I'm so sick of white people thinking they're better than black people

I'm so sick of white people thinking they're better than black people.
He's obviously living in a privileged forest with abundant resources.
The only thing Africa has is desert and tropical rainforests.
How the FUCK are plants supposed to grow in a rainforest!?

Assuming this guy was in an african rainforest, and was born black and had no survival skills.
He wouldn't last a day in the wild! And you know what, let's assume he could survive.
He still couldn't provide the most important things blacks have provided.
Twerking and rap music. Can this guy twerk? Can this guy rap?
No. So what's the fucking point of surviving?
Unless this guy can build a pyramid, I'm still convinced blacks are better.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA
youtube.com/watch?v=OA78SiP6LUo
youtube.com/watch?v=9dBbZFXr05U
youtube.com/watch?v=cHlRkJUeJkk
youtube.com/watch?v=JY0T8xU4FYA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A

Best youtube channel desu.

BLACKIEZ ON SOOSEEEEEE WAAAAAATCH

this shit is so annoying. stop. sage

Is he the most based youtuber of all time?

FUCKING

BASED GUY

> a leaf being mad about an australian being better than him

no surprize senpai

maybe, but andrew ucles is most australian youtuber next to howtobasic, they both shitpost irl

I second this, there are far too many non political threads on Cred Forums these days, take your dumb racial shit posts to Cred Forums

fuckin leaf

SAGED

LEAF

wtf china

In his vids he has created more advanced technology than ever came out of Africa. Tiled roofs, a kiln, firemaking tools. Even his mud huts are better than what Africans are capable of without the white man.

What do you mean? Blacks wuz out building empires whilst the whites were living in da caves

>How the FUCK are plants supposed to grow in a rainforest!?

If you fucking faggots knew one fucking god damn thing about pre ice age civilizations., there would be no question to why whites are superior.

Fuck off with your lies Satan.

a fucking leaf

>and was born black

>if he was born black he would have no skills and would die even with abundant resources all around him
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

BE GONE WITH YOUR FORKED TONGUE OF DECEIT!!!

When he manages to forge an iron sword I'll smash that subscribe button

I enjoy the channel, but I'm not entirely convinced he's doing everything himself.

Dumber-than-rocks-level IQ or severe autism confirmed.

>If you took away all of this guy's abilities and skills, he wouldn't be very skilled or able
The unadulterated genius of the left. Really fired up the neurons.

I know you're a troll but he's actually in Australia.

Granted he has modern education and the internet/libraries to work with. But even then, don't you think people would eventually figure some of this stuff out, especcially if they live on this land for thousands of years?

I mean half the stuff he does is basically clay and sticks that forms structures, you would think the people native to Australia would have figured that out at some point

Holy shit, Cred Forums really is the dumbest board

have you ever met an australian bush enthusiast?

sweden yes!

it takes him 4 months to upload a video, pretty sure he does everything himself

>I'm so sick of white people thinking they're better than black people.
Ja mann! Time to start calling white privilege what it is; demonic dark magic the disgusting Frog God bestows upon his followers.
Sheeeiiiit, how could brothers even compete!

You take your meds today, leaf?

>whiteman makes a hobby/survival channel on youtube
>libtards flip their shit because apparently surviving is racist if you surpass 1000+ years of African tech in the span of a week

I really want a plague to just come in and wipe all the subhumans out.

>spent all day watching steve irwin shows and primitive technology on youtube

i'm feel appalled by all the technology around me, send help

My favorite part is he doesnt talk.

He shows everything though. And he does it as a hobby. What reason does he have to fake shit? And how would he even do it?

>and was born black and had no survival skills
What a racist!

There aren't any suitable environments and resources availavlr for black development?

>What is Southern Africa?

>south african flag

How are things there? Are people there more racially aware than elsewhere?

>what is the breadbasket of africa

this

>HAY GUYS, PRIMITIVE TECHNOLOGY HERE

My campus is fucked up right now due to dindus wanting free education. Entire buildings were evacuated due to dindu violence. You be the judge.

>South Africa

Has to be the hottest accent on women
You cunts are still going to get smashed this summer down under though.

MIGHTYCARMODS

Or what was the breadbasket of Africa before they kicked all the whites out and fucked up their farmland?

literally every race thinks they're superior to blacks

Especially Ancient Egyptians, who blacks claim to be black. Yet the Egyptians thought blacks were subhuman.

But there is no sense attacking them because they don't feel guilty about it

I know you're joking but I still want to beat the fuck outta you.

He wouldn't last a day in Africa because Africa is literally full of things that will kill you.

That being said, Africans DID have all this stuff before. Africa's empires and kingdoms had respectable, if antiquated technology and were capable of metallurgy.

They just didn't have enough savage wars to propel them forward. Culturally, they were still doing the prechristian mock wars and war by ransom and dueling thing, like prechristian Ireland.

Does this guy teach actual survival with attainable items you might find in a forest or is he another swindle like Bear Grylls??
I wanna know if he deserves my views.

Kek

plz be my ai gf

Youre a fucking moron OP. If you did any research youd know he says its only a hobby you dumb fuck. He has a normal life and just does this for shits and giggles you fat lazy pot smoking canadian piece of bieber shit.

I'll just drop this here.

>he wouldn't last because Africa is full of things that will kill you
>implying that Australia isn't

It wasn't the lack of wars that explains why Africans are shit-tier. It was the lack of cold. Their environment was always ready to provide and always at a livable temp, they never developed the ability to plan or develop tech because they never had to.

he makes bricks from mud he dug out of a hole, and rope from vine bark

That dude is from Australia.

He generally starts every episode with nothing but a stone axe.

A lot of what he does is pretty legit. But you would need to be non retarded to do most of it.

He's the real deal. But not all his vids will be applicable to you depending on your environment and climate.

He doesn't teach a single survival skill. He doesn't even speak a single word in all of his videos. He just builds stuff. He only wears shorts. No tools, nothing.

5/7
Better than the usual chucked shit leafs post.

He explains everything in the video descriptions, though.

i actually know the place he is in, its FNQ Rainforest, not reveal exact place but ive met him before he is pretty cool

>African nature
>savage in comparison to Australia

TRY AGAIN

he shows you what he is doing, and shows every step that is needed

Nigger everything in Australia wants to kill you it has the most deadly venomous creatures on Earth

Fuck Austrailia

cunt

>I'm so sick of white people thinking they're better than black people

There are a LOT more niggers in Africa.

Lmao tell that to the Boers or Rhodesian's, who grew crops out of sand.

we had to earn that, its hard loading muskets y'know

sounds diverse m8

kek at that pic

hmmm

>He's obviously living in a privileged forest with abundant resources.
The only thing Africa has is desert and tropical rainforests.

That says everything about africans: people who know are living in a shitty place and still lives there since thousand years. KEK

I like Jas Townsends cooking channel as well. Maximum over comfy.

It's different when you can disengage from the danger.

Like this dude can pick up medicine or get a burger any time he wants.

I'd agree with you if it wasn't for the fact that this dude obviously has access to modern amenities when he wants them.

Also Australia has weak, cuckold microbiota compared to Africa's level of intracellular parasites.

Mohammed: I know you have a lot of new languages to learn now that you're in Europe, but in English we have something called 'sarcasm' which is where you say something you don't actually mean ironically.

can someone in one sentence tell me what's the deal with this guy? So he makes vids about surviving in the wild, why is he getting hate?

>far north queensland rainforest

now that's somewhere everything wants to kill you, jesus christ

Honestly no idea he is more entertaining than 96% of youtubers

Then how did everywhere else advance when they couldn't "disengage" either? Where do you think civilization came from? Africa is incredibly fertile, that's why blacks never learned to plan and invent. They were never forced to. Almost every successful black today has one or more white ancestors.

>fend off Nubian hordes only to be met with a face full of equine dick

Is this the upmost honor in Egypt?

based dad Jas Townsends and daughter

Liberals need something to bitch about and a reason to explain why a white man can build a nicer hut and more advanced tech in a week than Africans could with 10,000 years. Africa has been stagnant since the rest of humanity left and evolved into distinct races.

Go back to Africa then nigger. Stop living in white lands.

They don't belong with humans. Even the token black science man has obvious European admixture.

He's from Australia

If anything, he's proving that Abos are worthless.

That's a tiny little horsedick.

White people don't think that though, they are better than black people.

I know that must make you mad but you need to get over it, maybe invent something?

>have you ever met an australian bush enthusiast?

No, they've all been cock enthusiasts

No need to plan if you die by 25 on average due to parasites, man. Population density isn't high enough for war.

This guy made a better living for himself than half of the world, with his bare hands and the wilderness.

I lost all sympathy for niggers who can't do this a long time ago

noice

Trust me i know, here is a spider that was in my house today. FNQ lads

rly made me stink

What campus you on m8?

I like that ASMR channel.

This guy isn't a survivalist, hes more about the primitive manufacturing process. And he's read a ton of books to learn all this shit. I'm not saying African tribesmen arent stupid (or that they are), just that this is a false equivalency.

This guy's YouTube channel is the shit though. One of the top 10 for sure.

Forgot pic

that's two sentences

>american

just kidding thanks lad

yeah I watched his latest vid and it's insane

People probably made jokes about him accomplishing more than Aborigines ever did.

>posting selfies on Cred Forums
wew lad

to be fair, he was in military and learns survival skills from the SAS handbook

Yet Europeans managed to colonize Africa despite these insurmountable parasites you speak of. Every environment has its challenges, user. The problem with Africa is that it was not challenging enough.

He reads everything on the internet you idiot. DId you think they had the internet thousands of years ago?

>learns

Exactly.

>Having your own flag as a selfie
wew lad candians are exactly like leafs, fragile easy to burn and commonly found by fags

I know OP is trolling but desu his channel would be much funnier if he had to avoid Lions and Leopards.

I think he should fit that in for season 2.

everything he made is from the forest, go to his earliest video he starts with firesticks

You can buy a SAS handbook. You don't have to be in the military to buy one that's a couple years old.

Here's a magnet link of one.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:4d2c3f50904eb9bae9182a877446a7ede05b52e0&dn=SAS+Survival+Handbook+-+3rd+Edition+%282014%29+Epub+Gooner&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

>reads
Somethings niggers are incapable of doing. They NEVER figured out the wheel on their own.

There was no internet when early humans invented all of these technologies.

Reading and doing are completely diffrent
you fucking faggot, go back to how2ozshitpost school

He just recently kilned up some copper or some such. I hope he keeps down that path. I think he's more about tribal style shitntho. Still very entertaining.

This dude doesn't have a survival channel.
Just a primitive tech one. He states that multiple times on his site.
He isn't even full time in the woods, just a couple of days per month.

It's just a guy that got bored and build his own tools pottery and houses stone age style.

He recently made some pig iron so he's now officially entering the iron age.

His next video he'll probably build a colloseum

>Does this guy teach actual survival with attainable items you might find in a forest

It's not a survival thing, the guy's hobby is just building stuff in the forest without bringing any tools.

WELL THAT'S HOW TO KILL SMALL BIRDS WITH YOUR BARE HANDS. HOW DO YOU KILL SMALL BIRDS WITHOUT ANY KNIVES OR TOOLS? LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS AND DON'T FORGET TO HIT THAT SUBSCRIBE BUTTON!

>humans
There's your problem. Niggers still haven't learned to speak English after being in the US for hundreds of years.

>Internet tough guy

>niggers never travel in troop, Quit making fucking excuses i was in the forrest for a week alone and had to fend off a fucking Jaguar and still made a confy shelter.

kek

savage

I think you mean bf, either way it's gay as fuck.

10/10, it's a perfect example of the face-value assumptions the left make non-stop

>He still couldn't provide the most important things blacks have provided.
>Twerking and rap music. Can this guy twerk? Can this guy rap?

You a funny guy Maple Man!

see

Do enlighten us to your superior knowledge, white man

Hahahaha trying to squat in a zoo doesnt count spic

>rapid fire cuts to him making funny sounds

>Over $5000 a video

What is his youtube channel called?

see also

>Cred Forums is only for political discussion

Get the fuck out newfag

this guy must be utterly swimming in wet fangirls

>Cuts to him burping
>then it cuts to him going on about thanking lootcrate for a sponsor

ITT : people who don't understand sarcasm

>racial shit

Go back to kikebook worthless nigger.

Do, is handsome and not overly buff.

Listen Bruce, don't be a dick ok all i'm saying is that i got lost for a fucking week in Chiapas and ended up in Guatemela and had to fend off a fucking big cat.

Dude*

Whose giving him hate?

I believe this to be true. All temperate r colder climates developed more evolved civilizations. Even North American injuns are considerably more advanced than Abbos and most African cultures.

i have nothing but respect for this guy.
the best part is that he keeps his mouth shut and sticks to his principles.
i would totally fund him if i had money.

The local slums cat doesnt count either, go back to tacos, paco

there was one femishit commenter who went ballistic saying that using the word "primitive" was rayciss and belittle the struggles of the third world

Not trying to jerk off to my own ancestors; but the Aztecs were on the track to create a very respectable civilization; their climate also being very mild.
Their mathematicians weren't terrible; already had the concept of the zero, fairly good astronomers as well. Written language - albeit terrible -, pretty good farming techniques, and a fair society if you can ignore the whole human sacrifice thing.

I'm not saying they were amazing; but they had a thing going on; and their own cities. All I'm trying to do is say that maybe the climate is not what makes Africa what it was.

i wish he was getting more, i'm sure plenty of people would watch his shit if he could use it as a full time job and spit out videos three times as fast, if he was willing to do it

>meanwhile some people get tens of thousands per month for crying about how hard it is to have a vagina on camera

lol, avg IQ of those professions is 130, chances of a subsaharan african having 130IQ is 1 in 40000

Who is this guy?
What is his channel called?

primitive technologies or something like that

I actually like it that he never talks. gives the whole thing a really relaxing atmosphere.
I just wish that he would include some time frame in his videos. apparently it took him several days to make the roof top in that one video. In the newest video he made another roof with a bigger kiln and rounded roof tiles and it took him like 20% of the time.

he somehow gives me hope in humanity.

>nothing but a stone axe

Which he made and shows how to make.

>Respectable
>Still used square tires.
Nice try my friend
but i knew most of the stuff they knew by the sage of 6

desu its not like italians or anyone around med HAS to do anything to fight against climate as well, that burger is simply a nig in denial.

The Aztecs didn't go straight from Africa to South America, though. They had already evolved into a distinct race from blacks, throughout whatever generations-long journey it took them to reach South America.

Climate and environment is definitely a big part of evolution and humans are no exception. Animals adapt to their environment over time and so do humans.

Primitive Technologies

Far North Queensland, Australia, guy builds shit with nothing but his hands and a pair of shorts. not survival, just showcasing building techniques. doesn't speak, just shows the all the stages with his video.

recently managed to make pig iron, so he's advanced to the iron age.

It's about stone age technology, not necessarily survival.

It would be applicable survival skills in Columbia though, as I believe he's in a South/Central American rainforest.

I semi know the bloke so im set if there ever is any apocalypse

Wtf chechnya

Literally who?

link

He is is straya.

haw, i had huge smile plastered on me face watching him smelt that

But its what made its people what they are. Aztecs came from Asian, where they already had to survive winters and mixxed with neanderthals.

Humans expanded as fast as they could declare war on neighbouring tribes.
Ex. Tribe A is homosex Tribe B hates homosex
Tribe A is driven from their lands and on to new frontiers

youtube.com/channel/UCAL3JXZSzSm8AlZyD3nQdBA
watch it, i recommend it wholeheartedly

>The only thing Africa has is desert and tropical rainforests.
Well, take a good guess how that desert came about?
Little hint, the abos did the same to australia, as the nig-nogs did to northern africa.

Thanks, will check him out

>and a fair society if you can ignore the whole human sacrifice thing.

Kys faggot

Most human groups (100,000 BC - 10,000 BC) were the same. The oldest pieces of pottery we have are around 30,000 BC.

We modern humans, with our inventing and science and keeping records and stuff, are the oddballs. Even compared to a few centuries ago.

As long as there is no pressing need to invent things, humans don't. It takes a particular culture/set of circumstances (and a heap of luck) to get things going.

They definitely did it to Haiti and are in the process of turning Nigeria into a desert.

youtube.com/watch?v=OA78SiP6LUo

Cover and back are flipped

Tropical rainforests are full of food, is it really privilege to not be retarded and invent gun, agriculture and book where you draw poisonous shit to not eat?

His 6. is bullshit - European diseases wiped out most of the Americas before the conquering bands arrived - it traveled from earlier visitors. There had been large cities along North America rivers eg, from travel reports and evidenced by big mounds left behind. Disease wiped out something like 90% of the population, out of sight, out of mind of most history. Source: the book '1491' by Charles Mann. Actually that sounds so incredible, I wonder what the latest thinking on that is.

The rest of the points seem reasonable though.

Does he ever talk in real life? Also does he get mad pussy?

couldn't see it scrolling through any of the top comments, but it was about 4 or 5 lines of whining, and she got destroyed by other commenters. probably deleted it, but i've seen a screenshot of it here on Cred Forums, so someone may have saved it. i don't know if she hit back or just slunk away.

i've also been told there was whining on reddit, but you can go and find it yourself because fuck that site.

honestly, he could find a boar and kill it with a bow and arrow, and idk how he would do this but skin it and eat it after cooking

It's totally incomparable. As a white man, he's been privileged from birth. Has he known these skills since his birth? No, he had to learn them. It's so much easier to learn these skills when you live in the comforts of civilization (e.g. off the Internet), than when you live in some African shithole without clean water, electricity etc... Moreover, he really doesn't risk anything. It's just a Youtube wanking. If something bad happens, he can call help. If something bad happens to you in the middle of Africa, you're fucked.

I'm kinda in the dark about this. What did they do?

Yes ive asked him why he does it he just says he just get bored so when he gets the chance he will go out to the rainforest and start working on his little camp, and i would asume so he is a decent 6'4 ft and he has visable abs forming so i asume he is a pussy magnet he prob has a gf though

Morocco, you are truly our greatest ally

Wow take it easy you two faggots.

Per Steve Sailor on takimag, it was disease burden. Disease and predator animals (and crop eating hippos and elephants) co-evolved with humans in Africa, keeping the black man down so to speak. They were lucky to live to 40 or so, which is why they're r-selected - resources were plentiful relative to human population, because they couldn't dominate their environment.

Niggers are incapable of learning while living in one of the richest, most powerful, most privileged countries on Earth.
youtube.com/watch?v=9dBbZFXr05U

Well that's changed, and we wish it wouldn't have. Laugh no more.

if something bad happen to you in the middle fo australia, you're fucked even quicker you nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=cHlRkJUeJkk

> No, he had to learn them

what the fuck do you think "civilisation" is you stupid fucking czecheslofaggot

He hasn't had his daily dose of maple syrup,
guess it's kinda when we don't get to eat fisk

He's in the bush lad

yeah ITT people biting on some really bad bait

He's 6'4? He looks like he's around 5'8... I really, really don't believe you that he's anywhere near that tall.

The problem is they had no decent enemies.

A civilization only blossoms (or collapses) when beset upon by enemies. Once it has conquered/destroyed its immediate competitors, it develops a 'golden age', but eventually stagnates due to lack of pressure to improve... And eventually, a new enemy appears who is more advanced and able to destroy it.

Evolution applies to the species, it also applies to the culture.

Maybe just the tripod height or distance, but thats my estimate of his height. he is defintley 6ft +

Im still surpirsed how easily /pol is trolled and b8ed to no end. This fucking thread has 186 replies. You faggots are pathetic. This is clearly a slider thread.

Read the thread retards. Barely anybody got baited. This is a nigger hate thread.

this puts all the shitpsting into context, how do you guys browse internet and stuff

"HIGH GUYS I'M MOOG AND WHILE MARTY IS AN OK GUY I WILL CONTINOUSLY SHOUT AT THE CAMERA FOR A SOLID THREE MINUTES BEFORE GETTING TO WORK, WHICH I WILL THEN TAKE AN IMMEDIATE BREAK FROM TO TOUCH THE NEW NASTY THING! "

I 'm American , I'm too strong , I'm too clever , I always win , the American metric system is the best, the Americans are the best in the world , we fuck all the girls in the world , I 'm American

yes you are too smart

I have a legit crush on him.

>how do you guys browse internet and stuff
Slowly.

youtube.com/watch?v=JY0T8xU4FYA

You have to go back.

Indeed,
>tfw my country house is Hip as fuck
feels good man

>was born black
Well that's the problem right there I'm afraid.

So blacks failed to dominate their environment, despite every other race managing to dominate theirs. And then come to Africa and dominate that environment too.

Africa has had many, many enemies. The tribal warfare and various warlords killing each other is constant and has been for some time.

yes yes, you are too strong , u are too good

Ayy how bad is it there? Apparently they've smashed all the Great Hall's windows?

>my greatest achievement in life was sitting on a boat and getting picked up by Italian navy

***sub-saharan africa, fäm

I really should get my eyes checked, I didn't see the indigenous part and was starting to get rustled until I reread it.

yes yes , u win always, ur IQ is 190
btw i'm Italian , white and engineer

Moroccans are not so bad after all

Post your hand with a timestamp, white man. You're probably a nigger selling drugs to tourists and posting from a stolen iphone.

I know Chinks that move to America are smart but I find it really hard to imagine the average Chinese farmer or factory worker has a IQ of 105

So this means every smart Indian or Mexican has had a White father in their ancestry.
I need to help stop the meme of the "smart Indian guy" so they will stop taking our jobs

I'm waiting for him to make an anvil and a hammer, then pound out some armour and swords to take back Constantinople.

belgiestan yes

not really he is a cuck. he deleted my comment that was getting rapidly upvoted.

>has someone tried showing this to Africa they could learn something

>he is defintley 6ft +
I don't believe you.

He has manlet proportions.

>I know Chinks that move to America are smart but I find it really hard to imagine the average Chinese farmer or factory worker has a IQ of 105

Maybe they're cherrypicking the results, but maybe you're underestimating farmers. IQ of 105 isn't exactly genius tier but you do need some intellect to run a successful farms (Zimbabwe can't for example).

Why are you trolling like this? Is it part of a gender studies assignment?

Nowhere are there so many resources and nowhere is simple life so easy as in Africa!

That's the reason why the rest of the world evolved beyond the stone age while Africans didn't.

He looks 5'8", 5'9" at the most.

>doing more ina 47 second webm than black people have done in 6,000 years

Iron is pretty easy to find here. We have lakes and rivers full of rocks that contain it.

shitty farming practices.

think dust bowl early 1900s america, but we reversed it because we arent fucking potato

Check out Cody's lab, I think you'd like it

How do you tell a rock has iron in it? City person here.

also curious

>Australian
>Does more in 1 month than abbos did in 10,000 years.

Abbos and pygmy's can hardly beat monkeys on IQ tests, IQ tests, IQ TESTS!

Didn't even need to see the flag

Tiè smart canadian

Right next to franku, max, edups and the crew

im a quarter italian and im convinced its the shit in my glass of water that is genetics

fuck, these people are fat as fuck

>pol denies man mad climate change
>unless it's done by niggers and abos, then it's totally real

If a handful of abos or niggers can turn continents into desert, is it that much of a stretch that billions of westerners can change the climate?

>no timestamp

Me being as dumb as a bag of hammers does not change nigger statistics.

maybe he doesn't want his channel be shitted up with off topic political shit

>pol is one person
>i am pol
>i deny climate change
kill yourself idiot

I don't know, it's just common knowledge here that bog iron is found in lakes. That's how we historically extracted it.

Your iq is 198 sure, you american too strong

genuine leaf shit post material here.

Oy vey some finngolian you are.

How does the IQ of anybody here change the stats?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

look for reddish gunk like this near small streams and lakes

Thanks Tyrone.

If you know Aztec history, they claim to originate from northern climates, and conquered southern savages to use as slaves, much like the Indo-Europeans who created Egypt, India, Mesopotamia, Greece, and Rome; and the Mongolians who created Japan, Korea, and China.

Idk about Peru's incas, though, and chances are we never will.

>ignoring atlatl, bows, and the freakin domestication of animals

Okay buddy.

Well, there you have it. A cucknadian admitting that he is lower than a nigger.I am not needed here.

name of the channel?

Most sources I find put China at 99 IQ average

>tfw I want to be a blacksmith but there is nobody tonteach me and I dont have the resources to learn for myself.

I just want to make nice things and knives.

smile, you're on redditcam!

>2018
>primitive technologies splits the atom

Gross

He just recently smelted a wee bit of iron from some iron-containing bacterial sludge. It may simply be that copper isn't available in his area.

He doesn't talk, and always shows close-ups of his hands when he's doing something that requires manual dexterity. his shit's all calloused to fuck from starting fires with sticks. it's tightly edited and does a good job of making you feel like these are things you could do yourself pretty easily if tyou ever washed the cheeto-dust off your fingers and actually went outside.

The hard part isn't finding the raw material though, it's building a furnace that gets hot enough if you want iron of high purity.

I really enjoy the fact that he doesn't talk in his videos.

There's no bullshit, just him making tools out of sticks and mud and surviving in the forest.

k den

I like what he does, but something about him makes me want to throw him in the oven

>franku
helloreddite

why cant you move to sweden and do an apprenticeship with gransfor bruks or mora?

I'm sorry that you're too autistic to follow directions without what you're watching being explained step by step

>He's obviously living in a privileged forest with abundant resources.

Bait aside thats kinda true, it a damn comfy forest free of any danger

Gotta have arms to be a blacksmith m8

Really though. He doesn't teach any survival skills. Not to say what he does teach is useless, it just doesn't fall into the "Survival" category.

He's not white. He's Australian

Hes a Bernie supporter

We have this self-taught smith here Seppä Tervarauta who offers some classes to people. I'm probably never going to do it but it's a cool profession nevertheless.

> literally shows you step by step how to build tools, fire, and shelter.

But he doesn't verbalize everything for me, waah

>safe of any danger
search up fnq rainforest wildlife

There are worse things than that.

>I dont have the resources to learn for myself
You have the Internet, don't you?

Thanks, I didnt knew that. Seems to ve interesting, will read more.

In Spain we have an ancient tradition in swordsmithing, but every workshop and master I know ask for too much money, at least for me.

kek

Don't care really, his content is interesting

I know just pointing it """"out""""

I know, I watch his videos.

He does his videos on a rainforest? I dont follow him and only watched two or three of his videos. Always assumed it was some random forest next to a main road.

>He wouldn't last a day in the wild! And you know what, let's assume he could survive.

He's surviving pretty well in the wild world of youtube. Wouldn't you say?

Point. the fire is useful in a survival situation. I will give you that.

If however, you're at the point where making a stone axe, or clay pottery, or a mud house with a tile roof, you're well beyond the point of survival and into something much more long term. And please point out to me where I was complaining about him not verbalizing anything?

Your post is bad and you should feel bad.

>Unless this guy can build a pyramid, I'm still convinced blacks are better.
WE

I live in an apartment, there is no space to practice it, also the noise is too much. Actually I'm saving money to learn in a famous workshop. I hope I can do it.

Nah i would say he is atleast 5 km from any main roads

Yes, he knows how to make fire unlike the abbos.

he doenst show how to make a fast shelter for your first day, doesnt show how to gather potable water, doesnt show how to hunt or what to eat, m8 he would die if he was stranded in a forest, he only shows you how to use stone age technology, something that would be close to impossible for only 1 human to use in survival conditions since most of the time would be spent on trying to get food and water.

If you read his blog, he never intended it to be about survival, just about how far he can get with only primitive technology...

>shitholes like madagascar, east europe and turkey, india, middle east and north africa on the level of almost whole america
So...this is the power of...niggers and spics...

>this lazy fucking shitpost
>278 replies and 44 images omitted.

wtf Cred Forums

Dude just because he takes his time doesn't mean he would die out there, a lot of people survive without experience, this guy has a shit ton of it

>Twerking and rap music. Can this guy twerk? Can this guy rap?
You gave yourself away. This went from 10/10 bait to 2/10 with just that one line

nah man, trying to survive solo and build stone age building and stuff is impossible, you need more people for that since the task of gathering water and food are top priority. you should see the challenge that the other autralian youtuber did where he went alone to some place in australia for a 90 day challenge after 78 days he was nearly insane and undernourished.

>politically incorrect only means talking about politics

Go back to imgur newfag

>Reversed it

You know it will take thousands upon thousands of years of properly rehabilitating the land for that topsoil to return, right?

I guess surviving indefinitely would be a challenge but let's say he's in a plane crash scenario. He would have a better chance than a average person

And I don't think he would make these fancy primitive stuff if he was actually trying to survive.

It's good enough to grow crops on right now at least, isn't it?

I can't wait till he actually recruits some other enthusiasts and they all just build shit in silence and create a community.

This is how a building a town works... right?

A cute little prehistoric town.

The black plague has infected Stellenbosch as well.

They were setting off the fire alarms in the engineering faculty.

>Cute
what?!

In some places, not so much. There are a lot of issues in the Dust Bowl region. Spent a term studying just this, and there is still much more for me to learn. It seems the conclusion is that the only thing worth doing with the land there is pasture and carefully managed grazing, as with cattle. A ridiculous amount of topsoil was lost, in some cases up to 75% in the worst areas.

Without topsoil you are basically growing in little more than pulverized, weathered rock and your potential productivity goes to absolute shit while we see actual productivity artificially inflated with a ton of fertilizer, which is what can be seen in greater stretches of farmland by the year. The big takeaway is it takes roughly 1000 years to generate an inch of topsoil, so long as it is being properly maintained. Shortsighted profit driven laziness cares not for properly maintaining the land for future inheritors of the land.