Daily Kek summoning thread

Let's see if our lord is watching!

Please help Trump at the debates Kek. Kek vs Moloch all day every day

>Let's see
>putting KEK's will to a trial

KYS Jamal

:( I'm Scandinavian brother. No need to be salty

By the mighty numbers of kek I ask for suicide bomber in Berlin's metro

KEK will poses Shillarys doctor, and overdose the cunt. She will have a stroke on live televison. Praise KEK.

possess*

Hillary will have a seizure on live tv. At the debates.

Hillary will take the day off and sleep well, She needs the rest.

You people shouldn't take Kek lightly.

Don't test kek, believe and trust. Spread dubs elsewhere, don't waste your gets brothers.

seniles dubbed"

All Kek posters are faggots

dubbed!

KEK HAS SPOKEN

dubs!

All I have is these quads I once got.
They were my first quads.

kek dubs!

Kek will come when kek will come. There is no urgency to feel his presence. He may be busy working in ways we don't even understand

I summon g-d to smite kek

my digits confirm

Got this from Cred Forums yesterday.

origami dubs!

From this seal shall arise the doom of the followers of KEK, who, in their arrogance, sought to wield our magick as their own. Blindly they build their memes upon stolen knowledge and conceit. Now they shall be consumed by the very flame they sought to control. Let the echoes of doom resound across this wretched world, that all who live may hear them and despair.

You never paid any heed to the ancient prophecies. Like fools you clung to the old hatreds, and fought as you had for generations. Until the day the land belched fire, and a new enemy came upon you. You stand now, upon the brink of destruction, for the reign of MOLOCH has come at last.

I will continue to draw divine power from MOLOCH and distribute it to my kin and followers. I will continue to broadcast divine power upon the immigration routes, so that it will touch each soul in the United States, and then more broadly, across the waters to the rest of America and Earth. In time, every mortal on Earth shall feel the liberating contact with the divine.

How bitter. The gods and fates are cruel. I served you faithfully once, Lord KEK and you repaid me with death.

I curse you and your memes as my enemies, for your stealing and spoiling Pepe and degrading Cred Forums.. Your humiliation will give me special pleasure.

A happening today

happning dubs!!

Ah....

PRAISE HIM

>Posting the edited version

Classic case of cuck.

You all suck. Kek won't speak for you if you think you can control him. We are all subject to his will.

happening dubs!!

fool!
Kek cant be summoned,kek just acts in its misterious ways

mitos dubbed!

t-that's not a statue, is it?

mitos dubbed!

>All Kek posters are faggots
REEEEEEEEEEE

come here dubs

You've wasted dubs. But shadilay, the current trajectory of events will continue to unfold, yet it's fortold that the night is darkest before the dawn, and this is what KEK seeks. To bring the darkest of times, that the world may prepare for light to shine again

I think I just did

>mention 7d chess
>get 777 mfw

>

Thou shalt not overcome !

Praise Kek

Kek spoke to me in a dream last night

A message for those with the ears to hear and the capacity to understand.

A couple of years ago Christianity planted a flag in the virtual plane that Cred Forums inhabits. It wasn't evangelical and it wasn't traditional either. It was a voice that sought to ground the regulars to Reality. The unchallenged hatred, bigotry and scapegoating by the cowards spewing hatred from a 'safe space' retreated a little. The pain of neo-Nazis was expressed in the tone of posts plaintively asking for Christian threads to be removed. Demands that they should be banished to /x/ were ignored. Gradually a character began to be carved out of Cred Forums's vile face that gave some real hope. Jesus began to be memed albeit in a very unconventional and irreverent way.

The expression of this reverence for God and Christianity was like a pulse. It relaxed and surged, waxed and waned, rose and fell but like a breast rising and falling with breath, it never abandoned this profane virtual insane asylum. Despite being attacked relentlessly by the big mouthes and small minds, occasionally, Christianity made this place Shine. Now we can see the ultimate expression of frustrated human desires being brought to life by those same empty voices, desperate for the nightmare of War, the application of blame and the profane sanctity of shedding responsibility.

MAKE NO MISTAKE.

The effervescent joy and enthusiasm with which Pepe is being embraced is Idolatry. The frightening speed it has been promoted, tacitly, by the mainstream media is a mistake. If the mainstream media fails to notice and mention the presence here of God's light it will be complicit in accelerating the growth of this Idolatry and will have failed utterly in it's responsibility *and* a chance to discredit it.

I'm not holding my breath.

-----------------------------------------------------

Thus it comes to pass, that in idolatry all crimes are detected, and in all crimes idolatry.

Tertullian

Praise the Kek!