NEW POLL: CLINTON +5 NATIONALLY

IT'S GONNA BE A LANDSLIDE, BOYS. WORST 3 WEEKS OF HER CAMPAIGN AND SHE IS DESTROYING TRUMP BY 5.

GOOD BYE.

nbcnews.com/storyline/data-points/hillary-clinton-regains-momentum-against-donald-trump-poll-n650926

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/poll-analysis/
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
youtube.com/watch?v=gGu5ery1Gco
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/me/maine_mccain_vs_obama-608.html
realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/
youtube.com/watch?v=dHkjbHe16QM
youtube.com/watch?v=jZaj5Av6hmA
youtube.com/watch?v=RHwYd51Tstw
youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

debates are in a week, think she can stand up for that?

>(((NBC)))

Try again, leaf

Considering Trump could barely stand toe to toe with low energy Jeb! and his gaggle of GOP rejects, I think she'll be fine.

>Trumpkins thought he could catch up

>trump raped on stage 16 strong men
>hildawg had her lesbian side bitch rig the entire primary in her favor

lol

>a fucking leaf
Fuck off.

she BTFO of bernie without even trying, she'll destroy trump when she actually rages

No one is talking about the debates anymore. Everyone just assumes Trump already won. You can see the defeatism in leftists.

Did you even watch the debates? ¡yeb! got eviscerated

>Hillary LITERALLY couldn't even beat an old, hunched commie kike in the debates

Take a look to the sky just before you die

ITT: CTR shills

>she's up by 5

This is like a grown man playing basketball against a kid in a wheelchair and the kid makes a few shots.
But the kid only wins because they weren't keeping the grown man'so score.

Congrats, wheelchair boy. You really showed that guy how handicapable you are!

Is that why she's losing in NV and tied in Maine?

We will see about that. This is a woman who gets triggered by nazi frogs.

The best poll that money can buy today.

Jesus Christ i hope that pic was photoshopped. Or maybe I don't.

>literally ever thinking that trump had a chance

hillary clinton was always going to be the next president.

>NBC survey monkey
>spaming leaf

>nbc

saged

>NBC
>Online poll
>Survey Monkey
Not very hard to lead in an online poll considering the majority of her supporters won't even leave their safespaces to go out and vote for her.

Seriously, do you people believe this?
She hasn't been active at all for at least 2-3 weeks. She cancelled two rallies because she's too sick.. she tumbles around when she's outside, more and more scandals grows, etc etc.

The fact that they are trying this hard to keep her up in the polls, are just annoying to see since it's obviously pure bullshit.

Holy shit.

This has to be skewed in some way. I'm not complaining, but I genuinely question how a state as traditionally blue as ME (aside from the one congressional district that leans red) could possibly tie. Here's to hoping, but I find it hard to not just count this as an outlier.

>mfw Obongo won Maine with +15

God I hate her so bad.
Trump plz win.

Trump landslide incoming

If Trump is tied with the Hill in fucking Maine then its over.

>I only trust unbiased sources like Brietbart

No one believes this right?

>SurveyMonkey
out

RACIST WHITE POWER PEPE USED BY HILLARY

DIE RACIST

Trump is a walking linguistic wood chipper

McCain also led Obama by 3%

It's almost like variable enthusiasm rates only describe specific moments in the lead up.

ITS THE LAST TIME YOU WILL

She didn't BTFO bernie at the debates.

I took and say the polls for post debate. I watched the debates. Bernie always held his own. The media just always reported Hillary having easily won, because they were told to.

>if i dont trust nbc that must mean i only trust breitbart

Hillary is so low energy Jeb could pound her into a pulp at this point.

Online polls are valid now? I guess Trump really did win every debate by a landslide, Clinton's in trouble now!

ikr

SHADILAY
SHADILAY
LA MIA LIBERTA

Hillary has been absent for the last week. Trump has one of his best weeks during the same time including Fallon securing Trumps victory. New state polls come out showing Trump leading in ALL battleground states plus traditionally blue states are nearly tied.

>(((ABC))) s-she's coming back guies!

Nah. NBC is a hard clintion outliner even more biased than the LA times for us. Litterally every state pill in the past two days has been bad for her with the exception of California, because agencies are wasting money there. The fact she is losing NC, Maine , and Nevada brings trump to 269 alone. Last couple of Colorado polls have been pretty favorable for trump too not to mention Michigan

Im no hillshill but lets not get to far ahead of ourselves

Sleep well Hillary!

Up three in Nevada and tying in Maine. Correct that record, leaf.

she is going to be missing until the debates now.

Trump is going to be out there raising support from the people.

The propaganda has sunk to late stage soviet union pravda level. I actually feel shame for the CIA idiots that are pumping this shit out.

>these polls are skewed/biased
and it's all just a little bit of history repeating

> worst 3 weeks of her campaign yet
and going down hard
> destroying
> by 5
kek

also, I bet niggers use your leaf to wipe their arse

>all these state polls are wrong! Muh online NBC national polls are right!

Nah dude you guys are like mittens fans putting up rasmussen above all others

Pic related, litterally one state away from winning and every recent poll either had him winning or within 2 points

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/poll-analysis/

As I've been saying to you fags, any poll which shows Trump up is just an attempt to demoralize you when they inevitably release one showing him down a few days / weeks later. The agencies are bought and sold, they were reliable enough during the primaries but now that the globalists actually feel threatened the polls will just function as propaganda.

What am I supposed to see here?

Trump avoided debating Cruz

older polls show Clinton ahead so they keep them in there

Here's hoping the citizens of the DUDE WEED LE MEOW state abandon Shillary in droves for the Aleppo Man.

Because he was running away with it

9/11 was when hillary seized out. Polls with data from before then are going to show her higher than she truly is right now.

he just needs to tell CO he wont interfere with their WEED LMAO and he will win it

i love how these fucking niggers wont do a poll for a week straight until they think they can dig up one that has clinton ahead still

the la times poll has been pretty accurate and it shows trump at +5-7 for the last week yet somehow this NBC poll showing clinton ahead by 5 is going to be shoved onto the front of every media

He said during the primaries he will leave it up to the states

(OP)

Goddammit I expect this shit from reddit fags but we should be above this. Polls are a fucking meme, just about every one of them.

Even the ones lately that have Trump up by a point or two are vastly under sampling the people who will vote for him. This isn't me wishing it was like this : check the primary turnout numbers and extrapolate. You'll see that even taking the most pessimistic projection, Trump fucking beats 08 Obama in his prime

Not gonna be close folks. prepare to take to the streets if they say she wins, because it is impossible

also, you notice how RCP wont put up any of the recent state polls or even some of the national polls that would push out the old ones and make trump take the average lead

WHAT NOW DRUMPFTARDS?

SHE IS LEADING 5 POINTS NOW AND HER HILL WILL SKYROCKET AFTER THE FIRST DEBATE.

JUST KILL YOURSELF ALREADY DELUSIONAL DRUMPFSHITS.

AND HER LEAD*

BLACKENED ROAR
MASSIVE ROAR
FILLS THE CRUMBLING SKY

>trusting rigged polls

lmao

yeah they wanna demoralize trump supporters so they wont vote and make it within 1 or 2% so they could rig it

>the la times poll has been pretty accurate

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

FOR WHOAM THE BELL TOLLS
TIME MARCHES ON

You are using literally one poll of 6 released this week. Specifically the one with the worst results for trump. No other poll shows Clinton with this lead. Three show her trailing Trump. The RCP average is Hillary 1 point ahead. That lead is within the margin of error.

In addition NBC has a history of polls favoring Hillary. They and quipinniac were the ones claiming the hildog had a 15 point lead a month ago. The were claiming an 8 point lead two weeks ago. So even this shill poll show hills numbers dropping.

We already know he's got the 2nd congressional district there locked down

I WOULD YOU IN MY ARM
I WOULD TAKE THE PAIN AWAY

No one cares, everyone knows deep down that the moment she collapsed on 9/11 she lost the election. It just isn't official yet.

OHH IM SORRY FOR BLAMING YOU
FOR EVERYTHING I JUST COULDN'T DO
AND IVE HURT MYSELF BY HURTING YOU

Good.

Trump tards seem to think they can change people's minds and that white genocide is a bad thing

When I vote I never change my mind. No matter how much arguments or evidence there is.

I will never ever vote right wing.

Okay Mr. Goldberg

Not fooling anyone.
Start packing.
You don't want to be here.

accurate in consistency, dumbass

Trump's been +5 to +7 past week or so, and it's a daily poll

if it jumped to like Hillary +3 over the course of 3 days then clearly there is something up

>Early september
OY VEY

>NBC

Ahahahahahahahaahahahahaa

>implying NBC isn't just as biased as Breitbart

What do the ME 2nd and NE 2nd mean?

It will be a landslide, but for Trump.

Nah come on
You know how it's like
First they come to shill, lololol drumpf btfo
Then they will lose
Then they will stay, out of curiosity and that strange feeling they can't withdraw
They're already with us, actually
They just don't know it yet

What universe do these people live in?

Hillary supporters are a complete myth and media fabrication.
I live in a blue state, and it's all Trump signs as far as the eye can see.

Trump is probably 7 or 8 points ahead right now, and that's a conservative estimate.

I try to avoid comment on US elections which are an internal matter of the US. I favor neither Trump or Hillary but I just want to observe that the NBC poll over the past few weeks has more of less remained the same. Nothing has changed

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

which state ?

Maine and Nebraska are the only states where congressional districts = electoral votes

ME 2nd is maine's 2nd district, only 2 districts, only 2 electoral votes. Nebraska has 3

I remember hearing this 4 years go about Romney.

What happened to him?

Bernie destroyed her and he's the nicest guy in the world. What do you think Trump is going to do?

PA. Only the dindus in Philly and Pittsburgh will vote Hillary. The rest of the state is solid red. Hillary supporters are rarer than unicorns here.

I only saw one Hillary sign and in the last 2 weeks it was changed to a Johnson sign.

If she wins PA, it was rigged.

I live in Florida and travel around a lot because I inspect power plants and I've never even met a Hillary supporter yet they had florida as light blue for so long.

>wins 99.9% of CA
>loses every other state
>averages to "up 5 nationally"

k

Wasn't that NBC poll the one that had Hillary at +8 a couple of weeks ago?

My hate for Canada grows with each passing day.

i'd be more worried about Hillary collapsing irl and in in the polls she should be winning by alot more.

Makes sense, thanks

News By Clinton

If she faints the election is over

If she doesn't, Trump suffers greatly

This. How the fuck are those idiots qualified to run any sort of scientific poll?

emails and haiti will be guest of honor in debate kek wills it

JEB IS A MESS
JEB IS A WASTE
JEB IS A BIG FAT MISTAKE

>realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Last 5 NBC polls

Clinton +5, +4, +6, +6, +8
So the latest NBC poll isn't much of a surprise. They seem to have Clinton up historically

shell be fine

Yup. They are inherently flawed anyway because they can't estimate turnout, and they're extremely tempting for those that would cook the results because they can influence people's decision making.

Hahaha holy shit
Trump can't even beat a walking corpse!

Well it was more like 15 strong men plus Jeb!

OOH IT'S DANGEROUS
IT'S SO OUT OF LINE
TO TRY AND TURN BACK TIME

kek

You're getting lazy, Serb.

Fuck off CTR

>worst 3 weeks of her campaign

I know. That's the delicious part. by the end of october she'll be wishing she was still declaring war on pepe the frog and fainting at 9/11 memorials

>sleepy doctor, el rato, son of a mailman, rand paul, Yeb, snarly carly
>strong
The debates were the easiest thing Trump has ever done, and he knows it. Hell, he didn't even turn up for one and his numbers were YUUUUGE.

Lmao what is this nigger poll?

Hillary's suffering a massive hit for her "Basket of deplorables" comment and her fainting fiasco. Polls from before 9/11 no longer accurately reflect the current opinions of Americans because of the national attention these two stories received.

I predict that in the wake of yesterday's terror attacks (and the left's absolutely tone-deaf response to them), we'll see Trump gaining even more ground.

For you faggot leaf
youtube.com/watch?v=gGu5ery1Gco

>the best polls money can buy

trump is dumb
okay when do i get my nickel

Good eye, user.

BTFO

>sleepy doctor, el rato, son of a mailman, rand paul, Yeb, snarly carly
>strong
The debates were the easiest thing Trump has ever done, and he knows it. Hell, he didn't even turn up for one and his numbers were YUUUUGE.

facts

Meanwhile, Trump has had the best three weeks of his campaign.

He's become presidential, he's stopped saying retarded shit, and he's starting to impress people. Hell, the media are so starved for a gaffe that they're attacking his son for making a dumb analogy.

Reminder that the president is not elected by the popular vote.

TRUMPTARDS BTFO

Yeah man, the whole situation is just bizarre.

I know Trump supporters, Bernie supporters, but I've never met a Hillary supporter.
Nobody I know has met a Hillary supporter either. They're like fucking ghosts.

Yet, somehow she's not only beating Trump, but beating him by 10 points in some polls.

Do they really think anyone is buying this?

Excitement isn't very important in the general, user.

Hillary's voter base are older educated whites and black people who will vote for her unquestionably but might not love her. These demographics vote reliably even if they aren't passionate.

Asses in the voting booth are more important than rally attendance. Trump's lack of ground game will also hurt him a lot on election day.

>poll
>samples 25% less republicsn

goys she is 5 points ahead! dont vote. she will win in a landslide!

>Black people
>reliable voters

>waaaaa he won't trust my proven bias source that means he must only trust a bias source instead because i'm a faggot who can only project and assumes everyone is as shit as me

NBC released a Cruz +2 poll while Trump was winning every other poll by double digits.

They have been for Obama, that's why he recently told them to stop being so lazy and get out in for for Hilary.

>NBC

did you actually check the polling method on this one?

Remember when (((they))) made a big deal when Michelle Bachmann looked crazy in that one photo?

I swear, I've never seen a photo of Hillary where she doesn't look insane or about to die.

Last year
>everyone on stage with Trump is a weak pussy
>He beat the shit out of those faggots

Now
>he was literally forged through fire on the debate stage
>he had the brightest minds of his time on stage and through mental fortitude and being a badass Trump somehow won

NBC polls are notoriously rigged. Same as the ABC/WashPo ones. People in Texas love Rick Perry

>what is silent majority?

*in force, rather.

>think she can stand up
no, I sincerely doubt that

the shit is fixed. no way trump wins.

How could you use racist evil natzi frogs shillary?

They're just trying to play up the horserace bullshit to get more ratings. "+5" for Hillary really means ~+7 for Trump. This isn't even a close race considering all the polls that tied despite desperately trying to skew it toward Hillary. This poll probably used a sample that was literally like 70% nigger democrats

lmao
>fuck off we're full

Media myth. No one here is scared to say who they support in public. We aren't some cucked country like UK or Germany where we get sent to the re-education center for not supporting the status quo.

>ground game
>read: cooking the ballots at the polling locations

Blacks have about equal turnout to whites. Blacks had slightly lower turnout than whites in 2004 and slightly higher in 2008 because of Obama.

Most likely, black turnout in 2016 will be around equal to white turnout and well, well above Hispanic or Asian turnout.

If you say you support Trump people will try to get you fired from your job. SJWs have been doing this for years.

>nbc "poll"

Everyone at my job openly supports Trump, even the black guys and spics. We make Trump jokes all day.
One of the guys greets us every morning by saying "LOCK HER UP" at the top of his lungs.

Must suck working in a castrated office run by womyn.

Who was excited about McCain?

>"bangladesh"

I walk around at my job with a trump hat

>Say you support Trump at work.
>nigger co-worker calls chimps out, calls you RAYCISS, complains to your boss
>get fired
>gf dumps you because muh sogyny for not Being With Her™ (also no money because you lost your job)

.t Infowars employee. Not all of us are so lucky.

A

NBC News poll found that just 11% of Americans say Hillary Clinton is honest and trustworthy.
By contrast, a 2013 Public Policy Polling survey found that 14% of American voters believe in Bigfoot.

what's hard to believe?

hillary is quite possibly the worst candidate the dems have carted out in 3-4 decades. she is going to get slaughtered by based trump.

trump is up in nevada
trump is up in north carolina
trump is tied in maine
trump is up in florida
trump is up in ohio
trump is up in arizona
trump is up in iowa
trump is close in nj, pa

hillary's failing campaign is completely and utterly fucked. really says a lot that all her shills can hang onto are fake online polls.

(reminder to sage these spam threads)

A maple nigger. Figures

>romney is the same as trump
>obongo is the same as hillary

pretty easy to tell you're completely retarded

No candidate that poops herself before stroking out during the debate before being removed on a stretcher can win anything. And that is totally going to happen.

>just show a bunch of biased, skewed polls repeating themselves over and over and over again.

what's your point? do you think if you just have a whole BUNCH of skewed polls that makes them correct?

quit spreading this blatant lie. trump is nothing like romney. '16 is not like '12

Yeah, 2016 is more diverse, which makes it harder for racist Dump to win.

>holy shit! the corrupt media that is bought and paid for by clinton and the dnc is for some mysterious reason still showing hillary being competitive!!!

>wow drumpf btfo. really makes you think!

it's like you're trying to be unintelligent

except she did beat him

Can you guys mix up the shilling a bit? Its getting really boring.

Why are you lying?

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2008/president/me/maine_mccain_vs_obama-608.html

>attacking his son for making a dumb analogy.

and the best part of the whole thing is that don jr is using his father's tactics. the skittles thing was originally used by feminists to describe "toxic" men. he knows this and is baiting the media into talking about it just so everyone online can throw it in their face. 4d chess

silent majority ARE trump supporters. that's what you foreigners don't understand.

hillary doesn't have ANY supporters. they're all fake. everyone living here in the USA knows this.

>ground game on election day

what does that even mean? busing people to the polls? what else?

Nowhere near comparable to what's going on now you fucking dipshit, Mittens had zero chance and Obongo was pulling numbers Clinton can only dream of getting

pretty much. not to mention independents are voting 50/30 in favor of trump

Was recently in bucks/montgomery county in PA and saw very minimal Hillary signs but a decent amount of Trump signs

>NBC literally the only poll suggesting that Clinton has a national lead

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

Why do we even bother replying to shill threads? They're only gaining $0.0001 per (You) at this point

>(((nbc)))
they spent an entire week on the frog

Actually it makes it easier for trump (anti establishment) to win. Establishment candidate (hillary) suffers by more 3rd-party votes.

Not that you know a single thing about USA politics

kek dissaproves of your usage of metaphor, critter.

Why is CTR a dog?

Or wait, is CTR a coyote? Coyote the record?

swing and miss brah

Busing people is the biggest part, along with going door-to-door reminding people to vote and telling them where the polling place is. This is particularly important for old voters and young voters who know who they like, but might not be able to get to the ballot booth.

Trump's staff is greatly outnumbered, so this might hurt him the day of the election.

SHATTERED GOAL FILLS HIS SOUL WITH A RUTHLESS CRY.

>think she can stand up for that?
Literally? No.

>old polls

we silent majority nao

>(((Polls)))
>a leaf

Move along, nothing to see here

>SurveyMonkey

LOL

fuck off

this is just like how trump dominates the NBC poll after it gets posted on /r/the_donald

there's a reason even nate bronze would refuse to include it in his election model

>talking out his ass

I don't give a shit about this trump-clinton rubbish but I really want to see the result of it.

I want to see both lose for the happenings but either one losing will create epic happenings.

You Canadians are really making it so much harder for yourself for anyone to like you.

>blacks
>voting

Mel they only voted for Obama because he was black

This is why the dems have to win 90% of The blacks that do turn up, otherwise they are fucked

>its gonna be a landslide
you said the EXACT same thing about willard romney. it was so sweet last time but this time will be even better.

But many blacks are bused in by dems

Thats what they said last time. That nobody was going to vote for obama twice because it was just a racial novelty. Pol predicted an unprecedented majority victory for their god emperor Romney. Turns out only Alt Right votes based on race.

Hillary was booed on stage

Who is this alt right?

>Alt Right
What did he mean by this?

>one poll
>that has favored clinton the entire time

Watch out lads
CTR is raiding

>regains momentum
>1 point bump from their last poll
>both had a 1 percent margin of error
Nothing has ever been more nothing

outnumbered, yes, but the rnc will do just fine on this front. they aren't going to completely go belly up out of spite.

She's about to go down quite a bit, terrorist attacks and furry fag stonetear are going to destroy her campaign

>the romney is exactly like trump meme

you definitely weren't here "last time." Cred Forums didn't like romney at all.

>They have been for Obama
Obama is black. That's why black people voted for him.

>god emperor Romney

wew lad you just went full retard. try harder, ctr shill.

>criminal collapsing visibly
>zero real support
>losing badly in battleground states
>D-d-drum of btfo!
It's going to be sweet this November.

terrorist attacks will DEFINITELY hurt her big time.

stonetear hasn't even started yet. it certainly hasn't reached the normies yet. that will take another week or two to sink in, right around the debate starting. guarantee trump will nail that point home during the debates

>current year
>polls still ignoring Jeb

Jeb could win this easily

There is something wrong with her head.
When you faint, your head falls down. Hers stays upwards.

We're still waiting on Assange to release something good he said he has something. Hillary's legacy is going to end in a tragedy. She should hire someone to kill her so she dies a martyr and not a failed corrupt politician.

DON'T YOU DARE INSULT MY ONE TRUE KING

YEB BARATHEON, TRUE HEIR TO THE PRESIDENCY

toppest of keks.

PRAISE YEB!

HARK THE CALL OF OUR LEADER,
>"guac!"
AND REJOICE!

Her human suit keeps it up

>(((NBC)))

Poll discarded

This. The democratic spot was stolen by hillary.

Do you guys get paid more if its an obvious shill?

How could she win if she is TIED in states Odungo won with +20? Makes me go hmm.

shilling is out in full source today I see. I wonder if CTR's money will last until november.

I need to set up my filters again

I told ya'll.

10pm November 8th, all the boards of Cred Forums will descend on this place and drink tears like never before.

It's going to be a blood bath

>b-b-but it was just satire
>We never liked Trump

Get ready to bend over, Cred Forums. You know in your heart it's true. That's why you're already a little annoyed.

I guess we can chalk this up to a "Gee, she doesn't look dead" bounce?

It will be deja vu again

i live in southern maine and every person i talk to who is 18- 25 hates clinton,

>Its another "CTR uses a biased poll known to over sample Democrats and under sample Republicans and Independents episode

it's always easy to step on the side of the obvious winner.
but rooting for the underdog is much more fun.

obviously, you wouldn't post in trump territory if you weren't a troll.

if we are all honest to ourselves, the person who will lead this world into darkness (and who is probably behind all these electoral machination mods) is clinton's vice president. they are just hoping she makes it until november.

A lot of people are wondering whether Hillary's major mental malfunctions could be from Parkinson's.

And pneumonia can be a symptom of Parkinson's.

Bitch will never admit it though.

RAMZPAUL on the Hillary Collapse just a week ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=dHkjbHe16QM

Now let us all think ahead a week. To the debates against Donald Trump, a man used to winning and unaccustomed to giving a shit about what weak-minded losers like Hillary think.

From the very beginning, Trump will dominate the debate stage so forcefully that Hillary will begin to feel (and involuntarily react to) the stress building up in her mind.

>Under the pressure of the debate, Hillary begins slurring her words.

Then she gets obvious hand tremors.

>Then Hillary gets facial tics.

Then she starts shaking so hard that she is vibrating at the podium.

>Before flopping onto the stage floor, Hillary hears Huma screaming into her earpiece to say something. "Anything, Hillary. Say anything, my love." But nothing verbal comes.

Other things begin to rumble in Hillary's bowels, though. The body is reacting to the sudden intense stress by preparing to void all solid and liquid waste.

> Hillary's bowels and her bladder release simultaneously as on-scene paramedics try to prevent her from swallowing her own bumpy tongue.

Based Trump stands there suppressing a grin and shaking his head.

RAMZPAUL did a couple of great videos on the seahag's health:

This one, from a few weeks ago:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZaj5Av6hmA

And this most recent one, after the big reveal about Hillary admitting her brain damage:

youtube.com/watch?v=RHwYd51Tstw

And poor Dr. Drew got fired after he gave this straightforward bit of analysis,

youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ

This.

Trump is going to be lucky to get above 200 votes come November.

Hillary is going to landslide him.

I live in Utah and I've never talked to a single Trump supporter.

Anecdotal evidence is worthless.

Thanks for the support Ahmed!

The similarities between this and brexit are striking. They can't decide if they want to scare everyone into voting by putting Clinton behind or demoralise Trump supporters by putting her ahead. So they just flipflop between the two and the polls become meaningless.

I can't wait for the delicious Mexican smugness.

The tears will be so delicious.

I think you should all take a look at this new poll tbqh. How can dromp ever compete?????

Little did CTR realize that /pol has the ability "neural parasite" we are the internet Zerg

Funny how this always happens tight after trump starts to surge

Its almost as if... Wait a sec... Im having... Thoughts

On the off chance that you're serious, watch the videos of her pathetically losing debates to Obama. She nearly cries and looks like she wants to kill him on the spot. She has no chance against Trump.

how will we repress southern states when they try to break away? Or will it be an easy victory?

>stand

>Survey monkey

Fuck off, even Huffpo has them tied
This poll really shouldn't be used

>oh shit she's getting the crap kicked out of her again, what do we do?
>I know, lets put her up 5 points for no discernible reason so that her supports can rant and rave and silence all opposition by acting like retarded fucknuggets like they always do

added you to my screencap ;)

Mod asks the right questions

>This.

back to plebbit you go.

Trump will win in a landslide. It won't even be close.

fake and gay. i live in utah and ive only seen trump supporters. not a single hillary supporter.

Hasn't Trump said something retarded again?

>Jeb!
>not the pinnacle of strength and masculinity
get out of here

it is truly beautiful being alive to witness the last dying breaths of the mainstream media. their death throes are delicious. what a time to be alive

yes. he called an bomb that exploded a "bomb" even though it was a "bomb." that's pretty much it.

they are getting laughably desperate now. trump will win in a huge landslide in november

>nbc "poll"

Hahaha I remember you

>SurveyMonkey

Into the trash it goes.

I want to see the poll of people who would shoot hillary if given half the chance.

its the worst 3 weeks of her campaign, multiple swing state polls show she lost 7% or more, a couple national polls show a 5% and 2 % loss yet NBC poll show a 1% gain, this is why people think the polls are rigged for this exact reason.

>online polls

praise kek

hes only 3% behind in Rhode Fucking Island a state Obama won by 23%

You forget liberals are more likely to swing the other way than conservatives... because they're more open-minded.

GIMME FUE GIMME FA GIMME DABAJABAZA

RIP Trump

You are gullible, stupid, or a fucking traitor to capitalism and democracy. Like your faggot nignog boyfriend Obama. Today he was speaking to the UN about the evils of capitalism. I contacted my congressman and asked him to implement Impeachment proceedings e en if after the election to make sure Obamas legacy is where it should be. Dead last and embarrassment to all Americans. In my opinion you and your nigger are traitors and will be remembered as such. Kill yourself.

Simple to check the methodology:

1- this contains 14,000 respondents reviewed over time since MAY
2- more of these people though that the environment was more important than immigration
3- Every single survey group contained more democrats than republicans (most recently, 7 percent more)
4- No mention of the education level. I've noticed in every major poll with Trump down there is usually a ridiculous number of post-grad respondents. Considering that they make up 8-10% of the population they should not make up 25% of polls. We all know the big funny joke that the "poorly educated" love Trump, but the "poorly educated" are more numerous.

With all these advantages and she's only up 5, I think she's fucking toasted.

This election is entirely different. I live in Maine CD1 and I see about as much support for Trump openly as Hillary.

The amount of Obama support in 2008 and 2012 was massive. WAY more than either candidate this election.