Clinton Thugs Break Into Trump HQ

Trump HQ in San Antonio has been broken into. Sensitive campaign information stolen.

We Watergate Now

archive.is/dQEW7

twitter.com/RogerJStoneJr/status/778106423456694272

Other urls found in this thread:

s1.webmshare.com/EE8BL.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=RfiQYRn7fBg
beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

DAMN IT FUCKING BUMP THIS

Bump - burgers you should look into this!

Wait they physically broke into the building?

They can't hack so they just broke in and stole data? what the fuck.

What the hell Cred Forums? You're getting fucking embarrassed by 8gag here

Hillary to report later "It was donald trump in the vastiest most right wingiest conspiracy ever'

Oh shit

Clinton supporters are criminals, color me surprised.

It was probably Correct The Record goons

AHHHHHH hahaha clinton is the new Nixon what a cunt

Don't worry, this is nothing. We can safely slide this.

This is litterally Watergate tier
Get this everywhere

Bumpity boo, German proxy gets no (You)s

guess which one is from san antonio

Bump

WHAT was stolen? did they get the delegates???

Bump

Why is there no one sitting on Clinton's bleachers?

Maybe they got Trump's TOP SECRET plan to stop ISIS?

>(((Stone)))

Fuck this kike

It's only going to get worse boys, the left is fighting for survival

We need to bump this. 8gag is already beating us to this, we can't let them win

San Antonio user here. Don't have class until 7:30, should I conduct an investigation?

DRUMPF BTFO!!!!!

ITS OVER DRUMPFTARD, THEY WILL LEAK THE INFO AND END DRUMPF'S CAMPAIGN.

GET FUCKED DRUMPSHITS!

I FINALLY GOT THEM DAHNALD

ANTIFA
ANTIFA
ANTIFA

Get to the digging boys

Isn't this Watergate?

>IT'S ME DAHNALD, IT WAS ME ALL ALONG

Do it. Make Texas proud

She really is a mob boss

We all know who was behind this.

dat filename

Fuck off shills. Bump

I have vague knowledge of watergate
Why is this like that?

If it isn't the samefag...

Fucking CTR is out today

Real talk:

They (dems) might actually win depending on what kind of information was stolen.

Huehue

>yfw they stole 1.15 TB of poopoo pepe

Daily reminder that the left that still remains in the clinton camp is either the people who became so embedded in it their careers are now tied to it and/or only the most zealous of the left.

Brace for further and more open violence.
These people really believe they're stopping another hitler.

Some dudes broke into the Democratic campaign headquarter and stole stuff, it eventually went up the ladder to Nixon, and he deleted 18 minutes of tape. Compared to Hillary it is figuratively nothing. I will defend Nixon, cause he is based.

Real talk:

This is basically the Democratic version of Watergate

Did they steal the delegates?

Real real talk:

Watergate was nonsense, this is actually alarming desu

Yeah I'm sure Trump just left a list of illegal shut he's done on a table in one of his campaign offices

the real reason is the corrupt establishment is tied to her and they'd rather not be exposed.

She already said in a deleted email
"you idiots, if I go down we all go down!"
what do you think she meant by that?

Colin Powell said many times in response
"Don't make me your fall guy"
what did he mean by that?

This election is about far more than niggers wanting welfare. This is about exposing the level of corruption in our government and some very powerful people have a vested interest in keeping that from happening.

>damaged
>not delegates
ONE
JOB

This, the shitlibs had a hard on for Nixon cause he was conservative.

>FINALLY
I was waiting for this, He has been freaking me out lately. Maybe he has accepted money or influence. I really wanna know.

Put echoes around a name doesn't automatically make a person Jewish.

Stone is Catholic retard.

How ironic hillary was fired from the watergate investigation. And now trump is going to fire her from the presidency

Fuck off sandnigger

What sorts of things do you think were actually stolen? Lists of donors and their personal information is probably the primary thing at risk here. Are we all going to be receiving calls from CTR now?

shes been mirroring nixon so much its weird

You're afraid.. it's OK. Usually it's just some Soros/Russia related shit. Happens all the time, it's not like Cred Forums hasn't been used as gullible volunteers before, no!

The delegates were stolen. Ted Cruz will be free to run his principled conservative campaign.

we watergate now

As Trump said plenty of times, he doesn't trust the internet with personal information.

The left is full of people of big character.

Lets call trump supporters violent thugs THEN DO THIS SHIT

What are still doing here, you CTR shill? I told you to fuck off. Don't you have a safe space to go cry in?

Documents stolen show Trump talking about courting Cred Forums/altright/white supremacists months before denying the fact that he knew anything about it.

CAMPAIGN OVER

Bump for updates

I don't either, but I sincerely doubt he would have kept anything damning in there of all places.

Guy who took a class taught by john dean in uni
Watergate wasn't what ended nixon it showed the American public how bad it was

>Dozens of rare Pepe stolen
>Prices on the market skyrocket

>Don't you have a safe space to go cry in?
That would be Cred Forums, where's yours?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Sky-rocket? They have the blue prints and will be mass producing in no time

>CTR
why is this reddit speak being pushed so hard here today?

Pretty much this.

It's fucking over DRUMPFAGS you just got played

It's time to accept defeat. You can't win, it's impossible now.

Bump

Bump

Rage bump

fuck you Cred Forums, always ignoring important shit

Wot the fok did ye just say 2 me m8? i dropped out of newcastle primary skool im the sickest bloke ull ever meet & ive nicked ova 300 chocolate globbernaughts frum tha corner shop. im trained in street fitin' & im the strongest foker in tha entire newcastle gym. yer nothin to me but a cheeky lil bellend w/ a fit mum & fakebling. ill waste u and smash a fokin bottle oer yer head bruv, i swer 2 christ. ya think u can fokin run ya gabber at me whilst sittin on yer arse behind a lil screen? think again wanka. im callin me homeboys rite now preparin for a proper scrap. A roomble thatll make ur nan sore jus hearin about it. yer a waste bruv. me crew be all over tha place & ill beat ya to a proper fokin pulp with me fists wanka. if i aint satisfied w/ that ill borrow me m8s cricket bat & see if that gets u the fok out o' newcastle ya daft kunt. if ye had seen this bloody fokin mess commin ye might a' kept ya gabber from runnin. but it seems yea stupid lil twat, innit? ima shite fury & ull drown in it m8. ur ina proper mess knob.

The left one

Was someone caught?

BUMP FOR TRUMP

THE DELEGATES
ARE THEY SECRET?!
ARE THEY SAFE!?

WATERGATE WATERGATE WATERGATE

DAHNALD I TOLD YOU I WAS COMING FOR THEM.

THE DELEGATES DAHNALD.

I HAVE THEM.

AT LAST.

Quiet shill. Nobody likes you. If shill records were released you can bet people would start disappearing

Why is this not being BUMPED

THIS IS WATERGATE TIER HAPPENING
THIS IS WATERGATE TIER THIS IS NOT A DRILL
THIS IS WATERGATE TIER HAPPENING

free bump

niggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggerniggernigger

GET IN HERE YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS THIS IS OUR WATERGATE GET THE FUCK IN HERE

I whole-heartedly agree, but allow me to play devils advocate for a moment. For all intents and purposes I think you are wrong. In an age where false morals are a dime-a-dozen, true virtues are a blessing in disguise. We often put our false morality on a pedastal like a bunch of prima donnas, but you all seem to be taking something very valuable for granted. So I ask of you to muster up all the strength you can because it is a dog eat dog world out there. Although there is some merit to what you are saying it seems like you have a huge chip on your shoulder. In your argument you seem to throw in everything but the kitchen sink, and even though you are having a field day with this I am here to bring you back into reality. I have a sixth sense when it comes to these types of things. It is almost spooky, because I cannot turn a blind eye to these glaring flaws in your rhetoric. I have zero tolerance when it comes to people spouting out hate in the name of moral righteousness. You just need to remember what comes around goes around, and when supply and demand fails, you will be the first to go. Mark my words, when you get down to brass tacks, it doesn't take rocket science to kill two birds with one stone. It's clear who wears the pants in this relationship, and sometimes you just have to swallow your pride and accept the facts. You might have to come to this conclusion through trial and error but I swear on my mother's maiden name that when you put the pedal to the metal you will pass with flying colours like it's a piece of cake.

I've seen those threads and the term thrown about for a while , but I still have no clue what it means. Clinton something I'm guessing

I'm actually disappointed it's not chock-full of the wrong versions.
>doubles advocate
>intensive purposes
>diamond dozen

>San Antonio
>anything sensitive or important there since they shut down Kelly base
kek

OH fug, Clinton going back to her roots

That is one God damned adorable catgirl
Post more for kittygate

Correct The Record
Clinton's army of paid shills.

Communism has failed. It has put over a billion people in poverty. And the reason that there are dictators in communist countries, is because a failing communist system cant hold itself together. There has to be a centralized force to make the system stay together. But thats not the reason communism failed. It failed due to the fact that people don't work for entitlements. Why would you work hard for something if you can get it without working. Very little people work full time jobs while giving 100% effort in communist countries. For this reason their economy has fallen through the ground. Now people don't have enough money for food because the government doesn't have enough to give. This cycle of poop makes people in communist counties live in poverty. Now shut up about how communism is great, because if Communism was great, it wouldn't of failed every single time it's been tried. Capitalism is great because it is a system of voluntary transaction throughout a market. An entrepreneur must feed the needs of the consumer. Their wealth is determined by the happiness of the consumer. As a result of this genius economic system, capitalist countries such as: Us, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, South Korea and Switzerland, have become the richest and best off nations in man kind.

>all those retarded hash tags

And people wonder why no one takes you faggots seriously.

>expecting competence
>from Clinton or anyone who willingly associated with her

Soon

HOLY FUCK

TED CRUZ IS RESPONSIBLE FOR LOBOTOMIZING KILLARY

HE'S BEEN PLAYING THE LONG CON ALL ALONG

APOLOGIZE

>tfw use to live in that shithole San Antonio

Downtown Mexicans are on another level of low life, was such a shit place to live. its pretty much little Mexico to sum it up.

b..b....bump?

FOR SHILL/IRRELEVANT THREADS ON Cred Forums ONLY:

IGNORE SHILL THREADS LIKE THIS AND GO TO HILLARY THUGS BROKE IN TRUMP HQ IN SAN ANTONIO, RUMORED TO GOT HEAVY INFO

IGNORE SHILL THREADS LIKE THIS AND GO TO THIS IS JUST WATERGATE: DEMOCRAT EDITION
A SCANDAL LARGE ENOUGH TO IMPEACH A PRESIDENT
WE MUST INFORM THE PEOPLE

IGNORE SHILL THREADS LIKE THIS AND GO TO

bamp

>people are spamming copypasta like fucking retards instead of talking about how important this is

This is why I stick to Trump gen.

How many delegates could files kept in HQs like these contain?

At this point they're just sad. Hillary has given up campaigning, and they're still out here clinging to false hope. I guess it must hurt to be a leftist. Their world is collapsing around them.

This isn't on his time line anymore. Fake or deleted?

She's shitting herself

I know you're kidding, but leftists has such scrambled brains that they believe this. They're dumber than children. These are the same people that think buzzfeed and huffpo are quality publications.

What possible information can the Trump have that would cost him the presidency? That he shot someone on 5th ave? The break in will gain more MSM attention than anything that gets released on the Donald it's over PEPE has RISEN

>they stole data that gives them a virus
>more dem leaks result
>9999d chess

If it's the fat one they could've just flung her at the front door of the office and made a decent enough hole for three purpitrators to enter at once

bump

im going to need more than a twitter post as proof. Police records please. I want to believe but this is not concret enough.

i bet ghost did it

Tickets to see Hamilton.

Real talk:

Nixon dindu nuffin wrong

Kek. Youre not really funny but it was a decent attempt at a joke. Like your life and career

Nobody believes this. Trump is too teir classification keeper

1.5 minutes:

Richard Nixon on the purpose of life
s1.webmshare.com/EE8BL.webm

>begins her political career going after Nixon
>ends her political career by BEING Nixon

IT'S LIKE POTTERY

>purpitrators

SOMEONE CALL ALEX

>StoneTear trending
>Suddenly Trumps HQ is broken into

Not fishy at all

So they stole a bunch of Pepe meme templates

>trump HQ
>in san Antonio
>sensitive campaign information

BAHAHAHAHAHA, they have nothing, what a joke these fucking retards are.

It is like pottery

Maybe he shouldn't have kept sensitive information on an unsecured server.

Can we get a source other than a tweet?

With how incompetent Hillary has been, I wouldn't be surprised if she started referencing stolen information without leaking it first to distance herself from the break in.

holy fuck we're watergate now

Its just pepe's it'll trigger them

NOTHING WILL COME OF THE BREAKIN. IT IS MEANT TO TAKE ATTENTION AWAY FROM STONETEAR

>right as her IT guys are about to be prosecuted and the FBI forced to produce evidence against her

SMOKESCREEN
THEY DIDN'T CARE WHAT THEY TOOK, THEY'RE JUST TRYING TO CREATE LITERALLY ANYTHING TO DRAW ATTENTION

bump

Stop giving them ideas numbnuts. Let them flounder on their own like the adults they supposedly are

Nixon is the unsung martyr of the US.

and this wont be on the MSM one fucking bit.

this country is gone. its past the time for action. we didnt revolt we lost. every one is gay and black now. THANK WE HAD DA GUUUNNZZZ AND SHEEEEIIITTT, to not use them....fucking faggots.

weak americucks.

Ceramic pottery shards and wooden weapons won't set of metal detector wands.

I LOVE THIS ELECTION

> Liberals literally do something illegal right in front of everyone's faces.
> Hurr durr Trump is the bad guy
What the fuck is their endgame

>san antonio

>trump HQ

Smart Man.

There's no way the television media will report on this is there?

i can't get enough of these habbendigns

snickered.
ahhh, a good one.

"look guys we stole a load of papers from Trump tower and you'll never guess what Trump has been up to!!, he's been trying to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN can you believe this!?? ha we've got him now lads"

Round-the-clock armed security isn't such a bad idea I guess.

>Catgirl
>girl
Got some bad news for you

>saw this thread yesterday
>this tweet is still the only source
We probably would have heard about this elsewhere if it was true, you guys should just drop this

I see she's already wearing orange, nice

#HeKnewTheJew

Text looks like waves on my phone when you scroll up and down.

Trump leaks was a failure

This is an excuse for them to just pretend they got stuff and (((leak))) that trump chains niggers in his basement or something ridiculous

it's always those who never had to work a day in their life who say that shit

>>people are spamming copypasta like fucking retards instead of talking about how important this is
>This is why I stick to Trump gen.

>sensitive information

i think he means 'gas the kikes.pdf'

HILLGATE

>Putting anything of importance in San Antonio

>Posted 12 hours ago
>No mention of it anywhere else

I was going to ask for a source, is there a source if not I'm just going to quote

Pretty much this, they are going to fake news out of it somehow.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Cred Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

pls be real
if real, this is actual Watergate

>Nixon's early life was marked by hardship, and he later quoted a saying of Eisenhower to describe his boyhood: "We were poor, but the glory of it was we didn't know it".[8] The Nixon family ranch failed in 1922, and the family moved to Whittier, California.

>[...]

>At the age of twelve, Richard was found to have a spot on his lung and, with a family history of tuberculosis, he was forbidden to play sports. Eventually, the spot was found to be scar tissue from an early bout of pneumonia.[11][12]

>[...]

>He generally rose at 4 a.m., to drive the family truck into Los Angeles and purchase vegetables at the market. He then drove to the store to wash and display them, before going to school.

>[...]

>Nixon was offered a tuition grant to attend Harvard University, but Harold's continued illness and the need for their mother to care for him meant Richard was needed at the store. He remained in his hometown and attended Whittier College[.]

>[...]

>Nixon was not [from a prominent family]. He responded by helping to found a new society, the Orthogonian Society.[22] In addition to the society, schoolwork, and work at the store, Nixon found time for a large number of extracurricular activities, becoming a champion debater and gaining a reputation as a hard worker.[23]

>[...]

Doesn't sound like a life of liesure to me.

Probably Putin and the KGB

>tfw you will never be able to provide such a character building upbringing to your children

Hard life bred a hard man.

IT WAS A HOOKER RING

I'm not worried. Why am I not worried? Because every time, EVERY time someone does something bad to or says something bad about Donald Trump, their lives become shit. The Donald has sacrificed a trillion frogs to Kek, before the internet was even a thing, before you and i were even old enough to hold a baseball. Trump has instant karma on his side, and these liberals who broke in will get their comeuppance. Hillary said a lot of bad things about Trump and she's on death's door. Give it time. Kek works in hilarious ways.

>Putin and the KGB
Sounds like a great band name.

>Clinton Thugs
>Niggers

pick two

bamp
why the fuck is this being slid with shitty b8 made in 2014?

Bump

>inb4 it's a folder of printed rare pepes

I told you not to push me Dahnald! I'm here to save the day!

He should really have at least a couple armed guards at his HQ on the clock 24/7. It's not like he can't afford it.

Bump

>20k files of dear john copypasta

Was Richard Nixon our guy?

DA*COUGH*HNOLD WE ARE GOING TO FIND THOSE TAX RETURNS

But for real though I wouldn't put it past Trump and his campaign managers to purposefully leave shit like infected thumb drives laying around in case something like this happens.

DELEGATES, DAHNALD

Just my thought on it. Theyve probably long planned for this exact occurence

Fucking dipshit mods are nowhere in sight yet again

wew lad

Now we're finally going places. She's getting desperate

bump

Someone be sure to bring this up next time the Trump Campaign user stops by.

God help us if they got the Emperor's Tax Returns.

>implying counter espionage is a new tactic

If they can tie this to Hillarys campaign she's fucked.

Just kidding, they won't do shit and the media will say it's justified because the DNC got hacked.

Ok theres so much fucking bullshit in that little post I dont even know where to being, but here goes:

1. top of my class in the navy seals- I dont even think you graduated highschool.
2. Numerous secret raids on al quaeda- So what did bin ladens cock taste like?
3. 300 confirmed kills- Check my previous statement. Thats a lot of cocks.
4. Gorilla warfare? Its guerilla warfare you stupid fucking mouth breather.
5. Secret network of spies- I'll wait on my porch with a shotgun and a baseball bat for you and your boyfriends. Come at me bro.
6. The shit about the storm- yeah thats so fucking scary Im laughing. you should be a poet or something, fag.
7. I can kill you in over 700 ways. I dont care how many sex toys and buttplugs you have, Im not interested.
8. And thats just with my bare hands- If your mind is that set on getting me, you can use your mouth too.
9. Access to the arsenal of the marine corps- I thought you said you were a seal.

All in all, youre a fucking moron. Please dont besmirch the name of the Unites states armed forces by pretending to be one of them. Good day, faggot

>yfw they took Trump's personal rare Pepe stash

Why are you here?

>Girl

It's not Watergate unless they were using national assets to do their dirty work. The break in was just the starting spark. The scandal was the wasteful involvement of the FBI and CIA.

>Cred Forums

>mods

> talking with pasta

theres no way you are this gay/retarded/new

I would murder shills if I can get this list, not even kidding.

>pls be real

It's not.

Wat.

There was just a thread like this last night claiming that Clintons HQ was broken into in SA.

So now both HQs have been broken into or am I missing some kind of meme ops or something?

stonetear? don't stones fracture? crack? shatter? crush? what did he mean by 'tear'?

is the stone sad? did it cry?

Watch out. The MSM is going to be shilling that Washington Post story about Trump today.

>not knowing the seal poster
He's a confirmed user you retard. He occasionally posts timestamped proof

He's shown a few medals too

you must be from east block

I hear that Nixon was the one who bugged the white house in the first place and he did so because he was super paranoid the bad shit he did while working undercover for CIA would come back to bite him in the ass, can any one confirm this?

is this not the bigger story in regards to Nixon?

the thread last night was about Trump too

That's the worst crime possible. Death sentence

>ctr posts bounty for dirt on trump
>fucking nothing because trump isn't a cyber idiot
>ctr gets pissed, storms san antonio hq of trump
>makes away with files labelled "oh gee nobody look here super private dirt on me lul"
>unencrypted and uncompressed, turns out to be an exabyte of the same smug pepe image over and over

Prepare to hear about some made up documents they "recovered" while "investigating" trump where he plans on literally holocausting illegals.

They'll go all out on this one boys, prep for psyops

its a doggy dog world friend

This. Kek is warning us of their treachery

CTR

When will they learn?

Degenerate behavior! I wonder if they got blm niggas to do it

>She already said in a deleted email
>"you idiots, if I go down we all go down!"
>what do you think she meant by that?

source, this sounds familiar but I think it was something a secret service agent claimed to have overheard, not an email

Saved for when I need to steal someones rare pepe, thanks mate

Any real sources other than a random tweet?

ZAAAA BUMPOOOOO

San antonio bros need to hunt down some local b&e coon crew thugs

Did the Hillshills steal the ultra rare pepes?

Watergate does not bother me.

Source on that email please.

No only the uncommons used for campaign rituals

Trump keeps his hyper rares in a vault safley beneath trump tower

Bumping.

Bump

New fucking thread bump

Mods are MIA

Idk, brodeo. I was drunk last night but I think its probably the Mandela effect.

how do you know

I hope to god you get your head caved in by drunk Serbian bull you filthy fucking kaffir.

EVERY FUCKING THREAD!

Go back to your own country you worthless piece of shit.

Bump

they will found them

>tfw Trump new then plans were in place so he left fabricated information about his debate plans

Trump is from NYC, he knows these things happen.

>niggerbitch is triggered

Yup.

Bet the thing plays a loop of "You're getting SCHLONGED Illary" like the login on Jurassic Park.

youtube.com/watch?v=RfiQYRn7fBg

Dahnald, your security was easy to hack. The delegates are mine now.

It still is.

Elaborate on Stone Tear?

Wtf.

I'm a CruzMissile now.

Bump

THEY GOT TRUMPS DEMOTAPE!
#LeakOfTheDECADE

>Clinton was removed from the Watergate investigation for conduct
>Now commits her own Watergate

#NeverlosewithCruz

Even if this were true, there will be nothing that links this to Hillary.
She's sloppy but she's not stupid.

There will be a fall guy they will pay off.

Kek

No sources for this story that do not link back to this one twitter post. I somehow suspect something...FAKE AND GAY!

BUMP
U
M
P

bump

bump

I live in san antonio it sucks I want to die

it was trump i was awake too

CNN: Exclusive report: Trump campaign volunteers sharing white nationalist frog memes amongst each other.

This

If trumps wins they will attempt to overthrow

Screen cap

I'm a mole inside

I hope they don't reveal trump campaign has said mean things, that would completely change the playingfield if leftists thought trump was worse than hitler or something

Im coming Dahnald, The delegates will be miine

The funniest part is... she was on the prosecution team during the Watergate investigation going after Nixon... but was so crooked and dishonest back then that they kicked her off of the team!!

what a horrid cunt that "woman" is.

>DAHHHHNOOOOOLD

Not sure whether or not to take this seriously.

He's fucking Catholic you little shit

bamp for justice

I had a new found respect for Nixon through Roger Stone.

Dead serious.

It'll be crazy

They'll probably give them "room to destroy" like we've seen so many times recently

They probably asked reddit for advice first...

>Reddit speak
You mean another term coined here then stolen and appropriated by the idiots of plebbit

Only when they found something to attack him with

Absolutely. These people are totally corrupt and totally unwilling to play fair. We will need to support Trump every day even after he's elected. They will absolutely try to kill him.

I meant about the mole part.

Nothing? One of the burglars was arrested / detained briefly the day JFK was killed in Dallas. E. Howard Hunt. Nixon had nothing to do with JFK's killing, but he was fully aware that Hunt was involved.

Nixon was the last "real" Republican President. While he was law & order and didn't get the youth, he was a political pragmatist and vehemently anti-Communist. Also, quite the anti-Semite.

I'm not even sure what they could steal other than MAGA hats and merchandise to burn in future protests.

Dead serious about that too.

Not in politics. In an NGO

beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?two_year_transaction_period=2016&disbursement_purpose_categories=other&committee_id=C00578997&min_date=01-01-2015&max_date=08-05-2016

This. She was too dirty even then.

Any chance you could disclose that NGO? Or how you know?

The one on the right was at a protest that stopped me on my way to a Trump rally in Phoenix. Pic obviously related

Fake

SHOOK
THE LEFT IS
SHOOK

HE STOLE THE MEME DATABASE

THE MADMAN ACTUALLY DID IT

BREAKING NEWS
PICTURE OF THE CULPRIT

Bumped

>liberals hate Julian Assange now that he is against their shitty corrupt candidate

Heh

Is there any actual evidence or facts to back this up? No? Move along

>tfw all they stole were Pepe memes

Why is it always the Serb?

>Wanna know how I got these delegates?

More like dele-gate.

FUKKIN BUMP

And 50% GAYER!

BUMP

THROW THE NIGGERS IN PRISON

this is great

Don't worry, they can't read

Sage

Bump

Too fucking good

Probably South-siders. Enlist the aid Wolfie Blackheart.

Is there a SINGLE

REAL source for this? Not just Roger Stone saying some shit on twitter