What did they mean by this?

>What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WX-bE70F4Kg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's like tall dark and handsome.

Eugenics at its best, only 12% of us is over 6'0. To kill off the white race you force them to search for superficial shit in their partners.

Implying Denmark isn't the tallest fucking place on the planet.

Stop hating yourself, and hit the gym.

Felicia looks at least 35, desu.

>Tattoos on the 3rd one
Her opinion is discarded

They all look old. Where are they from to have such bad skin?

>The one with the tat sleeve is a coal burner...

I'm shocked...

Going to the gym doesn't make you taller

>wanting to date a whore on reality show

Sven, pls

They are fed the meme that tanning is good for the skin and will make you beautiful

>tfw tall, dark and handsome referred to a tall Caucasian man with dark hair

youtube.com/watch?v=WX-bE70F4Kg

She looks black herself

>tfw 6 feet, dark brown hair, good facial symmetry

Nice.

And yet Arabs are all tiny manlets with shit aesthetics. What did they mean by this?

>tfw 193 cm and handsome

Tall, dark and handsome is a very old trope. In the 20th century Hollywood context, 'dark' was likely to mean a man of Arabian or African descent who was physically strong and had been exposed to sun and air, a man who worked outside, with building, agriculture, or the military. A so-called 'man's man.'

This would be in opposition to men of white European descent who worked inside, who were judged to be weak and physically inferior. Clerks, lawyers, businessmen, and other pink, pale types were frequently spoken of with contempt in this context.

I refuse to believe they're actually in their early 20's. Maybe Cornelia's age is accurate, but I almost suspect these shows lie about the contestants age. Or the contestants are lying.

>dark
>shitskin
It meant a white man with dark hair and eyes. You know, the strong, silent, mysterious type.
Thanks for Correcting the Record, though.

> TFW you're 6'2" and white

I'm 6'0 and feel like a fucking midget here. Maybe it's just central Stockholm.
Pic related

WE WUZ TALL DARK N HANDSOME

they're all slightly ugly...

I thought that the dark part referred to having a tan.

You know when they say tall, dark and handsome they don't mean niggers right?

Here it means you are Italian. Not joking.

>tfw 6'0" in California
>surrounded by 5'2" Mexicans

Feel like a king walking around all these manlets

She looks dark mate.

Why wouldn't she like dark men when they're dark?

what the fuck I was 6ft when I was 15 how are all these people so short

it actually will strengthen your core and allow you to subconsciously keep a good posture for most of the day. chances are you have bad posture now and stand 2 inches shorter than you could.

I need to move to the US of A, if trump wins that is. Only white yurops will get to come.

Italians have small dicks and live with their moms though. I doubt it has meant italians for at least 2 generations.

It's weird because Scandinavians are supposed to be stunning 10/10 blondes.

Why are they not stunning?

THOSE WOMEN DONT EVEN LOOK THAT WHITE. HOLY SHIT IT'S ALREADY HAPPENING.

SWEDEN'S WOMEN LOOK LIKE TEXAS CHICANOS NOW.

WHICH ACTUALLY ISN'T THAT BAD.

they want to be cucked by tyrone

6'2 whitey here

every girl I've dated that won't date short guys has had some glaring psych issue. It helps for sure but I don't think it matters as much as the internet says.

And her blood is already mixed

I'm 6'4 but fat.

Yeah they always looked like tanned germans.
No one but the English pure are truly white.

I'm a 5'8" manlet who has dated tall and short girls, from 5' to 6'. Every girl who has said anything about height has been overweight or very tall themselves.

This isn't bitterness on my part either. I cna more easily understand why a 5'10" grill will prefer a 6'+ dude, but in every other instance, a girl who has a strong preference for tall guys has been fat.

Actually the Dutch are the tallest and they have the most tall people.

Only Swede is the one on the right.
Also what 10/10 would go on reality shows.
Think with your koala brain for a sec.
Elsa hosk is 10/10 if she had bigger boobs imo.

im already trying to start groups that will aide white males to USA if Trump wins. My group is called Move for Life. I'm trying to get it registered as a not for profit as we speak, but I'm still waiting on the election.

Me and my buddies studied the economics on allowing white European females as well, and we discovered that we have to allow far fewer white females in the initial migration.

It will also be very expensive. We calculated it would cost $736M, to totally subsidize 500,000 white european males to come here. That's only if we provide everything. That's just for one year.

Its not fucking fair, bros. Us manlets didnt choose to have shit genes, we shouldnt be judged for actions we did not commit.

I am 5'8 and the only girls who cared about my height negatively were either white whores (pleonasm) or positively (based favelada based gonorrea dealers).
Gonorrea actually makes their pussy easier to penetrate.

They actually don't care if you're tall. They just like to cuck decent men. Gives them the tingles. They are genetic wastes, so let them die off.

helps your posture m8. Can gain a few inches depends on how bent your shitty posture was before.

Tall and dark is code word for Mediterranean master race masculine men not niggers.

Women don't like pale blonde effeminate fuccboi swedecucks and other assorted snowniggers.

>maygolian
>tall and handsome
pick one sausagenigger

6'5". Makes barely any difference. White women are fucked in the head, more than women in general.

I have a business and I sell in the USA.
Shouldn't be to hard to emigrate under God Emperor Trump reign.
People have the money and money to invest, just pulling back the immigration policies Reagan and Kennedy and you should make white Europeans the only people that can get citizenship.
No more tacos. Something about it easiness of assimiliation due to culture and economics.

Lobbying politicians etc.

Too bad you guys are manlet tho. That's a big hole in you equation.
Pic related

>Us manlets didnt choose to have shit genes, we shouldnt be judged for actions we did not commit.
Kill yourself shortfuck.

>the only girls who cared about my height negatively were either white whores
Yeah, it's your height mate.

Righto.

>mediterranean
debtnigger pls, youre closer to turk then to mediterranean.
either way Im not sure our women could even see you when all your men are under 5'5.
oh ye, alexander the great was germanic and aryan.

Being tall is one of the very few things which is desirable everywhere in the world. It's not really surprising they want tall people.

That's good, it helps. That's less money on our part that we have to provide. Of course, we are still in the drawing board phase, just estimating ball-park figures. We figured there would be lot's of white males who will be able to provide their own means on arrival as opposed to every other type of migrant the world has.

We know we will have to help a little. Ya, fuck tacos. Hopefully with mass migration of white Europeans, they will all retreat to the South Texas border, or back to Mexico, then stay there.

If a girl ever makes a deal out of your height simply tell them thats fine as you dont like girls over 130lbs.

girls know how close they are to 130 and take far greater worry into being considered fat rather than your "shortness"

its funny because the reaction by girls when addressing their weight is always "why does that matter"

Greeks are among the tallest Europeans Ahmed

This is why humans are fucked.

The things we value are not the things valued by the evolutionary process.

If we let evolution run it's course then in 2500 every man will be 7'5", black/arab mix, with an IQ of 75 and a nice jawline.

The middle one looks about 30.