Muslims get out

kstp.com/news/sign-lonsdale-controversy-muslims-get-out-phrase/4268188/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=icqPHsNumuU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Muslims get out

Muslims get out

The left is going to give this sign more coverage than the bombings/stabbings. Simply shows that they care more about moral posturing than actual attempts to kill people.

That is unconstitutional.

I thought you guys were constitutionalists? You should be ashamed of anybody that professes this hypocrisy.

Hey dude I don't like violent brown death cults so I'll make an exception :^)

why do americans care about muslims when niggers are a much bigger problem for them?

When will fags like you get it through your skulls? Cred Forums is not one person. Not everyone here thinks the same way.

If you hate someone because of their faith you're a nazi

MUSLIMS GET OUT!

Based, minnesota needs a couple of more Allahu ackbar events by muzzies and the state will go to trump.

>if you hate someone because of their faith you're a nazi
wew lad

>That is unconstitutional.

is it really unconstitutional to refuse to serve people you dont want to serve?

>Muslims get out

...and vote for Hillary.

Think he will get bombed by the religion of peas for this?
Hope his insurance is paid up. Does getting bombed by the religion of peas count as an act of God to insurance companies?

Maybe we just plain don't give a fuck anymore.

Freedom of speech you communist faggot

>That is unconstitutional.
literally not true

>I thought you guys were constitutionalists
you're an idiot

What if I hate them for making abhorrent posts like (You)

It's free speech, you moron. The constitution says the GOVERNMENT won't make laws against your religious freedoms.

Every one still has a right to their opinion, and it's completely legal. Move to Germanstan if free speech bothers you so much.

The right of free speech ensures the you won't be discriminated against for religious beliefs, not that your religious beliefs are grounds for discrimination.

Glad I could trigger all you hypocrites. Stay mad bitches.

>The right of free speech ensures the you won't be discriminated against for religious beliefs

By government.

>By government.
For the people.

reeeeee get out

most muslims are less dangerous than their christian and atheist counterparts.

just because some lone wolves identify themselves with islam it doesn't make all muslims terrorists
/Thread

>most muslims are less dangerous than their christian and atheist counterparts
>

No, it's your right that you can refuse service. They'll get pissy of course and probably try to sue you. Or if slimes, shoot/blow you up.

>i politely ask if x is constitutional
>HAHAHA YOURE TRIGGERED BITCH

nice use of buzzwords fuckinh inbred mongoloid

>your rights end where my feelings begin

Literal Reddit tier commie

> when I demonstrate my stupidity and lack of knowledge, it triggers people.

No, I'd have to give a shit about you, to get triggered. I'm just pointing and laughing at the kid who didn't pay attention in school.

Who went on every continent of the world to impose themselves on others?
Who started two world wars that resulted in 100.000.000s of deaths?

Protip: the answer is not muslims.

>Who went on every continent of the world to impose themselves on others?
Muslims

>Who started two world wars that resulted in 100.000.000s of deaths?
Various governments

Hehe, who joined with the Nazis in the world war and even had their own batallion?

Who enslaved 15 million whites and Africans and subjected them to rape, torture and humiliation?

Who went to Spain and started imposing their will there, as well as in Greece, Bosnia, and Africa..

no, it was whites
First they went to America, then they went to africa, asia, india, australia, everywhere. I can assure you there would be a war on mars if there were people there.

>Various governments
So when it's 1 muslim it's all muslims and when it's the rulers of a white country it's not the white people's fault? Get a grip dude

Muslims started wars in every single region they invaded. Africa, Spain, Anatolia, the Balkans, Persia, India, southeast Asia, etc.

The Turks were involved in WWI idiot. It wasn't a religious war.

Your fucking idiot, we are livng in 2016 not 1400s, fucking moron.

Name two christians that claimed more than one life in the name of their god in the past 10 years. Now iconpare that to pic related. In this one year alone you cannt even get generate a list close to comparable from 10 fucking years

Literally every amendment in the bill of rights is something that the government can't do, not the people.

Thanks for knowing basic civics.

Doesn't the sign say:

>Muslims get out in support of St. Cloud

Isn't it a call for Muslims to demonstrate & show that #notallmuslims ?

I'm a nazi
now get out

youtube.com/watch?v=icqPHsNumuU

Regardless.
Are white people doing that today? No.
Is white culture particularly oppressive or unfair? No.
Does it involve beheadings and raping women and cutting the genitals of children? (americans excepted)? No.

And is there a culture that wants to spread virulently throughout the world that is objectively shitty in comparison? Yes.

Look. Your argument "white people did it first" is fucking stupid.

If your grandfather was a nazi, does that mean a jew has the right to come into your house and kill you? Jesus man. Use your brain.

>Muslims started wars in every single region they invaded.
Your argument doesn't make much sense. Of course they went to war if they invaded the region, you can't have an invasion without a war.
Populations of India also went to war with each other at different times, what does that have to do with whites having the highest kill count in history?

>The Turks were involved in WWI idiot. It wasn't a religious war.
Yes but whites started the war

>it's 2016
Not an argument
It hasn't even been 100 years until world war 1 and world war 2.

>Name two christians that claimed more than one life in the name of their god in the past 10 years. Now iconpare that to pic related. In this one year alone you cannt even get generate a list close to comparable from 10 fucking years
I don't know man, the war on Iraq has resulted in hundreds of thousands of deaths, and it was started by the US government, just to name one.

t. Indoctrinated libtard

Muslims get out.

Hey faggot, why haven't you addressed my points yet?

MUSLIMS GET OUT!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>you can't have an invasion without a war
Semantics. Immigration waves, for example, could be considered an invasion, but that wouldn't be a war.

>what does that have to do with whites having the highest kill count in history?
[citation needed]

Islam promotes Sharia Law which seeks to establish a Theocracy in place of all existing governments.
America embraces a representative Democratic government. America should view all Muslims as potential rebels against the established order, and the sooner this happens, the safer we'll be.

>Are white people doing that today? No.
Yes they are. Just look at the situation in the middle east, everything was relatively stable until the white man decided he would put his nose there too.

>this other group of people did evil things so it's fine if I do evil things too

to give you a better answer
>who joined with the Nazis in the world war and even had their own batallion?
Mostly whites, french people, italian people, norwegian and swedish people, greek people, spanish people, people from all over europe.

>who enslaved 15 million whites and Africans and subjected them to rape, torture and humiliation?
The Romans in ancient history?

>Who went to Spain and started imposing their will there, as well as in Greece, Bosnia, and Africa..
The Romans again? I don't know what you're getting at.

I mean, I don't agree with it and think it needs to be reversed, but doesn't this fall under the same shit like those people who don't want to bake faggot cakes?

atheist liberals are nazis then

Uh, yeah I'm pretty sure it's not all white people doing that.

So again you're arguing that the actions of a few disconnected people, based on their racial group, is reasonable grounds to allow entire cultures to be destroyed?

The average westerner/ european has done nothing wrong, nothing to deserve being displaced by angry children.

Doesn't apply to terrorists :^)

That is precisely what I'm arguing against.
Not rounding up every muslim because some muslims have done bad things.
Like you shouldn't go around punishing white people because of what they have done 50 or 100 or 500 or 1000 years ago.