Guys

guys

i dont get it. why do you support a terrorist organization (the legion) rather than the NCR (obvious right wing faction)?

serious, i dont want to ask vg because fuck them.

Because hurr durr muh ancient rome and a lot of people enjoyed crucifying bandits

Blow up the robot army blow up the dam fuck everyone

not everyone from the east is a terrorist

there are some bad NCR people too.

we should let some of the legion refugees in.

are there any good fallout 4 mods that take the made up guns out and put in only real guns like aks and shit like there was for stalker?

>ncr
>right wing

Holy shit nigger did you ever play the game

do you even more?

Because House
>muh democracy
kys

NCR is fucking degenerate, Caesars legion is the vidya version of Cred Forums. Ave.

legion of peace.
#not all legates.

Also, NCR gambled alot, had women on the front lines, full of drunks and had the bureaucratic inefficiency of any other everyday business or government, such as that golf camp place where they had the lazy trio who were too incompetent to actually send in the field, but NCR couldn't get rid of them.

The legates preventing SJWs by enslaving the women, didn't gamble, were strong without any drugs/enhancements or ending up with mental trauma despite all their war.

The legion could have survived a long, long time. The NCR would eventually collapse in on itself.

Ave.

Who cares, NV is casual baby trash made and produced by fag lovers.

Ncr are faggot neocons. Legion is the patrician choice.

>hardcore mode at launch
>je sawyers mod
>two confirmed fags in the game, neither make it a central part of their characters except one making it a minor point in dead money that you can completely ignore
>fallout 4
>every companion has the ability to be a fag
>quests are dumbed down
>less content than fucking fallout 3
>quests consist of "go to place, shoot people at place, return to quest giver" for majority, and "go to place for maguffin, shoot people for maguffin, collect maguffin, return to quest giver" for main quest shit

Falloutâ„¢ 4 Is vastly superior to Fallout NV anyways, so what's the point in arguing

The legion isn't a serious threat to the NCR. They can't beat one exhausted finger of the NCR without a pair of demigods leading the charge. But losing the mohave and having a real enemy show up on the east border of california would get the NCR's priorities set straight

Still I couldn't stomach playing legion more than once. All the side quests are subversive cowardly bullshit, and their priorities are completely whack. Stimpscks are bad to use, but a radiation bomb is okay? Meanwhile all the NCR quests are feelgood patriotism wankfests that give me a freedom boner.

Why would anyone support the Legion?

The NCR is bringing Civilization back the the American Southwest.

Legion= Muslim
NCR= America's falling might
House= Fucking Jew
Brotherhood= White/Human supremacy
Kahns and other Gangs= Spica
The Apocalypse doctors= Asians
Taking over ALL the factions and owning Vegas yourself= Cred Forums

I can understand if you're supporting the Legion purely to keep the NCR in the west coast so they can focus on their shit and stop spreading themselves so thin. The New Vegas frontier is to the NCR as Afghanistan was to the US, losing such a frontier is only morally damaging but overall it doesn't hurt them that much since the NCR is fucking huge and not to mention contains all the landmarks and tech throughout fallout 1 and 2 and then some while the Legion is a new super powerful. Its stated many times that the NCR is potentially close to mass disorder, they're spreading too fast and the bureaucrats carelessly throw numbers at everything causing locals to resist assimilation. If you're for the NCR a Legion take over may be what they need to get their shit together while House and Independent Vegas would simply drain the NCR of economy.

I support House or Yes Man

The real question is whether the Enclave or the Brotherhood of Steel has a legitimate claim to the former territory of the US. Every other factional fight is small-time.

I don't, I went for independent vegas because as the main character I'm clearly the most powerful human being in the universe and lack of government gives me more or less absolute power over the region.

>rather than the NCR (obvious right wing faction)?

californishits can't be right-wing, and by the plot, they are pretty much leftists with foodstamps and "equality"

House will make Vegas great again

This. Securitron ruled New Vegas is best Vegas.
House is a fucking jew.
RNC is an imperialist hypocrite country.
The Legion is a bunch of crazies who will eventually destroy civilization

fuck off

FO4 NV mod when?