This is cringy as fuck senpai...

This is cringy as fuck senpai. Idk if it's because they are trying to be like Sam Hyde or if I'm just white knighting because the vice girl sounds like a qt

Other urls found in this thread:

radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/09/20/the-daily-shoah-103-vice-shitty-stories/
radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/09/20/the-daily-shoah-103-vice-shitty-stories
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Oh shit, new Daily Shoah. Thanks for letting me know, goy.

I feel like I'm missing context because they are all acting extremely butthurt with this reporter

she's asking about pepe? the answer is Cred Forums you dumb bitch.

It gets better later on, they are still butthurt but they are able to coax a lot of arguments out of her. she is so moist

It's a shame because the interview with the Buzzfeed guy was the last Shoah I was able to listen to in its entirety. The one after that was them and Millennial Woes Anglo-bashing for half an hour, and the one after that had Fat Faggot and Federal asset Richard Spencer on.
The Shoah has really gone downhill. They all take hours to get to a point, and just when they're about to get there, someone interrupts and the cycle starts all over again.

>can't find it on soundcloud
Link please, I feel like a retard.

Lol holy fucking shit this amateur reporter asking about fucking PEPE as her opening question.

>not going to the Right Stuff site
radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/09/20/the-daily-shoah-103-vice-shitty-stories/

I usually do, but the newest episode that showed up for me was 102. Can't play episode 103 either.

soundcloud search TRS radio

That last interview the buzzfeed guy was so clammed up for most of it, it was hilarious.

I'm just being told that the reporter got butthurt and reported them, so it got shoah'd.

>soundcloud search TRS radio
Already did that but nothing shows up. Been a long time fan, no idea why I can't find it.

Everyone immediately picked out the best part of that interview, but I'm gonna bring it up again:

>Any decision based on the arbitrary and contingent nature of something like race is problematic... especially for white people.
>O SHIT I DONE FUCKED UP NOW!

No it looks like their soundcloud got banned

What the fuck, The daily shoah as well as Fash the Nation are one of the few things I look forward to in my week. REEEEEEE

Looks like they took it down- I happened to download it right after it was posted

It's on TRS

BULBASAUR IS BACK

huh, was working for me, clicked off the tab by accident, now doesn't seem to work.

Yeah looks like the soundcloud account got banned.
Fuck

radio.therightstuff.biz/2016/09/20/the-daily-shoah-103-vice-shitty-stories
I got nothing. Is this working for yall?

Works now but just on TRS radio

i would be very thankful if you uploaded it to jewtube

thanks, that link works.

Dammit, wont work for me. WHY DO (((THEY))) FUCKING RUIN EVERYTHING?!

I'm going to beat the fuck out of the first reporter, or the first kike I run into.

It's up and running on the website for me senpai. Though Soundcloud isn't being used.

Is this reporter the one that Mike was supposedly stringing along for about a month?

That link works and I also just downloaded it on my shitty Android phone I use strictly for music and podcast.

I use Podcast Republic and some gent actually made an unofficial feed of all TRS podcasts in one. Search "the daily shoah" and you'll find it on Podcast Republic, iTunes ain't got shit.

>modern journalism

Nope, I have an interview tomorrow lined up. That skinny faggot is dead.
Sorry KENS5, I have to satiate my bloodlust.

Looks like their SoundCloud got shoah'd again.

checked

>How did you first come to know Pepe?

This dumb cunt.

Yeah they reuploaded it on the trs site though, thank god. This shit is all I look forward to during the week.

Give me the RSS link to the feed. I don't use podcast republic

I'm listening right now, but only because of the interview and Bulbasaur being back as a guest for this episode.

They were being real autists about Pepe and memes, or else they're "playing 4d chess" like Trump in trying to steer the clickbait journo into addressing real politics. It gits gud later into the "interview", in which they play her like a damn fiddle. (Seriously, it's a slaughter when it's ~120 IQ well-read men versus a 100 IQ clickbait reading-woman).

The reasons for me not following them anymore resolve around their solidifying around "liberal natsoc atheism" as "the" alt-right position, as opposed to NRX type ideals, or anything that relates to class, sex, economics without being explicitly racial, the quality of the bantz went down, two key members that were there in the glory and middling days left, and they don't do much but "muh white unity" and "God-Emperor Trump", which are both intellectually unchallenging snoozefests and precarious bandwagon positions, even if well-intentioned.

When they talk about the anti-white journalism and the Jewish connections in US politics, that's also good.

She's making it sound like a religious experience.

When did you accept your lord and saviour Kek?

If I remember correctly, they've talked about her on previous episodes, calling her the "Doxx reporter" because they'll get the interview on Friday, and tell your Boss on monday, just to "make sure" they're aware of your private views, inevitably getting you fired. Happened to a female friend of theirs.

These stupid outsiders don't get it.

You have to be a long time chan user to understand Pepe. Not even a guy like Stef, who I respect and expect to research the topic thoroughly, would get it right because he wasn't shitposting on the chans for years like we have.

NRx is gay because of it's obsession with iq.

I see- in that case, fuck her

They're fucking with her and it's hilarious

>bulbasaur is back

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Pretty sure they are trying to mimick Sam Hyde's interview with mic.com

It's really fucking alienating sometimes. I've been posting on Cred Forums since 2005- i just have been in the culture so long that it makes sense to me. but I don't know anyone who I can talk to about it. I have to watch all my friends from college post about Pepe on Facebook and I know I can't really correct them

NRx is shit because "muh monarchism" and their don't do anything attitude achieves nothing, otherwise I agree with everything you say about how the alt-right should adopt the ideology of NRx, ease up on the racism, but keep the nationalism, anti-kike stuff and shitposting/trolling culture.

>ease up on the racism
why?

>ease up on the racism
Fuck off

TDS is just a memefest and Mike interrupting everyone. FtN is just as funny but it's also a million times more informative and on-point. I loved TDS back in the 40s-70s, but nowadays it's just unlistenable for me. I also wish RFS were still around.

this is the vice journalist

They cancelled it because they got butthurt that they called out Spencer for being a faggot and made fun of Ghouls girlfriend

>RFS

what?

radio free skyrim

oh yeah, i heard of it, never listened to it.

It was extremely funny, RIP

It's not a winning strat in a 60%, soon to be 50%, white country. The main goal of the alt-right should be to move the Overton window to the right, not to antagonize and genocide non-whites.

Ghoul playing the good cop so hard in this, he's actually performing well though

why? it's for white people. what non-whites think it totally irrelevant. let trump and kikebart do the civic nationalist populism thing. the alt-right should be about pushing the overton window to the right and race is a large part of that.

Go listen to The Knock Off

Funniest show on TRS

Ghoul always plays the good cop

So true and even Kek confirms

Is that true or rumor?

It's true, listen to the very last episode

What I heard was that Natt and Pete had a falling out, and either Sig Fader or the Finn couldn't do it anymore. I'm not surprised, Pete was just cucking non-stop.

Her voice is lovely

Bulbasaur is back?