Glenn Beck

Glenn Beck today said the Alt-Right is dangerous. That we will be used by the Republicans, and end up taking over the Republican Party.

Will it happen? And if so what does that mean?

Hahaha I'm old enough to remember the Republicans saying the exact same thing about Glenn Beck. Now his Mormon ass thinks that he's part of the establishment. Guess what, Glenn? You were never more than a useful idiot who made money on the side shilling for gold.

i don't think glenn beck is particularly intelligent, but his supposition is that the right mainstream will bend before it breaks.

given the choice between further years and years of passive accommodation and stonewalling congressmen that accomplish zero but basic self-sustaining bullshit, or an aggressive take no prisoners approach to getting shit done, they will choose the latter. calling it "alt-right" is just labeling the sentiment because media. it doesn't have to be the movements name, but it's the standout for this years elections, for better or worse

They said this about the Tea Party.

Thing is, if Trump wins it proves the alt-right has real electoral weight. This will be the first new movement on the right since Reagan's neo-cons to actually win, if he does.

>unorganized neet shitposters taking over anything
what he meant was, that he's using alt right as a boogieman

>his supposition is that the right mainstream will bend before it breaks.
I think the so called "right mainstream" will end up joining the Dems. They are already there in all but name.

The one/only thing I like to hear him talk about is The Fourth Turning. That cycle I do see us going through right now.

ok but the tea-party were (are) retards, that could never move numbers. they were (are) facebook centric middle-aged unfunny tryhards that only screamed like chimps. they are the right's version of BLM, with just enough momentum to be obnoxious for cameras.

To continue;

Victory is the most effective thing on determining the future path of a party or ideology. Weedman has gone hard-left in Canada because that won him an election.

It's safe to assume that if Trump wins, he will push to fill everything with his cronies and to offload as many Never Trump neo-cons as possible.

The GOP realizes that winning in 2020 means making Trump look like a good President, so they will bend to accommodate as much as possible. If they disavow him, they lose big - simple as that.

Notice how the majority of anti-Trump crying eventuates when they think they'll lose, and vanishes when the polls are close. It's because the majority of the GOP only cares about winning and will do anything to please the base if they come out voting enough to give a GOP victory.

The Tea Party failed because their aims were just the same old establishment bullshit the Koch's loved. It wasn't grassroots, it was a bullshit movement from the top.

You can't fake a grassroots movement. It's why the BLM and Soros groups can't fake mass support for Hillary.

i think that something will emerge here soon. i don't know if they will call it the "alt-right" complete with "alt-right" seats in congress... but something will emerge from the piles and piles of shit. like you said, the tea party was bullshit with a few devotees that really cared. i don't know what will emerge, but i'd bet it's conservative and will appeal to everyone but the center-right with dank memes.

The Republicans 2 decades ago were saying the same shit about the Bible thumping clown squad and look at it now, they took over. Now its our turn and we won't be releasing power. Ever. We hijacked this party and it's ours now for good, right now it is immigrants after they're gone and we've flushed out the corrupt neocons and libs we will dismantle the brainwashing and conditioning on educational grounds everywhere, then we will dismantle the (((media))) cartels and multinational corporations that don't care about the American people restoring sensible economics for the American people, which puts America first. Then finally we will turn our attention to the minorities and reverse the colorization of America and begin the final goal of making america white again. This is what the alt right is doing regardless if I or you believes in it the pendulum has already started swinging.

>They said this about the Tea Party.
TPTB feared the Tea Party. They sent the IRS after them. That says something.

This election cycle was the proof if anyone still needed it that Glenn beck is an establishment shill.

When he was on fox he would do some crazy circumstantial shit on a blackboard. He would cry on live television. He cringed a lot of conservatives.

Today he has sold his show down the river just to discredit trump. His ratings are shit and he openly admits that people aren't calling into his show anymore.

He's basically Alex jones before Alex jones became the new mainstream minus being right about anything

much of the energy of the tea party came from old people. that probably hurt. not sure it can be classed a top-down movement though, certainly not at the soros level. it was grassroots, but old, withered grass/values.

oh yeah neo-cons, they tried logical memes, but the logic fell apart when the wmd's didn't surface. tough shit, had your chance. literally destroyed themselves.

is he wojack though? tfw making choices

We have no face. We cannot be targeted and co-opted like the neocon kike engineered tea party. No matter how hard the kikes try, they can't nail jello to the wall. We're the kikes now.

Faggot mormon glenn.

The tea party was """"grassroots"""" for 10 minutes tops.

>we will dismantle the brainwashing and conditioning on educational grounds everywhere
I really like this. If this can be done, everything else will fall into place.

It's what the leftists have done.

the problems will surface when normie start calling themselves "alt-right" and the entire thing becomes ridiculous. the challenge for whatever emerges from the ((movement))) is proving that they're just faggots without direction. this is how one party subverts another. it's a political false flag, and guaranteed to happen. the trick is distancing the people from the bullshittery. hard to do when media is controlled from the near-top, and congressmen think they're important.

He speaks from experience. He's just butthurt he doesn't get to profit as a useful idiot this time around.

We'll just reshape and make their lives hell if need be. Eat any of those faggots like Richard Spencer alive. Give them the Jeb treatment.

>When he was on fox he would do some crazy circumstantial shit on a blackboard.
Except some of that stuff he nailed. To bad he lost it with that whole "Cruz or bust" shit.

He is going to murder pepe by throwing him in a pot of boiling water.

>We have no face. We cannot be targeted and co-opted like the neocon kike engineered tea party.
Like grabbing smoke.

fucking this, can't wait for him to OD in a gay bar next month

They've admitted to the coup happening now within the party, and are incredibly still unaware that they are the enemy.

The (((tea party))) was to bluepilled for the redpilled and too redpillled for the bluepilled

Removing white guilt yes, removing minorities, no.

>and are incredibly still unaware that they are the enemy.
absolutely, it boggles the mind they don't get this. that's why i say most will move to the Dem party. they are already there, and just don't know it.

PEPE 2020

how the fuck did that happen though
it's like, ok it's the 80's and then bam, republicans are cucks 2016. i think it was largely bush years.