What is it with Hillary and disabled people?

You need someone who understands you.

it's the deaf and retarded vote
trump's ahead of the curve. 5-d chess niggers

The disabled are the gibs me dats outside of the nigger world. They provide no use to society, survive on handouts, and it's politically incorrect to call them out on it.

Does she think this will convince independents?

These retards will vote for me and you should too.

This.

but they road crossings that beep now
independent, strong disabled vote for themselves! hillary knows it, 2 0 1 6

Because trump made fun of that journalist who was disabled. Shes the savior of people that are made fun of by Trump. At least she tries to be.

Just another minority group to pander to.

They're literally retarded.

She panders to what she thinks is her electorate - people who are disabled enough to vote for her.

There's literally a recording when hillary told "when are these fucking retards leaving" when her people invited some handicapable kids for an egg hunt on thanksgiven

she's getting ready to be mute at the debates as a form of protest

My girlfriends little sister is deaf and has other disabilities. She manipulates their entire family and everyone is too scared to call her out on her bullshit because she gets violent and apparently has retard strength. As fucked up as it is to say, I hope she dies soon. She's a useless burden.

>scientists
>not gobs me dats

Pick one

I remember when she rushed back to Arkansas with Bill to witness the execution of a retarded nigger

he's literally one of them. he's so bored out of his mind he makes up stupid theories and nonsense.

he oughta be gassed

Dunno but it's kind of sad when a candidate makes this kind of self-serving ads.

She's just trying to pander for votes. They're just a political tool to her

She's disabled herself

>What is it with Hillary and disabled people?

People vote for people they can relate to. For instance, Hillary can't stand and is in constant need assistance.

trump likes poopoo

>The disabled are the gibs me dats outside of the nigger world.

That would be Veterans

Edgy. At least they worked for their benefits.

why did this make me laugh so hard

Not all of fhem. In my town we get the retards to pick up trash and buissinesses reward them with stupid shit like a free game of bowling for doing so

Anyone that supports Hillary Clinton has to be mentally disabled.

It's an equal rights thing and trying to be fair to your fellow human being, literally regardless of who they are.

Probably not. Even SJWs and people who advocate for equal rights, anti-prejudice, etc. tend to immediately drop the ball when it comes to disability and mental health. Ironically saying the same shit, procuring the same attitudes, they criticize other people for having towards race and gender.

A guy in a wheelchair doesn't need constant assistance, though.

Sauce?

Pandering.

>A guy in a wheelchair doesn't need constant assistance, though.

Try putting him into the remaining 95% of countries that don't have wheelchair ramps and properly paved roads and come back to me again about what you have learned.

Because liberalism favors disability over ability

sauce?

This. Leftism only promotes that in which is weak, pathetic and powerless...and they someone see it as something to be revered.

hope u get disabled fat burger tard

Disabled people are not attractive. Paid actor who can hear easily. Nice try hill dawg.

hillays not running for those countries

she's barely running in the one she's trying to

like always she is pandering to minorities and with it mannipulating folks into viewing her as a good samaritan that helps people in misery

She's barely walking at all.

Egg hunt on thanks giving?

Oh they have a use. Who do you think
Will pick the crops once the wall goes up.

They make her look healthier than she is.

ebin mongolian roast xD

this. vets are the most entitled pieces of shit anywhere

kek

Conjures up untestable imaginings about things like black holes.

You would never have heard his name if he was healthy.

hillary is going for everyone who isn't an able bodied straight white male.

"I had a job for a few years in my 20s." isn't earning lifelong benefits.

The trouble with "veterans" is that it's used in a way that doesn't actually mean "faced combat for the country".

Most soldiers don't fight, or face any especially high risk. They only fire weapons in training, and never get shot at. They stay at bases, and go off-base only for recreation.

She's disabled.

Birds of a feather and all that.

Can't he get someone that tugs his upper lip so it covers his teeth?

Tard tender here.
We have a few tards that vote in my facility (yes, the government literally encourages potatoes to vote) and they're all voting Hillary. The disabled are one of her key demographics.
Yet another reason to gas them tbqh.

>recently got paralyzed
>every disabled person I've met in rehab or at school is voting for this shilling bitch

I fucking hate being disabled and I hate that this bitch is trying to pander to disabled people.

Except Vets earned their benefits. Saying it's gibs is like saying vacations are gibs if you have paid time off in your contract.

>Most soldiers don't fight, or face any especially high risk. They only fire weapons in training, and never get shot at. They stay at bases, and go off-base only for recreation.

these assholes aren't getting out with 100% disability rating either.

When Bill was president it was basically mandatory to include disabled people in all the retarded diverse crowds. But the gays and trannies replaced them when Obama brought PC back. Now she's trying to make them the cool PC thing again.

>killing for the jew
>earned benefits

okay cletus

wtf I love Hillary now

Now you're talking about disabled vets. Before we were talking about disabled people and vets separately.

This pasta is stale.

Emotional arguments

Everyone does it, you have to... because the voter is stupid...

I typed that up myself, and it's the simple truth.

Jesus man, you're fucking dumb

>Egg hunt
>thanksgiving
I see that you were one of the retards in attendance

Only vets that have seen combat or have been deployed in a hostile environment should recieve benefits and special treatment. Fuck giving gibs to g.i. potato peeler.

It's the term retard strength that always gets me

I thought that was for people that were playing on their phones and needed to be reminded when to look up and walk.

I never thought about it being for deaf people.

I'd love to see them do this to Don's face.

Or, perhaps more accurately, his waist.

the disabled... and single mothers who raise them are her main voter base

That's dangerous, they might try biting off his dick.

She is a disabled person.

fuck off faggot and die. you probably dont even know disabled people because you are another faggot that hasn't worked a real job in your life. anyhow, suck a dick and die.

yeah someone should totally just come out and tell them to die

he's a fucking meme