.

shots fired.

>Implying you can have a conventional war with China without it ending up as an nuclear war anyways

>I agree, but wait, how would we have had no blacks?

thanks for the "you". i have been running a "you" deficit lately, so i have to resort to tactics that are unseemly.

i am ashame.

each airplane can probably house 10 pple. If we have 6500 airplanes in the boneyard we might actually hit the 65k Hillary goal. 10 Syrian immigrants will live in every plane which will be modified to make it more accommodating. Not only is it a good use of resources, but it also helps to save lives.

Now the only problem is to ensure that the decommissioned planes are irreparable lest refugees fly them into buildings

No, I don't think its okay. They should be up for sale to the American Public.

Secondly you're just mad that you have like, 10 planes in your air force.

Do our jets frighten you, little huey? Are our weapons of peace violate your safe space?

My dad used to work on those. I'll always be envious of the experiences he had in the air force.

flying truckstop convoys

i would give all my tax to af if i had the option, not even shitting you

Kek

me too man, maybe i know your dad who knows

The governments #1 job is protect its citizens.
Its purpose is not to feed shit skins and whores that have children out of wedlock.

>Missile shields

You know those are easily defeated right?

Wow I can't believe the United States would just throw away perfectly useless airplanes filled with fatigue cracks and worn out parts making them completely unsuitable for further use.

I'm for a strong military. I actually believe we should lower the military budget because we are wasting money on weapons that are inferior.

JFK pls go

Do you wanna talk about oil money? Or the 20 years worth of it that tanked and went to shit? Dont worry about the proof, what i will show you is the sanctions tho :^]

wow how did i miss this
the purpose of missile shield is not literally killing every missile. the strategic goal is to reduce the chances that a small volley will be effective, making the further investment by your enemy economically infeasible. fuck me this was what sdi was all about

lets consider any hardened target. by default you devote 3 missiles. missile shield has a given percent to intercept, let's call it 30%. so 1 in 3 of your 300 missiles are a guaranteed loss, and x# of targets stand. you must invest more, and on the chain goes until you're poor

Most of the B-52 were scraped because of the START Treaty. Most were still airworthy. They had to be cut up and left in place so that Russian satellites could verify the scrap process.

Instead of public welfare, we get corporate welfare. So we concentrate the billions into a few private companies that do such good things with our dollars, like this fine airplane thats massively over budget

it's a /k/ thread on Cred Forums kind of thread. maybe the best threads there are, because flags

youtube.com/watch?v=2D_zHRakOXY

when you fight a nation nukes are great
but when you fight ghost enemy i.e gorila militia with no actual nation behind it you cant just nuke everything
at least not in today pc world

It does seem a bit crazy to me.
USA spends more money on defense than all the other top 10 countries in the world combined.

Why not just reduce your spending by like $100bn (which is nothing compared to your budget) and build 1000 hospitals?

When the rest of the world does things like, invent treatments/cures for diseases, provides outreach/charitable programs to feed starving negros in Africa, and hands out freedom redpills to dictatorial tyrants unannounced, and quits rioting at soccer "games", then you can judge us.

Until then, do some ethnic cleansing and stop holding our swimmers at gunpoint for misdemeanor offenses like property damage.

have another

Its a scrapyard
But seriously id rather waste money on cool stuff than feeding nigs

>free healthcare
bbc.com/news/uk-england-lancashire-37361456http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-lancashire-37361456

>6 days ago
hmm, really made me think though

Hospitals are for faggots. What we should do is cut Social Security and welfare, since it consumes such an obscene amount of our budget.

Why even spend anything at all and let people keep their money?

Kek, underrated post

i will treasure that one.

>burger flag
>doesnt recognize b52

you have to go back

Exactly, like energy and commodities, military is a giant sector that fuels the economy and benefits all our allies.
Just ask Greatest ally, Isreal.

It's so nice to have allies who understand and share our goals.

Who do you think keeps pirates put of the major trade routes?

The defence industry is one of the few sources of quality manufacturing and engineering jobs in the US and you want to get rid of them so the rich dont make more?

Hue Hue hue fuck the rich by destroying the middle class. Your fucking retarded.

That is actually the most profitable part of the military user. saves us 100s of millions of dollars each year.

youtu.be/MNVKoX40ZAo

Even committed marxists agree that the military is a key insitution for american society and economic system.

Food stamps are the literal waste.
They serve no productive purpose. They feed people that are a burden on the state anyways and further enrichen the walmart family.

The military has no waste.
Every billion spent developing new destructive tecnology is money spent on scientists and engineers working for the public good and not for the monopolists of silicon valley.

Needlessly to say this investment in knowledge wields unintended discoveries which are gifts to mankind.
The production itself provides a stable industrial demand for capital goods and skilled workers.

Oftentimes its not worth to scrap metals. They are just too cheap.

Even human suffering is recycled into movies or random charities for disabled veterans.
This is the kind of stuff that builds a community. That gives you a common identity and sense of purpose.

There are a couple of stupid things in america, but the military is not one of them.

Well they are not useless, they still have plenty of spare parts that can be refurbished. The B-52s where due to treaties with Russia.

Many are still there from the 1990s draw down of military power. Post cold war we didn't need so many planes, so many where stored and then parted out.

As far as I know, that is a literal junkyard for planes. The B52's that were too expensive to repair were parked, and parts off of them were used to keep the rest in operating condition.
If anything, OP is showing a SMART move by the government, for once.

>Muh 1950's economics still apply
Keep swallowing the military industrial complex Koolaid there.

I don't want to get rid of them, but I don't think writing blank checks for useless weapons is a great idea either.

Take the B1-B lancer for example a Bomber built solely as a welfare project. It was obsolete by the time it came out, it wasn't even used in the first gulf war, It's barely used now.

Take the M2 Bradley, a total POS, was shoved down the military's throat even though is inferior to the M113 it replaced.

Problem is, corporate welfare niggers are just like regular welfare niggers. they have the "free monies" attitude.

Yes. That's exactly what needs to happen so we can address the retardation and move on to another more applicable world.

Wanting to continue making shit that shouldn't apply anymore because "muh jobs" is about as fucking retarded as anything that came out of any baby boomer's mouth.

You're a fucking spineless faggot and should feel bad.

GO fuck yourself faggot. Go live in a city where tons of heroin using whores with father-less kids sell their food stamps to buy booze and cigarettes.

wasnt' that a 60s motown group

>Bradley
>Inferior

More tank kills the the Abrams in Desert storm...

>Correct

The Record?

AMARC saves more money than is ever spent on it. If you want an example of wasteful spending, you picked the wrong example.

The dollar also wouldve collapsed and the world would be run by kike communists rather than kike capitalists.

If manufactured goods that there is a demand for doent create weath than what does? The jewish money games they play on wall street?

Until we can get a tarrif and deport the shit skins the defence expendatures prop up american manufacturing and technical expertise. It expensive but not nearly as expensive as feeding the niggers.

>weak countries that waste money on their hybrid monkey population think they can be on top through more welfare

silly ape lol

That's the fucking point you retard.

This says a lot about the military too. US has the largest military budget in the world by far. And they still have to scrap to save money.
Where is all the money going?
Besides Iran, IRaq, Afghanistan, and Saudi Arabia for pay offs, of course.

>The military has no waste.

Of course. At least welfare bums are forced to get a military job.

But I would prefer if we pulled them all out of Afghanistan and stationed them along the Mexican border

you do realize that the majority of the tech is developed in silicon valley by cronies with no bid government contracts, right?

fuckin love me some kc-10

The B52s were taken out of service due to a treaty with the USSR. Should something happen to one of the ones they kept, they take one out of the boneyard and put it back into service dip shit.

what the fuck am i fucking reading i just kicked a neighbor's kid

lancer's dropped more shit on afghans than fuck it i am trolled hard

Looks beautiful

>infrastructure to rule the world

OP's pic is exactly that, retard.

some people puke when they are on a boat, in america, we puke boats.

lol wrong

most of those aircraft fly for 30-50 years.

youre autistic

capped

>good thing we spend money on food stamps, right?

We do waste money on food stamps
Look how fat the poor are

>complain that nuclear armageddon is imminent
>complain when countries sign treaties to limit their nuclear forces.

Literally, no winning with liberals.

/thread

>this cuck still thinks military spending benefits the public
Most usable new technologies were developed by NASA and similar organizations. That includes the internet.

Would you rather the government throw all of those away and when they need a replacement part buy a new one or save money by refurbishing parts from here

LOL THE FAGGOTS POSTING THESE THREADS ARE ALL SHITSKINS MAD ABOUT GIBSMEDAT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Broken Window Fallacy: The Thread.

Let me explain something to you, Juan Chimpo.

That scrap yard is for planes so fucking old that the maintenance on them is basically impossible. The budget dictates that if a plane cannot perform adequately to balance it's costs, it goes to the boneyard.

In that boneyard, they sit in waiting until a part is needed. Say a B-52 needs an old component we haven't been able to machine for a decade. Well, we've got these old hulks loitering in the sand costing us nothing, so we just go tear it off of there. The cannibalized plane served it's purpose. It bombed the fuck out of our enemies and we got our value out of it. Now, it keeps on giving but we pay nothing for the parts.

What's more, a shitton of these planes are in decent condition. A couple years ago, we had a B-52 get so fucked that we took the working parts out of it and resurrected a boneyard plane.

I know you probably have to have one of your monkey brothers read this to you and neither of you understand basic concepts of engineering or rudimentary mechanical functionality, but I have actually worked on Air Force planes. I've taken cannibalized parts from the boneyard and put them onto working jets. So, you can believe me when I say this:

You're retarded. Go back to your favela and get robbed by a tranny.

British steel is sexier

Shut the fuck up you Limey retard. You people couldn't create Aesthetic planes if the Queen's life depended on it.

The C-130 is the pinnacle of aerospace design and anyone who argues that literally knows nothing about aircraft.

>giving free shit to niggers and spics

I'd rather burn my money.

Are you implying these government made aircraft weren't used as a giant jobs stimulus package?

Shit plane is shit.

stop living in the 80s

Is that how planes give birth?

Awwww yeah

>Aesthetics
>Thinks any plane looks better than pic related

HEAT
E
A
T

Concorde was more french than brittish though.

what are Jet engines?
what is GPS?
how do I radar?
and lastly:
I wanna play DuctTape for 100 points

also: the internet was a military invention, the WorldWideWeb wasn't

That thing is so ugly in a beautiful way. I am confus

Go with it. Embrace it.

This is now a non-degenerate hobby thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=xaaoxLHmNC8