i.imgur.com/Q2NNfeT.jpg
>N. Hama August 31
i.imgur.com/K1vQQwK.jpg
>East Ghouta 2 September
i.imgur.com/3QgcUYa.jpg

Developments Sept. 20
>SAA captures Ramouseh Artillery Base in southern Aleppo
>BREAKING: Saudi aircraft ‘under threat’ in Manila, Phillipines
>Demise of the “Caliphate”: ISIS-held territory shrinks and becomes a big pocket
>BREAKING: Syria army declares 'end' of ceasefire
>Armenia seeks long-term diplomatic relationship with Iran
>Reports of a Red Crescent aid convoy targeted by airstrikes in W Aleppo after cease-fire ends
>Assad accuses US of purposely targeting Syrian Army in Deir Ezzor
>Russian Foreign Ministry: White House is "defending ISIS terrorists"
>US Airstrikes kill +100 and wound +100 SAA soldiers in Deiz Ezzor

Syrian presidential adviser accuses US of deliberately targeting Syrian Army - youtu.be/b27JHrXR8dc
Samantha Power blames everything on Russia / defends US actions in Syria - youtu.be/w8sHzxILZMk

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RAqA8OWg7O4
twitter.com/MIG29_/status/777989672249266176
twitter.com/siteintelgroup/status/778252154305937409
tmz.com/2016/09/20/angelina-joile-files-for-divorce-brad-pitt/
youtube.com/watch?v=5OY-n9XKwjs
twitter.com/fatihrx/status/778271158273712129
washingtonpost.com/news/josh-rogin/wp/2016/09/20/white-house-worked-secretly-to-delay-syria-sanctions-bill/
youtube.com/watch?v=PtmxHqSb3Bo
youtube.com/watch?v=ZUMJ2vm4vgU
reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-language-idUSKCN11Q2BH?il=0
youtube.com/watch?v=NcBFn-l1x9Q&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for erdogan

x-th for babaposting

ASSAD GO HOME

>I will stay

>tfw you will never be in a desert on a horse with no name

So what's the story lads?
When is this war over then?

/sg/, who did this attack?

assad is okay

you're not

fuck off

>President Obama Speaks at the Opening Session: 71st Session of the General Assembly

1st for triggered roaches

*quacks*

The ones who need revenge.

>videos aren't good evidence, some western journalist and an ikhwan-goon are

So, any proofs that there actually are 6 million people in Zabadani?

i have yet to see a photo that actually looks like a bomb fell there

no craters, no destruction, no overturned cars, no nothing

I didnt claim anything, I just asked you for proofs since you made a claim :^)

Do you guys think Bashar thinks about his brother a lot since the civil war started.
Do you think he hates himself and thinks his brother would've done a better job?

nobody has claimed responsibility yet.

russia says they took fire by themselves. it must true.

SOON
O
O
N

THOSE WHO ARE NOT 100% WITH US ARE 100% AGAINST US

THOSE WHO ARE 100% AGAINST US WILL BE 100% GENOCIDED BY US

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

I think he knows, his brother would've been proud.

T*RKS DEFEATED BY SALAFIS WITH OUTDATED WEAPONS

TOPKEK

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

let's all take this moment to appreciate the eternal incompetence of t*rks

*sigh*
The Turks really just need to do this themselves and stop relying on these retarded Arabs as their infantry.

its a trap.

he just pops on some Leona Lewis and sails away

So can you counter my claim in any way? Do you have anything to prove my claims wrong? Cuck-journalists and AKP-members don't count.

I will fucking trigger your mum

I dont have to, thats not how the the burden of proof works.

SAA soldier with his horse

Guidance from the clouds

dont worry, theres only a handful of sof and armor in syria, im sure this is all FSA's fault, no need to kys over this

*quacks*

I gave you my reasoning, what else do you want? An underage goat to molest? Not gonna happen, Abu al-Arab

Dude looks like a nice person to hang out with.

>reasoning
>no evidence

fair enough Mikko

:^)

That will never ever happen.
Jews broke the contract with God.
The deal is off.
Everybody knows that except you.

That is because Arab Muslims are brotier you goofus.

>şeytanok
>çîçik

biotiful language

biji apo serok biji stalin

I always feel like muslims are way more chill in their own countries than they are in europe.
Next to all Turks in Germany are shit tier, while Turks in Turkey are pretty ok too.

But I don't need to give any evidence, I wasn't the one claiming there are 40k people there. That's a positive claim so proof is required.

what the fuck happened to sg

Neither did I,

However you did make a claim that there were probably around 10k people.

HAVE YOU TURKS FORGOTTEN TO PRAY FOR ERDOGAN TODAY? ARE YOU GUYS OUT OF YOUR MIND? YOU DO NOT WANT TO ANGER THE LONG MAN WORLD LEADER.

looks a bit like Gronkh ("famous" German let's player)

That's what we got for the Euphrate Shield, praise ErDOGan

Ottoman dwarf invasion?

That ISIS assault proves that Turkey is not helping ISIS, but fighting against it.

On the other hand, the US bombs some targets which is not taken by beheaders then ISIS invades those lands as the land units of US

GET OUT OF THE REFUGEE CAMP YOU PARASITE REEEEEEEE

>Iran calls for Turkey to withdraw its army from Syria

sorry t*rks, you have to go back ;_;

Muslims
Turns out everything they touch turns to shit

When we raid North Syria with 20000 troops i will remind you this post, you irrelevant vladshit
How does it feel to live in a irrelevelant shithole?
hahahaha
slavshit pls

you are embarassing yourself with irrelevant country ignorance syndrome

humans are talking

But you claimed that my argument against 40k people is somehow invalid even though I don't have to prove anything before the people making the first claim. If you just say something there's nothing to disprove.

Vallahi we are doing this in revenge for all the roachposting you guys enjoyed for a long while. Mashallah your butthurts are fueling us so much.

that looks like a cauldron

wtf I love USA now(?)

I can agree for once, look what muslim Assadn and the SAA did to their country. There is just no hope for muslims.

You sure are enjoying this muslim-circlejerk little too much.

Dude, Czech Republik may be irrelevant, but economically speaking it's not worse of than Turkey.
Regarding shithole-nes you guys are pretty much equal

Assad is secular and ignores everything the koran says he doesn't like

I can live with that

Don't be mistaken
When secularism starts atheism isn't far off ;)

twitter.com/MIG29_/status/777989672249266176

secondary explosions, trucks loaded with ammo?

Nah I didnt say its invalid

I said:
"How do you fucking know retarded finn"

>Turkish forces and FSA seized Jakka West to Al-Rai

DABIQ SOON NIGGERS

FUCK EAST AL-RAI

They bviously are incendiary-cluster-chemical-barrel bombs

who would think Turk are the Romans who will fight muslims?

Because I'm using logic and my brains. Your counter to that was "but u dum xd u ejumacatered peple r allway's so dum lol" which really makes my braincells to move.

This general is pro-Assad general, if you do not like the holy warriors of Allah and Ali defeating jihadists, you can kindly GTFO.

Mashallah, another westerner who has absolutely no clue how Arabs and their culture work. He is an Alawite and he is not ignoring anything from his religion, you are fooling yourself to believe he does so you do not feel a fucking hypocrite.

Mashallah brother, another dumb racist Westerner who doesn't know shit about the middle east. But keep stroking that Arab muslim dick, I know it is forbidden fruit for you lot.

that's what you should have done right in the beginning
but you bitched out
and you're paying the price

humiliated by ishits, lmao
and all the little tigirs cry and their tears fill the turkish streets

post some trains loaded with leos to ease the pain, its ok

Picture from inside Jakka newly freed by #FSA from #Daesh terrorists today

You can keep telling yourself that, but I'm not going away, and I'm not supporting Assad.

The beard game is weak tbhfamalaman.

Huh?

Well if you want to interpret it that way thats ok

>which really makes my braincells to move.

what did you mean by this?

Sorry buddy, but I can't stand safespaces, I'm here to break your circlejerk echo chamber.

theyre young guys

Yeah, and being alawite is literally ignoring what the koran says because it isn't fun.

I don't want anyone gone, this is not a safe space. You can also support Assad if you want what does it matter? Just make sure you understand that Assad is glorious Arab Alawite trying to defeat terrorists. That is all that matters.

LMAO finally Finnbro playing my kinda game. You and I gonna be good friends.

I suppose yeah.

So, still no proof?

a ghost plane photoshopped on screen did it

i dont need proof nigga

i didnt claim shit

fuck iran

He is trying to defeat terrorists, but he's not glorious. He deserves to have Al Qaeda IED his limo.

I'm not friends with mudshits, sorry to break your bubble.

Lol, like what do they think they're gonna do? Take on the Turksih Army with their shitty ass one? That'd be so hilarious I'd almost like to see it.

What? Being Alawite means you are following another branch of Islam with different rules/beliefs. If you are ignoring what the koran says like you said, then you are not a Alawite muslim.

See: follow a religion cause you believe in it = you are a follower of that religion
Don't follow a religion cause you do not believe in it = you are not a follower of that religion.

It is that simple right?

Aight I can respect that, just make sure to use that idea I planted in your head. No more safe spaces, anything goes in this general. Assad must go and stay if you like L M A O

How is this an airstrike if none of the trucks' chassis were damaged and there are zero photographs of impact craters or any kind of ballistic damage?

Literally every photograph is just burned out trucks and bags of supplies. How can anyone be sure this was a bombing? Who is the source of the claim that it was an airstrike?

Reports of 3 villages today lost,

Haddabat, Athariyah & recently captured Karsanli,

have been Recaptured by TR Army & Oppo Forces

>sorry guys we fell asleep lets retake it now lol

The idiot FSA are losing the east flank.

Why don't you guys just stop pussy footing around and send in your own infantry. Your puppets suck at combat.

>Obama says no military solution in Syria, backs 'hard work' of diplomacy

Shiiiiiiiiiiii Assad might actually stay

This is not our war though.

>Muslim Shia leader Ali Khamenei

The last thing the Middle East needs are religious leaders. Bashar Al Assad ALONE is the only viable solution for peace and prosperity in Syrian and beyond.

SOURIYA BASHAR OU BES!!

>twitter.com/siteintelgroup/status/778252154305937409

>Russian intel agent got caught by ISIS

> Islam with different rules/beliefs
Yeah, Islam not derived from what mohammed or the koran say
Don't worry, it started like that in europe to, faith gets weaker and weaker every step, until everyone is an atheist

arming everyone in the region is diplomacy

mkay

Oh shit waddup

Are you Turk? Sorry the flag is throwing me off.

You know, We'd send our own infantry , if we tried to do a similar thing. The Americans for sure would not let it happen, a Turkish Militia in the ME kek

Kek

Our strategy is based on the idea that keeping an idiotic(modarete islamic) third party ground unit near the border, so that no one can attack us

there wont be an infantry from turkey which is going deeper into syria than northern allepo

Cant tell if TOS-1 is legit or not but dude I really wanna see the aftermath it has on rebels.
C H A R R E D K E B A B
H
A
R
R
E
D

atheism is killing europe

Won't do you much good if Daesh kills them all again.

picture was taken in Iraq I think

these tears are delicious

EAT SHIT GOATFUCKERS

Atheism is healing europe

>/sg/, who did this attack?
it was meme magic

Obviously if you are Sunni then yes, if you are SHIA, the Sunnis are following an islam not derrived from what the koran says. Come on bro, do I have to give you basic 101 on religion on the differences between these branches? Each of them believe they are following the TRUE word. So there is no ''ehhh I dont like Islam so I am gonna purposely follow this branch cause it is more liberal xDDD'', It is more like, our religion is the true word of Allah and the Sunni's are following a fake islam cause mine is the true one.

tl;dr, they both are muslims but different kind of muslims. Hence what I am trying to say. NOT ALL MUSLIMS AND ARABS ARE THE SAME DUMB RACISTS, DO NOT GENERALIZE THEM.

Mashallah, Europe is turning into a materalistic no morals continent. 5 BBC for your wife, np. Your daughter gangbanned this afternoon? Hah atheism! You are right though, religion is definantly is and has been dying in Europe, but Islam seems to grow though. If this made you think, give me a (You).

Yeah I am.

Why don't you guys just put every retard from the FSA in the frontline which commanding them, don't even try and put a single Turkish soldier there, no casualties + more dead moderate terrorists

Yeah bombing the UN is gonna win you so many brownie points.

I hope Assad kills all the rebels in Idlib and Aleppo. I hope they assassinate the fucker before that happens though.

opkankeren uit ons land vieze zandneger

pic has been memed tho

>a fucking toothpaste

They tried that. They got nowhere.

The Turks have to be there or the rebels would lose.

Dude, we got many of them
They say 3 million, but believe me its like 5.5 million or something like that

Even you can create a militia group like those if you walk around Aksaray one day and offer money to people. Its so easy

>being this buttmad
you know i'm right achmed

I want chechen and Jaish al-Fatah warriors in north aleppo not these useless ar*bs REEEEEEE

Jaish al-Fatah with Turkish special forces would be glorious

Then daddy Putin would be mad.

I doubt JaF would relish working with Turks and their American friends.

Too bad your leaders have hard-on for arabs, but they are the people you voted for so you just have to deal with it

inb4 ISIS invades and occupies Turkey

Lekker met vmbo sletjes met een IQ van 82 die te achterlijk zijn om in te zien wat een kanker inteelt volk jullie zijn 6 kinderen gaan maken die met dit mismengsel van genen een totaal evolutionair wanproduct vormen wat nooit zal kunnen levelen met de echte Nederlanders en door ons altijd zal worden uitgelachen.

Mashallah Mehmet.

tmz.com/2016/09/20/angelina-joile-files-for-divorce-brad-pitt/

Did Assad do it?

Imagine Ajnad al-Kavkaz

Experienced motherfuckers

yeah hopefully they can get a hold of 25 BARRELS AND ROCKETS for the assassination attempt

+20 butthurt fuel added into my inventory.

Holy shit just what I needed! Thanks bro!

Leuke grap Hans, ken toch genoeg HBO-sletten die niet genoeg kunnen krijgen van allochtonen schwanz.

I-i thought this was a revolution of the Syrian p-people?

For those who haven't seen it:
youtube.com/watch?v=5OY-n9XKwjs

Jump to 3:50: "we're just getting breaking news now from the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights that war planes are attacking Aleppo"

For those who don't remember the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights is ran by a guy who was arrested three times prior to 2000 for anti regime activity or as some might call it "democratic activism". The guy owns a cloth store in England and is the source of news used by the west hahahahah.

Yes and Assad is bravely defending Syria with his afghani,iranian,iraqi and russian mercenaries I mean citizens

>Obama urges Israel to end occupation, Palestinians to accept Israel

>hmmm... who let this nigga in

> thinking whole assad army are foreigners

KEK

># SDF confirmed death of a US soldier in battles against # Daeshin near # Manbij

The massive butthurt in the comments is pure gold after three weeks of roachshilling on /sg/.

>thinking all rebels are foreigners

KEK

See what I did there?

Don't be too hard on the Dutchguy dude. I completely get their anger. If it was my country with rich history and culture suddenly making a dramatic change, becoming an open field for ALL ethnicites and religions. All the Dutch people being egoistic cowards forgetting about caring for each other, their family, country and culture. Yeah I would damn well pissed as well.

They aren't losing this war, they already lost. Globalism, tolerance and liberalism has won in the Netherlands so people already got used to the new way of living and moving on as everything now is normal, cause it actually is. Then you got frustrated and depressed people like the poster you replied to, who will not accept the reality and try to create their imaginary world through hate and anger. Little do they know that they are the ones outside of the norm and trying to achieve this fantasy no one really wants.

lel
>hurrr opposition are all foreign islamists terrorists
>literally the entirety of assad forces are lebanese/iraqi/iranian/afghan shia islamic fanatics

>this triggers the pro-assadits

Daily reminder that there is no SAA on ground, its just iraqi and afghani terrorists and russian soldiers fighting for the essad.

yes these tears are equally as delicious as the w aleppo ones

diaspora shills produce the finest. it's great retribution

they are tho

nice trick

>they are tho

So is Assad's "army"

:^)

>SNHR: explosion a landmine planted by ISIS inside School in Manbej city in Aleppo, partially damaging it, Sep 20

masallah :DD

onur, i'm not even gonna give a (You)

that was some sub-par roachposting - i'm disappointed in you!

>Russia's foreign minister walked to UN conference in Manhattan because of heavy traffic

>cherrypicking

Wow dude nice

Definitely, those 2,5% roaches in our population are totally tearing this country apart.

Let them pick up the scraps, fuck do i care.

They're a mild nuisance.

90% of belgian, french, dutch flags are muzzos.

I don't care your shitty 5 years old low iq pictures an your low iq (you)'s

I'm talking about the Truth

You can bla bla 7/24

Nobody gives a fuck.

i'd be upset if i supported jihadist shitstains too :^)

They prefer to make cool photos wearing tacticool shit and occasionally kick some NDF units. Fighting ISIS is too dangerous, plus they have bros there.

Yeah but theyre one of the most experienced groups fighting in Syria.

I dont support anybody my friend I just like to shitpost in your safespace.

>Tfw you probably called this guy an /mlp/ faggot on this site, just a few years ago.

how much boipussy do you think isis soldiers are having?

Come to home bad ass Ajnad al-Kavkaz

They are one of the primary targets for Ruaf. Also they fight on the side of ISIS because Qatar and SA have more money than turkey

Alot, also unlimited fresh yez*di/k*rd pussy

That's because the real people of Syria don't want Assad.
It's time Assad steps down.

>yez*di/k*rd pussy
yuck

also boipussy>normal pussy

Because those who emmigrate from a country not at war are those who couldn't succeed in their own country, the worst ones

>FSA with help of Turkish armed forces seized Yani Yaban village, S-W to Doudyan, North Aleppo

D A B I Q
A
B
I
Q

SOON

fuck i knew they were gay

The people who left Turkey are mostly mountain goats and inbred farmers who did not have much to lose by leaving Turkey for Europe. That's why most of the Turks in Europe are from inland places such as Yozgat, Konya, etc. You don't see people from places such as Izmir (West coast progressive town) in Europe..

Iraqi Army has cought thousands of these isis scums with female clothes fleeing between families.

This

ISIS militias are coming up here because they'll change their side

God Bless Assad!

God bless the SAA!

And Child rapist's religion is saving it, as you can see the wonders it creates in every mudslim country

not my fault you invited criminals in your country

>north korea
>good guy

The ones who were there to film it.

If they follow middle eastern culture they basically become criminals by default.

You realise all the attacks that have happened in Europe and america has been a hoax? There is no fucking way you still believe the nice, the airport and charlie hebdo attacks in france is done by isis? If so you are the most blue pilled individual I have seen daring to come here with these comments.

>tfw we probably wouldn't even let insect post back then

had no idea best korea would trigger a roach

here's a rare assad for you, mehmet

I'm consufed, Cred Forums. What does the USA have to gain by toppling Assad? I know why the Kurds want it, why Sunni's want it, but not the USA.

>"le edgy everything is a conspiracy and I am smarter than anyone else that actually believes it" comment.

Nice one xD

wait so are we pro or against assad

>being this red pilled

USA influencing the new Syria, which isn't under Assad government + Helping Saudis for their religious conquest + Safety for the Golan Heights which is under Israel occupation + Oil pipeline for Qataris.

Against.
There might be 2 or 3 on here that actually support him on here.
The rest do so ironically.
This is a pro Israel, pro Turkey and pro Trump general.

Make up your own damn mind.

But this general is mostly pro-assad.

That makes sense. Thank you.

>but
>lived in Turkey for 8 years
>went to school with wealthy turkroaches, with rich parents and western tier education (Turkish education is utter shit, if you ever doubt that)

Even those upper class retards were just fucktard delusional nationalists. Hardcore retards with HUGE inferior complex. Most of them hated France based on pure jealousy, with daily "HURR DURR muh Ataturk, muh Dardanel, muh 2d OTAN army".

Funny fact, all of them (mostly Kemalists, like anyone with half a brain there, compared to the average chimps) Are now posting butthurt news about how Turkey is a shithole now with mini sultan.

You have to go back.

Wooh the heat from your comment.
>wew fucking lad.

>being this much of a muslim apologetic conspiritard
fixed

At least blame it on Israel when you want to shitpost.

Fuck off, oven dodger.

>200 replies
>not a single Megumin

I still prefer those people above the goatfuckers that are ruining Europe and 'ruling' Turkey today.

At least I am not a mudslime convert like you. The very definition of an ubercuck.

Where the fuck you came from all of a sudden derailing this thread?

>unironically supporting a cuck

Also

>only sub human average turk I talked to was that retarded cleaning monkey. One day my mother saw her cleaning the table with the towel she used to clean the toilets. When she told her it was a discusting sub human behavior that retarded piece of shit asked her why. Long story short my mother had to explain her what virus and microbes were. The ape didn't believed her because "Allah decides who is ill and who is ok, not little animals". We fired that roach a bit later to take an armenian lady. We learned that she actually lost her daughter from shut tier desease, guess she didn't pray hard enough

>He deserves to have Al Qaeda IED his limo.
t. RAND Corp

Btw if anyone wants I have billions of true stories showing how retarded turks are. Like if à scientist would spend 8 years in the jungle he would have a lot of gorilla related anecdotes

Bahirta and Jakka operation Go pro ^;)
twitter.com/fatihrx/status/778271158273712129

Autism
u
t
i
s
m

>this will happen in your lifetime

You are asking the wrong question my dutch friend. The question should rather be: What does Israel has to gain by toppling Assad?
It will answer yours as well.

so how much do they make? it better be more than german unemployment benefits

Wow.

That's a lot of dead Turks.

It's really sad because I forgot to turn off my computer yesterday and I still had that ATGM hit on my computer.

Oh no wait sorry it was that Cobra getting IEDd. My mistake. That was eight dead right? Ouch.

You're an embarrassment.

/sg/ is pro-assad. Everyone else is one of the shills that flooded this general a month ago.

Any meaningful comment to share ? Can't you just accept the truth, turks are sandniggers in disguise

JUST :DDDDDDD

Found this fundraiser, 10/10 would donate

>"If you guys buy me a roach costume I will go to the turkish embassy in the costume and fuck with them. You guys can tell me what to say and I'll film it and post on youtube."

>gofundme(dot)comroachboy
Could be kek-worthy tbqh

>White House worked secretly to delay Syria sanctions bill

washingtonpost.com/news/josh-rogin/wp/2016/09/20/white-house-worked-secretly-to-delay-syria-sanctions-bill/

Ahahaha. I fucking told you. Obongo is Assad's number 1 ally.

This shit is Arab tier even most Çomar Turks wouldn't do that probably your poor mother just buyed a poor Arab like your family

lel my country

>that gif
pretty rude desu

how about you bring up that IQ map there, roachboy

>be 10
>just arrived in Roachistan
>sleep in hotel
>have to leave early next morning so father just tells the taxi driver to come at 5 o'clock to be sure we don't have to wait
>next day
>go to the reception
>see 2 men yelling at each other
>it's the taxi driver and the taxi from the hotel
>Hotel taxi punch the other roach
>Mehmet chimps hard
>goes back to his car, comes back with a kebab knife
>Hotel taxis get sticks and other blunt weapons
>mfw I'm witnessing roach stabbing each others for a 20TL ride
>police start throwing gaz in it
>1 of them died

I was not even in some shit ass anatolian city, it was in Istanbul. And it's one example amongst maaaaany others. That's why I didn't even bother talking to people except foreigners and kids in my school

>turk wash their hands when they feast in the toilets

Good roaches

Wtf? I thank obama now.

rebels provided real evidence!
just look at the impact!

>This is a tinerci
>It's basically what happens when turks meet gypsies
>Kids sniffing glue or other shit like that
>They are billions of them in every turk city
>They are gorillions of stories involving them killing,looting, raping..
>They stabbed a german guy, his wife and their 3yo son because he refused to give then 1TL (back then it was 10cents or so)

One day one of the retarded nationalist in my school got mugged by those sub roach, they beat the shit out of him and stole his stuff. He then went to the police station and got beat up again because they believe he was drunk and "muh islam". Even with a broken arm and missing teeth he wouldn't not admit he was living in a shit tier country.

Rebels confirmed transporting bombs!!!!

old fag here

what happen to Aleppo Syrian ???

poo in loo

Aw cmon, we can hope for better than that! Far too much unfinished business.

MINORITY IN 2 GENERATIONS

how can convoy splode if bomb not splode?

not this meme again lol

>Royal Dinner of Saudi Arab Royal Family
youtube.com/watch?v=PtmxHqSb3Bo

Roasted camels and people who are eating the leftovers of other people

Fucking Disgusting Wahhabbi Scums

These guys don't know how to shit
They don't know how to eat
Wtf they know for christ sake ?

totally unlikely

i don't know jack shit about the syrian conflict, but i'm MAD AS HELL that they stopped production of syrian latakia tobacco because of it. the only warehouse in america full of that tobacco burned down years ago.

god is cruel.

>smoking

Fuck of wannabee cowboy

Don´t pay any attention to Ottoman when? He is our #1 roachshill for a time now. And with the Turks BTFO against ISIL he is even more butthurt than normal.

Thank you Attajew thank you

Mon ami, consider what seemed totally unlikely in 1913, compared with 1920!

Or just indulge yourself and imagine what the West might do if its main actors actually acted to promote our civilisational interests... Dreaming never hurt anyone.

THINK AGAIN

>france
go back to smoking pole, you godless worm

LOOK AT THIS
>LOOK AT THIS
LOOK AT THIS
>LOOK AT THIS
LOOK AT THIS
>LOOK AT THIS

youtube.com/watch?v=ZUMJ2vm4vgU

Proofs that ISIS mortars was covered by "White Dickheads" convoy.

Shusssh new fag, Big guys are talking
Fuck off cunt, kill yourself I hope you get raped and then lynched by a pack of niggers.

Let's get civilised like a boss

This triggers the roach.

>>Royal Dinner of Saudi Arab Royal Family
Christ, imagine how much of the resultant shit will be deposited onto the faces of white whores these "princes" have imported for the occasion over Facebook and Twitter...

OTTO what happen to all the name fags??

having a high birth rate now =/= having a high birth rate in 10/20/30
It is already decreasing in kurdish region and in 2038 every province will have the same birthrate (below 2). That's why Erdogan is upset about family planning.
It's just the demographic transition, You are living it too.

Half of their children often die because of starvation you moron
Their mothers don't know how to look after them, they know only pop ıp

Dunno

>Greece.

I will never understand this meme. Why would anyone want to hand the west of Turkey to Greece? No one but Greece benefits from it. You do realize that Greece has a population lower than Istanbul alone, right?

We are all in the telegram chat now.

>in 2038 every province will have the same birthrate

hahahahahahahahaha

And most extremist ones join to Pkk we kill them the ones that left get some Turkish nationalism and get assimilated

reuters.com/article/us-mideast-crisis-syria-language-idUSKCN11Q2BH?il=0
>"We are not in a position to determine whether these were in fact air strikes. We are in a position to say that the convoy was attacked," U.N. humanitarian spokesman Jens Laerke said.

is this a creepshot?

/sg/ is dead

it's only otto land now

>No one but Greece benefits from it.

Um, because we actually LIKE our Greek brothers? (And there's diaspora types who could help recolonise the place for Europa, too, which would also be the case for Western Armenia)

And besides, I would be open to some "Turks" opting to suddenly remember the real ethnic affiliation of their great great grandparents... ;) Either that, or take Hittite lessons, and you can stay put.

I think so

Who else supports glorious peaceful MLKP? :3

Kek

>Oduncu
>iç Mimar

Demography is now a shitty science

Thats a fucking trap you moron. Check the map.

mfw i used to have a roach trigger folder just to deal with ottos dead pkk pics

>those good old days

is that you designated shitposting OP?

Come to dersim mountains what are you doing in there? come and get fucked

Yeah they are peaceful when they are dead

nope the other loo in the poo

qaeda

THIS.

ah well, he comes and goes. saw him posting last week

yes, and youve fallen into it. better reczech, g*rm

> ISIS mortars
> Aleppo "humanitarian" convoy.
Wew lad.

are wolf-kins really that widespread in t*rukey?

*woof*

who?
designated shitposting OP

>2 replies by the same namefag
Why are you so mad?

>Dersim
You mean the region Turks are afraid of and only visit with at least one brigade?

no, t.Aleppo Syrian

haven't seen designated shitposting OP in some time

RISING

youtube.com/watch?v=NcBFn-l1x9Q&feature=youtu.be

MASHALLAH!!

too much red

Guys.

What IS Allepo?

>haven't seen designated shitposting OP in some time

well he is most likely off to med school

>he can't recognize names
top lel
Dersim is Turkmen alevi place you fucking filthy commie Come to your mountains and die

Why do Turks from Turkey not look Turkic?
All the Uzbeks and Kazakhs back in school looked different.

they dont include destroyed m60Ts

> ;-)

> same namefag
That retard ruined my fucking trip
> dersim
Tbh we should have 7/24 firebombed the whole kurds like french did

graveyard of obama-erdogan dreams

NEW BRED

Why do Germans from Germany not look germanic? Oh wait, the mass rapes by slavs. :)

Can you really not figure out something as basic as that by yourself? It is kind of BLEEDING OBVIOUS, no?

Are you implying Ottoman is a greek rape baby or smt? Really BAKA if you are implying that :SSSS

turks are bunch of greeks and persians who think they are mongolians.

>says the faggoty city dweller

Nearly. More like a bunch of God knows what (with possible linguistic affinities to Chechen) who were taught Hittite and later Greek and Armenian by Aryan masters, only to later learn Mongolian from new slightly Arabicised Persians with Seljuk great grandfathers.

i kek errytiem

youre mostly talking shit