The dark corner of the Internet strikes again!

The dark corner of the Internet strikes again!

regated.com/2016/09/hillary-clinton-cant-even-secure-her-phone-bank/

Glad no one here would ever go to www.hillaryclinton.com/calls/ and mess with people...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iI8tuwAjh5o
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/53nja8/hillary_clintons_phone_bank_website_is_not_secure/
youtu.be/ZvGQW6n1OcY
youtube.com/watch?v=1mClbxsB3nI
appsto.
vocaroo.com/i/s0Org4sb3J7C
ramblinwreck.com/sports/m-track/spec-rel/021715aab.html
observer.com/2016/09/exclusive-hillary-clinton-campaign-systematically-overcharging-poorest-donors/
youtube.com/watch?v=dHkjbHe16QM
youtube.com/watch?v=jZaj5Av6hmA
youtube.com/watch?v=RHwYd51Tstw
youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=2wNTIPaBbPI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You can sign up with a fake email and input voter response data without actually calling anyone.

See pic related, which has been CENSORED TO REMOVE THE PERSONAL DATA THAT THE CLINTON CAMPAIGN IS ALLOWING ANYONE TO ACCESS!

Bump

START PHONE-BANKING FOR HILLARY, GOYS

Kek. I had lots of fun calliing people yesterday.

>Cred Forums fucks her shit up
>reddit gets blamed
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's your job.

Well at least they require the password to be 8 letters and a number.. even though all the rest of the info is completely fabricated.

Hillary Clinton stands for the free flow of information. All of these leaks were intentional. #ImWithHer

keks

Lmao dude

What's more effective? List people as highly likely to vote dem in Alabama so their internal polling skews and maybe they think Alabama is a battleground state? Or something else?

This would be better if the calls were more political than it was insulting.

we need poos to record their calls. im not sure if they were proxy fags yesterday but the poos had phone bank bantz. fucking telling people their call had to be at least 3 min or else they wouldnt get paid and that hillary had 100 people making calls for her in bangalore. i fucking want to believe these were the actual calls so bad.

Do the opposite of what the polls say to make every state look like a battleground state. Also say they want to volunteer.

Holy shit, CTR is spamming the report button on these threads, top kek.

Be sure to use an OP image that has no personal info and then use this censored infographic right afterwards.

>hackers
I really don't want to live on this planet full of retards

Welcome back poobro. The system is still WIDE open, and we need some funny calls to get people motivated (even if they just mess with the data and don't call anyone).

>Cred Forums
We a gud board, we dindu nuffin.

Why are they using an old pic of hillary?

Make all Strong Hillary -> Undecided
Make all Strong Trump -> Strong Hillary
Make all Undecided -> Strong Trump

The canvassers will waste time on people who already support Clinton instead of going after undecided voters, and write off all the actual undecided voters as Trump voters.

>mfw Cred Forums is the illuminati

Anyone still have the vocaroos from poos yesterday?

Shitposters tunning the world. A new age!

False flag ideas from earlier:
>be slightly racist (ie: refer to black votes as underprivileged minority block) until they call you out on it, then say you were just reading from the transcript
>aggressively try to get them to donate to the campaign, and even when they do just say "cool, th-" and hangup

The most effective voter response manipulation is as follows.

50% of your responses (reached voter):
>SWING STATES (AZ, GA, NC, PA, VA) - STRONG HRC and NO to volunteering
>BLUE STATES (CA, HI, IL, MA, NJ, OR) - STRONG/LEAN TRUMP and NO to volunteering
>RED STATES (AK, AR, IN, KS, KY, LA, OK, TN, WV) - UNDECIDED and NO/MAYBE/LATER (as you want)

50% of your responses (could not reach voter):
>if it's an older person, put DECEASED
>if it's someone with a foreign but non-Hispanic name, put SPANISH
>if it's someone with a Hispanic name, put HOSTILE
>distribute other responses as you see fit

Why dont we make script that just collects all that data and make big """""leak""""

>then say you were just reading from the transcript

Apologize and mumble that you read the wrong transcript.

Do it fgt

How can you tell? The report button bit?

Wait! Shillary should be b& for doxxing!

Working on it

100% this.

KEEP GOING MAKE THEM FEEL LIKE SHIT FOR VOTING FOR HILLARY THAT SHE IS PAYING YOU 10 DOLLARS A DAY and voccaro it

I already reported 100 people as Deceased.

They expect one of us in the wreckage, brother

>practice calls
If you don't vote for Clinton your mother will die in her sleep

i can write the code but i ain't messing with that shit, one of you will have to run it. any volunteers???

A bunch of pretentious old neocons playing at running the world. But the world left them behind long ago. We are the future.

We have other problems.

Correct the Record?

Formed by executive order after Hillary bombed in the first debate . I have someone in place though.

Our meme magic is far in advance of theirs, as is our shitposting capacity, and their... ethical inflexibility has allowed us to make progress in areas they refuse to consider.

The phone bank breach?

Among other things

this is evil u guys better not be doing this. BAD Cred Forums BAD

It's not much of a breach if the gates were already open.

I can run it

>hackers

real canvassers only get a reply like one tenth of the time.
it's a giant red flag if you guys are getting 100% hits

This reminded me of the good ol days of gamestop, battletoads and POOL'S CLOSED

Ohhh if only we could get one of them to put a shoe on their head

>I'm with her and have a shoe on my head
>do you?

Don't forget, sometimes there are people who just won't talk with you.

Damn. People are upset.

This is the most newfag post of the year

Most of my calls go to voicemail

It isn't a trap and they can't catch us all, anyway

>we wuz russian hackers and блять

This one is a strong HRC supporter.
added note
> Afraid of Trump. Wants to meet Bill.

Actually, what I should do, for these poor people, is just add a note that says they don't want to be fucking bothered.

I can't believe they have not shut this down yet.

Underrated post

They don't even have averification system. How in the world do you think Hillary's IT is competent enough to separate real data from Junk data? They'd effectively have to start over and wipe the servers and it would cost them weeks of campaign time in these important states.

Damn. the blinking moving box almost gave me a siezure.

Is CTR correcting the record? The way you guys use it makes seems like an organization.
Forgive me for being dumb and possibly misunderstanding something

Do these Cheevos integrate with Steam or PSN?

This is understandable.

Scam them as you know

I guess this one is ill for Jill.

Damn, do they outsource all their IT to pajeets or women?

>scroll bars on a notification

or furries.

The Mole has long - secured his place in heaven

My was flickering back and forth because the window wasn't full screen. Looked like a shitty pop up ad.

It even gives you a name to use? Holy shit it's basically the Indian tech support.
>Hi, I am Bob
>No no, my name is not Rajesh, it's Bob

lol

You can tell that the 'American Anonymous' twitter page is run by some edgy 14 year old running that page that knows nothing about 1337 hax0rs

I totally had a long conversation this guy but couldn't talk him into going for Hillary because he is down with the Johnson. Totally happened.

Oh sheeeit, gayrobot picked it up.

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/53nja8/hillary_clintons_phone_bank_website_is_not_secure/

dude this is brilliant

Identify all HRC supporters as Trump supporters so they will be purged from the voter rolls.

damn these racist trump supporters!

Damn the patriarchy!

We're not bad, we're chaotic MAGA

perfect

> Strong Trump
add note,
> "I'm making America great again and you can go to hell." - hung up -

oh fuck my sides

guys how to put this into mass production? can easily make the news.

there will be fighting amongst the campaign staff during the most critical moments. gotta find ways to mess with them indirectly this is a good step

Suka pizda!

youtu.be/ZvGQW6n1OcY

What, like with a towel?

post it user

>Make all Strong Hillary -> Undecided
So they will try to persuade dems to vote. Which is part of their game-plan anyways.

This one, I feel is lacking, especially as this method, if applied in a large scale, will have them focusing on the one group actually likely to vote for them if called upon.

>Make all Strong Trump -> Strong Hillary
They won't try to persuade trump supporters. Which is fine, but I doubt they would succeed either way.
If wemake them undecided, they will call these die-hard trump supporters, in essence wasting their time on someone who won't be persuaded.

>Make all Undecided -> Strong Trump
They won't try to persuade undecided voters, which is very fine.

I'm not saying that your method would be bad, but I think my view on this might be better? Or did I go wrong somewhere?
Discuss.

>record corrected

>>BLUE STATES (CA, HI, IL, MA, NJ, OR) - STRONG/LEAN TRUMP and NO to volunteering
I live in MA and I'm doing mostly that just to troll. Though moreso thinking just to tell them refused and that people are sick of political calls, because we fucking are. I'd do this same shit if Trump's camp was dumb enough to leave their phonebanks open.

Also, where the fuck is Leeds, MA. Was hoping to find some near me.

Fuck. I should just actually call up my friend who's a staunch Trump supporter and go through the script with him, but he'd recognize my voice.

Cred Forums is a board of peace

> hostile
> note: shouting about immigrants

>mfw my number is probably in there

Guess I'll be hearing from you fucks soon. I'm not even a Hillary supporter.

Can't somebody make a bot that uses that annoying robot voice? Imagine if you started getting calls every 15 minutes at 1 in the morning..."hello this is an automated message on behalf of hillary for America we're calling to...." it would drive you mental.

Calls from moonman?

CTR stands for Correct the Record. It is an actual political organization dedicated to shilling for Hillary online.

Look it up.

Can't believe it's been 24 hours and their IT department have done fuck-all to stop it. Is today a public holiday in India or something?

These people, Adam. They're like ghosts. Always in the shadows.

Stop posting screenshots that can be linked back to your account. They will just roll back all your calls once they see the image from Cred Forums.

Do it kind of like this but more:

Shit. I finally got someone in my hometown.

Post his number so we can ALL go through the script with him

Oh that's good. That's real good.

This is an utter disaster for them. Major damage to their security incompetence and to their phone bank data

You are a genius. This, would also make the clinton campaign liable for legal charges. Which they are, just by the fact that trolls like us could conceivably get into their system, syphon off the data, and sell it off for some thing or the other.

The auto script is stupid, who would believe I'm with Hillary for America for Apision Tennessee.

Start calling people and telling then that Hillary is dropping out and ask them what they think the alternate candidate should be.

MAJOR damage

Naw. I give him enough shit for being a Trumptard myself.

Any auto generated voice, as long as they think that the clinton campaign doesn't care enough to call them in person.

youtube.com/watch?v=1mClbxsB3nI

yfw clinton is your mother

Any old voice at all?

If they are voting for hillary tell them to prove their loyalty by donating to the clinton foundation minimum $100 to help cover for haiti shortfall

Make it a pajeet voice, if that is in any way possible. That would be surreal and extra-insulting.
As in, they couldn't even find an english speaker for the voice-programm.

I'm going to stockpile a bunch of numbers from a few select states and save them for a rainy day at the end of October. Thanks Hillary.

What we really need is a script to run over all the numbers and create a full listing.
A leak of their entire call list would further solidify how incompetent she is with information.

You faggots still can't tell you're being baited.

I think he's a mod m8

Feh. I can't be bothering these people. Most of them are old. I feel bad that the DNC is using them like this.

>robo pajeet

FUCKING LOOOOLLL

stockpile the pro hillary numbers and call them selling some sort of anti hacking software or health supplements or whatever. tell them clinton camp sold you their info

Stop fucking linking to Reddit

If you can pull off accents, southerners really hate Yankees telling them what to do. Bonus points if you can get them to call you a "carpetbagger".

Meanwhile Trump's phonebank requires authentication and offers prizes.

>being this childish and ruining their good idea

I actually work at a call center. If there was a way to call with a personal number without it coming back to me I would have some fun trolling/enlightening the masses with how retarded hillary is and do it well for everyone to enjoy. How do?

You know what would really turn people off to Shillary?

We should all be calling the same pool of numbers, sincerely reading the script. If we spam 100+ people with this tactic someone will be guaranteed to complain and add even more "news" to this whole fuck-up.

Use a burner phone, skype, or google hangouts to call from.

Holy kek.

>offers prizes
Is one of them a kiss from Ivanka?

Burner - Free Phone Number for Private Texts, Calls, and Pictures

appsto.

re/us/5GEjE.i

I like how one of her interns wrote that paragraph down knowing pretty much all of it described Clinton exactly

Lunch with Ivanka according to the email I get.

Pick an accent faggots. I can do loads.

I'll record a message upload it and can let the bots begin.

It doesn't really matter that much what you do, as long as their data get screwed up as much as possible. Register Clinton voters as Trump et vice versa, register random people as potential volunteers etc. It only takes a certain percentage of the data to be contaminated to make the whole database basically useless. They'll either have to comb through it manually at great cost, or throw the whole db away.

Let "Shadilay" sound from the mountaintops, brothers

breh

indian accent make it sound like theyre abusing indian call centers. normies will feel morally disgusted

What we should do is call these people and just flat out tell them Hillary is giving out their personal information. Maybe find them on Facebook if they have a public profile to really spook them and drive it home that Hillary is exposing them. Could you imagine it?

>Hi Jane Doe, you don't know me but I know you live on 123 Roosevelt parkway in Ohio and your daughter Sally goes to Greenville elementary! You can thank Hillary for making this information available to anyone for free at hillaryclinton.com/calls. Remember to vote!

Mark battleground states as strong Hillary so they think they've got it in the bag. Mark blue states as strong Trump. Red states as strong Hillary. This will confuse the fuck out of them and make them waste resources on states that aren't close.

That's pretty good actually. And it let's you leave messages to the same effect.

I love it.

AHAHAHA TOP KEK!!!

Pretty good

Jesus fuck, I got in with my UK IP

Are they retarded?

>Are they retarded?
Yes

Could someone write a script that just runs in multiple accounts and does strong trump every few minutes.

This is utterly genius.

No, mark states like PA and VA as strong Hillary

Mark most normal red states as Trump

Mark Utah as a battleground state, along with other states like Nebraska that Nate Tin is trying to meme as being battleground states

It's about targeting States she's already winning and making them waste time there.

"Hello we're calling from hillary for America to ask if you've had any suspicious transactions on your credit or debit cards? We believe our servers have been compromise and some of our information we have on you may have been obtained by a 3rd party. We believe the risk to you is fairly low but we'd like you to stay extra vigilant at this time. Thank you and have a great day"

>Cred Forums phonebanks more for Shillary than her own supporters

Toppest of lels

They'd just blame you for being an ebul hackor :DDDD

Since they're aware or will be soon I can't imagine they'll believe the data from the last however long it takes for them to fix this fuckup. But hopefully they are that retarded.

Yes

No, they are gigantic whores. Doesnt matter how the data gets rekt, doesnt matter as long as you put Hillarys name into peoples minds. This is a Use Once & Destroy Operation- HRC's last chance. Godspeed, gentlemen

Guys what you wanna do is call them, piss them the hell off

Then fill out the form as STRONG HRC and NO for volunteering
If they're old, leave a note saying theyre able to get to the polls independently on election day

Doing this, it will immensely fuck up their volunteer and data operations, as well as their turnout, while also being an absolute bitch to fix on both the data and personnel side

Are they going to want to vote for someone who can't keep then safe from the ebul haxxors? It's time we started playing our own 4d chess

this election is more irrealist than a cartoon

The Strong Hillary's area already voting, so they're going to waste all their time trying to convince people who are already voting for Hillary to vote for Hillary, while ignoring all the people who they might discourage or convince to vote for Hillary.

indian as in dot accent

AYO HOL UP

Did you guys notice that if you mark them as wanting to volunteer, they will get a call later?

Good way to waste someone's time

my sides.

SHUT IT DOWN

Are they though? I always hear that voter turnout is key, and if they remind these people to vote for them, they will have a higher "voter income" than persuading those which are unlikely to vote either way.

Or so I would reason. Well, it's nitpicking either way, but I just found it odd is all.

Yes, it was a glorious
You have almost single handedly redeemed your street pooing nation

Call fags and tell then that although the night club shooting was a tragedy the real outrage is Tumps hostility towards muslims

Tell Blacks and Mexicans that Hillary will fight for the right of tranies to use women's bathrooms

Tell blue caller whites to check their privilege and we need to ban all guns

Ask women to speak to their husbands

I'm phonebanking from Germany!

This, do anything that will make them waste effort, this will truly make the database worthless or at least force them to dump a large chunk of it because they aren't certain it's not contaminated

How many calls do I have to do for that? I'll start right now.

We should probably do our fucking best to blame this one to reddit. The more that place burns, the better, and we have attracted wayyyy to much attention lately
You don´t even need to call, just check the boxes and use next call

For the absolutely autistic, here's a script:
Hello, [Mr./Ms. Name],
I'm with Hillary, and I'd like to take a minute to ask you if you're willing to help our campaign:
1. end the policing of [black, Latino, college] communities.
2. combat cis-gender privilege and make America a queer nation proud of sexual vibrancy.
3. dismantle the iniquities of privilege by redistributing wealth and status from the able and strong to the poor and downtrodden.
4. disrupt the Western-prescribed nuclear family and extending our heritage concept of villages to care collectively for all citizens.
5. free our nation from the grip of heteronormative logic by legitimizing polyamorous and polyandrous marriage.
6. culturally enrich your neighborhood by inviting a refugee from Africa or the Middle East to live with you.
7. making our communities safer by banning all firearms.

________
remember, Legitimacy of intent is what is needed to upset these people into seeing the true values of what Hillary represents. If you sound like some autistic fuck they're not going to trust you and they'll know your fucking shilling. be as convincing as possible. I wouldn't be surprised if some of the people you called blindly accepted everything you said. In these cases I might suggest that you break the act and inform them.

Do they even pay?

>I got in with my UK IP
more like got out desu

nah, totally for free
the only reward is the autistic message
>!
stop

vocaroo.com/i/s0Org4sb3J7C

Hello this is panjeer.

Adding up to the most immersive Mac experience yet — another big, beautiful step forward in trolling.

Her people have to be freaking out about all the "hostile" reaction they're getting, also it's interesting that each one of these marked by anons on Cred Forums is another voter being snipped out of their "network."

I wonder what is going on at her campaign HQ? Supposedly she's spent hundreds of millions but aside from the TV ads this really doesn't feel like a campaign as big as it should be, Romney and Obama both seemed more "present" than Hillary without spending as much, to say nothing of Trump. I think a lot of the money sent to the Clinton campaign is being embezzled. This site looks cheap and rushed, and it's now actively hurting her campaign. How much money did the person told to make it pocket after he outsourced the job to someone who wasn't qualified?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

FUCKKKKK

Just say hillery leak your data online and just praise kek #pepegate hangup the media outrage will do her more damage than pranking randoms

Good job, you just got 100 votes for Hillary.

Yoda

>Oh no no
Mein seiden

This is a good start, but some of the scripts aren't really believable. As a former Democratic Party phone pollster (have a kid, needed a job, boss was a huge dyke), I can tell you that nothing turns off voters faster than being a pushy cunt.
Consider this sample:
"Hello Sir/Madam,
My name is [Ben Garrison], and I'm hoping you have a minute to talk about helping Hillary Clinton win this November."
IF SUBJECT SUPPORTS TRUMP: "I see. Thank you for your time, and enjoy that racism sir." (This confirms the Trump supporter's opinion of Clintonistas.)
IF SUBJECT SUPPORTS CLINTON: "I know, right? Hillary has a great record on national security. She voted for the Patriot Act, NSA wiretapping of suspected terrorists, and for stripping terror suspects of their citizenship and deporting them. She also voted to build a wall way back in 2006, when Bush proposed it.
Real quick, let me get your email address for updates and fundraising purposes."
IF SUBJECT SEEMS UNDECIDED: Go off on a huge fucking rant about how Trump's supporters are racist, gay-hating wife beaters who want to legalize rape on college campuses. Be shrill and hysterical, and imply that the undecided person is morally deficient for not having already pledged allegiance to Hillary. Maybe drop a hint about sending some volunteers over for a personal visit.
There you go, anons. . . weaponize your faggotry and be as obnoxious as only you can be in the very good cause of painting swing states red.
Heil Kek.

No, dont do this
It would be even better to mark them as NO so that potential volunteers dont

Think about it, lets say we mark one person as yes, and they genuinely DO want to help Clinton. If they then contact people as genuine Clinton outreach, then we are being counter-productive.
Also, when this does finally break, think of how many people listed as NO for volunteering they would have to contact to ensure that they actually DONT want to volunteer. Is 10x more time-consuming than marking them as Yes and being fixed with the standard followup phone call

Better for a potential volunteer to not be contacted then for the many non-volunteers to have maybe 2 minutes of their time wasted

You're right, you dont NEED to call. But if you piss them off, odds are they will give negative word of mouth, thereby hurting Clinton more. Then mark them as a strong Clinton supporter that doesnt want to volunteer, and the phonebank is none the wiser that you just pissed off a potential voter and their close associates.

All in all, call them for the memes if you want. But if we really want to be impactful, we need to fuck up their data collection and volunteer ability.

You sound like a muppet, not an indian person

topkek

>indian accent
kill yourself

this, kek wills it

Trolling is fun and skewing her data might be effective but does anyone know if she's breaking any laws by making all this voter information so easily accessible?

>hello this is uhhh Tim the bear

That's really good. You can even tell them how to get on themselves and check out everyone else's information. It should make people's blood boil.

Nice one.

holy fuck this. I didn´t read that part of the script
If you want to falseflag in swing states, mark everyone as Strong Hillary/No colaboration
now my question is what happens if you mark someone as Strong Trump AND yes colaboration?

My ideas:

If nonwhite, say 'were reaching out to underprivileged minorities' then badger them for big donations they dont have.

If white enthusastically say hillary will finally bring diversity to america, and that by the end of her first term, "we will achieve an america that is under 50% white"
Then badger them with donations to support diversity

she didn't INTEND to break any lawz user

It would be instantly discarded
Script dictates that if they are lean or strong Trump then to immediately end the call

lol. vocaroo one

You will crush some stronk womynz soul when she contacts for support.

I've seen a lot of Kentucky area codes in these threads. Why call a red state?

Kermit bluepilled as fuck

yay wtg reddit!

Who knows. They have Florida not listed and California listed. Their outreach is fucked.

somebody else already took that,
there is no soul to crush in her.

Now would it? you are asumming they are smart enough to take into account the response of the first box for the second, but here we are, "hacking into the database"

Wouldn't it be worth it to contact these people on faceberg and let them know that Hillary Clinton carelessly let their information be out in the open?

For all intense and purposes, if you saw a person's list in the database and it said 'Trump supporter willing to volunteer for Hillary Clinton', do you genuinely think they are THAT stupid to not immediately throw it out

seems like they shut it down. I got 49 calls before though.

UNDERRATED!!!!

88th dimensional keks

IF HILLARY DIDN'T WANT THIS TO HAPPEN

THEN IT WOULDN'T OF BEEN MADE THIS WAY

I got booted too. Just use another email address. I'm guessing if you make too many "calls" too fast they know something's up.

damn. And that on my 49 streak. Well, time to start anew.

Why the fuck is e620+1 considered spam but reddit isn't?

Who got the Indian vocaroos?

Why even bother phone banking when there are enough dead people in America available to vote for Hitlery?

CALL SWING STATES!!!

Cred Forums is a board of peace

good idea, fuhrer.

Save the numbers you get, call them back at the most irritating times. Middle of the night and between 5 and 7 pm.

Might turn some strong hillary's to trump or at least make them not turn out to vote for someone who fucks up their dinner or sleep.

Fucking reddit nazis.

Pedo perfecto!

YES.
and this.

Underrated

THIS

DELETE THIS

How many numbers is on site?

envious.

Im crying from laughter

we are humans, not skittles you fucking bigot

Here's a good one who seems to be well-connected that might make some noise if she keeps getting calls. Husband is on Georgia Power Board as well as several Georgia Tech boards. ramblinwreck.com/sports/m-track/spec-rel/021715aab.html

Kek keep asking for donations and saying wrong things about trump

>Hillary believes that more competition for scarce jobs, higher crime-rates, and a rapid increase in the burden on federal welfare programs and social security is a fair price to pay for increasing America's diversity, whatever the cost

>Hillary knows that you're more likely to die in a gas-leak explosion than from a radical terrorist attack, and that's why we shouldn't let security trump compassion

>Hillary wants a policy of very tough scrutiny on Mexican and Muslim immigrants to make America safe again

>Hillary is not afraid to go to war with Russia if president Putin refuses to respect her and America, and she trusts in the effectiveness of our nuclear arsenal

Use the last two on Democrats and strong supporters

What I wanna know is to all the Europeans here, how are these people reacting to your accent?

This can be big

She did copy trump and say she wants "tough vetting".

Kek mention that super predators must be brought to heel kek

I'm not actually calling anyone, just clicking through the contacts and write funny notes.

There were Indian vocaroos? I didn't make any.

10/10

>oregon blue
its kinda 5050

Holy shit the Dems are incompetent fucks. I wouldn't be surprised is Shillary's diaper is put on backwards today.

Get to it Pajeet

Everybody, please remember to put on the thickest Indian accent you possibly can if you call anyone. Make it look like she outsources her cold-callers.

get all numbers,
have automated caller,
calls rndomly at not acceptable times,
play pre-recorded msg,
repeat.

possible?

>tfw too autistic to call strangers
I have to hype myself up for a half hour to order takeout

Just so all of you are aware
Statistics fag here.

They use the comments to alter Hillarys campaign tactics and try to swing voters. Basically look for themes etc.

Rather than just shitpost, what you could do is this.

Make legitimate calls to people and drop redpills, thus getting votes for Trump.

Follow the other anons patterns of "voteworthiness" - make a certain number strong, moderate, undecided, it really doesn't much matter.

They'll try to correlate certain issues with certain voter types.

Pick 3-4 isses that you put in undecided exclusively - do it as a whole, ie, everyone in the thread agrees. Eg

- Cops need to be dismantled
- Black people need higher welfare, not "manufacturing jobs"

Whatever.

The way they do these things, they just run a a lazy as fuck analysis and don't expect anything, because they're relatively low on Hillarys radar.

But if they find something significant (ie, all the undecided voters are stuck on blacks not getting enough gibs)... they'll take it up the food chain.

>implying the burger accent isn't super easy

But I haven't actually gotten anyone yet. Just getting voicemail

>"Hello Sir/Madam,
>My name is [Ben Garrison]

Technically yes.

Pop kek

If there's still anyone calling today, the "she wants to get rid of undesirables" line works great with Hispanics.

I tried to call in the afternoon today (2 AM USA time) but it wouldn't let me. Does the software lock down at night?

Is this real?
Because I can no longer tell Mr Garrison's originals from edits.

Oregon is good. Stick to portland and salem

This is kinda like if the barbarians went to Rome to check it out and discovered the Roman's had helpfully tied up all their women and wine together as they busy cooking meats.

And the gates unlocked.

Or breaching onto an enemy ship and discovering most of the crew awol, the crew that's there isn't even registering that your uniform is completely different, and the guns are loaded with silly puddy

If people realize that their personal info is being displayed in such a way this shit is going to hit the Clinton campaign like a truck
we have to meme this into the news and if possible use the numbers in the database to tell people about this breach of their personal info

How thick is your accent?

>"Hillary Clinton Campaign Systematically Overcharging Poorest Donors"
observer.com/2016/09/exclusive-hillary-clinton-campaign-systematically-overcharging-poorest-donors/

Anyone see this?

We need to call that hacker called Cred Forums. He can leak this shit

Worked well guys. Got a 60 year old man who was excited to hear I was from hillary campaign. Said he was a clinton supporter. Told him donald trump wants to keep America white. Told him Hillary has pledged to lower white population under 60% within four years, and could we count on his donation to support cultural enrichment?

His voice got all scared and he whispered "..n-no.." i started saying we had his address and hillary will send helpless Somali refugees to his area soon.

Try it for great lulz

A little too on the nose m8

Regular Indian accent. But I can put on an Apu-accent without sounding like a Muppet. Yesterday many people recognized it and the Indian Americans know immediately.

The fact this is still publicly available proves it's a honeypot. You guys are retards. Theyre going to use this to further frame trump supporters as evil racist internet trolls.

>Amherst, MA
oh my god i used to live there
russia pls nuke it very soon

dropping this here

Somewhat valid, be careful, we are all Bernie supporters here...

>hi, my name is user and I'm calling from the Hillary for President campaign, how are you today? That's great, we have recently discovered that our donation service has been accidentally overcharging the credit cards of donors, or making multiple, unauthorized charges on their behalf, through no fault of our own, so I'm just calling to ask if you are a donor, and whether you've noticed any strange credit card activity during your latest billing-cycle?

What number should they be referred to if they have a problem, lads?

The PA database has tons of girls 18 to 30. I got one that is actually a semi-famous actress and hot as fuck.

New tactic that I'm trying:

I'm telling people that I'm from the Clinton campaign and that their personal details were leaked to the public due to an insecure server. I then drop their age and zip code to "prove" it.

No one has picked up yet, but I have reached about 24 voice mails

Might i borrow your meme Pierre? I promise to return it?

Can you do trump?

This has nothing to do with trump. Hillary has been Making speeches attacking Pepe and the alt right and now she's getting her reward

sure, it worked with the nazi frog honeypot too

Just say,

please find our number which is on our site

>leave the information open to the public
>somebody runs a script and pulls out all if the numbers
>lol we troll you, it was a trap to get international trolls in trouble for prank calling publicly listed numbers
>meanwhile the real people that had their info leaked don't find it so clever that they were "bait"
Go correct the record somewhere else, retard. Your logic doesn't follow.

Yes, feel the Bern and I love communist bread lines.

love it

>George S
Soros?

Deftu Merca reporting in
They'll never suspect anyone with an email like "[email protected]"

Doing my part!

ayyyy

HILLARY BTFO MEME MAGIC IS REAL

>allowed unfiltered access to people''s private information to be gotten by litreally anybody with an email address
>B-B-BUT ALT-RIGHT PEPES USED THE INFORMATION TO MAKE CLINTON LOOK BAD
It's sad that people will ignore the former misstep on Hillary''s part in favor of blaming their boogeyman.

>reddit the stupid goys
>Cred Forums is the jews

>Hillary has been Making speeches attacking Pepe and the alt right and now she's getting her reward

this.

Do this as therapy.

Not even a email address. Can just type in random shit and put @emailservice.com at the end of it since there's no verification

Bump for Trump. Waiting for new thread

Not gonna lie cunts, this thread is fucking gold.

Keep that shit up, we need more of this

Are your name Steve, and are you with the customer service?

Do THIS
The backlash of the troll calls in combination with people finding out it was leaked will be the greatest Kek of all time

Hilltron strikes again!

Here's an old kike that would love some 2 am calls.

Not even needed to call, just make a browsing bot

A lot of people are wondering whether Hillary's major mental malfunctions could be from Parkinson's.

And pneumonia can be a symptom of Parkinson's.

Bitch will never admit it though.

RAMZPAUL on the Hillary Collapse just a week ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=dHkjbHe16QM

Now let us all think ahead a week. To the debates against Donald Trump, a man used to winning and unaccustomed to giving a shit about what weak-minded losers like Hillary think.

From the very beginning, Trump will dominate the debate stage so forcefully that Hillary will begin to feel (and involuntarily react to) the stress building up in her mind.

>Under the pressure of the debate, Hillary begins slurring her words.

Then she gets obvious hand tremors.

>Then Hillary gets facial tics.

Then she starts shaking so hard that she is vibrating at the podium.

>Before flopping onto the stage floor, Hillary hears Huma screaming into her earpiece to say something. "Anything, Hillary. Say anything, my love." But nothing verbal comes.

Other things begin to rumble in Hillary's bowels, though. The body is reacting to the sudden intense stress by preparing to void all solid and liquid waste.

> Hillary's bowels and her bladder release simultaneously as on-scene paramedics try to prevent her from swallowing her own bumpy tongue.

Based Trump stands there suppressing a grin and shaking his head.

RAMZPAUL did a couple of great videos on the seahag's health:

This one, from a few weeks ago:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZaj5Av6hmA

And this most recent one, after the big reveal about Hillary admitting her brain damage:

youtube.com/watch?v=RHwYd51Tstw

And poor Dr. Drew got fired after he gave this straightforward bit of analysis:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ

how do you get to a site with this layout? I only get the normal calls and volunteer ones.

has it gotten leaked yet?

Georgia Hillary commit calls.

weird, I have a different layout.

NEW

>>
>>
>>
>>

Oh noes! The FBI party van is coming to get me! Here in Ecuador!

Nice job
>

Shocking footage of alt righter hacking peoples information!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=2wNTIPaBbPI

This. This, all day long, this.

All according to kekaku

Kys faggot

KEK FUEL HIM

you first

So, this shows you the number you would be calling, such that you could use Prank Dial and the like to be just completely obnoxious...?