Of the FTSE 100 CEOs, just 7 are women

Of the FTSE 100 CEOs, just 7 are women.

Still don't think there is a pay gap?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/business-37156178
dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html
thedailywtf.com/articles/The_Brillant_Paula_Bean
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equal_Pay_Act_of_1963
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I get that you're having to compete with Canada these days, but this is just sad(!)

>think
I know there isn't

7% of the CEO's are women.

Its a fact, not a shitpost

Yep. And thanks to the COMSAD study of 2009 I am objectively right.

Tell them to get better jobs instead of becoming pre school teachers and bar staff.

Between 2012 and 2014, nearly three quarters of FTSE 100 companies had no female executives at all on their boards.

Women continue to earn 33% less than a man for equivalent work.

bbc.co.uk/news/business-37156178

How do you know they're women? Because of how they look? Awfully judgement of you.

>implying that gender equality within the bourgeois is a cause of concern.

this is a shit-tier shitpost, my anglo comrade.

Na

That is both offensive and incorrect.

Of course not.

Men are superior than women. That's where the gap comes from.

how many are Jewish?

Bell curves, you abbo fuck.

The best of men are smarter than the best of women. The worst of men are stupider than the worst of women. The question you should be asking is how did even 7% make it this far, and the answer is predominantly affirmative action.

So fucking what? They are supposed to be mothers.

Would you tell your mother that you think she is inferior and too stupid to compete with a man?

Fuck off.

>can get away with paying women 2/3s they pay men for the same quality work
>still so absolutely sexist, not willing to take advantage of this and save millions per year
Why are employers so stupid?

Yes

If they have no women on their board AND are successful as fuck, they must be doing something right.

If it is economically advantageous to hire more women, top companies would do it.

This. Wage equality only matters, if at all, amongst the poorest in society.
I don't care if a male million dollar CEO is making a million more than a female million dollar CEO.
Boo hoo she's only making 700000 a year instead of 800000

My mom told me that women and men are different and that men are far more superior in most things other than some of the most important tasks such as growing children. You can fuck off back to feminism studies and die there.

Hold on bucko. Your question assumes men and women's very different biological programming are somehow equal in their ability to carry out the function of a high level CEO. You need to prove that before we can move on.

What the fuck are you doing faggot, it's 1 AM here, go to bed.

For the top jobs, that would be the truth. CEO's are the top jobs. I think we can clearly see which side of the curve you sit at.

Most of that gap in much of the world is covered by the differential cost of mat leave. We have 20 women in our office and at any time two of them are on mat leave with some temp replacing them - we have to hire the temp, all the relevant labor involved in that and in training, and it's not 100% free to us either. A woman costs 15% more than a man to hire.

I'm at work, fampai.

That isn't what I asked. Would you tell her that?

You are comparing two diferentes things here
One is under representation in CEO Jobs and the other is thr supposef wage gap

You're right. Seems like men are getting paid less considering they are mor often hired in ceo positions.

>If it is economically advantageous to hire more women, top companies would do it.

>current year
>being this ignorant

>Equivalent work

Working different jobs, working less hours after having kids, and overall working less consistent hours than men is equivalent work? I hope youre not this retarded...

So?

Is it your opinion that any disparity among demographics is per se evidence of discrimination? Can you think of no other reason why such a disparity might exist -- for instance, something like personal choice?

I'm going to give you a litmus test to see if you're worth talking to, or just being an Aussie on Cred Forums. Do you actually believe that women make 77 cents for every dollar men make, for the SAME work? Do you actually believe that the so-called gender wage gap is anything more than the sum total of all money earned by all men (including those not in the work force), divided by the sum total of all money earned by all women (including those not in the work force), in a given year? If you recognize that this is how the misleading 77 cents statistic is reached, I'll explain why the number of women working as FTSE executives is irrelevant. Otherwise, I reckon you can get fucked cunt.

a lot of these people that they love to make stats about belong to a completely different echelon of society.

they are mostly old money who are given these positions almost as a birth right and spend their lives moving between various director/ceo roles enjoying the gravy train.

Of the weight ratings for rope at the hardware store, only 7 of them will support your massive bulk.

Still don't think a toaster bath is the correct answer?

There is a reason:

Meg whitman, Marissa Mayer, Carly Fiorina,

They tend to drive the company in the ground.

No, because that isn't what I said. She's smart, but never was a contender for the top jobs. My point is that less women are CEOs because they don't tend to have the massive IQs like the smartest men do. What is confusing you here?

This thread is a leaf tier shitpost. I'd expect better from the 'roo fuckers.

>meritocracy is sexist
t. Australian proxy user.

Reminder, it's current 1:20am east coast Australia. Objectively not ausfag hour.

>current year
>ruining your company so you can make someone feel good who doesn't even work at it

Offensive? That's the fucking reality you retard. I work at BAE and they are begging for women.
>My sister
Why don't you get in there after college ?
"I'm not going to college I want to be an air hostess
>friends cousin
why don't you try to get in there?
"No I want to be. Lawyer and go to uni
>ex gf
Why don't you apply
"No I would rather work at the pub I'm at
>Old friend from school
Why don't you get yourself in there it's good money
" I would rather stay at this preschool
That's the reality you dickhead. Woman are scared to graft and would rather have a cosy job that requires little work.

Of all the cornerbacks playing NFL 100% are black

Still dont think there is anti white racism?

>women tend to opt out of career ascension sooner in exchange for a family life as they have a shorter biological window to do so.

>there is a CEO gap

fucking australians

sage

Why is no one talking about the pregnancy gap. 99.9% of women are having all the kids?!? WTF!

#TheRightToBearBabies

Are you a Canadian, using a proxy?
Shit post is shit

So?

There are a lot of effective counters to "gender wage gap" hysteria. This isn't one of them.

Don't defend a myth of injustice by erroneously claiming said injustice does exist, and then arguing that it's actually a good thing because women are inferior. That's skipping a crucial step in the redpilling process. First you have to demonstrate that the gap is a myth. THEN you can show what happens when we force women's equality onto large companies. If they never believe equality existed to begin with, they'll never even look at your evidence.

Females have not been in this sector of the workforce long enough to establish as good of a foothold as their male counterparts

I make 200K a year
My CEO a woman makes 5 Million a year plus all the bonuses
so yeah men make 25% of what women make THAT is a pay gap!!!!!

see how stupid you sound faggot?

so yeah

Why the fuck would you hire/should you pay equal amounts to women?

>Maternity leave
>Less likely to work long hours
>PMS
>Can't function in a workplace effectively with other females
>muh sexual harassment

Also sick leave.

Tell a woman she's entitled to five paid sick days per year and guess what, she's sick five days that year. It's an amazing coincidence! Men will call in sick when they're actually sick.

>Caring if some millionaire is getting paid less than some other millionaires because one has a pussy

Fuck off

If I said 77 cents was equal pay for equal work, then I completely misspoke, so let me just apologize and say that I certainly wouldn’t have meant to say that

Seventy-seven cents captures the annual earnings of full-time, full-year women divided by the annual earnings of full-time, full-year men. There are a lot of things that go into that 77-cents figure, there are a lot of things that contribute and no one’s trying to say that it’s all about discrimination, but I don’t think there’s a better figure.

that's quite sharp user, well done.

>this
OPs image says overall, that doesn't mean equivalent work. In the US men are more likely to go skilled trade or get a technical degree, are 19 times as likely to get killed on the job, and are typically expected to work a more rigid schedule, than women. We do more highly skilled, more dangerous jobs, and work more consistently than women. Thats why we get paid more.

My mom told me women should never run the country

no wonder the world is going down the hill

yes, she would agree.

Men take more dangerous and high paYing jobs like oil driller and crab fishermen. That's why they call it a pay gap because women take less paying jobs.

If you look at same jobs, there is either no gap or women get paid more.

>All full-time working men vs. women
>All
more men are working full-time when women

You cannot be this stupid. Is this how they teach math in Germany?

I bet this is a fucking Leaf in disguise.
I can smell this maple-syrup licking tree-fucking Bear-tickling Faggot from across the Atlantic.

Did you know that exactly ZERO Fortune 500 CEOs have Down Syndrome?

>Progressive woman hires an all-female staff for her new company
>It turns out exactly as you'd expect
"If I were to do it again, I'd definitely employ men. In fact, I'd probably employ only men."

dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1168182/Catfights-handbags-tears-toilets-When-producer-launched-women-TV-company-thought-shed-kissed-goodbye-conflict-.html

I was driving to work today, 114 of the drivers I counted out of 208 drivers on the way to work were men! Sexism!

I saw 37 women and 27 men at the store when I went grocery shopping sexism!

4 out of 7 of the teenagers working as the cashiers at the store were women! Sexism!

I work at a hospital and 15 out of 18 of my nurse coworkers are women! Sexism!!

In all the times I've gotten pulled over in a year 1/3 of the time I got out of the ticket. But in all the times my male neighbor has gotten pulled over this year he has gotten out of tickets 2/3 times!Sexism!!

My husband went fishing at the local pier and only 2 of the 5 ppl fishing there were women! Sexism!

I was watching TV and in one set of the commercials and there was 2 commercials with guys and 4 commercials with girls and 2 out of 4 of the girl commercials were about cosmetics and makeup! So 50% of the women commercials had Sexism!

My friend is a cop and 3 times this year she has had a physical altercation with a citizen . Her male coworker has had 4 times this year with a physical altercation! Sexism!

I live in a house with me my husband and our daughter. 66% of the people doing chores in the house are women! Sexism!

Only 3.9% of nurses are male.
This must mean that the nursing profession is rife with misandry.

How does it feel to have the mentality of a teenager OP?

I get your joke but you have to make it fit. For example you failed to take into account that a CEO is required to have a registerd sex. Thus makes it easy to determine the 7% female CEO's.

just read this for an explanation

thedailywtf.com/articles/The_Brillant_Paula_Bean

You live in the literal rape capital of the world. It doesn't even compare with the rape culture in the West.

Quick change the topic

And in the US most of those 7% are probably figurehead CEOs because the Fed slobbers all over itself for minority-run businesses.

Are you a white south african?

who's the economist that Milo gets his stuff from - the female one.

What relevance does any of the responses to me have to the conversation you tried to start on this thread?

There are a lot of better figures. They're just not as publicized. There's the figure showing women between 20 and 30 are out-earning men of the same age in both the U.S. and the U.K., for example. Do we now need legislation helping men? No, because there's just more women of that age in the workforce than men.

Back to the disparity thing though:
Why are you treating a disparity between the number of men and women working a given job as per se proof of discrimination? If the "wage gap" disappears when we account for women's choices compared to men, why would we assume that women's choices cannot also explain the number of female CEOs? Would it really make sense for employers to be aggressively discriminating against women when hiring, but paying them the same amount when they are hired?

Consider what a high-powered, high-paying job does for a man's sexual marketplace value. Women desire security and strength in men. Men desire beauty and nurturing in women. Being a rich, powerful CEO makes a man both secure and strong. Being a rich, powerful CEO has no effect on a woman's beauty, but it can imply that she's less nurturing (and more hard-assed). The wealth is an attractive feature for some men who don't mind aggressive, type-A women, but that's not most men.
What I'm getting at here is that being a high-powered CEO is much more beneficial to a man than it is to a woman, just in terms of sexual marketplace value alone. Women must also suppress their natural inclination to raise their children to a certain extent if they take a corporate job, as most executives are expected to place the company first, or at least allow it to tie with family for first, in their priorities.
Given all of this, is it not surprising that more men seek these high-stress, long-hours, life-consuming executive positions? How many men do you know who wouldn't mind being a CEO? How many women?

Maybe female CEOs are known to be a ticking time bombs of ineptitude

You are scared to engage?

My broad doesn't want to get her rn because she's comfortable as a lvn. Seriously. More may be damned. People bitch about the "wage gap" are fucking retarded. Women prefer easier lives....probably why they're batching about pay... fucking whiners.

>rape culture
wew lad

pic is why there is a """"""wage gap"""""""

Thats not a pay gap, its a performance gap. Get good. Get new b8.

If women are willing to take on these challenging roles, why shouldn't they earn the same as a man doing a different (yet also challenging role) even if it requires artificial intervention in the form of legislation to make it so?

Seems like you are, if you want to talk about south african rape statistics and the race of South Africans present on Cred Forums make a thread pertaining to that subject.

You did not though, you created a thread based on the wage gap myth and some sort of incoherent conflation with the amount of female CEO.

Just going by the US Dept. of Labor, it's close to about 7 cents than 21-25.

Do white saffers still circumcise?

there is a major difference in the type of jobs woman and men are taking. the jobs in the STEM field etc, are paying more.

and you still did not proven the existence of """"rape culture"""""

I am not aware that they ever have, blacks do though.

What's stopping companies from hiring only women and driving their competition out of business? Sounds like a rock solid solution to market dominance.

It must be a mysognist conspiracy.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Equal_Pay_Act_of_1963

Hiring someone with a 1:1 experience, education, and skill for the same exact job was outlawed 50 years ago.

/thread

>2016
>People still respond to obvious shitposts from Australians

Why won't bitches found their own wominz company and hire only wominz there?
You all know the answer: women are subhuman.

How is that a problem

7 too many

Burden of proof is entirely on you. Prove that discrimination is wrong, demonstrate that your "pay gap" is due to discrimination, then find the people responsible and take them to court.