RIP Trump

RIP Trump

Other urls found in this thread:

peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/09/19/hillary-clinton-cancels-event-california-campaign-says-pneumonia/
thehill.com/policy/national-security/296680-house-panel-probes-web-rumor-on-clinton-emails
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/19/hes-the-republican-obama-trump-raises-100-million-from-small-donors-in-less-than-three-months/
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/296753-cnn-falsely-adds-racial-to-trump-vetting-comments
thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/19/money-laundering-david-brock/
freebeacon.com/national-security/reporter-to-clinton-concerned-bombings-isis-sympathizers-russians-swing-election-trump/
npr.org/2016/07/05/484817706/looking-back-at-a-century-of-presidents-not-campaigning-for-their-successor
nation.foxnews.com/2016/01/10/report-obama-wants-become-un-secretary-general-netanyahu-doing-everything-he-can-stop-him
businessinsider.com/obama-approval-rating-trump-hillary-2016-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why is this allowed?

is this even legal?

King Nigger does whatever the fuck he likes as he has been doing for almost a decade now.

Obama must be pissed.

Someone is actively fucking him in the ass to force him to campaign for the witch.

Even GWB is indirectly campaigning for her. They're that desperate

why is this allowed?

I know no president has ever sunk so low as to actively endorse a candidate, but is straight-up campaigning for her while still in office legal?

Why would it be illegal for a president to campaign for their candidate? lmao

How can the pressident of a nation (that supposedly represents and works for the whole nation) campaign for one presidential candidate?

Obama will be so buttmad when Trump tells him he is fired

It'd take longer to impeach him than the time he has left in office so... good luck holding him accountable.

Because he's supposed to be spending his time and american tax dollars being president, not campaigning?

why would a current president even take sides in an election?
This shit should be illegal. It also makes Hillary look weak AF.

Implying this is not a common practice in any democracy.

Obama actually bad for hillary, he is obviously racist and makes her look worse then by herself . Why do sent trump call her out on this . Also this niggers lost his mind

>it will becoming illegal to vote for Trump while Obama is in office

>Temple
everyone on this board is fucking fourteen years old lmao

THANKS FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD
ARRANGE TO HAVE YOUR EMAILS YIFFBLEACHED
THEN FUCKING KILL YOURSELF

Don't see much coming from this. Can't be cutting into king niggers golf time

Ok ur just butt hurt that no president/former president endorsed trump lmao

We have freedom in the US

babby's first election

>"Waahhhh! Obama supporting Clinton should be illegal!"
Trumpfags are such whiny babies.

Not even P diddy thinks Obama is all that was advertised.

Pretty sure Obama going out and about in black communities would do more damage than good.

He'll ruin his legacy

>no president has ever sunk so low as to actively endorse a candidate
hahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhahahahhaha

Why am I "butt hurt"? I don't care what your baffling country does, just seems like a complete joke you have going on from over here. Why are you so triggered about it?

It's legal but looked down upon

I think he's doing it in a desperate attempt to save his own ass. If hillary goes down, he probably goes down with her.

>why would an incumbent president support his party's candidate? Surely this has never happened in the history of American democracy

>black people are intelligent and can judge someone and their actions reasonably

It's not looked down upon you canadian idiot. It happens every single time. Clinton campaigned for Gore. Reagan campaigned for Bush. The only reason W didn't campaign for McCain is because he was fucking toxic

It's common in the UK for a prime minister to advocate his successor... although that hasn't happened much recently because we've had Prime ministers who stay on right until they drop out mid term and get replaced.
Jesus Christ the UK has been a mess for a few decades now.

Just let the god damn bitch die.

Fucking Christ.

I always thought a president had important shit to do apart from playing golf with Jay-Z and advertising the next puppet of his party, but fuck me, right?

>mfw people felt for the western democracy meme

Because you gave him a valid response he didn't expect and now he's confused.

Also, (((...epsssstein...)))

Hillary Clinton Cancels Event in California, Campaign Says Pneumonia is Back

peoplespunditdaily.com/news/elections/2016/09/19/hillary-clinton-cancels-event-california-campaign-says-pneumonia/

House panel looking into Reddit post about Clinton's email server

thehill.com/policy/national-security/296680-house-panel-probes-web-rumor-on-clinton-emails

Trump Raises $100 Million From Small Donors in Less Than Three Months

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/19/hes-the-republican-obama-trump-raises-100-million-from-small-donors-in-less-than-three-months/

CNN falsely adds 'racial' to Trump vetting comments

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/296753-cnn-falsely-adds-racial-to-trump-vetting-comments

>sage

Isnt this better for Trump?
I imagine almost every American to be so fucking tired of Obama doing nothing good that the undecided votesr decide to go against him

Nothing important to do if you just do whatever others tell you to do. Much easier to spend your time golfing instead of worrying about all those things you're signing into law.

No, the president shouldn't be allowed to campaign for candidates

desu its sexist as fuck

she is a weak poor old woman? cant campaign on her own? needs help?

he's literally the third most popular public figure in America after Bernie Sanders and his own wife, so yeah it's probably good for her

>Hillary is so unlikable the fucking president needs to campaign for her

TOP KEK enjoy your war against the ebil nazi frogs

Hillary is so unliked, the dems have to throw every single liked democrat into her campaign to prop her up

They're desperately hinging their campaign on the possibility that maybe niggers won't be lazy this election. This is Hillary's ploy to get the black vote. If the Obama coalition doesn't turn out, Trump wins.

Screencap this post.

The American economy is already in recession. The only reason the stock market hasn't collapsed is because the Fed is holding it together through LIES and MANIPULATION of economic data.

This is so an economic collapse doesn't happen right before the election, which would give the nomination to Trump. The problem is that holding this recession back until the end of year has caused the markets to act irrationally for too long, inflating a huge bubble in asset prices that is going to come down way harder than it would have before.

It's only a matter of time. If I were American I'd be preparing for a huge economic collapse in the next year, no matter who gets elected. Stay safe

You really think he wants to be campaigning instead of spending the rest of his days on the greens? He's only doing this because they are desperate

>brazilian
>worrying about someone else's imminent collapse
huehuehuehuehuehue

What do you think Hillarys strategy is for the debate? its pretty close now

He's not talking to Americans, he's talking to stupid niggers who still cry when they think about how a black man finally became president

He would be doing this if she were up 25%. This is how American presidential elections work, it is how they always worked. Everyone here is 14 years old

He's just setting the bar, so that Clinton only has to turn up once or twice a week

Why is he campaigning for Hillary instead of doing President work?

Jap has a point u kno...

>Criminal faggot supporsts criminal cunt
Good. His legacy is that he went down trying to get a crook elected. Loser will be remembered as a loser.

Autism

BEHEAD THOSE WHO AMEMD THE DOCUMENTATION

SHADILAY

So the key would be to have a big divide happen, and turn these two against each other like in '08.

The biggest goal would to have them both do it physically. But where the fire turns from smoke will be here that floods onto social media and then the msm shit. So even though they aren't talking about it, everyone else is.

Turning the sjws against the blacks would be an easy start

Technology, medical, housing, and consumer sectors are doing good.

There is no way the economy will collapse when technological and medical innovations are taking place and people are buying the living shit out of everything.

Codeine and Loperamide

It will work about as well as his saving "remain" for the UK. People hate this fucker and the corruption that he, Clinton, the Bushes, etc. embody. Had he kept his fucking mouth shut "remain" would have won handily.

>black
>work

I can't see it making much of a difference. Who would be won over by Obama campaigning for Hillary that wasn't already planning to vote for her?

Obama made one speech and gave Trump another 2% of the black vote. Just think about a campaign. Obama doesnt identify with black people anymore, he is full mudslime now.

>We have freedom in the US

M8...

You're right but I think the idea is to win some of the black vote back, last I saw Trump had risen to just over 20%. In some states it could make a big difference.

There a number of indicators that have had performance worse than what the number was in 2008-2009 this year. Not one or two, MANY areas in which this is happening. Just google "recession america 2016" and you can find a lot of these numbers.

It's because FBIanon was right all along. The Clinton Foundation represents a massive corrupt government scandal the likes of which this country has never seen. They're trying desperately to keep a lid on all of it.

thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/19/money-laundering-david-brock/

>Hillary has her own healthcare plan she wants to use

What's so bad about TACA? Wasn't that a success? Why would she need to do that when its not needed obviously?

Based Obama

>drumpfags face when

barry's old news these days you can't stay relevant forever

>Can't be cutting into king niggers golf time

Top bants, famalam.

Doesn't he have a job?

It's gonna be a month of him appealing to black people because they're lazy as fuck and won't get off their ass to elect a white old lady

Hopefully she falls on top of him after her next pathology overtakes her and he dies with her, crushed by her disgusting fat ass

more like Trump will undo everything about Obama's legacy in one year.

Just shows how corrupt both the fucking Democrats and the Republicans are. I'm resurrecting the Whigs, who's with me?!

stop, i can only get so hard

Your response is perfectly reasonable. There are too many retards from my country to bother with this one in particular.

Yes, Obama of course has the right to do this, because to prevent him from doing so would be a restriction on his free speech. That doesn't mean it's not highly unprofessional and irresponsible. He absolutely shouldn't be doing it, and it's infuriating that more Americans won't object to this on principle alone. If he was campaigning for Trump, I like to think I'd have just as much of an issue with it.

This is not the president's goddamn job. Americans are getting bombed and stabbed by Muslims, and your response is to campaign for the woman who wants to increase the number we're importing by 550%. Do your fucking job, Obama.

>Obama gets more people at his rallies than her

Really fires up those neurons

Yeah, cause Trump is winning the black vote.

ay yo hol up where the white wimmies at?

Why doesn't he do his actual job as president? He's not being paid to campaign for Clinton

>Obama shows up at the debates in a blonde wig pretending he is Hillary

>muh mudslimes
>muh po-leece violence
>muh wage gap
>muh diversity
>muh pronouns
sorry pal, I think the Libs take the cake for being cry babies

Well, some polls show Trump hovering around 15-18%, and Hillary has hit as low as 65% support among blacks. Now, those polls include blacks who don't plan on voting, but that's still far worse of a showing than Obama had in '08 and '12. He's trying to fix that.

It's actually kind of an effective strategy, because the two demographics that he still has a lot of pull with -- blacks and millennials -- are the two demographics that "should" be supporting Hillary in droves, but aren't.

I smell the desperation

Remember last year when they just laughed at Trump and thought he was a joke candidate

I wonder if she'll get Bush to do some commercials with him.
I can see the tagline now "It was just One Establishment Party all along."

There is literally nothing wrong with campaigning for your preferred successor

the president is never off the clock, he can work from pretty much anywhere he doesnt need to sit behind a desk to do his job

>bu-bu-but no president has done this before

every nominee in recent history has released his tax returns too and I bet you don't think that's a big deal that Trump is not doing this

Nigger has whiteys back
Kek

lol this is so pathetic.

When it's been proven Hillary can't stand "that man."

What a load of bullshit. Hopefully Trump remarks on that hypocrisy.

HAHA GET REKT DRUMPFTARDS

He actually spiked to 20.1% on the USC/LATIMES poll and it made them piss their pants. It's going back down now. Black vote only matters in a few states but those states have a lot of delegates. We can't break kayfabe, have to keep pretending this shit is on the up and up.

Black code for 1v1 fights

>If homie has the upper hand, we let it stand
>If other dude is about to win, we jump in

>mfw watching videos of Rubio calling Trump a joke
>mfw Rubio drops out after getting rekt by Trump

What the fuck? Really? So her campaign is now funded by taxpayers? I'm fucking pissed.

>>Obama shows up at the debates in a blonde wig pretending he is Hillary

if SNL were still funny they would do that skit.

Obama has been campaigning with Hillary for a while now

Doesn't really make a difference

the average normie american actually, somehow, against all odds and all reason, irrevocably, unbelievably, mind numbingly THINKS THAT OBAMA WAS A GOOD PRESIDENT
it blows my mind how much the media spoonfeeds them. This is why a Trump victory is so crucial

this is truly funny

It's literally unprecedented in the history in the country. What the hell are we supposed to do? The government is like a nation in itself now, they don't serve the American people.

You were right. The reply was from a leftist. You have to understand that they are not capable of reason.

Are you trolling me at this point. It's not unprecedented, at all. It happens EVERY SINGLE TIME! This is what a second-term incumbent does in his successor's election! Always!

Trump got nigger vote recently so Obama meddling might be a reaction

>Refuses to do his job
>Now using taxpayer dollars to help select his replacement

Genuinely depressing how shitty the last 8 years have been.

Not surprised here. Governing the USA is only a part-timejob anyway, because you get the laws written for you by smarter (((people))).

Did you recently get hit in the head with a fucking brick?

>mfw these ants all desperately running around trying to curtail the will of kek

Leftists blame bush for how garbage obama is

This election is actually the NWO vs. the people.

Their really trying to stop trump at all costs holy shit obongo

I've literally never seen a post that said "screencap this" that was even remotely worth screencapping

What are the odds that Hillary just copies all of Trumps policies at the debate, trying to look like "Trump but better" as a last resort

>yfw Trump rubs his nuts before shaking that nigger's hand at the inauguration.

HAHAH people genuinely think that Obama won't make a difference? He's a pretty popular politician in the Anglosphere.

Clinton is fucking toxic. She needs to suck Obama's dick to ensure she wins.

>when Obama was campaigning for the Leave camp

>That was the reason Brexit was a victory

ITS LIKE POTTERY

Okay leftist. Provide examples of past presidents literally hitting the campaign trail at the end of their 2nd term.

Oh wait, you can't! That's because you're dumb leftist livestock with a thick skull full of clickbait sludge.

Enjoy the decline of your country, retard

Pack it in boys, we've lost. At best we can try and promote Gary Johnson

His appearance also:
>Proves 3rd term
>Make Hillary look weak
>Is incredibly condescending

He talks like he is the best president America has ever seen. His approval ratings fluctuate so fucking hard, which shows how little people really think of him.

Good.

Luckily there's tons of material of him shitting on her during 2008. Any support he gives her can be easily brushed aside.

I don't think your multiple damage control posts are working, user...

Provide examples, now. Idiot livestock.

I think it's more like nationalist jews vs globalist jews.

It shouldn't be allowed. The president should just fucking do his job. At the most he should be allowed to say "I support this Candidate and they have my vote."

Instead fucking Obongo is literally taking 2 days a goddamn week to Shill for Hill because he's an uppity nigger who can't keep his fucking nose out of anything.
Seriously though, TWO FUCKING DAYS A WEEK he's not doing his fucking job as president and is instead shilling for Hillary. Why the fuck is this allowed?

Or liberal jews vs zionist jews

imagine all the dirt trump
Will find out on Obama

Not surprised at all by this

This is a great reply. Thank you for actually making our country look good in this thread, I didn't think we'd be able to fix any damage done by that other retard.

It's probably legal as long as he does it on his own free time.

This, Based Jap gets it.

why would he want endorsements from losers?

he works for us. if an employee skips work 2 days every week you fire them

How was it, was it not an unwritten rule for the president to stay out of the presidential race after serving 2 terms?

Nice strawman. It doesn't matter which candidate he is supporting. Endorsing a candidate is fine, but 1-2 days a week campaigning for her is absolutely retarded.

What a faggot.

>hillary
>debating
That ain't happening. She'll conveniently have to miss them. All of them.

nigga got old

The only thing this does is help trump solidify the base and get them more fired up to vote.

Also would get those neo con never trumpets who are voting for hillary shamed into oblivion.

Please do it obummer.

Pretty much this.

>mfw Cred Forums memes Hillary to the brink of death and Obama has now to fight her battles for her
strong independent woman has to let a man campaign for her, is Obama going to be president too when she is to sick?

>Obama goes go England to support Stay
>Brexit
>Obama tells black people they be insultin
>Gives Trump more of the black vote

Thank you Obama! Obama will ensure a Trump victory.

>There is literally nothing wrong with campaigning for your preferred successor

There's a ton wrong with this because it tends to lead to a one party state. There's a reason why no one else does it. The president should be doing his job, not helping consolidate his party's power. The tax return in a non-issue because it's the irs's job to make sure trump isn't cheating on this taxes, not the america people.

Doesn't he have a country to run or something? Pretty sure he should be focused on finding the terrorists responsible for these recent attacks

Time to load up those guns America and prove to the rest of the world why the 2nd amendment is worth having.

I really fucking hate Obongo. I get that she's your party mate, do you endorse her or whatever. But shilling for Hill like this while your still in office just reeks of unprofessionalism.

He's not getting paid to go stump for someone, he's still on duty. Plus I have to pay for his travels and sheeit?

Doesn't Obama have a job to do? And isn't it the most important job in the world? How can he skip a day or two per week, for a whole month? I'd get... "fired" if I did this at my job.

Trump needs to go somewhere with this. Make an Apprentice joke at a rally or something, but make it a real dig so the media picks it up.

our forefathers weep

So on the days he's not on the golf course, he'll be out campaigning for Pneumonia Cunt. Sounds really fucking productive.

Well, look at it this way. If Trump is elected there will be a lot of prosecutions and this dude is also involved. He's just saving his own ass.

Now the taxpayer's are literally paying for Hillary's campaign.

And the best part is he really doesn't like her. lol enjoy even more gray hair BO

WHY THE FUCK IS THIS FUCKING NIGGER USING THE MOTHERFUCKING OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES TO PROP UP SOMEONE ELSE'S CAMPAIGN

THIS IS AN EGREGIOUS LEADERSHIP FAILURE, AN UNBELIEVABLY SELFISH GESTURE, AND A DISGRACE TO THE ENTIRE FUCKING COUNTRY

NO OTHER PRESIDENT IN THE HISTORY OF THE COUNTRY HAS STUCK HIS NOSE WHERE IT DIDN'T BELONG AS MUCH AS THIS NIGGER

Presidents will endorse who they want as their successor, and campaign a little bit, but never to the extent Obama has been and continues to plan to do.

At least we can all take comfort in the fact that Obama is a man who means what he says.

How is this supposed to help Clinton. He sucks in most people's minds just slightly less than that old corrupt bag of dog turds

It may well backfire considering the stunning effect he had lecturing Britbongs on how to vote on Brexit.

Obama's support will ultimately doom Hillary. Anything the guy touches is a failure.

The question is where, regionally, is that support coming from?

If it's in southern states like Alabama and Georgia, that's all well and good, but it's not going to swing important states. What's his black support looking like in PA, MI, and WI? The rust belt is where he needs it most, and judging by recent polls from those areas, it doesn't seem to be as high as we need it.

Maybe he can do the debates too.

Since Cred Forums likes to tally up box office numbers and the like. We should work to find the numbers that have been spent in each campaign and weigh it whether its a gain or a loss, with that candidate's progression through it all

And we meme it with the millions upon millions of millions of dollars that have been dumped at Hillary like it was landfill.

We could propulsion only get vague figures. But they should still be staggering on how much money was spent.

Like how many houses could America build with the stacks of one dollar bills that have been spent on Hillary?

So youre saying were paying tax money so obango could campaign for sleeping Hillary?

No president has campaigned strongly for his chosen successor in at least 100 years.

This is illegal here in Finland. Once you get elected as a president, you can't be affiliated with any political party for example

Last I saw Hillary had spent 140 Million on ads vs. 7 million for Trump

Obama should be in for at least another 8 or so years imo. He is a fantastic dude and is a true millennial american. I love him and if you dont well its pretty dsmn racist

This REALLY PISSES ME OFF.

>i mak bat

This really pisses me the fuck off.

Because he's spending millions of dollars of taxpayer money with Air Force One, security, time out of the day, shutting down areas for speeches, etc. I didn't fucking agree to that. I'd be fine with him endorsing, that's commonplace, but flying around and actually campaigning for someone when you are supposed to be doing your fucking public service job????

And it makes total sense.
In Italy, mayors (m a y o r s not presidents) can't even wear the band with the national flag (worn by mayors) duriong campaining. That means, if a current mayor wants to run again, he can't campain as the mayor but it must do it as a private citizen.
A president of the US ceing able to campain for a candidate is literally a joke.

>we are going to vote for Hillary
>but Obama is giving us the speeches
>She is healthy you idiots!

Everything they come up with to "save" Hillary is actually destroying her.

And those are just the ads
And not that good chunk like the production budget

Hillary is that bloated summer box office that has to many cooks in the kitchen to try and appease every demographic
While Trump is that low budget sleeper flick of the year, that caught everyone off guard with it's sheer boldness and determination of will that just really makes you think.

Just because the rigged polls say he has a high approval rating doesn't mean he's LIKED
Doesn't mean him campaigning for Hillary when he has a job to do is good for her.

Maybe he can do the debates for her too.

Trump is gonna have a field day with this. She can't even campaign without help from obama

I'm not sure what the contract is, but he's probably only required to work 5 days a week and be "on call" for emergencies. So technically he will be campaigning on his free time, but I imagine he will be using government resources for travel & security... so it's still pretty bullshit.

>. She can't even campaign without help from obama

this. obama should have endorsed her, and then acted presidential. he's basically saying that she is going down.

it probably falls under the same rules as during the last election, when obama campaigned for himself.

and presidents campaign for senators, reps, and governors all the time.

I mean, he won't advisor help her, blacks aren't going to come out in record numbers for her like they did with him.

The blacc vote can flip the mid atlantic states, illinois and michigan. Its more important than Cred Forums wants to believe. Now the hispanic vote is mostly useless

>hill is calling in the big guns

But you shills told me trump had no chance to win anyway. What gives?

Every fucking time

no one's going to go out and vote for her, except the feminist wimminz

They'll sit at home posting comments on huffington post about ebil donal

Why is he being paid by taxpayers to campaign for Shillary Clinton?

Like america cares. just see how corrupt every single thing in that country is.

Sounds like they're supremely confident after that SurveyMonkey +5 for Hillary.

>They're not.

This. King Nigger swings that BBC and does not give a fuck what anyone thinks. He's going to leave the White House and be king of the niggers until the day he dies. He will constantly undermine any future presidents.

this only helps trump.

when hussein opens his nigger activist terrorist mouth it just gets trump more votes.

the white man shall return and all the niggers will HANG.

Is it mandatory that you stand up during debates? they always do it but is it actually a rule?

If it is then how is Hillary possibly gonna make it through without collapsing again

bahahhahaa trump supporters realize obama going to deny trump the presidency theoug his capigning and this thread confims

he isn't. he gets planes and secret service when he travels anywhere. any air time or stadium rentals will come out of her campaign funds. and it's possible that her funds will have to reimburse some of his expenses.

it's not a big deal, in that respect.

the big deal is that this looks like they are all panicking, which is A GOOD THING.

>Obama actually bad for hillary

I'm gonna go with this. Brexit passed because this chimp tried to shill against it

>endorsed by King nigger
this will turn more people off than on.
Only full-tilt niggers who were already a lock-in for democrats and college yuppie professors will care about his endorsement.

Kek. The hilldawg campaign is fucking up so badly that the president has to come in and do damage control. And she'll still lose. This is fucking hilarious.

Obama is extremely unpopular and this will only hurt Clinton.

COME ON BLACK MAN 3rd TIME!

You realize Obama has WAY higher favorability than Trump? lmao!

kek

>AMERICA
>DEMOCRACY

choose one

Does this usually happen when the current president has served the maximum 2 terms? I can't remember what Bush did back in 2008.

Eat shit CTR, you demonic liar.

Obongo campaigning for her won't attract anyone who wasn't already going to vote dem.

No this never happens

I pretty certain he's doing this to save the lives of his family. They're already blackmailing him by releasing pics of his daughter smoking weed and partying. Poor sock puppet.

LMAO the fucking denial and butt hurt in this thread!

businessinsider.com/obama-approval-rating-trump-hillary-clinton-polls-2016-9

Obama introduces her, then speaks so long that the airtime is over & she never talks

Low energy shill

exactly this

What's going to happen when Obama has to swear in Trump? Is he just going to refuse?

This won't work for shillary

You can't polish a turd with a turd

Anyone else just waiting for Trump to ask why Obama isn't doing his job, and hammer home that Clinton clearly can't fight her own battles?

They may as well paint a target on his head.

>campaign so anaemic that you have to use greenscreens and laugh tracks/audience cheer tracks to pretend to have support
>so ill you have to wheel out the president to campaign on your behalf
hope she doesn't succeed too well with the vote rigging

It costs the taxpayers $200,000 each time he goes somewhere. Vehicles, cops, planes, all cost money.

Its nice to know our tax dollars are being used to campaign for hillary the old bitch.

We need to have a congressman put a bill forward making it illegal for the president to campaign for others while hes in the white house or nor running for relection

Yeah, like anyone in America would dare say anything bad against First Black President.

>This is what a second-term incumbent does in his successor's election! Always!

Yeah, no.

They'll endorse them, show up at the convention and give a speech, sure.

But take two days a week to campaign? Fuck no, that is unprecedented.

Doesn't matter, Obama fucks up everything he touches.

Kill yourself CTR shill. Hill money must be nice.

>This is illegal here in Finland. Once you get elected as a president, you can't be affiliated with any political party for example
And what about your prime minister?
Your president has a ceremonial function (that of a king in a constitutional monarchy.) Your prime-minister is the head of the government and may campaign for a successor candidate.
2 different political systems

still butthurt over BREXIT ?

Oh man, he's actually going to work. That's a fucking change.

he will be one historically humiliated nigger

Dubya fell off the face of the Earth, which was the best decision he could have made. Everyone hated him by the end of his second term and the dude just wanted to get out of the spotlight and be done with everything. If you ever watch his interviews after 2008 you can tell he's a broken man who just wants some peace and quiet after his shitstorm of a presidency. I'm surprised Barry isn't doing the same thing.

Actually, I'm willing to bet he is being paid to do what the puppet masters tell him, and right now that is ensuring Queen Cankle gets into office.

Hes already been BTFO a thousand times over, you'd think he learn to fuck off. I mean look at Brexit, polling showed he made people more likely to vote for it after his threats.

Obama is as relevant as bush was in 2008

Fucking King Nigger

this is gonna be the map to be hnest

It's not the indorcement you fucking absolute retard, it is all the taxpayers money he will waste on campaigning for someone because she is too sick or not charismatic enough to campaign for herself.

You know this asshole is still going to take vacations and two days off a week still. Lol do you think that he is going to do it on his own time?

It Is not our fault he doesent have time or support to push his own agenda, he should still do his fucking job especially when we are likely going to have boots on the ground in Syria soon because of his administration

God If this shit has the same effect as with the Leave campaign I´m going to laugh my ass off

This is a good thing for Trump

Hillary running on Obama's failed policies, and with his support, she loses.
Nobody wants 4 more years of Obama

Spot on

It will not work.

if he does it we will meme them into destruction.

here are reasons for obama to campaign and for us to make into memes

>shillary is to sick to fight her own fight

>shillary is calling in corrupt favors to bring in outside help

>shillary has been selected by (globalists) to when and this is proof.

etc

Not only is this a tasteless move, but why the fuck isn't he doing his job?

I think the only one fucking Obama in the ass is Michelle.

Why would the president be doing this? Is he fucking insane? He has a damn country to run.

This is the same bitch who asked Hillary if the bombing and stabbing terrorist attacks were ackshually the Russian government trying to get Trump elected.

freebeacon.com/national-security/reporter-to-clinton-concerned-bombings-isis-sympathizers-russians-swing-election-trump/

Lügenpresse need to have their lying mouths shut for them, s m h f a m.

I find it disgusting that Obama would stump for her after all the shit she talked in 2008. I know it's politics as usual but come on.

The hypocrisy is legit.

He hasn't done his fucking job for 8 years? Why do you give a shit if he starts now?

Fucking let him.

Everything he touches turns to shit. The more hands on time he gets promoting Hillary and saying shit like how insulted he'd be if she loses, the better.

Trump is saying Hillary is just more of Obama and it's working. Obama is saying Hillary will just continue his legacy, and it's failing. They're shooting themselves in the foot, don't take the gun away now.

Another part to this I see is that Hillary can't advocate for herself. So Obama, who is unfortunately the most powerful man in the world, has to do it. Meanwhile she minimizes public appearances. Her campaign is going down in flames, Obama thinks he can blow out the fire but in actuality is just fanning it.

I'm so sick of them both. I'm looking forward to Trump winning and at the same time I am dreading it because I know Obama will go full retard during his lame duck time and McConnell and Ryan will bend over with their cheeks spread for him.

King Nigger is just proving that the president doesn't actually do anything, it's just a bunch of government gangsters operating in some kind of shady Frankenstein committee.

Shillary can be president despite literally dying because all she'd have to do is lay in bed for 20 hours a day, sometimes show up for the media and let her cronies do all the actual legislating. Then people say "Trump has no experience" when this is literally how you run a business empire, and he's done it infinitely better.

>why the fuck isn't he doing his job?
What the hell are you talking about?

Have you seen what happens when he "does his job"? He destroys America.

If we're lucky he won't do his job for the rest of his term.

All of this shilling wont even work. They have been doing a lot of work trying to campaign and advocate for her. But in the end you'll remember it's still Hillary.

Seriously, is it? In Finland the president gives up their party membership when they're elected. They never take part in someone elses campaign.

Yeah, he is doing important shit. Like signing away the fucking internet. Someone kill this nigger.

>The world is slowly falling apart before our eyes
>The "leader" of the "free world" will take 2 days off each week to spread pro-Hillary propaganda
This fucking guy

This doesn't even make sense to me. Wouldn't this just fuel Trump more? Can't he take this and spin it around to make it looks like Obama is even more incompetent.

Still can't believe that shit, he's not supposed to even comment on this fucking race. It was never put into the constitution but the founding fathers were extremely clear on their thoughts about this and so were many presidents after them. It was always an unspoken and very serious rule that presidents, especially CURRENTLY FUCKING SERVING PRESIDENTS, were to not get involved or even really comment on elections to replace them.

If anybody had a fucking clue of history or if the old fucks in this country weren't either all dead or suffering from dementia, the outrage against this would be absolutely crazy. It's not only outrageously reprehensible but extremely socially wrong too.

How much further are the kikes going to push at the boundaries and rules before the outrage is enough that there's nationwide chaos?

Yeah yeah martial law but muh gunz. Seriously. They know how armed and even trigger happy to use our guns against them we are, it's why they're trying so hard to disarm us. By the time they push us to the point they can declare ML a ridiculous shitload of people will be marching in the streets, rifles held high.

No way in hell could they win at that point. Drones and airstrikes don't mean shit in a country as big and environmentally diverse. Good luck trying to hit targets deeply enrooted in mountains and canyons and even out just in the middle of bumfuck nowhere. And can't just bomb the shit out of the cities either, can't collect goyim tithes from ashes and the incident would provoke armed interventions globally.

I'm drunk and mad as fucking hell over the insane audacity of this nigger, does he really want to be remembered as the country's most hated and worse president? If he really was pro nigger would he be cementing a consensus forever to keep any and all niggers/nigger-hybrids out of office forever? What the fuck is going on, are the kikes just going full joker now? Some noses just want to watch the world burn?

>Clinton campaigned for Gore. Reagan campaigned for Bush.
They were VP's though, correct?

Hillary resigned from her post in this administration.

I sure can't wait for Hillary to mysteriously get elected despite zero public support and then immediately enact bans on places like Cred Forums for "fostering hate."

he just doesn't want trump to win that badly. Obama doesn't like hitlery killinton but he doesn't like trump a lot more.

Sanders was a fad, he couldn't even get more than 300 people to show up for Clinton the other day.

The actual most "popular figure" is some pop star or rapper. Obama is protected by the media but not respected within the black community or majority white. He's worse than Jimmy Carter and will be remembered as such.

Nah man theyre shills. Any serious hill supporter has usually learned to just keep their mouth shut on here. And even typing out "serious hill supporter" was hard to do

>hill supporters

I'd love to hear the logic for this.

>ur
Opinion discarded

#Kanye2020

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

DRUMPFAGS BTFO

It's fucking OVER. This is exactly what Hillary needed to win. Obama is a very popular and well liked president, the people will listen to him

Reagan only showed up once for Bush. Here's a break down of presidential endorsements over the years. Obama is the only one to campaign so vigorously.

npr.org/2016/07/05/484817706/looking-back-at-a-century-of-presidents-not-campaigning-for-their-successor

I thought he was 50 million dollars in debt.

The amount of shills in this thread. Why are yall even trying? Nothing you people do works here.

>He has a damn country to run.
Politics run on blackmail, he's showing the world that Hillary has enough power to move him, too.
Only, with the email fiasco still going on, if Hillary wins then the Reps will have enough power to move HER, threathening impeachment... so showing that dynamic to the people isn't what I'd call smart. Then again, I'm not a politician, so that's just an other worthless opinion.

>What the hell are we supposed to do?
Isn't that why you have your 2nd amendment?

Well her name isnt even worth typing out so i shortened it. Seemed pretty logical to me

Will Obama show up and support her at the debate?

There is no rule against it, however it is commonplace for a president not to do this. Truthfully, his campaigning is more damaging to Clinton than helpful.

>tfw king nigger said he would take it as a personal insult if 100% of nogs did not vote for clinton

Country hasnt reached that breaking point yet. An overwheliming majority would have to be out in the streets to not just be declared terrorists or some such nonsense

>money laundering
not shit. tip of the iceberg shit

the real meat is child trafficking and sex rings for blackmail

If elected, Hillary will nominate Barack Obama to the Supreme Court position vacated by Antonin Scalia.

This is why the Obamas announced that they would be remaining in DC for another year -- highly unusual for a departing president.

Screen cap this.

Obama made the entire office of President into a joke.

Showing up on Twitter and Youtube and doing "cooldad" appearances on talkshows and stuff, just so tasteless and vulgar. it used to mean something, and now it doesn't.

The world before Obama would have never accepted post-Y2K Trump, and even I now welcome him with open arms.

public figures meaning politicians you nitwit
the statistic that rates Sanders as third most popular public figure is based on favorability ratings (net favorable minus unfavorable responses)

>Black president dindu nuffin
>we need a real nigga up in that office
-Lil Wayne

Obama isn't shit to niggers. He's white to them.

Best Korea tier

Only reason George W Bush didn't do this was because he was so fucking unpopular. His very presence was a cancer to the Republican party. Obama is pretty popular right now. Might as well use it

Didn't Obama want to be made head of the UN?

nation.foxnews.com/2016/01/10/report-obama-wants-become-un-secretary-general-netanyahu-doing-everything-he-can-stop-him

Nah most Americans like Obama.

He hasn't done much that affects the average American except healthcare, which most people support.

He'll be seen as the guy who "got us out of the war".

I never understood this since 70% of Americans believe the country is in the wrong direction, and yet 50% approve of Obama. What's with the disconnect?

We all know this is the best thing for America. Obama will get another term and we will all love it. Term number 5! Wooot! Democracy? Rules? Fuck that shit! Obama gives no shits and he will save us by bringing refugees and mexicans and the UN international police force.

$0.02 bitshekels have been deposited into your account

>favorability ratings are never cooked

he looks better than either of the jackasses running. seriously, these two are the most unpopular candidates of all time

He will make it legal.

Which noone supports. Oh cant afford healthcare? Heres a fine. You better pay it

>The blacc vote
fuck off crip

Cred Forums is a blood site

This is why everyone thinks you Trumpgen faggots are retarded

>Trump done x badly and its hurting him in the polls - how does he fix this? Why did he do it?
>EAT SHIT YOU FUCKING SHILL
>FUCK YOU CTR!

Those numbers are the same before the primaries. The candidates did not change his approval rating.

If anything, people don't like the direction this country is going, but refuse to blame Obama because he is the first black president.

I dont know where you live, but a lot of moderate conservatives who used to like him are starting to hate him becuase how he's been with blm and his attacks on the police. He's been giving blm fuel to keep them going.

I don't remember George Bush doing the same for John McCain. Do you?

Kek im not the one supporting the most OBVIOUSLY corrupt candidate this side of the 1900's. The only ones supporting that wrinkly cunt only take info thats spoon fed to them. Here's your (you) faggot

>If anything, people don't like the direction this country is going, but refuse to blame Obama because he is the first black president.

I would say that statement is pretty much impossible to prove. Obama has always been well liked since his inauguration and even before. It's not strange that people still think he is trying his best in spite of a fucked congress and political system in general

clinton didn't campaign for gore
bush didn't campaign for mccain
to remember the last time an incumbent president campaigned for a nominee, you'd have to be over 30

Because the country hated Bush's fucking guts. He would've tanked McCain even harder numbnuts

he has single digit support

>to not just be declared terrorists
Wouldn't your founding fathers be considered terrorists by british standards?
Someone needs to light the spark, son, don't sit down and wait for a savior, he may never come...

Obama is a piece of crap for doing campaigning for Clinton while still in office but politics has always had cringe tier attempts to reach out to the masses.

See: W, Carter and Bill Clinton and that's just from the last 30 years

misuse of tax resources, conflict of interest

unerrated

You genuinely just proved my point.

you can't take any criticism of yourselves or Trump

I want the man to win and I think he's the best candidate the US has had for a long time (barring Ron Paul but he lost so who gives a fuck about him?)

You're just all retarded circle jerking faggots who act like a reddit colony

>implying Obama is going to sway anyones opinion

Won't change anything. Ppl can't reelect Obama.

Pretty popular off of alt right circlejerk sites senpai

"no"

businessinsider.com/obama-approval-rating-trump-hillary-2016-8

You shills are desperate. Leftism is dying. Deal with it. I hope it hurts.

>He'll be seen as the guy who "got us out of the war".

No, he won't. The United States was contractually obligated to end operations in Iraq, otherwise they would have had to appeal to congress to official declare war. Lets not forget the many countries he bombed and "liberated" along with the demon witch he's campaigning for. All those thousands that are dead or displaced is because of the Obama administration.

hardening of biases is a natural reaction within a community where anonymous, paid propagandists are a very real threat

>yfw king nigger is in his early 50's so he'll be back every fucking four years for a rousing convention speech

And its put the man at the top. Trump for President!

Hillary is so bad that she can't even campaign and they needed to replace her with Obama. How does that make you feel? It must be terrible to know that your leftist ideology is dying.

Very w this isn't legal

Obama nor Hillary is a hard leftist. Hillary is more of a hawk and Obama is obsessed with having a legacy as a "centrist" president.

Yes and they used to keep slaves too.

Not an argument.

>I think he's the best candidate the US has had for a long time

nigga what

Trump can barely put a sentence together, let alone a policy proposal

FOR SHILL/IRRELEVANT THREADS ON Cred Forums ONLY:

IGNORE SHILL THREADS LIKE THIS AND GO TO HILLARY THUGS BROKE IN TRUMP HQ IN SAN ANTONIO, RUMORED TO GOT HEAVY INFO

IGNORE SHILL THREADS LIKE THIS AND GO TO THIS IS JUST WATERGATE: DEMOCRAT EDITION
A SCANDAL LARGE ENOUGH TO IMPEACH A PRESIDENT
WE MUST INFORM THE PEOPLE

IGNORE SHILL THREADS LIKE THIS AND GO TO '

Oh I'm aware of this
but it being natural doesn't make it remotely productive or useful.

I just can't wait for Trump to win and the shills to leave.
Hopefully the full thing dies down after that

Lets assume this is true

it still makes him better than any globalist neo con or (((democrat))) you can think of

Hillary isn't a leftist whatsoever, she's a centrist liberal pretty much identical in politics to a European conservative.

As an unironic commie I hate Hillary, but expect she'll win narrowly because her coalition of support is broader.

>supporting your political party is morally equivalent to slavery

wew fucking lad

EPSTEIN

Already there. Its just fun fucking around with them. They think theyre arguing, when really theyre just fueling our amusement

Every hour of a President's time can cost $100ks, government taxpayer funds being used for Hillary's campaign the way they have already used to pay ransom on hostages in to boost the Democratic Party's legacy. Big money, famiglia and the middle class is suffering

Barry has gotten through this presidency by making sure the American people don't give a fuck about what he is doing or what he has to say.

His last speech for Hillary has maybe 5K total views on YouTube. Trump spoke at the same time and has well over 100K views.

No one gives a fuck what Barry has to say.

Doesn't Pence have a job? Maybe he should go back to being governor of his flyover state instead of campaigning for (himself and) Trump.