Cracked and the Alt-Right

Cracked, a shitty left leaning site, made an article about the alt-right.

cracked.com/personal-experiences-2381-toddler-rape-threats-other-tactics-alt-right.html

Get out your tin foil guys, Donald Trump is an alt-right and Milo is the leader of the entire group who organizes hate attacks but keeps his hands clean.

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160920152754/http://www.cracked.com/personal-experiences-2381-toddler-rape-threats-other-tactics-alt-right.html
archive.is/EJpGl
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>wanting them clicks

Fuck off shill.

"They may inspire thousands of psychopaths to ruin people's lives, but there's almost nothing you can do about it. People have the right to write incendiary crap as long as they don't explicitly call for violence. Implying it is fine and dandy. Once Laila's tweet about 9/11 showed up on The Daily Caller -- again, two years after it was made -- Breitbart picked up the story ... and in came the death threats.

"I mean, I went to the police. I really didn't want to go ... I thought it would die down. And in my head, I was like ... I'm a young Muslim-American woman ... I am visibly Muslim and just so happen to be affiliated with the DHS. I was advised by the DHS ... they said don't respond to tweets, and don't talk to the media ..."

Eventually, Laila called the police. And it didn't do much good: "there's this look on her face like, 'What the hell?' She didn't understand what online harassment meant ... I was showing her the death threats and ... she just kind of waved it off. One of the tweets ... said 'Your death will change the world for good.' She was like, 'Well everyone's going to die eventually ...'"

BASED POLICE

You don't have to click the stupid link, the HTML address alone is gold. I'm gonna copy paste some of my favorite quotes in the thread.

>At risk of going off on a tangent: It always baffles me that, of all the groups people think could be secretly ruling the world from behind the scenes, people pick the Jews.

>Seriously, their entire history seems to be one big conga line of people trying to wipe them out for some reason or another. If they really had that much power you'd think they would've at least tried to put a stop to that.

Really makes you think.

The comments on Cracked are always gold.

"I love that it's always the first reaction of crazies to accuse the other of paranoia. I'm seeing comments here that boil down to "the Alt-Right is in your head". No, it isn't. Ask Breitbart, they'll tell you all about it. Milo? He wrote the damn manifesto (Which is sort of fascinating in its dodginess, if you haven't read it). That should really be Rhetoric 1.0; if your opponent says Movement X doesn't exist, they're PROBABLY part of that movement.

...And by that same token, the old "SJWs don't exist, you're just a bigot" line is exactly the same, and Cracked has used it dozens of times. The stage is set for a massive battle between the Alt-Right and the Regressive Left (Or as I like to call them, the Alt-Left), and if it doesn't tear the country apart, it's probably going to be quite entertaining. Like Alien vs. Predator with Fedoras instead of Facehuggers and Tumblrs instead of Gauntlet Blades. So 10,000% less cool, in other words. "

Oh man these people.
THREATEN MY LIFE AND YOU DIE FOR IT.

"If you don't' like this article go and read one that says lefties are nutters -

Just Please

ONE SIMPLE RULE: If your harassing someone and staying anonymous while you do so, you are defiantly a complete d--k head, why? because you are holding someone responsible for their comments and actions while making it so they cannot do the same back to you.

I think this Milo is a bit of a slimy pr--k (lying to make your views more convincing is sleazy, unless those tweets by Leslie Jones are genuine and then i take that back), but he is entitled to his views as much as i am to mine.

Small problem - the law does not allow you to kill people who send you a death threat, this needs to be changed asap. If you threaten my life or well being through violence and i can prove that in a court of law, with evidence sufficient to say have someone arrested and jailed, then i should be allowed to put you down like the murder advocating you are. PLEASE NOTE THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS - i just think people shouldn't say things they aren't ready to face the consequences for.

Go for it, be a racist, but don't be a cowardly anonymous one, shout it from the rooftops so that people who don't share your views can leave you out of everything the same way you aren't being inclusive of theirs. (honestly, wear a badge of pride! please please please do) that way if you turn up to a party,ethnicity that you don't like can spend all night ignoring you (perfect for both parties don't you think?) Or maybe the next time your at a hospital they will just leave you to die if someone of our race isn't on duty (phew! wouldn't want those grimy foreign hands saving my life!) you see its a win-win situation."

Continued...

Here is an example, I hate people who constantly drive over the speed limit, and i want them to know with unbound ferocity that i think they are some of the most selfish people in the world. Who either think that 5 mins of their time is worth risking the lives of everybody around (children even more so with their squishy bodies) or think they are truly better than everyone else and deserve to drive how they like. either way - i am calling you out the same way i do when they tell me about it and expect me to be impressed. Go Skydiving and show off how brave you are, just don't risk all of our lives for your thrill ride, C--nts

Use the gif faggot

"Alt left" not bad name actually

I don't have it, I snipped the image myself. I'd love to see the gif if someone would post it though.

"It would be irresponsible to write an article about "the new hate" without at least mentioning the impact that Donald Trump's campaign has had on their cause. Here's the SPLC:

"Donald Trump's statements this morning are just the latest in a string of incidents where he has used his massive media presence, especially his Twitter account with over 6 million followers, to elevate extremist ideas and individuals. Despite being called out by journalists and organizations like the Southern Poverty Law Center, these incidents continue."

For his part, Rick Wilson says: "... probably 50 percent are just assholes on Cred Forums ... but half of them genuinely believe we're in some sort of white power moment in our history, and race is the single defining characteristic of being an American ... Trump is the white father figure who's going to turn the country into something they want.""

CAN'T WAIT FOR DJT TO GAS THEM JEWS

Yes how dare we have pride for our race, while black lives matter take the culture of others and us while at the same time telling us to pay reperations and making us apologize. I mean fuck them

We hijacked the Republican Party just like the SJW's hijacked the Democratic Party.
Pepe's in hand they were powerless to oppose us and they surrendered the party to us and all the assets.
Cracked needs to stop uploading rough drafts

Please Anons, stop direct linking articles from click-bait websites! Every page view gives them revenue.

Instead, use screenshots, archives, and pastebins. All of these methods allow viewers to read the articles without contributing to these websites.

web.archive.org/web/20160920152754/http://www.cracked.com/personal-experiences-2381-toddler-rape-threats-other-tactics-alt-right.html

shit i haven't even thought about Cracked in fucking years how are they still around

Do they mention Hilloli?

Liberals take satire as fact.

>At risk of going off on a tangent: It always baffles me that, of all the groups people think could be secretly ruling the internet from behind the scenes, people pick Cred Forums

the author is projecting because she is actually what her strawman is

>direct link
Confirmed shill.

>alt-right

How can they even think to grasp what we are when they cant even think of us outside their forced lables? There is only one label for us.

this !
learn to archive before funding these fucks

I bet most of the clicks come for people who just want to see how stupid cracked actually is.

nigga, your color really brings out the fagg0t in (you)

i like "ctrl left"

My bad.

Archive that shit, faggot. I'm not following that link.

>"... probably 50 percent are just assholes on Cred Forums ... but half of them genuinely believe we're in some sort of white power moment in our history, and race is the single defining characteristic of being an American ... Trump is the white father figure who's going to turn the country into something they want."

So... which one are you, user? Just an asshole or a genuine biliber?

>left leaning
You mean bent over sucking off an obese tranny and fucked by a nigger extolling the virtues of the Frankfurt school?

Iknorite?

Use archive.is and post that here

>No, it isn't. Ask Breitbart, they'll tell you all about it. Milo? He wrote the damn manifesto
Fuck, I hate that faggot Milo so much for trying to monetize our anonymous movement.

It's ctrl- left

We're the predators though. The tumblr retards can be the alien the preds have always been cooler.

Funny, that. Cracked was, 10 years ago, an """alt-right""" site.

The SJW infection set in took over as the old funny guys left, presumably because they were college students when they made the site and then they graduated and found jobs.

SJW subversion is pretty much a rot that sets into an aging structure. Cracked writers were replaced by faggots who think their farts don't stink instead of ripping jokes about the 5 smelliest farts they've ever ripped.

Why do they always end up making us sound so cool?

>the HTML address
The phrase is Uniform Resource Locator or URL for short. How new to the internet are you?

Neither. I am who I am.
archive.is/EJpGl
There's the archive link. Sorry for the shilling.
Yep, even some of the commenters realize that but come back every day.
Now it's even worse, a top 5 smelliest farts they've ripped that abandons traditional gender roles

They were always lefties. Just because you make fun of stupid shit doesn't mean you're right wing

Not very. Thanks for correcting me though, HTML is the language.

Didnt read your first post but this makes me just think you're a faggot. Are you one of those asshats that drives 39 in a 40?

>babby cries because SJWs no longer hold a monopoly on online shenanigans
Balance of power faggots. If you didn't want le ebbul nazis in your shit for being kike women you never should have done the same to average Joes for being white.men. They were happy to let you be but you couldn't just back off.

>Cracked
Stopped going as soon as Wong and his lapdog pretty much turned it into a soapbox for their leftist wankery.

>namedrops Vox Day

Actually mildly impressed desu.