NJ/pol/ - Air Power edition

Since there seems to be more Jersey boys on Cred Forums than any other state, I invite all residents to join the discussion.

Anything New Jersey related is welcome

(Camden, Trenton, Atlantic City, Newark, Jersey City need not apply.)

Friendly reminder to all non-New Jerseyians ITT: Fuck off, we're full.

BREAKING NEWS:

We got the bastard
>Ahmed gives up after shootout with officers
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/09/20/nyregion/nyc-nj-explosions-ahmad-khan-rahami.html?_r=0&referer=https://www.google.com/
>Ahmed's family sues Elizabeth for "anti Muslim harassment"
nj.com/news/index.ssf/2016/09/family_of_bombing_suspect_sued_elizabeth_for_discr.html#incart_most_shared-news

>>Let it be known that 250 Syrian refugees are residing in Elizabeth as we speak

Hana

Hoboken here. Hudson County needs to be hit with gas attacks. A perfect storm of dindus and libcucks.

Worst pork roll egg and cheese ever.

Essex county reporting in.

Anyone from Belleville?

>pork roll

Haha lads there's this Guido on my bus and he's so tiny. Haha did he get lost and end up in North Jersey or something?

Is everyone asleep?

Bumparino

Reminder that the Hudson Valley is becoming a nu-male shithole and all self-respecting Jerseybros should stay away.

Real shame. The scenery is beautiful.

Good thing i can report this thread now. Thanks

Bbbback to int cuckboys

Go fuck yourself

Fuck off. The mods ignored you the last few times and they'll ignore you again.

Isn't it though? It's because of FUCKING SUNY. God damn liberal soapbox colleges ruin entire generations of children and put them into hilarious debt what the fuck man.

Most of higher education is a scam and the bubble is about to burst.

>mfw FAFSA gives hundreds of thousands of dollars in loans to SJWs getting women's studies degrees
I hope they realize it will never get paid back. This is just a repeat of the housage mortgage crisis.

*housing mortgage

The so called "gf"

wtf lads, the gf JUST sent me this

>working
>studying
>not posting in the best general on Cred Forums
Wew lad

Fact is, it is a cultural landmark at this point to "go to college, me and your father didnt have that chance" and these institutions banked on this ideal that university is for everyone and drive tuition prices sky high. Not even STEM is safe anymore, it's all about nepotism and cronyism nowadays.

All these retards are ruining the value of my degree. Wish they'd fuck off tbqh.
t. STEM student

Whew lad this kid. What a fucking disgrace to America

This brainwashing is rather impressive

god fucking dammit,the double think begins in earnest. What is American by the way, not a ethnicity but a ideology. If you aren't a fan of the constitution than you aren't really American.

do any of you guys think the culture trends are changing for the better? Everyone I know shits on guidos and other assorted jeresy trash. Even back in 06 when I was in HS is was a insult. I hate the fucking preppy faggots who all wear boat shoes, striped button down and pastel colored shorts.

Who /njit/ here? I'm on a 40 minute break. I'm in the food court.

Let's be real, though. If you aren't Yankee or Dixie, you probably aren't an American.

Don't completely disagree but didn't want this thread going in a whites only true american direction. My point was that islam is incompatible with american laws and values . I don't think this guy saw himself as American. Was he actually a american citizen by the way or just living here with a green card?

And can we throw some hate at that piece of shit diblasio
- it was intentional but not terrorism

I hate guidos and all but for some reason, I have a feeling that it's anti-white sentiment rather than anti-white trash that's driving this change.

In /Newark/ right now waiting for a plain to Detroit so I can watch my grandfather die

sup.

FML
plane

What're you guys up to?

NJIT cypress had a fire drill/(drug search) about an hour ago, and my roommate had somehow overheard the cops talking about it so he took all his weed with him on the way out.

fucking degenerate mexican shit.

Having sat next to assholes who had a bunch of cats in cages stinking everything out with their piss I fully approve of this invention.

Steam lad?

im nabutso on steam. heading to class now.

I think guidos sort of pre-date the current level of massive white hate. I think they are just dumb, hedonists that deserve hate.
Where do you see anti-white sentiment in your life? or specific media coverage. Just curious, I'm in bergen county by the way.

I hear it on NPR non-stop. Last week their theme was " can white people express white pride without being racist ?"
answer no " because white people have never saw how they as a group seem on the outside and we aren't ready for that" - some harvard professor they had on the show

I'm (((Esra))). At the food court rn.

You in class now user?

Nah, I'm on break.

>tfw no qtgf to spend my nearly 2 hour long break in between classes with
;_;

Don't have steam mobile esra?

>We got the bastard

You got who they say was the bastard

Some hurka durka

Nah m8

wew lad me too. stevens fag?

/CCM/ here, someone set a car on fire last night. Also, if you found a DS, please do a favor for a fellow user and leave it with PS.

*puts high quality salt water taffy on the table*
You know the drill lads. I went down to shore and got a bunch of these, but you're only allowed to have one (1) each.