youtube.com/watch?v=2pE2ms1P56I
youtube.com/watch?v=NLkDLy2TYxQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whiny bitches about "muh rising sun"

And their womens are hideous without surgery

Worst Korea

I like them because of pic related

Worst Korea

Chief exporters of overrated consumer electronics, shitty MMORPGs, mass produced idolshit, literal shitwine and plastic surgery

Bunch of Lego head gooks. Their value will be confirmed when they help us conquer China and North Korea, but until then, they're useless.

Korean women are comfy

>feminized "men"
>girls want to be white,the bad kind of white
>highly materialistic women the shamlesly want the rich boy with dad money.
>thier shitty movies
>suicides
really the youth is fkd up perfect for a dystopia
south corea is stilll up because of the BaSED old generation.
the true meaning of plebs and elites exist there.
>no value for humans

we fkd them in 2014 only because they looked gay to us.
pic related only happen in anime to them

EAT SHIT WORST KOREA

where the fuck is that photo from?

>we fkd them in 2014 only because they looked gay to us.
was there a war or something?

>Daughters of Megalia

NOPE

Confy women

I think he's talking about the world cup when algeria beat worst korea 4-1

They should be sued for using the Pepsi logo as their flag. But otherwise they're cool

not the best korea

average facebook photos of an average algerian
only a worldcup 2014 match who ended 4-2 they were low energyand gay we were nationalistic and hyperactive and angry for no reason.

do algerians stock up machetes?
are you planning to kidnap cute boypussy french teens and farm them for "Milk" in kinky Hate-fueled rape orgies??

Food's good but the women have no breasts.

Everything else is irrelevant.

BEST CAREER

One of the few (mostly) ethnically-homogenous developed nations on earth.

Also, a very safe place to live.

Coincidence?

smart people with super nice cheek bones

I like their PC bangs. Under aged kids constantly swearing "FUCK, SHIT, SHEEEEEEBAL" is something to look forward to whenever I go there.

9wed

we already do that and the one who does it look diffrent (wears black leather jacket).

pic related

Why do all the other chinks hate you?

You're thinking about Japan. Everyone in Asia hates Japan.

Soul smells like fucking shit. All the white people here are weird weebs or those with broken souls. The food is good, I guess, but really no better than the Korean food you'll find in any other large city with a decently sized Korean population. Everyone smokes, and every single building reeks like cigarette smoke. The architecture is depressingly shitty and things are expensive as fuck (except for alcohol which tastes like paint thinner and is cheap as fuck). The tap water tastes like dirt.

I fucking hate these smartphone zombie idiots
I FUCKING HATE KOREANS FUCK
PLEASE NORTH KOREA, NUKE THIS SHITHOLE

and stop asking questions about fried chicken you chink nigger
fuck
Unproductive seoul smartphone zombies. YOU DON'T PROGRAM JAVA BY BROWSING FACEBOOK WITH YOUR PHONE.
>100% mad

Bruh, Korea may be a soulless excuse of a civilization with no humanity whatsoever, but you really can't deny that intellectually they're on another level. All Asian countries in general kick the shit out of Western nations in terms of technological development. It's one of the very few things this shithole has going for it.

What came first, pepsi or South Korea?

pretty good friends of America tbhfam

thanks for help in Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan.

Proudly owned by the Great DPRK and dear leader Kim Jong-Un

Thanks for the decades of military aid which literally equaled our entire GDP.

nice trips
Before I go any further
I am sick and tired of seeing one our South-Korean exchange, student who is from Seoul, doing nothing during our Java-programming and Excel course.
The software are in english and instructions given by our teacher have also translated them from finnish to english, he still doesn't seem to complete those given assignments.
All I see is that he just browses kikebook with his phone which irritates the fuck out of me

What an lousy cunt.
Also what is up with the fried chicken in korea? Because he keeps asking about it quite a lot. Is it popular there?

And you guys are pretty good at Starcraft too.

Here's a vid of several of your kin losing to a Polish player.
youtu.be/nyv-4NEO49c?t=2880

I've never seen a North Korean flag here, have you?

>being this new
Kim posts here every now and then

how many proxies is he behind?

Send me all the kpop sluts they have and i'd die a happy man otherwise what is korea, Samsung they're neat when not blowing your pocket up.

Meh, you just got a lousy one then. In general I'd say Asian kids work a fuckin lot harder than western kids when it comes to school.

Koreans seem to think they have the greatest fried chicken in the world. It's good, I guess, but I prefer the American version by a long shot. The Korean stuff isn't juicy, and it's made with these gross as fuck, anemic looking chickens that in all likelihood are pigeons. American fried chicken, with their swole as fuck chickens, is way better.

Just saw your flag. Need to take the oppurtunity to say, I hate you north african scum.

what the fuck korea are you looking at?

I live in Seoul.

Have you ever been to Korea? It fucking sucks.

He usually uses a UK or Swedish proxy, though sometimes he gets drunk and forgets to put on one.

Without America and other countries, they would just lose. They would get squashed like the little bugs they are

Japanese people but more violent

They would be based if they didn't eat doggos.

>any southeast asian country
>more violent than japan

Japs hate them

Pretty sure that's China and maybe Vietnam, but not Japan

youtube.com/watch?v=2pE2ms1P56I

greatest sweatshop animations

They are the proof that free markets are good.

>white people in korea
>weebs
Do you know what a weeb is, manlet?

Japanese are more naturally beautiful, plastic surgery does wonderful things to koreans.

Undoubtedly the superior Asian.
Still inferior to best korea

been there 3 times, love the food
honestly though it can be hard to maintain relationships with koreans, they are very easily offended and don't have any conflict resolution skills. This is just for friendships, it's even harder for romantic relationships.

Success breeds jealousy

I thought they were extremely blunt though.

I'd agree with most of this. The white folks here aren't weebs but mostly shitty graduates who want to travel and put off real work for a while.

Personally I'm out here to earn money to pay off my student loans whilst avoiding the Jews.

>inb4 avoiding Jews by paying their loans, I'm still a man

literally hell

please nuke us now

I like Korean people?

Admirable combination of nationalism and capitalism.

They are slowly being infected with ideas outside of Korean experience. I hear Hyundai and other such companies are beginning to practice western style capitalism.

I literally only saw bad lads smoking on street corners when I was there, and they were few and far between, where the fuck in Seoul do you live?
Are you a gangster or something?

some are, they will bluntly tell you how offended they are by something insignificant, and then proceed to permanently change the way they relate to you

Large chicken begins to taste watery and like nothing. Best type of fried chicken is one you kill and fry in fat, not oil. Lots of restaurants legally can't use fat anymore in their fryers. So everything tastes like oily shit.

they are the asian version of germany, built up to serve as a conterpart to commie neighbours but essentially a vassal state doing the burgers' bidding who are doing the yids' bidding

both germans and sorks share the pathological """work ethic""" and adherence to anachronistic rules, a rigid social hierarchy that's seemingly set in stone but also a belief of some so-called superiority without realising they are the actual victim

my 50c

I was watching videos earlier today like "Korean Girls try American BBQ" and Korean Girls try Mexican Food"
So I think Korean girls eating food are pretty cute

God tier women.

America is more vulnerable than ever though.

The only thing keeping our client states happy is our military protection and in some cases our consumption.

On the consumption end, there can't be any doubt: Americans are swinging towards protectionism. But I doubt we'll stop importing as much as we do (net importing), even with a Trump presidency.

On the military end, while public opinion of the military is high, I seriously doubt our ability as a nation to produce another show of force like 2003 Iraq invasion. That was really pre-internet in terms of masses of people using the internet as their primary form of entertainment and news. Therefore you had situations like the NYT and famous democratic politicians supporting the war, and a media blackout on criticism, which probably could not happen today. Can you imagine Hillary or Trump trying to invade Iran? MAYBE it could happen. It would be a hell of a lot harder and its more likely presidents will be limited to the use of the CIA and drone strikes to carry out their imperialism.

So Americans ability and willingness to consume foreign goods I think won't decrease all that much. But American willingness to continue to fund the military to the point we do currently has a lifespan. People are getting woke to military costs and behaviors around the world.

I see a great evening out in the world, not only of energy usage, but of world power and of military strength. This is not necessarily a bad thing in my opinion, since the PNAC mindset of post-soviet imperialism has taken its toll and pissed a lot of people off.

no, they both have fuck-ugly women

I'll learn more as I stick around, but over the month I figure...

pros:
>decent prices on seafood
>generally safe
>looks clean
>mid to low end food prices are great
>no tip culture
>delivery services a best
>mobile devices / nfid

cons:
>meat costs an arm and a leg & cheese doesn't exist
>can smell fucking terrible
>"looks" clean
>few worthwhile gyms or protons
>mobile devices / nfid

other bits:
>Laws and policies don't seem to be made in a way that helps the people if shit goes awry
>koreans definitely keep me out of their circles
>koreans definitely help me when asked questions
>work culture seems pretty shit
>some of the hierarchy stuff seems pretty bad, same for social mobility
>women seem manageable (and very cute), but I can imagine utter hell

The foreigners I end up being subjected to that don't have ethnic roots are generally major koreaboos or are "le travelers." I'm here because i'm an adoptee.

Based food. I'd kill le shill for some bulgogi.

Koreans are the pettiest and most arrogant little shitcunts in the world, growing up as a teenager I've had full blown adult Koreans insult me and assault me just because I did shit like paying the money by dropping it on the counter and not realising it was offensive when the 20 something year old gets mad. He starts swearing at me and i ask what's wrong, offering to apologize if he tells me what's wrong. He just says i was rude without explaining what I did wrong, then proceeds to start roughly pushing me out of the store. Later he grabs my wallet and tries to check my id, taking out all my credit cards and other shit. This ticks me off and I right hook the cunt in the ear. Later my mum has a chat with him to ask him wtf was wrong with him. He starts tearing up with a bruised ear saying how he's all regretful and that he got offended by 15 yr old me dropping money on the counter to pay him....

South Korea deserves to get fucking nuked.

I met North Koreans in China and they were the complete fucking opposite, modest and humble.

South Koreans and Japanese Koreans have this ego problem and massive inferiority complex. They aren't special snowflakes, literal niggers of Asia. Japs are the exact same but can control their temper a little better. Cannot wait for trump to win presidency, pull troops from those subhuman nations and then they get invaded by China.

This is why worst korea is worst. Fuck the South. We should've helped the North.

War atrocities breed lasting animosity

Cuck detected.

The problem with South Koreans is their extreme hypocrisy. They are very sensitive and easily offended while at the same time are extremely blunt, meaning they voice very judgemental thoughts in highly inappropriate contexts (eg insulting you out of fucking nowhere).

The other ausfag was completely spot on, they have 0 conflict resolution skills. They also kiss the arse of whoever is high status or popular.

Korea as a country depended on sucking the dick of whoever could fight those that were invading them. This included China, Japan and America. It's a useless country that's only done so much with the help of America. Same shit with Japan.

And you're right, whoever USA, UN and NATO decides to help turns out badly.
Y'all protect Taiwan and now they have a WOMAN PRESIDENT who can't speak her country's language properly while supporting gay marriage.

Supporting Libyan rebels killed Gaddafi, who was holding hordes of unwashed mudslimes from invading Europe.

Now look at this Syrian situation

I had a female classmate once who is very calculating and two males in another class that smokes like a chimney.

They have a massive inferiority complex.
They are gobbling up their own shit-tier propaganda about being great and relevant.
Their women are so ugly, they all need plastic surgery.
They are hated by all of their surrounding countries.

So yeah, fuck this shithole.

they good at starcraft

This has to be bait. Even small-time chicken shops usually make decent stuff.

Where are you ordering your chicken from? Just try another place, there is endless variety and most chains have their own styles and recipes

koreans know how to bant

Korean here. Please exterminate my people.... Just end this torture no one should be born as a gook.

Sorry you live in Seoul. And it sounds like you're in a poor neighborhood.

Put some money down on a decent apartment somewhere and at least you'll be able to avoid that street-level smell

>ugly language
But the Japanese language sounds 10x more pleasing to the ear than Korean

This. I thought only the Chinese knew this. In China everyone over 30 yrs old thinks gooks are subhuman, everyone under 30 yrs old thinks Koreans are something special

>All Asian countries in general kick the shit out of Western nations in terms of technological development

yeah, no

Stop trying to kill us with your Samsung Note 7

>but also a belief of some so-called superiority without realising they are the actual victim

Nigger Koreans are PROFESSIONAL victims, especially when it comes to Japan. lrn2kimchi

Oldboy is a great film.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Oldboy fucking sucks. Korea has a lot of good films but Oldboy is the most overrated trash in existence.

koreans are brainwashed from a young age that their language is the best in the world

there are even entire tv dramas centered on the mythos of the invention of hangul (korean alphabet). it goes something like this:
>chinese characters could only be learned by the educated and created a class divide
>king sejong is so magnanimous he wanted to help everyone become equal, so he invented hangul
>now you can learn to read/write korean in a couple of weeks rather than the couple of decades it takes to learn the classist chinese characters

nevermind the fact that words written in hangul are still irretrievably tied to the original chinese characters and that nearly 600 years later you still can't read a newspaper without chinese characters

the rules and exceptions in hangul are complicated and some depend on knowing in advance which words have chinese origins

the truth is all languages are difficult, but koreans genuinely believe theirs is the exception to this

its cool

i heard korean girls are really easy. is that true? there's fuckloads of them here.

Playing planetside 2 on saturday moring before my coffee tends to be annoying. Other than being better than me they are cool.

Yep, they're all braindead sluts

Those are Japs.

no culture besides drinking poo and being good at vidya

they're poor mans nippon

T H I S
H
I
S

>he can't tell nips from gooks

All I have to do is look at the Os in the back and I know that's Korea

They are Japanese girls in a Korean pop group
so yeah, they're visually japs and its pretty obvious

Apart from they cancerous cosmopolitan culture SK are based, Because I made the cut to the best education in Arg, I got to share 6 years with a lot of Korean students.

One of the chicks draw like a god, I´´m talking about legit impressionism, she had the calligraphy of a typewriter, we went out for a while, but It weirded me out she had the same name that my sister, so I couldn't d it, feels bad man.

They usually go back to SK to spent time there every 3-4 years, that way, the families make sure they don't get completely assimilated by local culture.

Those are the 3 Jap chicks from Twice. Too much hentai for the one in the middle.

South Korea should become a waifu farm.

Japs in Kpop?
Fucking high treason

there's three Japanese, 1 Taiwanese and the rest are koreans.

Fuck off Kim
They are zainichi just like you zaicanada.
Their Korean family name are either Kim, Park or Lee, like you anyways.

Heading there for 2 years.

Do I get my wife plastic surgery to look liek a kpop star?

Yes, inner beauty is a fucking lie.
Make her as hot as possible since its outer beauty that maintains the sex life in a marriage.

test

What the fuck are you talking about?

those grills are so qt

but k-pop grills are also qt
youtube.com/watch?v=NLkDLy2TYxQ

The only reason S.K still exist is because of Samsung.
Than again, the only reason Samsung still exist is because of S.K....

remove the occupying american army (from japan too) and the entire geopoiltical situation would change very quickly

Asia would be in constant warfare if unchecked.

Beautiful twinks to cuddle and kiss under the blankets during a cold evening. :3

>>koreans definitely keep me out of their circles
Why? are you white?