So this happened in Brazil

>student needed 6 to pass
>teacher gave him 5.9
Reads: Suspended for 15 days
Reason: Student gone mad after teacher gave him 5.9 and did not want to raise it to 6.0 so he could pass, then he got naked, gone to the teacher, threw teacher on the floor and rubbed his anus on the teacher's face, the teacher threw up and is now embarrassed.

What is going on with our students?

Why didn't he rape her?

It was a male teacher, this is why maybe.

I probably would flip out too here. Fuck that teacher

>the teacher threw up
Why don't Brazilians wash their ass properly?

>Thread about a usual day in hueland
Slide threads lads and gents

Hey shut up

Nothing in particular, you average huemonkey

pretty much summed up the olympics

wow, in other news the clocked ticked today

POO

IN

LOO

SCHOOL

TEACHER

Needs 6 to qualify for a scooter provisional license so he can become one of the culturally significant ATM scoota shootas your country produces so efficiently. Now he has to steal his own scooter and that just aint representing Brazil in the right way

What is that cat called? I've got like 10 pictures of it reacting to various foods.
Please help this is turning into an addiction.

Deviation from the natural development of our nation, yes Mr. Achmed.

>15 day suspension for physical and sexual assault

wtf is this shit, that kid should go to jail

Braziloids are literally monkies. Look at the street kids they're ugly and look deformed. I'd love to take a trip to Brazil just to kill a few of them

I would not know anymore because I literally have not been to the streets outside my gated community for 2 years now except for market.

And the market is like 1 km from this very isolated place and there is no one and I always go in the night so I don't have to interact with much people.

>rubbed his butthole on teachers face
wew what a madman

Still, why no aperape?

I kind of feel for that guy, one time in grad school I missed an A because I literally got 19/20 discussion points just because I questioned the quality of one of the other unrelated professors. (Who was fired or whatever its called for adjuncts btw)

I felt like taking a dump on the professors face.

>got naked, gone to the teacher, threw teacher on the floor and rubbed his anus on the teacher's face, the teacher threw up and is now embarrassed