Truly makes ones frontal cortex cause a lot of synapses

This, this right here really makes my think. Do us whites truly have to unlearn racism that was inherited by our ancestors?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennewick_Man?wprov=sfla1
youtu.be/tb_cRcHTj5s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

noone ever says conquest is not invasion

injus got rekt, there is no reason to repeat their mistakes on purpose

libshits are clinically retarded

racism is a natural human response when viewing inferior behavior in other races

America is a land of settlers, not invaders. Whites won the land by battle and superior intelligence. Indians were simply losers.

Go cuck yourself somewhere else faggot

>noone ever says conquest is not invasion

sage

OP is low IQ bait.

Does the second one still happen?

Are we supposed to accept the first because the second is history? If anything the artist is saying,
>"You deserve punishment, take your punishment."

Not sure if troll bait.

One brings modern civilization
The other brings nigger subhumans

>Boat People: "Help us!! We are being persecuted back home!! Give us a place to live and food to eat!!"
>Locals were complacent and got fucked over and were finally replaced

Today
>Boat People: "Help us!! We are being persecuted back home!! Give us a place to live and food to eat!!"

hmmmm......

as long as all white people are still colonialists, can we still see all muslims as roving conquererors?

Had a buddy post this, just having this thread up and bumping up while I am waiting for a happening.

I like hearing others responses to this.

>political discussion

so you're saying the indians failure was accepting immigrants, so we should?

No one denies the colonists fucked over the native americans. That's the lesson. Don't let them in or they'll fuck you over.

Don't know, your country your call.

All I know is that my country chose not to get fucked over like the previous inhabitants.

Yeah, such as the soviet union and the Nazis are the easiest to remember in terms of modern history. If it's broader and we define it as conquest which is very similar to colonialism the one I remember is the government in Zimbabwe kicked white people (might not be Zimbabwe but is definitely a bongo country)

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
ARRANGE TO HAVE YOUR EMAILS YIFFBLEACHED
THEN FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

Why do you fags think that we pretend what we did was not taking the land of natives, and invading this continent?

We did. We invaded North America, we fucked the Indians up, and we took the land. No one is denying this.

I am not descended from colonists - I am descended from CONQUERORS. Where we conquered we found naught and made greatness.
Woe be to he who thinks he can conquer what is mine for he shall take away only pain and misery. I will rob him of his everything and leave to him only nothingness.

It's almost as if whites learn the lessons of history.

>what is technology

yeah bigots! How dare you learn from history?

luluco a shit

Was waiting for this. Also the woman and the two children is bullshit.

Based

>not 700,000 rafts and ac130s full of mudslimes

On the left are people with nothing coming to gain shit.

On the right are people with nothing going to a place with nothing to make something for themselves.

brutal

Kennewick man was polynesian: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kennewick_Man?wprov=sfla1

Polynesians were of Irish origins until war with darkies and rape
youtu.be/tb_cRcHTj5s

Racism from White people towards shit skins is an historically proven right and Self defense mechanism imbued by our past.

Ever notice how whites domesticated dogs? That is what we are trying to do with shit skins. They come from monies and act like them when left to their own devices. The NWO knows this and acts of knows they are easier to control (see afrika,middle east,South america, et-al). Asian races are great until their skin pigmentation goes North of the Mason Dixon line.

Fuck you Google auto correct. *Monkies

Only a very small percentage of colonists killed natives. Colonialism is a practice of peace.

I'll indulge you.

Okay, the colonists were invaders. By your logic, we should let the new "invaders" in, right?

Well no, the natives weren't too happy to see us, so we fought them. I'm sure you know that.

So, if those new refugees want to come in, we're more than within our rights to fight them. I say we do. Let's send some fucking battleships on these fuckers.

top lel. fucking libtards are totally void of any logic

The thing is, I don't think anyone these days would call a colonisation "not an invasion". It's a flawed premise, so the argument is bunk.

>implying technology is a kingmaker

tell that to the Romans and the Greeks before them

The problem is that Liberals often resort to a principal based morality, when the affair of great nations are based upon a relativist morality, i.e. we won't give a fuck about killing 100 million foreigners as long as we get something better in return.

Corrected the record.

I really don't understand these memes.

Like, EVEN IF 18th century colonialism was Muh Evil Invasion rather than bringing the shining light of civilization to a bunch of Stone-Age dumbfucks, then all that proves is that yes, we really SHOULD stop large numbers of people flooding into other countries because we accept that it is an infringement of local sovereignty.

It's bad from whatever angle you look at it

>regressives will never ever shut up about how evil colonization was and how it is the root of all problems in the world
>then point at the migrant crisis and say "they're like the colons, why don't you want them, are you a hypocrite or something?"
How can you live with that amount of doublethink?

>implying spearchucking injuns vs. rifle-carrying europeans
>implying rag-wearing refugees vs. NATO

If they're so ashamed of being descendants of colonists and they believe the land they live on is stolen, why don't they go back to the country their ancestors originally came from. Even better, it was most likely a European country. You know, the countries they want America to be more like.

Oh, because they're just virtue signalling.

>how evil colonization was and how it is the root of all problems in the world

It actually is you fucking retard

Would there be refugees or immigrants in the western world if said western world wasn't pillaging and raping their countries?

People in poor countries mechanically flock to rich countries, especially if they share a common history (colonialism).

>barbarians vs sophisticated Roman weaponry

The Mayflower was a ship of peace (with little to no weapons) and only carried persecuted peoples who only wanted to contribute to society and live their lives :^)

>Truly makes ones frontal cortex cause a lot of synapses

Not even a med-fag, but this triggered me

>Not invasion

Who ever said that? Everyone accepts that we totally invaded the fuck out of those savages, fampai.

It's not as though, for example, anybody has suggested that Sitting Bull was *wrong*, per se, to fight like hell to oppose us. He just fucking lost, and now serves as a perfect example of why losing fucking sucks and we shouldn't do it.

What, is it somehow supposed to be our "turn" to lose just because we did a whole lot of winning? That's naive and stupid, user.

You've got your African "nation" correct in that post. Zimbabwe was once Rhodesia, arguably the most successful country in Africa whose agricultural strength earned it the name "the Breadbasket of Africa." Had about 300,000 white settlers in the mid 20th century, I believe.

Basically, outside Africans, not even native to Rhodesia, mired the country in internal conflict. The Rhodesian armed forces without fail handed the insurrectionists their asses and only ended up losing because every white country on the planet abandoned them because of liberal guilt. Now it is Zimbabwe, an absolute shithole that can't even feeds itself because Robert Mugabe kicked out all the white farmers and the idiots that took over had no idea what to do. Dug up all the irrigation equipment, pipes and what not, and sold it. Now, they're starving to death.

There's like 20,000 whites or so left there. I cannot imagine a more oppressed minority on the entire planet.

>Colonialism

Catapult a nation decades, sometimes even a CENTURY ahead in terms of tecnology. Build roads, hospitals, schools. Basically, make it fucking liveable for a human being.

>Refugees

Take all of that.

Now shit on it. Shit on all of it

The funny thing is the liberal parrots are spouting this here too
It is really fun when you shut down all the guilt and realise this is the only thing they can use
>Whites during the colonization...
>We were enslaved by the Turks
>Yes but during the Crusades
>We were a victim of the Crusades too
>Yes but NATO interventions
>We never took part on any of them except Korea (which was not NATO anyway)
>Yes but the Christians
>I am an atheist
>....
>Cone we send them back now?
>YOU ARE A RACIST

>natives welcome immigrants, they all get killed

>we should allow the same thing to happen to us

sage

this

Of course there would be you faggot Algerian. Subhumans from the global south could never produce a society equal to those in the global north, and so the easiest way for them to get a better standard of living is to get into those countries.
The global south was better off when colonialism still existed, the problems of today are a result of the fall of colonialism.

If there was no reason for racism, there wouldn't be any.
Buth there is. Makes you think, huh?

and how come the west managed to pillage so many places?
because they were already shitholes full of dumb shitskins, thats how

these people just cannot into prosperity, now theyre trying to leech off other people

>Not using the unedited image.

Lucky my country still has some common sense

>Whites during colonization
>Fuck off we're full
>B-but muh white guilt!! I am literally shaking here!!
>I SAID WE ARE FULL!! WE VOTED ON THIS YA CUNT!!

Maybe we wouldn't need to pillage their countries if they weren't hostile brown niggers and would cooperate. Then they could imitate us, assimilate and actually become first world people in a first world nation.

But they can't, so we gotta do what we gotta do for our superior civilization to keep advancing at the expense of the lesser civilizations who systematically refuse to evolve. They are weak, only those who adapt survive, and they will be another buried, failed nation that archaeologists discover 2000 years from now. They're doing this to themselves. There are about 4 300 religions in this world and somehow we're Nazis because we have a problem with a single religion whose members decapitate us and kill our children, then we're supposed to welcome them in with open arms and resuscitate their dead drowned babies?

Niggers say that they wish whitey would colonise them again.

Does anyone think whitey will miss the refugees if they all disappeared?

Why would this make you think, I mean it is clearly labeled and straight forward. Sure, it's not indicative of reality in its whole but then who would want a picture like that, it would be huge.

>said the weeb subhuman

>Subjugate nation to Western rule
>Invest heavily in its advancement like fucking ayylmaos sharing space tech
>Feel bad about subjugating them
>Leave, but let them keep all the shiny new hospitals, farms, and transportation infrastructure

MUH RAPING, MUH PILLAGING

Lol "racism"?

Oh, so it's not an invasion! The refugees are just colonizing us!

For me, the immigration debate boils down to a few points that I feel are rationally sound.

1. There is no moral basis for inherited guilt. Whatever was done by people in the past, is in the past. Anyone who argues against this has to face the fact that every human being in existence has ancestors who were terrible people - slave holders, murderers, thieves, liars, etc. etc. Even if it wasn't an absurd premise to begin with, how do you quantify inherited guilt? What's the half-life on obligation to the descendants of those your ancestors oppressed? Why are white Americans uniquely responsible when black Africans sold their enemy tribesmen into slavery?

2. No one would really change the past if they could, understanding the ramifications. By that, I mean that every huge world event or institution including the most atrocious (slave trade, religious wars, Holocaust, etc.) has influenced the formation of contemporary times right down to setting the circumstances of who has been born. Take out any of those dominoes and you are likely not to exist. In that sense, every black American owes their existence to slavery, every Jew owes their existence to the oppression they've received over the millennia. This isn't saying those happenings were not morally objectionable, just that it is a fact that if history played out differently, all those lamenting the oppression (and in many cases profiting from it) would not exist.

Thus freed from any obligation to strangers on ridiculous premises, when it comes to immigration or political policy in general, you look at what is good for your nation.

I hope "white africans" (I.e inbred 80 QI western world rejects pillaging lands because they can due to technological gap) get extinct real soon :]

>t. edgy 13yr old

Invasion is power + barbarians.
Civilized people can't be invaders.

>inherited by our ancestors

Your argument just receded to tumblr-feminist-tier credibility.

>>>/algeria/

If you're saying we should get on ships and massacre the browns again, I'm up for it

The biggest threat to mugabe wasn't the white rhodesians it was the prosperous black middle class. He cleansed the shit out of them. Take the time to google the selous scouts. Military unit that did god work against the commies there

Except it's boats full of young african males, barely any women or children to be seen, no syrians either, the syrians stop coming months ago

the media is good at lying though, pic related prime example

>if said western world wasn't pillaging and raping their countries?
You were that close to having a point Achmed, but ya blew it.
The "pillaging and raping" was in large part providing with infrastructure, creating viable agriculture and mining emplacements, if not industry, etc.
All you had to do was mention the gigantic fuckup that are the postcolonial borders, but ya blew it.

So, what's good for a nation? Well, at the fundamental level, a nation or country is a big old collective of people living within defined borders who exist as a single polity because they receive mutual benefits out of it. You can really boil down those ideal benefits to STABILITY (i.e. a semblance of order and law so you can build a life) and PROSPERITY (i.e. we all get along together so that hopefully each of us as individuals can profit from our mutual cooperation, or at least non-conflict.)

Illegal immigration is bad a priori because the illegal immigrant already shows themselves to be willing to break the laws of the nation, unlike the lawful citizen or legal resident.

Mass immigration, even if legal, is bad because it presents a demographic crisis, which is bad for any nation. Why? Because it affects STABILITY which in turn affects PROSPERITY. A nation's stability is served by having a population composed of people who agree, more or less, on how the nation should be run. If you have serious conflicts of interest or ideology, you impact stability and therefore prosperity. Without passing a moral judgment on the ideologies of any mass immigrants (although you certainly can!) just by virtue of having different culture or beliefs, they will come in and want to change things to suit themselves. The more alien the immigrant culture, the more at odds they will be with the native culture.

Well, those 80 IQ inbreds managed to run a country that fed the continent, while their African "successors" ran the country into the ground.

What does that say about whom ran a better country?

Yes. Jesus, that wasn't too hard, was it?

I don't really want to be invaded.

So you literally just proved the cartoon tight - geeze you are not bright.

Frankly, I don't understand this, because you can either have one or the other. Or both are bad, or both are good. I think it's fair to say imperialism didn't work out very well for the invaded countries, did it?

So either the brits did nothing wrong and the refugees do nothing wrong, or the brits did something wrong and the refugees did something wrong. This is a self-defeating argument.

>you will never travel in a boat with flamethrowers locating rafts of rapist invaders and torching the lot to drown or burn while playing triumphant European marching music
I wait for the word on high to begin the slaughter of the muds and impure. When our lionous race awakes I will be like a terrible beast and burn through the cities. I will do my ancestors proud and coat my body in the blood of negretic broodspawn.