Cracked used to be funny

Cracked used to be funny.
cracked.com/personal-experiences-2381-toddler-rape-threats-other-tactics-alt-right.html
Pic only semi related

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160920152754/http://www.cracked.com/personal-experiences-2381-toddler-rape-threats-other-tactics-alt-right.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>used to
They've been a liberal mouthpiece for years now...

It also used to be relevant.

They used to run articles about silly things that were genuinely funny
Now it's like any other clickbait "5 reasons why the person who writes articles for a comedy website knows way more about life than you"

I miss the "can't believe these aren't photoshopped" and "freakish animals stuff"

i feel you

Did it though or were you just too young to know better?

Pretty infuriating and disingenuous. Bill Kristol called himself a renegade Jew and the author is trying to make breitbart look antisemitic

I blame David Wong and John Cheese.

They managed to run off Seanbaby :__:

Please Anons, stop direct linking articles from click-bait websites! Every page view gives them revenue.

Instead, use screenshots, archives, and pastebins. All of these methods allow viewers to read the articles without contributing to these websites.

web.archive.org/web/20160920152754/http://www.cracked.com/personal-experiences-2381-toddler-rape-threats-other-tactics-alt-right.html

I wondered what happened to him, he always made me laugh

Cracked: "10 Deadly Diseases Created by Donald Trump"

I don't know how. Is there a tutorial somewhere?

Been bought by globalist jews with money to burn and turned into a propaganda outlet like the Onion

Cracked: "Why Donald Trump is Responsible for your Small Penis"

Daily reminder if you still have cracked liked on Facebook and visit it you are Cancer

To use WebArchive:
-Copy the article URL from your browser, paste it into WebArchive under the "search" bar. A dialog will appear that asks if you'd like to create a new archive for this page. Select yes.

To use PasteBin:
-directly access the article URL. Copy all the text from the article. Paste it into PasteBins new article dialog. Link us the URL of this paste bin after submitting.

To Screenshot:
Press "print screen" on your keyboard while you are viewing the article you wish to screenshot. Open "paint" or equivalent in Windows. Press "control + v," and crop the article to make a screenshot. Save the image, and share.

Please tell me Seanbaby doesn't hang around there anymore

lol no

read the thread you lazy fuck

Every so often they used to pull some bullshit, maybe a few poorly researched facts from time to time, but on the most part it was just a silly and informative fun facts site.

For me I think it was around 2014 when they wouldn't write a single gaming article without bringing up GamerGate for some stupid fucking reason. Shit like complaining about the gay marriage bug in Tomodachi Life, and somehow trying to convince people that The Last of Us is sexist because Ellie cries when she almost gets raped.

From there, Wong had the opportunity to run the fucking site into the ground with his garbage agenda, and every time I tried to give the site a chance after that, it was never more than a few days before I ran into 2 or 3 articles that were just a liberal mouthpiece.

Whereas before I could check their sources and find additional interesting facts about their article subjects, now the only use the sources have is to confirm they're stretching the truth for their own agenda. Which is strange considering they used to have articles all about calling out shitty journalists for not checking their sources.

>Wong

I take it you mean ((((((Jason Pargin))))))

This

They used to have some neat history articles

This.
Fuck Cucked.com

I miss learning entertaining facts about directors would cheat to avoid getting an NC-17 rating.

The comments, the fucking comments.

The guy who says that Trump wants "the government to pick the winners and the losers, he wants to censor free speech and he wants to take Constitutional rights away from the people."

You fucking idiot! That's what the left wing wants. They keep pushing for more and more of that and you still support them while claiming that the opposition is doing what the side you are supporting is already doing!

Why is wanting to protect yourself, your family, and your people a horrible thing on the same level as murder? What the fuck kind of world do we live in?!

This desu

Ha, I know the faggot who wrote this article. Biggest cuck from Seattle ever. Typical nu-male faggot who's so broke he has to sell his clothes on Facebook.

tl;dr: Disregard this shit J.F. Sargent is a worthless faggot.

This is what comedy becomes when you run it through the SJW meatgrinder.

Long gone are the days of weekly Seanbaby articles.