IT'S HAPPENING

VOLCANO ERUPTS IN COSTA RICA AND FORCES THEM TO CLOSE THEIR LARGEST AIRPORT!!! GET THE FUCK IN HERE nbcbayarea.com/on-air/as-seen-on/Volcano-Eruption-in-Costa-Rica_Bay-Area-394121521.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Airways_Flight_9
nbcbayarea.com/on-air/as-seen-on/Volcano-Eruption-in-Costa-Rica_Bay-Area-394121521.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Some fuckin' idiot probably dumped their garbage in it.

Kekd
And
Checked

Fpbp

Noice

Praise kek

Nooooooo my lemon tree! Fuck!

Ked and checked

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Airways_Flight_9

> costa rica

And nothing of value was lost

You have a lemon tree in coasta Rica?

We're all fucked

fucking kek was just in that thread lmao

>not investing in the Costa Rican lemon tree market
Nigga it's so good, they only let you invest in one. That user's must have gotten rekt, the chump. Luckily mine is miles away from all this.

HAHAHA FUCKING BRITISH PILOTS

HOLY SHIT

>this is your caption speaking and we have a small problem. all 4 engines are out, but we are trying to get them up. hopefully your not under duress

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE

The Costa's are Just roasting Coffee beans

I didn't know Costa Rica was in Central America. I always thought it was an island.

>>this is your caption speaking and we have a small problem. all 4 engines are out, but we are trying to get them up. hopefully your not under duress

It's called stiff upper lip you melodramatic yank

what can happen?

Who the fuck cares about some shitty volcano in some shitty country

>Causing a panic when certain death is inevitable
It's better to just be calm and accept death in that instance, instead of putting fear in everyone. Would you rather the pilot screamed "ALLAHU ACKBAR" like certain American flights?

It's just bants m8

>your caption

Whew. How about you re-read the story and realize those men were heroes the way they handled the situation.

come on magnitud 10

Classy as fuck.

Oh they survived.

That's jolly good lad.

>nbcbayarea.com/on-air/as-seen-on/Volcano-Eruption-in-Costa-Rica_Bay-Area-394121521.html

Well, so far its mostly stupid ash,which is irritating the fuck outta my eyes, other than that, allergic people and people with asthma are fucked.

What's this about lemon trees?

Did you dieded?

STOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP WITH THIS VULCANO SHIT FEARMONGERING YOU RETARDS

That's fucking amazing

>Costa Rica

Is that a real place or one of those Metal Gear nations

They're a nation without an army. So they were a natural setting to pick.

>allergic to volcanic eruptions

at least you're surrounded by hookers and blow.

Unlike you disgusting ingrates. I took the time to look it up. With a population of 4.6 million. Costa Rica's main export is coffee. Them bananas and pineapples. And computer chips.

liquid hot magma

Oh that's rough, I've been to costa rica. Pretty country, nice people, but all the mestizo idiots drive like they don't have breaks.

brakes are for cowards.

I want a lemon tree. Where do I find one?

Springfield has one

>caption
>can't click the numbers
>Engines go out

Wtf I love lemon trees now .

>Allergic to volcanic ash
The fug

It's nothing