>Trump on Orly 9/19/16
youtu.be/BnLtdAlfuuM
>Trump Rally in Ft Myers & Pence Q&A Mason City IA FL 9/19/16
youtu.be/ajZ5CfEpPzI
>Trump on F&F 9/19/16
youtu.be/3GTRabASaY8
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump rally in Colorado Springs CO 9/17/16
youtu.be/H-qsQrSkKm0
>Pence Rally in the Villages FL 9/17/16
youtu.be/fKm-85D1tO4
>Trump speaks at Rememberance Project 9/17/16
youtu.be/xmmvgZtY4b8
>Trump Rally in Miami FL 9/16/16
youtu.be/jcbBCCecEtI
>Trump Haitian Townhall in Miami FL 9/16/16
youtu.be/x5IS6Ya005E
>Trump parade in the Villages FL 9/16/16
youtu.be/VThmo08CAWg
>Trump Speaks in Washington DC 9/16/16
youtu.be/Xp-pTg2-Js4

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Media Buzz 9/18/16
youtu.be/aP9jlf5mMYE
>Trump on Mornings with Maria 9/16/16
youtu.be/ELPozB7mM_E
>Don Jr on GMA 9/16/16
youtu.be/q_42WERMMbk
>Trump on Fallon 9/15/16
archive.org/details/TheTonightShow
>Watters World Trump Rally Edition
youtu.be/HIJcadPdvyI
>Trump on Dr Oz (audio) 9/15/16
youtu.be/RocWRZoqbss

INSPIRATION
>Trump - Les Deplorables
youtu.be/TEiTKloMgBg
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/778237485402980352
tmz.com/2016/09/20/angelina-joile-files-for-divorce-brad-pitt/
pastebin.com/Jn1ub19T
usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2016/09/07/brad-pitt-talks-donald-trump-with-new-york-times-t-magazine/89959564/
washingtonpost.com/news/federal-eye/wp/2015/11/17/senior-obama-officials-have-warned-of-challenges-in-screening-refugees-from-syria/
washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/11/19/the-viral-claim-that-not-one-refugee-resettled-since-911-has-been-arrested-on-domestic-terrorism-charges/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/10/jeff-sessions-highlights-20-vetted-terrorist-refugees-obama-ramps-admissions-terror-hot-spots/
sessions.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/news-releases?ID=FE9403D1-FBD1-4BCC-A0F9-16566A09079E
cnn.com/2016/09/19/politics/us-citizens-deported-report-fingerprints/
youtube.com/watch?v=Fwhfu0j-_Lg
youtube.com/watch?v=zJRo9Fxwkt4
youtube.com/watch?v=npZaKiSbvKA
twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/778253417424756736?lang=en
twitter.com/FiveThirtyEight/status/778217673494638593
youtube.com/watch?v=782YX34R2PI
youtube.com/watch?v=Wa9SlOxffrk
c-span.org/video/?415590-1/donald-trump-campaigns-high-point-north-carolina
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>this UN speech

1. That bowl of skittles contains millions of skittles. If three of millions were poisoned, odds are you could reach in and grab most of them without being harmed.
2. There's no clear evidence that there even are bad skittles in the mix. The only word we have is yours. Why should we trust you if you don't want to use legitimate facts from reputable sources to back up your claim? Really you're just scaring us into not taking any skittles at all.
3. That bowl of skittles already has to go through ten different international and national agencies to even get to your table. What security measures could you possibly take that haven't already been taken?
4. Human beings are not skittles. We can't pass up the chance to save thousands of people just because we think one of those people may or may not be bad based on no clear evidence or statistics and no good reason other than the words of a rotten xenophobic jack-o-lantern.

trumps going to win

>6 days until the first debate

More winning:

GOOD MORNING

>Implying there's any security besides checkpoints (((just like here)))

Someone else must make next thread, this one is my last one for a couple of hours

MAGA!

1st for NO ANIME

It's over. Trump just sabotaged his campaign.

HILL EMAIL GUY IS A FUCKING FURRY

NEXT TIME CTR COMPLAINS ABOUT WOLFGIRLS, REMIND THEM THAT THEIR GUY IS A FUCKING FURRY

REMINDER

DO NOT RESPOND TO SHILLS

pastebin?

Oh man, that's rough

>King Nigger is a fuck up again

Don't matter when he sells the internet in October and we're back in the dark ages of TV and newspapers telling us what to think and do.

>when a shill inadvertently makes an argument against gun control

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/778237485402980352

Why the old bird jockin the man's style

awoo

>racial
Trump never said this.
>CNN
Ah, I think I see the problem.

Israel has had fewer terror attacks than the United States

The jewish country in the middle of the middle east, which every neighboring country hates, which every terror group hates, has had fewer deaths from terror attacks than the US

Whatever they are doing clearly works

Trump is going to win! Awoo~

>this comment could turn hillary's campaign into trying to recruit furries into the campaign's targeted groups
>wouldnt make her campaign any worse off, as the majority of them collect autism bucks from the government
Gold plan, user

>tmz.com/2016/09/20/angelina-joile-files-for-divorce-brad-pitt/

Angelina Jolie Files for Divorce from Brad Pitt

>Jolie filed legal docs Monday citing irreconcilable differences.

>She's asking for physical custody of the couple's 6 children. She is asking the judge to give Pitt visitation. It's significant ... she does not want Brad to have joint physical custody ... only joint legal custody.

>He says Israel
>They mention "racial profiling" holy shit bro.
When will they stop failing.

Wow his father lived to 93, I guess we got Trump for a while yet.

BUT ITS FUN TO FUCK WITH THEM SOMETIMES

pastebin.com/Jn1ub19T

You're right. We need to develop a good test to detect the poisoned Skittles before taking them into the body.

EXTREME VETTING

He said profiling. CNN added the word racial. Theres already an article on brietbart about it.

We need to shut this shad dipshit down. He is a complete degenerate autist and a liability to ourselves and MAGA with his using the likeness of our memes.

We owe it to Trump to self-police.

AWOO

And a literal cuckold. Somebody had the screenshot of that in the last thread.

These are our opponents

>She's asking for physical custody of the couple's 6 children. She is asking the judge to give Pitt visitation. It's significant ... she does not want Brad to have joint physical custody ...
Wew. Sounds like he got lucky there.

cnn lied and already got called on out that (he didn't)

>those shills in the comments googling past campaign photos
I swear, it's like these people wait for Trump to Tweet something and latch onto his Tweet so he gives their snarky bullshit publicity.

Too late, Trump'll be President and he'll reverse it.

>racial profiling
he never even said that, the full quote is on the same fucking screen

Less than a week till the debates, soo AWOOOING excited!

And that just ended Trump's campaign. RIP.

gracias

>Human beings are not skittles

Yes they are and if you can't think like that you are a failure of a leader.

See pic related

A real leader.

Furries are pretty hated by everyone. Even horsefuckers hate them.

What Reaganesque line will Trump drop in the debates that will be remembered for decades?

All this winning lately has me cozy

NUKE CNN WHEN?

reminder that democrats could have had this guy as their candidate

tfw they went with the gimmick woman candidate

I didnt come to feel

MAGA GOT TEETH

We're talkin a whole moth of conservative websites being blocked, free thinking opinions reported and blocked, and sites like 4chin going the tubes.

One month is plenty of time for shit to hit the fan.

this is some low energy shilling i almost think we're being raided by tumblrinas. this is bad even for ctr

Typical Trump campaign misinformation. If you knew there were 3 terrorists, you'd need a bowl of 30,000 skittles in his example. You could eat handfuls of them all day and not get close to eating one. Further the overwhelmingly number of terrorists are in the Middle-East and are never coming over here so to adjust the skittle calculation for that fact and the bowl becomes the size of Super Bowl stadium. I see Eric is as intellectually astute as the Donald.

morning senpai, as you wake up Hillary is going back to sleep as usual

HISPANIC VOTE CONFIRMED FOR LOCKDOWN

Is he still paying child support?

Ah were you also a /Webb/slinger like I once was?

Can't he sue for libel for an obvious misquote?

(he didn't)

made a smuggie mspaint

That's not much of a lead fampie.

His dad was a piece of shit racist

1927: Fred Trump, Donald Trump's father, is arrested for "refusing to disperse" at a KKK rally. Donald Trump claims that it wasn't his father, never lived at that address, blah blah. Five different newspaper accounts show that it WAS his dad, marriage records confirm his dad was still at that same address even 9 years later, the 7 arrested were all "berobed" and wearing Klan gear.

1940s-1960s: Fred Trump, who has been building his real estate empire since 1920, becomes well-known for his blatant segregation, keeping Black people out of his desirable units and forcing them into the project units. White folk singer Woody Guthrie, who lived in a Trump building for two years, writes multiple lyrics about how racist Trump and his building projects are.

Beach Haven looks like heaven
Where no black ones come to roam!
No, no, no! Old Man Trump!
Old Beach Haven ain't my home!

I suppose
Old Man Trump knows
Just how much
Racial Hate
he stirred up
In the bloodpot of human hearts
When he drawed
That color line
Here at his
Eighteen hundred family project ...

For the record he endorsed Trump

> I was a registered Democrat planning on voting against Cruz no matter what during that debate
How times have changed

Looks like it's babbys first day on Cred Forums.

>If three of millions
I'm gonna stop you right there.

It would not be only 3 out of millions.

It would be more like 3 million out of millions. And it doesn't matter if you or I can reach in and be fine-but the others that reach in and grab some up the chances each time.

>No clear evidence that there are even bad skittles in the mix
There's literally hundreds of clear evidence that there are bad skittles in the mix. Don't be a libfag.

>That bowl of skittles already has to go through ten different international and national agencies to even get to your table. What security measures could you possibly take that haven't already been taken?

Except no. They don't have to go through ten different international and national agencies, and even if they did, those agencies are lax as fuck and just allow anyone through.

>We can't pass up the chance to save thousands of people just because we think one of those people may or may not be bad

Yes we can. And we should. If a tree has a diseased limb, you chop the limb off to keep it from spreading throughout the tree. You don't continue to say "well maybe it won't spread, if we just keep trying to save it it should be fine!"

I don't get why Webb/Flynn didn't leave long ago. Even during the 90's democrats only pretended to have a conservative/moderate edge. It was always feign moderate, then take it as far left as possible when power was there.

Obama is a fucking tyrant, disgusting.

This really is the final battle of... everything, isn't it?

Everything is at stake.

>be brad pitt
>get divorced
>get rid of smelly chinese kids
>still brad pitt though
>swim in pussy for next 20 years
>die rich
>this is the neverending ride of the jew after all

>She gave a statement in front of the jet on the same day she cancelled a trip to California on said jet due to her health.

Dunno, but he should use Reagan's "There you go again" the first time Hillary lets out a bigotry rant.

>skittles are terrorists
it's an analogy, obviously distorted in quality as well as quantity.
it's not designed to convey fact, but to broadcast your own belief system.

It won't matter. If people's sites hit the fan, they;ll furiously vote Trump out of protest.

Can't sue for libel if you're famous

Celebrity child support on six kids and half of his money taken away will be pretty extreme for him, but maybe now he'll be able to uncuck himself.

(((Bush)))

I'm not sure that this is actually going to happen desu. Public outrage over censorship would also likely destroy the lefts credibility. I'm nervous as fuck about it, but I honestly don't think we're just going to wake up the next day and have the entire internet censored, even if that is what Obama wants

10/10

If doubles, I take oxycontin and get comfy. If triples, I go to the Pence rally tonight.

That Trump rally last night in Florida was fucking fire, I hope today's are as good.

>grabbing a handful of skittles

The problem is you don't just take a handful of refugees. Each refugee that is allowed into the US undergoes strict screening taking 18-24 months and are, in fact, screened by the UN even before the US screens them. Refugees from Syria get even more scrutiny based on where they came from and why/when they left.

How is Stein polling sub-3%? Either Bernouts all went to Clinton (fat fucking chance) or became completely disillusioned, in which case the Dems are fucked beyond belief.

I think they're the untold story of this election. No one touches the topic with a 39.5 foot pole

Just because you draw a lot of people it doesn't mean youre a good leader nor does it mean that you'll win.

He attracts the lowest common denominator type people. Its sickening to see the radical support he's gained.

>4u

If it wasn't him vs Trump, I'd easily vote Webb

They burned through the last batch trying to contain the redpills about email deleting reddit guy. We're back to greenies.

>CTR wasting resources on Eric's Tweet
Good, gooood.

Are any of those 6 children actually his?

every business owner knows niggers are bad news but they keep giving them whiteman jobs instead of the spic jobs

I like awoo!!

Who cares? Racism keeps us safe.

Stop doing drugs and go rally

But seriously oxy will fuck your life, I've watched too many friends fall down that pit and they never came back. Just fucking trash it and drink like a normal person.

>He attracts the lowest common denominator type people.

Wow, incredibly racist much? Check your privilege shitlord.

NO DRUGS

GO SEE PENCE

Post best Trump gifs

kekked hard

It's a shame her tits look awful without being clothed

How fucked is your lady defense minister after that shit she pulled in Washington?

>strict screening
>pls answer this survey honestly okay?

This CNN qtie tho.

this is true, they're best fully covered

Pence is all you need friend.

>raising 6 kids not yours
>wife lopped off her fun bags years back
about fucking time he came to his senses.

>Crashing this internet

Yes you can.

I know im privileged I repay that privilege by helping the correct candidate win. Hopefully someday we'll all be equal.

1st for kayleigh

Holy shit why does he look so much like Pence?

I'll be the judge of that. What's her name?

And yet 800 of them meant to be deported can become citizens, makes ya think

Are there pics of her tits?

>mfw pence looks like one of those grown retards held back a few years

Bernouts went to weedman.

>Fred will never walk in on Donald shitposting on twitter and ask "Are you winning, son?"

>he supported webb

OUT OUT OUT

You know it fuckboy

Except we'll literally be going full informational shutdown style, even with a violent backlash they'll just start locking people up.

Sure it won't snap right away, but I'm sure they've got their banhammer ready to remove anything that doesn't fit their agenda.
And why do you think the left needs credibility? If they haven't used it all yet, I don't know what they're saying is true.

I'd say roughly 30% are completely disillusioned and will not be voting. 55% Clinton. 10% trump. 5% riding the Johnson

that looks like a boy butt

usatoday.com/story/life/entertainthis/2016/09/07/brad-pitt-talks-donald-trump-with-new-york-times-t-magazine/89959564/

Did Angelina Jolie want a divorce cause Brad Pitt talked shit about Trump?

You will never be "equal", no matter how much you delude yourself.

The World is naturally unequal, and might makes right.

DO NOT BULLY PENCE

Meme duo.

You're right. Let's ignore Sharia believers and grope gangs/sex assault incidents.

After all, no one got killed by terrorists this past weekend, only injured and traumatized for life,

washingtonpost.com/news/federal-eye/wp/2015/11/17/senior-obama-officials-have-warned-of-challenges-in-screening-refugees-from-syria/

> FBI Director James Comey added in congressional testimony last month that “a number of people who were of serious concern” slipped through the screening of Iraq War refugees, including two arrested on terrorism-related charges. “There’s no doubt that was the product of a less than excellent vetting,” he said.

> Syrian refugees will be even harder to check because, unlike in Iraq, U.S. soldiers have not been on the ground collecting information on the local population. “If we don’t know much about somebody, there won’t be anything in our data,” he said. “I can’t sit here and offer anybody an absolute assurance that there’s no risk associated with this.

> But one of the senior administration officials at Tuesday’s briefing acknowledged the limitations inherent in screening refugees from Syria, where it’s very difficult to determine something as basic as an applicant’s criminal history. “We do the best with what we have,” the official said. “We talk to people about what their criminal histories are, and we hear about that. That’s pretty much where we are.”

So, it's an exhaustive 18 months process that costs us a billion dollars a year... that consists of checking to see if they look like a photo they provided, asking if they're a criminal, then letting them in. And high level officials in both major government agencies involved admit openly that the screening doesn't work and it's a total crapshoot who makes it in.

>ctr now attacking Pence
You guys really are sad and desperate, aren't you?

(you)

More AWOO with swords ?!

The debates are going to be epic

that doesn't have to do with the screening process. That was an obvious error that could have happened under any president/party.

Wojak cleans up good, fuck

>18-24 months

Obama reduced that for us down to only 3 months.

The lead in screening said 18-24 months isn't even enough time to begin with.

But keep shilling for CTR

... But Johnson is pro-TPP...

>what is Google

>he didn't support Webb

How cuckservative of you

>He probably shilled for Ted Cruz

wow your whitehouse.gov infographic convinced me. i totally believe the government is good at screening refugees.

washingtonpost.com/news/fact-checker/wp/2015/11/19/the-viral-claim-that-not-one-refugee-resettled-since-911-has-been-arrested-on-domestic-terrorism-charges/
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/08/10/jeff-sessions-highlights-20-vetted-terrorist-refugees-obama-ramps-admissions-terror-hot-spots/
sessions.senate.gov/public/index.cfm/news-releases?ID=FE9403D1-FBD1-4BCC-A0F9-16566A09079E
cnn.com/2016/09/19/politics/us-citizens-deported-report-fingerprints/

She needed like 75%+ to have a significant chance. They were the passion in the Democratic Party.

The fact that any of them went to Trump spells bad things for Clinton

HE'S WINNING , FRED, HE'S WINNING

bait alarm ringing, gotta go check.

Holy fuck post moar mika-san

This

It'll be impossible; rolling out censorship right before an election is WAY too dangerous, especially when so many people are still armed and can carry out prolonged asymmetrical warfare.

Our government can't deal with retarded Hajjis with pressure cookers. They do NOT want to deal with whites in the trees.

who's got the gif where trump is on stage with 16 of himself

nah youre just a heartless prick

this

Wtf I hate skittles now

She goes full nude but you probably don't want to see it

>we should only do things with no risk associated

good thing we aren't trying to go to the moon now

youtube.com/watch?v=Fwhfu0j-_Lg its on. paranoid about the muzzie looking fellow with the hat looking like hes trying to blend in.

The suicide bombing one isn't anything out of the ordinary, of course suicide can be used to do good

>tfw he saved my pic

Why does she look so much like Mika?

There's always room for anime

>nah youre just a heartless prick

There is the tell for Cognitive Dissionence

I think for the sake of science we need to see for ourselves

Holy fuck Drumpf Jr is getting BTFO left and right by the media.

How can you be so dumb and compare actual living human beings to fucking Skittles.

What a retarded clown. Drumpf should probably tell him to shut up if he doesn't want to lose.

I hope you understand Obama as publicly said he will not leave the office if Trump is elected.

He's dying to unleash marshal law, and unless enough of the military is willing to betray King Nigger, we're going to be out of luck.

We can handle it.

itt: amerifats actually think that their retarded "nation" will vote for rich white male instead of mad bitch
ur current president is a fucking neger isn't it obvious that Hillary is going to be next

IS THAT A CARROT IN YOUR PANTS user?

> "One day we'll all live in peace and equality" he said, relaxing in his safe community protected by police, in a country protected by the largest army in human history, enjoying the fruits of a economic system that has killed millions and relies on extracting resources from all over the world and concentrating them in a handful of urban areas

I wonder how many evangelical Christians believe a wife should submit to her husband

>haha, I know this thing can kill us
>but instead of reducing or eliminating the risk, let's let it kill us!
>hahahahah

if you had any heart at all you'd care about these people trying to make a better life for themselves. They're taking responsibility and doing what they can to improve themselves. You want to stop them. You are the problem.

The strategy of Islamic terrorists is to blend in with the normal islamic population. Ask France. You know the same convo was had over there and someone just like you said "you have to let them in or else it's racist." And then the let them in. I would suggest those activists that said that, all have the blood of innocent French civilians on their hands. They valued their feel-good liberalism over the lives of others. They are traitors in my book.

Given this fact, we simply would be putting our citizens at risk if we let them in without knowing for certain that each and everyone we let in is okay.

Until the muslim populations root out the extremism that is amongst them, we should protect american citizens and not ship in possible terrorists to their back yard.

I know, isn't it ironic?

Trump is more in line with Bernie's policies than Johnson was.

I'm thinking that if trump gets in, he makes a move to make sure the Internet is never censored in the US. I highly doubt that on day 1, whomever assumes control of the Internet will start shutting down sites and censoring shit. They'll probably wait till the US election is over, start testing the waters with public reaction, and see how that goes. No way trump would stand for that shit if he won. We'd just make a new internet and tell butt hurt globalists to fuck off

Einmal mit alles bitte

If so then 1776 will happen again

>cancels trip due to poor health
>healthy enough to meet with world leaders at UN

Going to space benefits America.

Taking in refugees does not.

>Germany

So how are those refugees going?

I think evangelical Christians let their wives drive and leave home alone

>you'll never have 20 breathless orgasms in a BDSM set up with Lola

This is knot the time and place to post furries.

Yes, PLEASE keep attacking the guy tanking for us. Please, devote as many of your limited resources to this one specific fight as you can.

>enough of the military
Not only are they, but an armed citizenry would push the govt.'s shit in SO BAD.

Not to mention we'd probably get aid from Putin and Abe eventually.

LOSER HILLARY CLINTON CALLS THIS ELECTION "DOWNRIGHT DEPRESSING"

youtube.com/watch?v=zJRo9Fxwkt4

>we already have backwards people here so why do you have a problem with taking in even more

>Russian

>Not supporting Trump

Obvious Hill-shill detected.

I don't understand how any Berniebot could be voting for Johnson. He's pretty much the opposite of what Bernie stood for

That is how hard her campaign has crashed.
>At this rate no one will pay her to speak.
>Just like Obummer

>a German thinking of brown people as human

Master Ball coming out for this rare.

What a time to be alive.

If I remember correctly that's trumps spokesperson in the middle and she's hot, especially when she's ripping apart liberals on CNN regularly

In France and other European countries their muslim populations are highly segregated into specific areas and don't integrate into society as a whole.

That's very different to what happened in the US where they have integrated very well into the US culture. People never seem to bring that into the discussion.

DUDE

>if you had any heart at all you'd care about these people trying to make a better life for themselves. They're taking responsibility and doing what they can to improve themselves. You want to stop them. You are the problem.

Will you have the same tune when it is your family that dies from a terrorist attack?

She has no shot whatsoever at 75%. She's lucky to be in the 50s, and Bernie lowers that number every time he waddles out and cucks for her at some gay little event

>Marie-Claude Bourbonnaise
wtf I love Canada now

We'll never all be equal.

>not immediately recognizing Hurricane Katrina

Trump Jr for President 2024.

But this is before the election. No problem for Trump to repeal it, but a second of this kind of shut down is ballistic.

These would be our only true answers. At arms, patriots, we have a nigger to lynch.

Why is Cred Forums always so right about the Jews? Pretty much every Trump hater in this vid is a kike.

youtube.com/watch?v=npZaKiSbvKA

>the screening process

did you know all they do is ask them "Are you a member of a terrorist group, or have you ever been", did you know that?

The AWOO version of what the debates are going to look like

Confirmed end in landslide victory.

Heads of DoJ and FBI share cell with Shitllary day after swear in :)

Sitting and talking diplomacy is really taxing, isn't it?

Why does CNN girl always have the weird look on her face in every photo

>Taking in refugees does not.

I'm sure we got no benefit from taking in Jewish refugees during WW2 either, right?

>They're taking responsibility and doing what they can to improve themselves

Since when is moving out of their shithole country and into ours to shit it up instead of staying and fighting FOR their country TAKING RESPONSIBILITY?

Don't answer, we all know you're new here and have no idea what you're even talking about.

BREAKING CONDITIONING WHEN

RSBN coverage started.
Donald in 30 minutes

Yes i do

>integrated well into US culture

>segregation is good!

Never change regressive.

thx famalam

Its been proven that refugees comit less crimes than the average american. It only helps our country to bring in refugees and we should bring in as many as possible.

Is skittles really the headline recently.

Holy fuck

It's a small sacrifice for the greater good. Who cares about a single dead person if it means that dozens, if not hundreds, of destitute refugees who have lost everything have another chance to start their lives in the Land of Opportunity?

i am not sure if i like
shitlary
ILLary or
Hitlery

WEED

Sigh. The funny thing is, his comment on "creating enemies" also applies to himself, he "creates idiots" in his mind, because he, an idiot, doesn't understand Trump.

That haircut is fucking awful. Women look better with long, bouncy hair.

Kek agrees with us, for he has blessed up and not the racist tRumplets

>NYC opinions on Trump

That's like going to the favela's of Brazil and asking the hues if they'd rather have your wallet or a kidney.

feels man is real

Also worth remembering that many of the Muslims / middle eastern people in America are families that FLED HERE to escape theocratic revolutions... they're the actual moderates who didn't want to kill gays and wage war on the great satan... the ones coming now are the ones who wanted theocracy and sharia, but now they want jobs

just like your ancestors moved here to make a better life for their family. theirs are doing the same. Who cares if you don't agree with their values. The native americans didn't agree with your values. What come around goes around dipshit.

>It only helps our country to bring in refugees and we should bring in as many as possible.

wtf??????????????

She did some professional wrestling, but none of it was filmed other than a single image.

Except that's wrong you fucking faggot. In a society where a worrying precentage of our own veterans and citizens aren't getting enough help, we should support these goatfuckers.

How can Trump win when North Carolina loves Hillary?

You can't win the election without North Carolina

I'm going to break with Cred Forums here and say that the Jews we grabbed did help us in the war.

Now provide proof that the muslims have high IQ or any valuable knowledge at all.

>out of luck

Trump tied in Maine: twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/778253417424756736?lang=en

The military hates king nigger and the US population would never accept this. He could "declare" whatever he wants, nobody would listen to him. Trump is leading by far with active military. They have no loyalty to Obama

You're right
We're heartless
You're full of heart, in fact so full of it you sacrifice what humanity has reached and is able to on the altar of virtue signaling

>twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/778253417424756736?lang=en

thats a notoriously inaccurate poll

Hey, a LOT of us support him. Only transplants and faggots hate him.

there's bait in the wires.
someone go handle this!

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

It is a small sacrifice for the greater good. Who cares about a single dead refugee if that means dozens, if not hundreds, of American Citizens are saved from the fate of loosing their lives at the land of Opportunity?

Damn... Worst part is liberals would still find a way to demonize him and say he was using his father's death for sympathy or some shit.

I didn't say segregation is good. I think the opposite is true.

I said the US is different (and better) than what happened in Europe with respect to immigrant muslims specifically because the muslim populations that have come to the US for the most part have NOT segregated into their own insular communities. This leads to better integration into society and better interactions with police and other authorities to find would be terrorists.

This is a stark contrast to places like France where there are neighborhoods where police get no help or don't go because they aren't trusted.

Wow, trump supporters are like the worst

You're all terrible people

Racist frogs

I am not a senile old woman

-H

>Allahu Akbar. You're a Trump supporter? Prepare to have your ass kicked, infidel.

western civilization has caused harm and despair for billions. We should sacrifice it to those in need.

>Trump gets elected
>Obama doesn't leave office
>Trump's received a heavy endorsement from Medal of Honor Recipients and other vets

oh I wish a nigga would.

We can only pray. I live in the most strict state for guns, so I'll have to be a melee patriot.

No, we didn't.

Wow guys the republicans nominated literally Hitler and he's winning omg what's wrong with the world

WHAT IS THIS FUCKING WASHINGTON POST ARTICLE ABOUT THE TRUMP FOUNDATION SHIT?
ISN'T THE FOUNDATION ALL OF HIS MONEY FROM HIS COLLECTIVE BUSINESSES POOLED INTO A CHARITY FUND?
PLEASE TELL ME THIS ARTICLE IS FUCKING GARBAGE, BECAUSE IT REEKS OF CTR, BUT THIS SHIT NEEDS TO BE SQUASHED BEFORE IT GAINS TRACTION!

When will Trump disavow David Duke, Joe?

I've been using Shitllary for this whole election cycle.

>I said the US is different (and better)

Not it isn't. Just look at our Urban Inter-cities today.

Segregated and have crime rising.

It's all I've heard about all night and all morning on CNN. They keep using the same old tactic. "Trump/Person Close to Trump said X. What did he mean by this? The factcheckers at Politico looked into this and said it was pants on fire. Surely this is going to be the thing that tanks his campaign." It hasn't worked, it will never work, but they have nothing else so they keep doing it.

There's a reason most military outside of the niggerdroned don't have their guns locked up.

Yep my nephew joined the military this year and told me they have no faith in illary or obongo

SIKH!

link to rally?

He's way better than Ivanka tbqh

>why do dark haired males always have the highest test?

Isn't there a Trump rally soon?

They're very easily manipulated by the media and their peers

THATS INCENDIARY SIR

NOT ALL TERRORISTS ARE CRIMINALS

>Clinton Foundation hits the news
OY VEY THE TRUMP FOUNDATION IS AWFUL

Literally her entire campaign strategy. Pray people don't see too much of you and blame the other guy for shit you did.

Those billions wouldn't even exist without the achivements of western civilization

You're correct and Trump will quash it if it becomes a problem.

>Donald Trump Jr. and VP Steven Miller in 2024
MAKE IT HAPPEN

Come say that to my face, towelhead

ahhh what the fuck he said rape and he's a white male?

Meanwhile they ignore Clinton's "looks like a homeless person's bag" comment

Go back to (((reddit)))

My ancestors weren't trying to spread an oppressive religion that treats women like shit and install laws that would attempt to override the Constitution.

>My ancestors were American slaves and Native Americans. I am blood related to Rebecca Rolfe, aka, Pocahontas.
>My white ancestors were nobodies.
>I have more Native American in me than the majority of people I know around me.

Get back to tumblr already.

they would likely be a greater society than western civilization ever managed.

How is this awoo?

>muh skittles
Is this a new CTR talking point ?

>hurr durr he compared humans to skittles
Who's retarded enough to believe that this was the motive behind this analogy

Fucking hell.

I'm liking CTRs line of attack on this. It makes them and their candidate look abhorrent, out of touch, and cruel.

People care about their own nation's people much more than they care about muzzies on the other side of the world.

We could make a meme out of it and send it to Trump.

>In a society where a worrying precentage of our own veterans and citizens aren't getting enough help
That's their problem, not ours as a society. They made the choice of wasting several years of their lives doing nothing but unnecessary risks and not building a career because of their selfish desire for glory and fame (there is nothing glamorous or honorable about being a soldier). They made the decision not to pursue skills and training that would help them in the workforce in lieu of the adrenaline rush of "being in combat" (which most of them don't ever see.
Homeless veterans do not concern me at all, and neither should it concern you. They made their choice and now they must live with the consequences.
Same thing with homeless,destitute citizens. The only aid they should be given is work training. Nothing else.
>we should support these goatfuckers.
Watch your fucking language, cumskin. These people have skill that most American youths either lack or are unwilling to pursue. They can work machines, build houses, fix infrastructures, and provide physical labor. They are far more valuable as a worker than your average white Millennial. We should not fear them, but embrace them as the successors of the American way of life, even if we must change that it means to be American to accommodate them.

pls gord

It's almost like a robot talking. They think we're stupid and that's why they are losing.

You're fucking retarded. The US has had segregation for a long time and Europe is becoming more like you if anything.

LMAO

We'll see. I'm just as nervous as you are, but I feel that gaining control of the Internet doesn't mean they will use its power yet. They'll probably bide their time to see if trump gets in before trying any funny shit. And if he does get in, they'll get their shit pushed in before they can ever use it

Just dont mention Cred Forums and use clean twitter accts

I don't see how
They're provably just pulling down all countries they inhabit

Is suicide incoming?

twitter.com/FiveThirtyEight/status/778217673494638593

I can only handle one Donald

YOU SEE THIS ONE?

Literally perfect haircut! short hair is a best

awesome chief

All I need to know is if the information in the article that states that the Trump Foundation us "mostly comprised of other people's money" is false. I believe it is, but they're already shoving the word "racial" into his emphasis on profiling, so the lugenpress knows no bounds.
>sauce?
I'm on mobile and can't archive, and I'll be damned if I give WaPo another view

>Old guy moves from the microphone
>Cute blonde girl appears behind him in the crowd
Hnnnng

He'll know what this means

>obama said he will not leave the office if Trump is elected
bullshit, give source.

>It's selfish to want to protect your country

You'll be the first cowering behind soldiers when Day of Rope comes.

The US is certainly better when it comes to its muslim populations.

They're spread out all over the country rather than highly concentrated.

The segregation of urban inner-cities is a different matter than the muslim populations and their integration into the fabric of the US.

Wow.

That's their problem, not ours as a society. They made the choice of wasting several years of their lives doing nothing but unnecessary risks and not building a career because of their selfish desire for glory and fame (there is nothing glamorous or honorable about being a soldier)

Please keep doing this. You look more and more deplorable the more you do this.

>Mudslimes cant be called terrorists because someone says they are being recruited into ISIS because of it
>Poisoned Skittles supporting Hillary's campaign because they wont get caught as what they are

Working the system harder than shitler.

Do you know where you are?

You think the MSM even cares anymore? They are just blatantly telling any lie they can make up to see what diarrhea will still on teh wall, at this point.

No one even watching anymore. CNN is like.. 22nd now?

no

this

Anybody baking? Should I make next?

Why is RSB audio always so terrible? I love watching with so many people, but hot damn it always sounds like shit.

>Police
They always try to revert anger to the police. Please kill CNN with fire.

Go tell that to Minnesota.

Kek, lefties getting triggered. How does it feel that Obama is now admitting that Hillary is literally a worthless candidate that can't even campaign for herself? Must hurt.

I know cuckbro! Too many hillary fanatics!

I don't mind her haircut but holy shit do I hate women who dye their hair.

0/10 in my book.

he never said anything of the sort, they love each other

How is what I'm saying abhorrent?
It's the truth. Veteran and soldier worship in our culture needs to get stomped out. We are giving them a false sense of purpose and lying to them that being a soldier helps them contribute to society. In fact, it's the opposite. They become a burden to our society because our tax dollars pay their salaries, their skills as a worker stagnates, and we foot the bills for their inevitable injuries. Being a soldier is being a parasite to the American public, leeching off of our hard-earned tax dollars to support their dangerous, unethical, and deeply unproductive way of life.

Awoo~

comfy music always lulls us back into complacancy

Yes, OP said this was his last one for now.
Quick before we have 3 others!

Sucks.

God I fucking hate their way of clothing. They should be burned.

>FL still tossup
>CO/NM not tossup or light-red
when will this balding man learn?

Quick on my phone but that'd be the point

Fondant potatos

quality

Last time we had 2 CTR didnt know which one to post in, was great

>It's selfish to want to protect your country
You're not protecting anything other than your ego. You will drop your rifle and run if you're left all alone with an enemy tank and you'll do jack shit to an army of foreign soldiers massacring your fellow citizens because their political ideologies are at odds with yours. You do not protect anything. You're a leech. Hang yourself or leave and get a real job, welfare cuck.

and this time we have the opportunity to kick them out before they overrun our culture, and to kill cucks like you

inb4 HuffPo: Why "profiling" basically ends up the same as "racial profiling"

Marix/10

Please, keep going. You're making my dick grow hard thinking about how bad you are making yourself look.

NEW
E
W

GO GO GO

Obama's game is waiting till end of October then spring marshal law. But he can't legally do so without a writ of Congress, and they loooove them some President Chimpout. So does our military, and government service employees. Just love him to lil pieces...

I don't think it will go how he thinks it should go. That's dumb nigger logic for you, though.

>youtube.com/watch?v=Fwhfu0j-_Lg RSB

>youtube.com/watch?v=782YX34R2PI NU

>youtube.com/watch?v=Wa9SlOxffrk DTSE

>c-span.org/video/?415590-1/donald-trump-campaigns-high-point-north-carolina

>If Three of Millions were poisoned.

Right, IF only three.

But how do you know exactly how many are poisoned?

Imagine.

I give you a box of skittles, but I don't tell you how many are poisoned.

Would you reach in and eat the skittles anyway?

You don't know the ratio, what if I poisoned 99% of them?

How many layers of irony are you on?

Also, pretend these were Mormon refugees, does your opinion change?

How is what I'm saying deplorable? It's the truth. It might not be pleasant to hear, but it is the god-honest truth. Soldier-worship in this country needs to end.

>You're not protecting anything other than your ego. You will drop your rifle and run if you're left all alone with an enemy tank and you'll do jack shit to an army of foreign soldiers massacring your fellow citizens because their political ideologies are at odds with yours. You do not protect anything. You're a leech. Hang yourself or leave and get a real job, welfare cuck.

>All of this projection

Nah. The US doesn't really have neighborhoods where only muslims live and don't speak english.

The closest thing there is would probably be Dearborne Michigan.

These are the states with the highest muslim pop/total

Illinois
Virginia
New York
New Jersey
Texas
Michigan
Florida
Delaware
California
Pennsylvania

For the most part this is pretty well spread out along the eastern seaboard (NY,NJ, Va, Fl), a portion of the midwest (Il, Mi), and west coast.

heartless, your mother would be disappointed that she gave birth to such a vile creature

Don't let them see you cry.

The fucking edge. Graduate high school before posting here

Unfortunately for you, a healthy, able-bodied Syrian immigrant would contribute more to our economy than a drunk, disabled "veteran"
we can put the Syrians to work, the "veterans" will make excuses about how they're not able to.

What happened to supporting Gold-Star Families?

Someone needs to make a sleep well hiller meme and post it on Trumps twitter.

"You have been visited by the neurocompromised Hiller, good debate fortune and votes in the general election will come to you if you reply to this with "Sleep well Hiller!"".

Or something.

great, cheap foreign labor is exactly what the middle class needs!

Because there are so few of them, retard. They're not the only minority.

Ah, more racism.

Please keep going.

Exactly this senpai

>Mormon refugees
Mormons are despicable, but the context would not change. They can be put to work.
You talking about the Day of the Rope proves my point. You're not a soldier, you're a fucking coward who plays soldier. It's quite unfortunate that my tax dollars has to pay for your mentally unfit lifestyle.

0.02 cents have been deposited into your account thank you for correcting the record

Their sons at least died, so they can no longer leech off of the welfare system. That's a net positive because that rids the working population of one potentially unable citizen and relieves our society of a potential long-term tax burden.

this has to be satire kek

>You're not a soldier, you're a fucking coward who plays soldier. It's quite unfortunate that my tax dollars has to pay for your mentally unfit lifestyle.

Please, keeping going, I want to see how far you are willing to go.

God, you're just the frothiest lil pussy ain't ya?

Some of us have spent our life and livelyhood defending our hearth home and way of life already, and your dumb dumb freedom of dumb dumb thought.

Maybe don't exercise your right to speak tho..

Prove me wrong.

Thanks for giving me Ammo Dumbass.

So Mormons < Terrorist Muslims

Post your fucking IDs and MOS
Prove your worth to society. Justify why my tax dollars should pay for your fucking salaries.

Other middle eastern countries aren't even taking refugees, they are their neighbors.

Too bad you you that I'm a Trump supporter and I know a bad deal when I see one.

Is this legit?

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm not regular military.

There are lots of other kinds of patriots, dumb dumb.

>I'm a Trump supporter

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PANIC MORE FAGGOT!

So you're a pretend military? That's even worse! At least my federal taxes aren't paying for your deranged lifestyle.

You may think you are on the emotional high ground, but in reality you are defending pic related done to innocent people in the thousands.

>There were accounts concerning men who would ejaculate and then urinate in children's mouths, violating them in every orifice, as well as gang-rape by queues of men while girls were held hostage for hours, sometimes days – all the while being forced to listen to the screams of girls in other rooms with other men.[3]

wtf is going on here

I just memed on a shill.

You're using a very small number of supposed refugees (they're not, those are all immigrants) as an example of ALL refugees? Are you saying that if you're not white, you're 100% guaranteed to rape and torture white children?
Get your fucking head out of your racist ass and smell the flowers, you cuckold cumlicking cocksucker. Not all refugees are rapists or men for that matter.

They are far more valuable to our society as able-bodied workers than a disable or jobless veteran. You CAN NOT refute this.

Wow. Are you 12 and other things I don't care about...

If you are going to serve our country, at least have the decency to either die for us or come back into the workforce with a useful skill. We don't need any more welfare parasites in today's America.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA