SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

He's the man I want to be.

Hes the troll we deserve.

If he becomes a sellout then we REALLY deserve that. But it hasn't happened yet. Hillary already became a sellout long ago.

Troll > sellout

THE MADMAN.

Roastmaster Trump at it again, he (and they) knows he's got it in the bag if she can't pull some stunt to cancel the debates

Sleep well hill dog

Why do so many Hillary shills bother to go and comment his every post?

Donald throwing on the bantz

Trump is so caring. He's a real human bean.

Is mr trumb a jew puppet?

They just cannot stop themselves.

There's a team of very nervous Hillary campaign interns desperately trying to brainstorm a response to this tweet this very moment.

Sleep tight hilldog.

BANTER LEVELS ARE OFF THE CHARTS

This... this can't be real life.

bots

he's a great rolemodel

there won't be any debates shitlord

"Oh yeah, well, you're racist! *dabs* (fingernail emoji)"

kek confirms

>D-delete this!!!!!

MADMAN!!!!!!!!!!

Tippy top

D... delete this tweet
Call the media and make them say this is the b... best tweet ever
Wait we already did that

6 more days, a year ago, it seemed so far.

this man knows no bounds

>It's real

He should make the offer right now to allow her to sit during the debate. That will more or less assure that she stands.

>Does anybody notice Hillary Clinton is copying my Airplane rallies??

I like this new side of Trump, he's gone from outright blunt savage roasting to lowkey chill roasting of his competition.

It's like stage 3 evolution Trump.

Basically he's like, "Look, I've already won. I'm gonna keep verbally beating you but I'll be nice about it because I gotta be presidential and shit"

this isn't even his best

Wish it was real

fake

It'll only be something like "yeah well I said delete your account and you should"

The Left has no banter.

He is our candidate after all. Makes me really proud.

Did he have a mole in her organization? Why on Earth would you phrase the tweet like that if not to set him up?

These are the people i can't wait to see once Trump wins:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/778238281196662784

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/778238281196662784

In some sense, it is literally stage 3. He's on his third campaign manager, each having a different tactical approach for the given phase of the campaign.

That's CEO right there.

His twitter is pure gold.

Sleep well Hillary!

So shooped it hurts to look at it

I can't wait for Trump to shitpost with the @POTUS handle.

it's fake

>"SHUT UP YOU RACIST FUCK"

It's almost staggering how he's turned around his campaign into an entire 180, leads me to believe this man is not even stubborn, he's a genius for now turning his reputation of this campaign on its head and becoming "Stage 3: Nice Trump", absolutely flipping Hillary's preordained gameplan onto herself by being much more nicer to his competition, lending a more positive image to voters who are still undecided.

From those who've been around since the beginning; this is like witnessing a pokemon evolve to its final stage.

Praise Kek

you think 38 D underwater backgammon in space was a meme?

you know when you watch a chess game, and you understand the rules and how its played, yet it kinda blows you away how well its being played?

That's what its like being a Trump supporter since day 1.

it's real

>China thinks they can rip us off in trade and steal our intellectual property. I just ripped up TPP and bought panda express. Sad!

Indeed, it's one of the things that helped confirm my suspicions about whether or not this is really a good idea. He didn't do it quite like I was thinking, but he's making it work anyway and continuing to demonstrate that he still knows what he's doing to an effective extent.

>-h

Or cell from DBZ

I bet that 90%/ of those retweets are hillary supports who are retweeting it angrily and are like "look at what asshole trump is.. you are really voting for THIS?" hilarious

Do you think Don can bait illary into cursing at the debate?

>Or cell from DBZ

it's more like reverse Majin Bu

he started as the little one who was pure savagery and strength

then he evolved to the tall and muscular one, who was strong as fuck and evil but you could see he was fucking SMART

then he became the fat and smiling Bu, because he already won and he's still so strong he can wreck your shit in a second, while smiling

We have literally been telling you this would happen since this time last year.

Persuasian man and Cred Forums have consistently predicted Trump's performance AND strategy switches, but you fucks kept thinking the 4D chess was a meme.

Somebody pls post pupper, pls

Apparently Hillary's going intot he debates hot, with her plans built around fending off insults and attacking Trump.

All Trump has to do is go into business mode and she'll come off like an ultrabitch.

Or, alternatively, all he has to do is start off by saying "glad you're awake for this"

How sjw is america exactly if this is considered a radical tweet?
he is poking some mild fun at her at best

>she'll come off like an ultrabitch.
He's already got her slow-triggered and off her footing. It's going to be great.

That's fake too but this is real

SLEEP WELL HILLARY

They're still attacking Skittle man.

you mean trywon?

Sleep tight porker

>"glad you're awake for this"

Please, Kek, just grant this one wish.

>Sleep well Hillary

Stroke softly stroke-chan

>It's almost staggering how he's turned around his campaign into an entire 180

? why? He's a smart guy who has run a business for like 50 years
This is textbook door in the face deal making strategy.

I think he's far more aware than anyone else of Clintons illegal dealings, and her health issues, so he can say shit thats "speculating", then wait for it to be proven true.

If you can't tell that tweet is dripping with smugness I don't know what to tell you.

I don't think there is a single pepe in any corner of the internet that could quite capture the levels of smugness in that tweet.

You gotta think back to early Trump tweets, then look at that one, and read between the lines.

>Canada
>French twitter

Get out Quebec

>hey everybody here's my playbook
>be sure to read it it's a good playbook
>I'm going to win, and I'm going to win bigly
>don't forget to read my playbook
>you dummies didn't read my playbook

all trump is doing is trying to sell his books
He's gonna drop out on november 7

REMINDER TRUMP GOT REKT BY THE SCRIPTWRITER FOR MODERN FAMILY

Good Debates and Making America Great Again will come to you, but only if you re-tweet "Sleep well Hillary"

sleep tight porker

That'll be great. We can watch the president elect have a seizure trying to take the oath of office. Maybe revert to cartoons in place of the state of the union.

It's win-win.

I can share you up with something james woods said if you missed it yesterday

twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/777029141417725953

Posted with intentional omissions / out of order comments to make Trump look bad.

>you have been visited by The Sleep Well Hillary - Trump of Kindness Memes

>extreme comfiness and many winks will lull in your slumber only if you say in this thread:

>SEE YOU AT THE DEBATES HILLARY

sleep tight porker

first have a snack

That last one is one of the most savage tweets i've seen.

I can't fucking wait for this debate. I literally can't remember the last time I was this excited for something that wasn't anime related.

Holy moly. Is this real? He cant be that dumb r-right?

I swear Trump is as well-versed on shitposting and internet etiquette better than any teen could dream of. He flawless as trolling.

Impressive.

>a comedian can make jokes

wew

sleep tight porker

Aww, he looks so tasty underneath that blanket :)

think there is a meme where its like only if you reply "sleep well hilliary"

It's a dream ppv event Vince himself wish he could book

No one is being paid to correct the record here. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Trump is a beast in the debates. The debates were what won him the Republican nomination and they're going to win him the Presidency.

This is by far his best!

>@Rose is a stone cold (cont)

>Trump has called for another assassination attempt this time while Hillary is in recovery.

Trump needs to die right now

Shadilay
youtube.com/watch?v=HnlJW4NdpBg

I love it so much

Antonio_Banderas_reads_something_on_his_laptop_that_he_found_tip_top_bantz_and_leans_back_in_his_nice_office_chair_exhaling_then_contemplates_with_an_ocean_in_the_background.webm

Ron Jeremy?

He should have said : sleep and never wake up.

"Donald puts down a woman for working hard! H-hes a sexist! I-it isn't 1920 a-anymore D-donald"

What did he mean by this?

SLEEP WELL HILLARY!

I'm still wondering if I should go trump or clinton

You should go to the gas chamber

sleep tight porker

How can we eat pigs with pictures like this? They're smarter than dogs apparently

If Trump verbatim said 'Praise kek' at some point during now and the election, I might be slightly taken aback, but I'd barely be shocked.

you should kill yourself

This.

Haters

Ofcourse you like psychopathic dictators.

sleep tight porker

Trump won't look at her, he'll stab one finger into the sky and blow her put the water with a one liner

He did this to Cruz

>psychopathic dictators
We are talking about Trump not shillary

if you wanted to sum up trump loudmouthed troll would be more appropriate.

>Monday, September 26, 2016
>First presidential debate
>Moderator: Lester Holt, Anchor, NBC Nightly News
>Location: Hofstra University, Hempstead, NY

>The first debate will be divided into six time segments of approximately 15 minutes each on major topics to be selected by the moderator and announced at least one week before the debate. The moderator will open each segment with a question, after which each candidate will have two minutes to respond. Candidates will then have an opportunity to respond to each other. The moderator will use the balance of the time in the segment for a deeper discussion of the topic.

So what are the topics for the first debate?

sleep tight porker

Trump needs to do something to delay the debate start time to keep hillary awake longer and the networks losing money.

Delay the debate by an hour. Show up and get ready VERY slowly. Make the whole thing drag out as long as possible. Make hillary talk a lot. Force her to get out from behind the podium and interact with the croud.

I know it would be impossible but having as many people in the crowd interrupt her as possible so they need to pause and have her repeat shit..

Maybe put some flashing red/blue led lights in glasses and make them blink to induce a seizure in hillary as she talks.