NEW POLL

ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FACES

Other urls found in this thread:

peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/09/19/hillary-clinton-cancels-event-california-campaign-says-pneumonia/
thehill.com/policy/national-security/296680-house-panel-probes-web-rumor-on-clinton-emails
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/19/hes-the-republican-obama-trump-raises-100-million-from-small-donors-in-less-than-three-months/
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/296753-cnn-falsely-adds-racial-to-trump-vetting-comments
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Everything you say to me
Takes me one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break
I need a little room to breathe
Cause I'm one step closer to the edge
I'm about to break

I TRIED SO HARD AND GOT SO FAR

Drumpf cucks BTFO

Nice sliding DRUMPF cucks

>if she goes down, he goes down
>if she goes up, he goes down
>every time he's about to get ahead, he goes down

Kek Drumpftards are literally on suicide watch.

>DRUMPF POLLS ARE SURGING

>B-but hillary CAN'T BE WINNING IN POLLS NOOOO

Haha get back to me in a few months when you have the first WOMAN president of the United States.

FUCK DONALD DRUMPF

DEEBLY GONSERED DDDDD-:

Just fuck my drumpf up lad

Hillary Clinton Cancels Event in California, Campaign Says Pneumonia is Back

peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/09/19/hillary-clinton-cancels-event-california-campaign-says-pneumonia/

House panel looking into Reddit post about Clinton's email server

thehill.com/policy/national-security/296680-house-panel-probes-web-rumor-on-clinton-emails

Trump Raises $100 Million From Small Donors in Less Than Three Months

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/19/hes-the-republican-obama-trump-raises-100-million-from-small-donors-in-less-than-three-months/

CNN falsely adds 'racial' to Trump vetting comments

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/296753-cnn-falsely-adds-racial-to-trump-vetting-comments

>sage

Delusional drumpftard

Poor attempt, sage

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
ARRANGE TO HAVE YOUR EMAILS YIFFBLEACHED
THEN FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

You first drumpf fag

Wasnt Trump ahead of Clinton last week? How is the only crossing happening in the beginning of august?

t. Genghis Ghan :DDD

OMG if that trend lines keeps up Trump will get 150% of the vote! LOL MAGA GUYS!

Trump will win

Why are people not acknowledging this? A steady increase compared to her shifting line could easily pass her by November depending on how long this investigation draws on.

>not knowing polls are there just to give the """"news"""" something to talk about
>taking polls serious