4th Reich

How likely is this?

>le nazis never went away maymay

That is probably the least likely thing to happen.

0.0%

Literally roleplaying

You know I would try to agree with this. Le Nazi's blended in to stay safe from ridicule for 71 years.

But I think it's just a roleplay to get our hopes up.

Prove me wrong Germany

That is a really high quality bait/shitpost.

No one buys it so it is low quality.

As likely as Putin relinquishing control of your country

I believe it

The post contradicts its self. Thats how you know its a fallacy, other than the usual farfetched, tinfoil, etc.

this the strayan flag should have tipped you off

wait how? not disagreeing with you just saw the bogan flag read about one sentence in and lolnoped

i want to believe

it has straya flag what do you think?

Sadly... not happening

If the guy had half a brain he would have shilled for Hillary at the end rather than Trump. The plan resides around communism destroying the west, the west has not yet been destroyed by Communism. for the west to be destroyed by communism Hillary would have to be elected. Trump is in no way shape or form communist. Hillary breaths it out like masma. As such, its just a elaborate anti-trump shill post to play on the MSM's Trump = Literal Hitler meme.

Heil Fuhrer!

they kinda didn't, the CDU and SPD were full of ex nazis after the war, same with Austria's parties.

A roleplaying faggot.

>says he's not Australian
>calls everyone cunts

Look at the flag Ruski, he's an Australian shit poster.

I was just about to post that.

One can only dream ....

We had our chance, and blew it.

its well established that 'racism' in any form has it's origin in the kike assumption of their own superiority

no one is easier to control than a person who believes they are gaining an advantage over others

just assume nazi=kike, and also assume that as a white man, the real God has already given you the victory, and you will remain safe from jewish influence

>getting recruited on an anonymous Gnostic scripture board

Mmm'kay...

It's true, I got the 1488 v& as well. The jew works for the nazi!

Anglos are the real enemy.

yeah, a 70 year old plan that's been kept soo top secret classified was exposed to the world by an australian 4th reich nazi recruit... from australia... on 4chins...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

die

God I hate the use of all-caps at the end of a paragraph, may as well be fucking Tumblr in here.

I want to believe

A very sophisticated shilling attempt, with the takeaway being "Jews/Israel are friends."