>How to handle money in general

Getting things on merit

the heritability of intelligence

penis in vagina

reality

how to respect public employees.

Like a bus driver or cop

How to properly suicide

The difference between rationality and bigotry.

Don't believe in transgenderism? Must be because you HATE trans people.
Don't want more illegal immigration? Must because you HATE immigrants.
Don't want Syrian refugees here? Must be because you HATE brown people.

They have no understanding of nuance. You are either nice and tolerant , or you are mean and horrible. There are no bad consequences for being nice and tolerant, but the mean and horrible people CLAIM they're only being mean and horrible to avoid bad consequences. But the lefties know why those folks are actually like that: it's because they're racist.

>eat healthy

Marxism.
You can't defend religion and identity politics and call yourself a Marxist when Marx explicitly spoke out about those things as subversive illusions detrimental to the proletariat.

Irony. Which is pretty ironic, as they often claim that the right can't laugh about themselves and are too stuck up

>how to get banned from Cred Forums

that college is the biggest racket ever perpetrated on modern society

>Leftie detected

Fresh vegetables, butchers meats, grains, cereals and fruits

>not explicitly liking something and rubbing it into everybody's face means you dislike it
>having arguments for something makes a point more valid
>the nazis were the worst thing that ever happened and unless there will be more nazis they will always be the worst
and last but not least
>people from a warzone are totally normal and can become healthy members of society if you put them into fenced of camps

2.5kg of ground beef can cost as little as $15 (Or about £7 in cuckdollars).
500g of ground beef can feed two people a day.
I'm 5'11"@185lbs, what sort of fucking fatass are you?

- humor
- how to be a decent human being

yeah i don't think i could buy 5 meals from my local butchers for under £20 unless it was just burgers/sausages.

i'd rather spend the extra £20-30 and get a bottle of nice wine and some other stuff.

nice try, it's about a certain political orientation :^)

That costs more than 40 dollars a week you ponce.

And I eat fucking frugally and healthily. Chicken, eggs, salads, and I make slow cooker soup. My food expenditure is about $80 weekly, so I don't know where you're buying this ultra cheap food.

Easy peasy if you just try.
Bulk rice and beans, cheap cuts of meat for stews.
fresh veggie and there you go.
If id live alone id easily eat really good for 20 euros a week. Now its more about 50 for a week but i also buy good stuff and cook a lot so theres that.

Vegetables for a week won't cost you more than £10 from Tescos, Yankee. Meat won't be more than £6 from the butcher by the post office and the rest can be put on grasins, herbs, spices etc

Fair enough, the extras are you prerogative. I'm on about the basics

If people grow their own food (or a significant portion of their own food) that alone saves a ton of money, and is something a liberal would never do, because being self-sufficient is probably sexist or something.

Chicken is about $3 a pound here.

And we don't have tescos. I'd rather not go to an aldi-tier market either.

It's racist against people who don't have the garden to do it in, check your privilege you shitlord

Aldi's meats are actually of a good quality, they have a bad reputation

i have this eating disorder where i can't chew vegetables or fruits without throwing up

i haven't eaten vegetables besides potatoes, corn and garlic since i was a toddler

i dont eat fruits at all, like none, i do drink florida natural orange juice though and fruit punch and stuff

how fucked am I?
>in b4 obese/overweight
nah i'm like 145 5'8, never been fat in my life. rarely get sick too

The importance of a strong work ethic

I live in a suburb of Detroit, and the nearest aldi is across the Somali border.

>$80 a week
Jesus man what are you eating

a diet consisting on nothing but raw ground beef is healthy?