Hello pol

How does it feel to know that there is no other God but Allah and Allah only?

Post your faces when Europe will be under sharia law in your lifetime

What's that in the sky?
A bird?
A bug?
No.
A stone.
Closing on your stupid face.

Not going to happen

Why did Mohammad copy Galen's embryology into the Quran?

Get off your sandnigger proxy

We still have our nukes, raghead

No offense but tides are changing.
Your muslim brothers will be either sent home willingly or gunned down in the streets when they resist.
It is only a matter of time, Soros blew it and accelerated the white genocide too much.
Even rural areas are woke as fuck in Denmark. Its impossible to not be though, you just have to take one look at official statistics, one look at the news, one look at the streets and one look into the empty eyes of a muslim to realise what must be done.

Muslims tought me that human lives doesnt matter defacto. Not even children, as they are nothing more than a product of their parents.

>still not understanding that muslims, christians and jews have the same god

study the quran you stupid bitch

Don't bother this idiot will not realize that he is as much a pawn of the jews as an LBQT++ turbo faggot.

Get cancer chocolate bar

if allah is the only god, exists and all that, why do most muslims have such shitty lives in shitty countries and are so ugly? ah? checkmate, faggot

Deus vult

Peace be upon you brother.

All the letters look like they have little penis heads on them

Id gladly charge to my death through the burning fields of europe before it happens.

same team bro

My face will be smiling, because the European Caliphate will cleanse left-wing degeneracy for good! And it will be left-wing suicide.

The sight of Europe will be the impetus needed for true American patriots to rise up again and fortify ... truly the best days are yet to come.

Cannot wait to see Europe in ash and filth with the degenerate faggots and feminists realizing what they have done and looking back at the right wing pleading for them to halt the mass suicide. They will weep bitter tears as they are beheaded, thrown from rooftops or forced to wear the naqib ..

By that time, I will be around 50 years old. I will have 30 acres in a remote area, with my network of free Patriots living self sustainibly in sweet liberty under the eyes of Jehovah...

Let it be done....

Fuck off we're full.

yeah and so do we c.u.c.k

Fuck off rare flag.
Fuck this thread
Here's my twitch stream,I'll take on any topic, religion, race, politics, anything.
Oh, and I'm 3/4 white 1/4 asian.
>twitch(dittleydot)tv/oh_hans

mfw

Allah is a little bitch, his prophet is a little bitch too.

it is explained by mohammad (pbuh) in one hadith:

muslims will get everyhting afterlife which is endless and more real than this world. this is why allah give wealth to infidels in this life. to test muslim if they believe afterlife really or not.

rare otherwise your religion is shit holding progress back also a pedo founded it so go fuck yourself

>sharia law
>law
>niggers
How?

Have a bacon sandwich and a beer and shut the fuck up. Allah be fucked.

Tho we kick your ass every time OP.

No, it's Israeli jet fighters

you will always be a subhuman sandnigger no matter how much you manage to get out of your uncle sam and your desert death cult resonates only with subhumans such as yourself

>choose to put country in middle east
>constantly bitch about being surrounded by muslims

you idiots didnt think it through

pbuh is a made up word. As an Arabic person you should catch on to this.

btw, allah was a piece of rock.

OR

>muslims have all the fucking land they need
>bitch about one tiny fucking spot that the jews want, and deserve.

USA & ISRAEL BFF 4 LYFE.

You small man think you know anything about God? You dont reason or analyze, only follow blindly like a sheep. Pushing only one interpretation of God makes you small 2d animal.
You, my dear kebab, know NOTHING about God.

Did Jesus and Gabriel both claim the devil will impersonate a prophetic angel and grand lie will be spun near the end of times?
I mean, if Muslim scholars are so keen on their literary tradition how can they not see that Muhammed is literally a false prophet directly spoken about?
Do you think Muhammed knew that he fit the description and decided to go with it?

It'll be okay.
It'll give us something to fight against.

thats my catchphrase