THE DAILY SHOAH GRILLS VICE CUNT GITINHERE FAGGOTZ

Incredible 3 hour debate / confrontation with VICE reportress cunt on The Daily Shoah

My entire world is now BTFO. I can't fucking even describe how amazing this is!

You fucking have to listen!!!

radio.therightstuff.biz/

>WARNING: IT TAKES A LONG TIME TO TAKE OFF BUT ONCE IT DOES IT'S LIKE A FUCKING ROCKET

I swear I'm not bullshitting or shilling.

Other urls found in this thread:

theironpill.tumblr.com/
content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,141324,00.html
therightstuff.biz/2016/06/02/on-normies/
youtube.com/watch?v=R9R4zPTpS9w
youtube.com/watch?v=tbO4n2F0tVc
pbs.twimg.com/media/Cpnk_OWW8AEGNdH.jpg
pbs.twimg.com/media/CpnlBitWYAAcWNZ.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=V3VHZCyNGWA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>THE DAILY SHOAH
>>>>stormfront

MFW

>What in the literal fuck
I literally don't know what you're trying to say.

GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

I don't really like TRS, but their responses to the Pepe questions are hilarious.

10/10 she is retarded and they outwit her throughout.

wow thank you correcting the record
wtf I hate stormfront now

this

it's really good

Normally I like TRS but this entire fucking thing is gripping me. Like this is really massively great.

She had no idea idea what to do after her opening question about Pepe flopped.

pretty good shoah today

the beginning is cringy as fuck because they are trying to be Sam Hyde but they end up getting her into a really good debate where she gets BTFO for over two hours and they make a lot of good arguments

Wanted to listen for 20 minutes and then listen at work tomorrow, but I'm like 1hr 30 in now.

The gymnastics part is fucking hilarious and she back peddles so much/

They're so close to pinning her down but she slips out of it. I love how uncomfortable they're making her

Mike in particular is showing an amazing ability to get through the bullshit.

>tfw fucking BULBASAUR IS BACK!

Is she fucking retarded or something?

I'm at minute 10, do they have her on for the whole show ?

man I'm listening to this and this girl is so fucking manipulative, you can tell by her voice

>I drew Iron Pill

Holy fucking shit

No she's just a dumbass hipster VICEcunt

She tries to manipulate them but she doesn't, then he plays the victim like they're trying to manipulate her.

She's a toxic cunt alright

I don't get that bit, is he fucking around? Never heard of Iron Pill. I'm a new fag to Cred Forums

yeah it gets better though

She reminds me of my cousin. She'd always sound like that. She's a total cunt also. And she fucked an Illegal who made her pregnant, and then tried to kill her. He's in jail now

but she isn't able* because basically Mike puts her in her place

You the serbian antifa faggod?

get learned nigga

theironpill.tumblr.com/

We really need to revoke the 19th Amendment bro

i think he's fucking around, could be though. ghoul is a prolific memer

Yep, for some reason after she noticed that the guys weren't giving an inch to her, her tone became progressively less sexy. At the beginning I almost got a boner from hearing her speak but at the middle of the show she sounded just like any basic bitch.

She stopped knowing what to say after they said pepe is not important.

MFW

This was a particulary good episode to learn good trolling techniques and questions to ask from liberals. I've not been able to articulate my positions nearly as well as the death panelists do.

I'm noticing that as I listen....pretty funny

This is why I hate doing business with women, they don't play fair.

>But I wanna talk about Pepe

Is this bitch for real?

She wanted her story to be LEL DDA WEIRD MEMES

Holy shit that girl sounds retarded

jesus these guys are cringe-worthy

>VICEcunt reportress
>smart
pick one

>the guys
>cringeworthy
Fucking hell you're ON FIRE leaf

>"why are you talking about this"
>"...because I'm interested :("

Dumbest cunt on the planet

they are. it's painful to listen to how they dodge questions about Pepe

.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

A fucking leaf

What do they put in the water in Canada?

VICECUNT juice

>Tell me about the memes, guys
>We don't really do memes
>I WANT YOU TO TELL ME ABOUT MEMES

I'm 10 episodes behind.I'm surprised Bulb is back but goddamn there's way too many inflated egos on TRS.

Who are these people, I would handle that shit better than them.

TELLMUH DA MEMES ITS FOR MUH VICE STORUH BOUTCHU N HOW YALL MAKE TRUMP MEMES HILLARY 2016 YALL WAHHHH

They're interesting bruv

Must be special somehow

>I'm 10 episodes behind.I'm surprised Bulb is back but goddamn there's way too many inflated egos on TRS.
I totally disagree. Explain urself

They didn't want to play her game. Turned out they did something much better than answer boring questions about memes.

SHUT IT DOWN!!!!!

When does it get good?

LMAO this cunt is getting BTFO from the start

"what is pepe?"

Yes. Stick with it.

10 minutes in. It's slow but it's really worth listening to

I sent her a friend req

>It's not click bait, it's a video.......

>Well how do I start the video?

Silence. These guys are hilarious.

Did this cunt write an article about islamabobia after the NYC bombings?

Maybe

sounds like something a VICECUNT would do

I went to it because they asked her about some photo of the Olympic gymnastics team that she tweeted.

How are they keeping a straight face?

some of them were laughing, or they turned off their microphones while laughing, probs a mix of both

This is what she looks like.

This bitch is getting played so hard. The said their website was jewish run subversion about the alt-right and she bought it.

Also "Feels good man? what is that?"

she actually looks stupid as fuck....

Not really surprised

>Vice "journalism"

Too many people talking at once...

I love how she's totally fine with the nigger-mexican hate but advises them to let go of the jew hate.

Kill yourself euro nigger

They're basically aping the sam hyde interviews for 3 hours

I'm okay with this

Was Sam Hyde on the podcast?

Cringey af tbhfam

They can't just have a discussion

lmao this bitch is getting grilled

Holy shit, the freak out when the bitch is defending the gymnastics picture.

This is surprisingly funny? How come I`ve never heard about them?

Germany

Ypu can find all the episodes on YouTube.

Also check out Fash the Nation

ayy lmao

>i just want to talk about memes :^)

> i just think its interesting

These guys were doing great until they devolved into talking about eugenics and ridiculous shit like linking 'predisposed white political opinions' with obtuse assumptions about evolutionary biology on the order of humanity at large

This bitch is retarded also

Don't you guys think using the word "Shoah" like this is distasteful and mean-spirited?

They are antisemitic

Yes. That's the point. We don't like you.

Explain this to me friend. In particular I am interested in the quote at the end of the post.

Night by Elie Wiesel:

Yiddish version
>Early the next day Jewish boys ran off to Weimar to steal clothing and potatoes. And to rape German shiksas

Goyim version
>On the following morning, some of the young men went to Weimar to get some potatoes and clothes—and to sleep with girls

Elie Wiesel in an interview:
> In Buchenwald they sent 10,000 to their deaths each day. I was always in the last hundred near the gate. They stopped. Why?

content.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,141324,00.html

Total death estimates are around 35-50k at Buchenwald.

When asked about the untruth in his book:
>Things are not that simple, Rebbe. Some events do take place but are not true; others are—although they never occurred.

i'm 30m in

this is ruining my impression of TRS

bunch of rather obnoxious manchildren who can't have a grown up debate, basically spend too much time online

I fucking hope one of them isn't Lawrence Murray, he's a based writer.

i wish they would stop inviting shitlibs on the show, i hear that shit enough during the week.

i'm at the 40 minute mark and the bitch is trashing them hard.
they're actually chimping out while she keeps her calm dirty whore erotic voice.

>a bunch of rednecks and a mentally challenged female talk for 3 hours
What a great content internet provides us.
Truly a great time to be alive.

basically

>rednecks in NYC
lul calm down vlad

>Whore on percocet voice
Fixed your typo there pal

she gets more smug as the show goes on.
lol, they're sweating in their chairs while she refutes their arguments with 2-3 words.
i might listen to all of this.

Thanks for correcting the record, nosferatu

These guys sound like insufferable faggots. No normal person would ever take them seriously. She is riling them up by simply not answering their questions. I'm sure the liberal drones at Vice are listening to this, laughing, thinking they won. Fucking retards. Even if these guys are 100% right in their points, the come of as fucktards.

Are you also on percocet?

She cannot even follow their conversation she just waits and then says what she was going to say anyway, she doesn't appear to be able to process new information.

>Why are you guys so obsessed about skin color?

We're not we're talking about the morphological and physiological differences between races, race isn't just how much melanin you have... etc 5 mins

>but why are you guys so obsessed about skin color?

She is literally a child.

I find it interesting and very upset.

she stated something about the human race and they all start chimping out and not giving any clear answers.
what pissed them off was when she said "how do you identify a white person". she continues "spaniards were not considered white, neither south europeans nor irish".
then *crickets*

The this is why I don't listen to any of these podcasts. I agree with everything they say, but the way they say it gets on my nerves. The only show I found halfway comfy was RFN, but then Harold went and let a mentally ill whore embarrass the whole movement, after virtually giving her a cohost slot and I gave up on it. Music was dank though, I miss that part.

Just admit the fact that a dumb girl BTFO'd a bunch of basement-dwelling nazis.

What a dumb fuck

Soon as you admit a bunch of filthy gypsies BTFO'd your mom's rancid cunt.

Ghoul is a poor communicator. 7th is good to lay back or I would tune out by now.

JEWS ON SUICIDE WATCH
get in here

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD, NOSFAGRATU

She comes out as objectively retarded and I didn't ever listen to these guys before. I mean she seems like a fucking dumdum even with the assumption she isn't allowed to express any of her opinions there.
You aren't going to bullshit anyone who actually listened to this.

you clearly have a hard time noticing the smugness in her voice.
she gets bolder as the discussion goes on.
at the start of the show they were acting tough and playing dumb.
as the show progresses she's in control of the discussion.
she's articulate the whole time and manages to keep that hotline voice.

Get raped.

there's gonna be a grab of the whole thing right?

Alright, sorry.
What I meant was "a bunch of undereducated dudes with provincial mentality, looking for an easy answers to their life questions".

>smugness of her voice
are you a virgin? you seem sexually frustrated boy.

That's not smugness that's how a dumb whore reacts when you insult her when she is done sucking your dick.

Something is wrong here, either you are also retarded and don't notice that she can't follow the conversation, or, you are trying to bullshit everyone who hasnt listened to it yet but why would you do that?

every time she asks a legitimate question

>scoffs
>"are you kidding me?"
>dodges questions, says something edgy

kek

god whoever listens to these immature faggots and thinks they "won" must have double digit iq.

Nobodys buying what you're selling with your piss soaked french flag

>That's not smugness that's how a dumb whore reacts when you insult her when she is done sucking your dick.
how life at the asylum?

I`m 1hour in this shit is fucking hilarious.

Im surprised she didnt just quit

Something is wrong with you if you honestly think what you wrote.

Its not hotline voice, its brain damage or heavy drugs voice, can you really not tell

Should have been you, just you, 1,400 times.

She loves the attention

Ghoul is the best!
most coherent and direct of em all

How's life as a wizard?

wow so progressive

they literally start arguing among themselves as to what to answer her.
and all they achieve is a shouting match among themselves.
she clearly says: my interview is about the pepe memes.
their answer is: yeah we don't wanna talk about that. don't you want to hear about whites being replaced??
she says: not really. i'm interested in the frog memes.

well...it's not...so...that's that.
:)

Nothing wrong with stormniggers BTFOing liberal faggots.

Come up with something better beta faggot.

I think you are trolling, please go away

If you aren't I feel so so sorry for you

I can't imagine what it must be like to not be able to distinguish intelligence, I guess you just listen to whoever is the most attractive huh

She does this for attention like most broken stupid women and like you now, except you're technically male

>tfw you'll never invite her over to show off your uncommon pepes collection

desu senpai most of them have a wife and kids

I'm an hour and six minutes into this, got really heated when the Olympics were brought up but does it get better?

Getting real tired of your shit, shillb.

She doesn't seem attractive in that interview though.

No, attention whore just continues talking without listening and guys just keep stringing her along and laughing at her

Its not informative but its funny

kurwa, please.

>She does this for attention
yes, there's no secret here. they got her attention with the pepe memes. it's why she asked for an interview. duh

Not to you or me, but to this romanian idiot yet

PEPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're just low IQ and unprofessional. I guess they are too used to living in their internet bubble.

I like TRS articles, I won't be listening to this podcast again.

Why didn't we wipe your shithole off the map 20 years ago?

you've been listening to too many shills and redditors son, it's okay.

Am I the only one that can barely tolerate ghoul?

Well I guess they couldn't technically rape you if want it anyway.

Will download and listen
Thank you for Keeping Me Postedâ„¢

should have brought anglin to do the interview

Well... for once.. OP is right...
This episode is interesting !

The reporter get really BTFO

Then why do they spend the day broadcasting from a basement.

She got smashed

Thank you for Correcting The Recordâ„¢

So, why are you taking her seriously. Women act out like this "umm, like are you a racist because you seem to be very interested in skin color" over and over as though they didnt speak, they do this for attention, not to contribute to human knowledge or to discuss ideas, but for attention, to get people to look at her. Stop giving empty people attention, she does not have a real opinion just contrarian pointless conflict and she revels in it like a pig. Shes literally laughing as they humiliate her and her position because that is funny to her, she doesnt care that shes wrong she wants people worked up and paying attention to her. Thats why she is doing this, that's why the conversation goes nowhere because the guys are arguing facts and reality and shes knowingly saying stupid things for attention. She does not care that she lost the argument, it doesnt even register, its not about the subject matter its about the attention she gets from the men.

I mean one its a source of income, and two its weekly, thats one day a week they spend 3 hours in the basement thats 3 hours out of 168 total. I mean I get that gypsies don't understand time but you should understand big numbers and small ones will all the stealing you do

I enjoy his input personally. He tends to have withering arguments against the left. It'd be better if they took turns speaking more but the team did do well.

I gotta say, this VICE woman has a pretty nice radio voice.

They all have jobs. Shoah is an evening project.

you sure hate women

Would you say she is both Stunning and Brave?

>this girl's attempt at derailing TRS

Once I hit about 1:15 my jimmies got really rustled because she started to understand what the guys were doing but still double down because she knows if she says they're right she'd lose tons of social capital or get fired.

It's fucking terrifying the amount of mental gymnastics women put themselves through to not seem "mean" or "bad".

What does the word Shoah actually mean my hebrew friend?

no she doesn't, she sounds fucking stupid. the way her voice goes up like shes asking a question when she isn't, or makes her sound like she's unsure if the question she is asking is the correct question is fucking annoying.

>but you should understand big numbers and small ones will all the stealing you do

gypsies don't care if it's big or small, they steal just to steal

She's so happy that she found a fucking Pepe on Twitter.

I hope Lawrence Murray wasn't one of the interviewees?

He's too high IQ.

Fetal Alcohol Syndrome is really sad, guys, stop making fun of how she looks.

No, but hypnotic, like a snake, like a sneaky, slithering, smooth, (((sssssssssssnek)))

look at that fucking 7head

it's basic respect, she's interviewing them, there should be a mutual respect and assumption of good faith

almost immediately the retard squad assume bad faith.

it's not hard to win an argument from their view tbqh, especially against a liberal young female, just need to logic.

Idk. He's got good arguments agreed but I feel like he hijacks the conversation and doesn't have anything interesting to add more often.

I don't listen much to the Daily Shoa, just occasionally check the Merchant Minute. I assume the debate in question is the one called shitlib tears? It's only 2 hours though, unlike Vice shitty stories

Also should I check the whole episodes while I'm at it??

>It's fucking terrifying the amount of mental gymnastics women put themselves through to not seem "mean" or "bad"
Women by their nature are made to orientate to their husbands/dominate man in their lives. It's not really a bad thing they are made that way, it makes for better pair bonding and stable families when your wife takes on your side and worldview and will jump through all kinds of gymnastics to defend it.

The problem is modern career women don't break into being wives & mothers, and they adopt "The Cathedral/Synagogue" as their surrogate husbands.

Why are you faggots defending the VICE interviewer!?!?!?!?!

SHE IS FUCKING TERRIBLE

HER QUESTIONS ARE HORRIBLE

>02:20:20 – Chateau Autiste
>More savagery, no chill

is this the guy who runs Chateau Heartiste? holy shit, i read him all the time.

They need to learn editing. There is literally no need for 3hrs, especially not amongst our attention-span degraded generation

45m maximum whiteboy.

Wow. The answers are awesome.
I'm going to listen to these goys more often.

Doesn't Vice just try to dox people in these situations?

>short podcasts
Its like you don't want to be comfy
Also the merchant minute is nice and short for adhd niggers

Plz be my ai gf

It's their showah. Why should they have to change their show norms for her? Every other show you go on you adopt the norms of that show. People dance on Ellen, Morning Zoo hosts ask dumb questions, Jimmy Fallon has his skits etc. Why is the Shoah shitposting an intro like they always do different?

I would make her my waifu
Super cute.

I have a fetish for cone head females

>when you are being interviwed by a liberal rag, you should show unilateral respect to them and ignore their bad faith*

I'm sorry if I have better things to do than listen to 3 hours of poorly edited angry rednecks talking over each other. This isn't attracting normies to the alt-right movement, this is the alt-right talking to themselves. The alt-right (if you want to use the term) has exploded in the last 18 months because of normie co-opting it and meme warfare as explained here

therightstuff.biz/2016/06/02/on-normies/

They could do much better, that's all i'm saying.

Yes you should listen to them as they come out and binge listen to the old episodes. Listen from start to youtube.com/watch?v=R9R4zPTpS9w

Why would a Vice reporter agree to appear on a literal Neo-Nazi podcast? They're not Breitbart. They know The Right Stuff isn't ironic.

Well they explained within the first few minutes, the only reason the interview wasn't done on a neutral platform was because they were afraid of "creative context" spin from Vice and whatnot.

That doesn't mean need to act like they "own" the interview and act in an obnoxious manner.

Maybe I am concern trolling but basically they can get further in their aims not being so borderline retarded.

fuck me, hadn't heard of this before but these guys are legit fucking hilarious.

Vice isn't inherently leftist, it's more "edgy"

She is SO fucking dumb, holy shit.

She's like a sterotype of an extremely dumb liberal girl.

Thank you for voicing your concerns. It is obvious you have the best interests of the cause at heart, and are deeply concerned about this one thing the movement does. Your concerns have been noted and will be addressed promptly.

You're a fucking naive idiot who has no idea about the media blogsphere buzzfeed world this girl comes from. She is there only to get soundbytes of things that sound utterly outrageous to anyone who isn't "on our side" so she can parade it around as proof that we're all a bunch of fat racist virgin bigoted neckbearded teen NEET losers.

She's not there for understanding, she's looking for vindication. They react appropriately by completely shooting down all of her loaded questions.

Agreed. His voice is monotonous, his stories dull and his arguments amount to "what's morally wrong with preferring white people".

Noice

youtube.com/watch?v=tbO4n2F0tVc

Probably "sunlight is the best disinfectant" thinking. Noble Liberal grandstanding. Same reason people retweet trolls.

She is very Stunning&Brave to take on the ebil nazis don't you think?

with a healthy helping of beavis and butthead style tittering.

vice are have been doing the gonzo "get amongst it" journalism for years and years, they get a certain sort of immunity from consorting with deplorables, even if they're not actually part of the documentary team that earned them their rep.

kind of a bad analogy, but think south park's ability to say non-PC shit. they're kind of expected to do it at this point.

What the FUCK are you talking about?

i was listening to this while you posted this

wow my preconceived notions have been destroyed

They just had too many people on the show at once. I think the lineup should be Mike, Sven, and Bulby now that hes back. Ghoul can have his own segment where he talks about his fucked up EMS stories.

She isn't "the enemy" yet, she's a liberal young normie who, like most women, will follow whoever is in power.

At least she is switched on enough to probe into the movement, unlike 99% of people like her.

they are specifically trying to not go along with the dumb questions

she's fucking stupid

THIS

They really should have conceded they were wrong about the buff gymnastic nig pic. God. I really wish these people would go on fash the nation again. An hour in and I have no idea how people made it through this.

She had been eyeing a talk with the Death Panel for a while. At first she was asking for a lot, she didn't want them to remain anonymous, wanted them to go to their studio, etc. These people tend to dox you without a thought.
Mike was just bullying her through emails, asking 6,000,000 Israeli shekels for an interview, etc.

They offered her to be a guest on the Shoah instead at the time, but she didn't not take it. Now that pepe has blown up, she wanted to score some sweet exclusive content.

faggot

nah the ems stories are funny

The full on ass rape of this globalist fucktard cunt begins at about the 19 minute mark

Crush global Marxist Zionist pretend leftist bullshit

White power homies

read Murray's article

Vice have a history of doxing people too. If you'd listened to the previous few Shoahs you'd know that this chick has been wanting to dox the boys for months now. She requested that she go to their "studio" etc and sit in on a loge taping of the show and so on.

Vice got the respect it deserved. Go to Vices twitter feed and see what kind kf stories it outs out. Of their most recent top stories are two promoting people with HIV and another on Bukkake porn.

fuck off, if you aint with us ya against us lad

SOPHISTRY

Not a whole fucking hour funny.

>stormfront thinks that it is alt-right

It's really pathetic actually, you guys are fucking nazi's stop trying to hijack a populist movement.

no bruh she is the enemy who was told to do this interview

I hope he uploads highlights on jewtube. don't feel like listening 3 hours tbqh

Asking about Pepe isn't dumb though. I mean, someone shouted him (pbuh) at Hillary's conference. Trump tweeted a Pepe image. Trump's team are clearly well aware of Pepe.

So, both vice presidential candidates are now talking about memes, something that was until last year confined solely to internet culture.

So it's a valid question, not really worth cringing about like a bunch of faggots.

Brit/pol/?

I don't understand their tone.

Mike doesn't need to be on the show.

>ask her a cognizant critical question about her motives

>I'm just interested!!!!

she's pretending like she doesn't know

it's fucking stupid and you know it

(You)

Wow. I feel sad for her now. They're now nuking her.

It is kind of uninteresting though, it's just a fucking meme picture of a god damn frog that has hundreds of thousands of variations. Nazis happen have their own variations too. Who gives a flying fuck?

no amount of IQ can impart IQ onto a dumb journalist

THE BLADE OF SOPHISTRY

I'd probably love to play a fake video game simulation where I smash this woman's face in with my bare hands

>she's pretending like she doesn't know
What is journalism?

Not defending her, but that's opinion reporting 101. What do *you* think?

yea exactly trying to intellectualize a meme is stupid

>claim you don't believe evidence
>you win the argument

this is why we can't have intellectual movements anymore. This is why the left means nothing. They had to push to become so sophistic and so nihilistic that they can't make any claims at all anymore.

theres absolutely nothing you could possibly say that a liberal wont just respond with sophistry. You know that right?

Jews need to intellectualize the meme so that they can explain it (psychoanalyze) and hence destroy it

there talking about veggies after 12 minutes of dodging pepe questions now when does this get good?

a frog meme which might get rank-outsider and previously unthinkable Trump into the h'Whitehouse!

that's fucking news lad!

journalists want to know where and what is the source of Trump's support, at least the ones who don't dismiss it as bigotry out of hand do.

she's just a conduit though, between TRS and the normiesphere who watch or read Vice articles, and to be quite honest senpai any publicity for TRS is good publicity, since they are tiny.

that article, the Vice article, will be shared on FB, Twitter, blogs, tumblr, and will be read by more people in a day that Cred Forums trafficks in a month.

This cunt is so fucking stupid and she is 100% indicative of the entire liberal establishment. Jesus fucking Christ.

My God.

~19 minutes

good post lad

it literally means shower in hebrew

it doesn't git gud

skip forward an hour and it's still belligerence from the awkward squad, and "uhhm, ahhh, so, what do you guys think of Hillary" tier questions from Miss Vice.

eyes are so far apart

she is definitely on drugs

The fact of the matter is, you can't convince the vanguard of the left about anything, because they are just sophists and nihilists.

The goal is never to convince them. The goal is to convince people who actually believe that there can be truth of things.

In the end, what is required is that we shoah these people.

>there are people on Cred Forums RIGHT NOW who are actively defending her non arguments as winning

Again. People nowadays can't even make arguments. They think that whoever can be the most sophistic is the winner, and the left is the most sophistic, then asserts that because they 'win arguments' (not by getting to the truth, but by de-constructing everything since they don't believe in truth) then they themselves are the authoritys on truth.

This is the reason women should not talk, ever

she doesn't want to know what they think. She wants to report on an internet meme. Instead of what they think.

I don't think you realize how much traffic Cred Forums gets.

pbs.twimg.com/media/Cpnk_OWW8AEGNdH.jpg

and

pbs.twimg.com/media/CpnlBitWYAAcWNZ.jpg

You're welcome familia.

Yeah I am listening. It is boring as fuck. Perhaps the worst beginning to an episode I have listened to so far.

How much traffic is there?

Nah it's a psychic and intellectual rape and the cunt gets utterly obliterated from start to finish. She doesn't win a single point the whole time. It's a symbolic victory. VICE tried to write their retarded hit piece, and made the mistake of thinking it would go over well:

"I just bet that we'll go on there and it will be easy peasy! Just go on and those dumbfuck white nationalists will just give a fun hit piece for us! They're so stupid LOL! We can even just send our dumbest reporter! No problem! White people are stupid!!!"

They fucked up. Daily Shoah came out on top and now liberals are butthurt that we're rising in the ranks

>Been like half an hour
>Still at 7 minutes

Holy shit I can't, it's painful to hear her. The way the shot her down immediatly and she starts looking at their twitters trying to find something to talk about...

would wife

Pepe has absolutely no fucking affect whatsoever on Trump's chances of becoming president.

It's just a fucking meme like any other, if it was the year 2008 it would be trollface instead.

It is not important and we do not own pepe, pepe isn't "the symbol/mascot of the alt right"

23 minutes in and the only thing I am getting from this is some guy trying to use bigger words when pessary to talk about shit.

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS A SCRABBLE COMPETITION

Estimated to be at least 1.3 million daily. Not sure if that is counting Americans only or not.

>Then Necessary

What does it matter what she looks like? Also what is this show about? Who are these people on the show? Somebody give me some tldr.

I have too little free time to spend on listening this whole thing. I listened to some parts, but honestly those men sound condescending and the woman sounds uninformed: The woman asks "why do you think Hillary is against whites" and one of the men responds by laughing.

Also bashing someone for her looks makes you look retarded. Unless that someone is a model or something.

NICE TRY, SHLOMO

These guys all have fucking aspergers and I love it

there's about 5,000-10,000 unique visitors at any given time

and that's on Cred Forums Cred Forums only, and at one given time

now ask yourself, how many unique visitors do you think her articles have at once time?

Cred Forums probably gets around 5,000,000 unique visitors per month, maybe more

he's going to grad school for philosophy or something so he really enjoys hearing himself speak. pretty much all he does is sit in silence while breathing heavily into his mic then occasionally chimes in to repeat an argument someone else made a few seconds ago but acting like he is saying something different because he peppers in some terminology from kant or nietzsche.

quite annoying desu

stop thinking of her as a grill and start thinking of her as an enemy

she doesn't deserve respect she's trying to make a mockery of them

it's because she's trying to deconstruct their arguments based on rhetoric

like when they talk about her tweets she says 'why are you so concerned with their skin color?' Even though it's obviously their race and no matter how many studies they use to show that race indeed DOES indicate specific qualities she argues from a position of 0 knowledge in her very next statement

This.

This bitch likely has experience using her hooker voice online

tl:dr

the daily shoah is essentially "Cred Forums: the podcast" with all the memes and everything. Most of the episodes usually entail the hosts shitposting about news and then this dude called morrakiu talks about jews at the end. I listen to it at work or during my commute.

this one is pretty bad

it's just an alt right podcast, probably the best one. But interviews they do are bad because they always interview someone who's a journalist and is arguing in bad faith because they will literally lose their job if they don't while simultaneously saying 'what makes you think someone would lose their job for having your ideas?

listen to some of the other ones when you get a chance though, they are good.

>why do you like the Olympics?

>because it has women in it!

>hey, that's why I like my kitchen

Shit started slow and the guys were kinda sperging out but holy shit by 15 min that cunt was getting btfo.

>is social media important?
>Yes. We use it.

This is fucking painful to listen to.

>do you know about socrates
>..yeah
>well that's basically what we do

fucking lol these autists are so full of themselves

These guys really are the true figurehead of the so called Ult Reich

They make Milo look like a complete worthless faggot

>assumption of good faith
>from fucking vice

Well man it looks like I was wrong, apparently you don't need a proxy.

Keep up the good work.

Britbongs, put spoiler warning next time pls.

yfw you realise Schopenhauer was right all along

no, that's the namesake but chateau autiste is just some NEET talking about using pua techniques on anime waifus

these guys suck. When she asks for examples, they really flounder, when there are tons of examples of why the leftists are anti-white. I honestly think most of the people who post this show are peopel involved in it. It isn't very intellectually stimulating and they can't even upstage some dumb Vice bitch.

Do not ever talk about memes and Kek with these fucking reporters. This is how they intend to "Destroy The Alt Right" per Milo and his little faggot plans

This is how they do it. Get a dummy to talk about it with them, explain it to them, give them the answer instead of making them figure it out for on their own

"HOW DID 4CNA DO IT!?! TELL ME!!!!"

Nah, bitch, read it more and figure it out for yourself you stupid cunt. We don't have to feed you the answers. JOIN US. Stop pretending to be above it. Come here and debate. We didn't create shit.

Tell me all about Pepe, silly boyz!

Quick call the African firefighters!

Her voice is fucking hot.

It's annoying as fuck

you fucking idiot
you're listening to the show that changed my weekend forever

Bigger eye gap than masie.

Does anyone else get the feeling that Ghoul thinks and speaks as if he is far smarter than he actually is?

His arguments are overly complicated, usually unrelated to the question at hand, and frequently produce statements of questionable value to the discussion at hand.

It's almost as if he has internal arguments that he summons like talking points that only tangentially relate to discussion.

Holy shit she has a sexy bimbo voice.

Down syndrome

>that annoying white girl inflection

Christ I was so happy when they blew her the fuck out

Nothing better than a stupid woman meeting men who are actually more intelligent than her and not willing to let her walk all over her.

yeah Ghoul is shit tier

i mean, they are using the socratic method

i dont think they were trying to say there were literally as great as socrates

Wew lad. She's absolutely charred.

We need to stop letting these leftist cunt fucks get away with using "nice kind calm voices" in order to avoid being DESTROYED the way all of them deserve to

They're committed to an evil disgusting regime of power and they are committed to the obliteration of the west

Their little vocal fry "friendly voice" shit should be fucking exposed and they should be treated like dogs

Force them expose themselves as little cunt fucks

youtube.com/watch?v=V3VHZCyNGWA

GUYS THIS BITCH IS MENTALLY RETARDED

CONGRATS YOU GOT INTERVIEWS BY A GIRL WITH DOWNS.

I'm like two minutes in
>when did you first come to know Pepe

wat

i actually felt so proud of sven for going ballistic when they tried to call her out on the race baiting picture she posted and she was just like I JUST LIKE WOMENS GYMNASTICS

what a weird looking bitch

yep, see

No.

I follow all of his arguments perfectly. But maybe I'm just as autistic as he is.

Same. I would go ten times harder on her. Leftists like this have to be demolished on a psychological, personality based level. Target their insecurities and pick at them.

This bitch thinks she's smart, feminist, etc... she has an identity which she clings to, and it has to be ripped apart ruthlessly and without any shame or guilty feelings. That's how the left treats white people, and it is how we have to treat them.

She needs to be treated like a dog. Don't mean violence or bullying, I mean to target her insecurities without shame.

Jesus Christ

Everytime he screams shut up or calls her a liar I love it. That's the only response this baiting bitch should get

yeah but he has a good meme page dude

The first 2 hours are hard to listen to

I really feel it was pointless to have a dialogue with this bimbo, she can barely string a thought together.

part of me actually thinks she got massively redpilled, i dont know why they kept trying to get her to admit they changed her opinions when obviously she cant say that for the sake of her career

but part of me thinks when she went home and went to bed she just laid there and realized everything she thought she knew was a lie

how anyone could sit through that whole conversation and still remain bluepilled is beyond me

so give me a timestamp of when it gets good - I'm not sitting through 3 hours of this shit

>Serbia is one guy
>that guy is probably that American CTR proxy shill who communicates with Serbs through Google translate
You guys are clearly retarded

>good arguments
we'll see

Why? She's just a dumb liberal SJW. She'll follow Trump if Trump is in power. Women by and large follow whoever is in power, or who they perceive to be in power.

There's no point viewing her as "the enemy".

You've never been around women, have you?

It does pick up after the first 20 minutes or so.

The opening prior to that is just painful to listen to.

Wow these dudes are beta as fuck, cant listen to them wimper over that sultry voice

Just started listening. They're absolutely playing with her. This is amazing.

>I made pepe
>Nooo I already talked to that guy
>No that guy's a fake I made pepe

>You want me to show you some memes?

>I don't post pepes
>Mike I see the latest meme you posted is a pepe
>Where is this you're looking?

I want these guys twitters

>Why do you keep making autism jokes before Chateau Autiste? I've listened to a few show before.

What a dumb bitch.

What, the Hillary and white displacement shit?

They scoffed because they knew she was playing coy, same with her "who's REALLY white tho(?)" BS and half the interview. When they explained how retardedly obvious the answers were, all she could do was ask them to literally google shit for her, when the sources were Joe Biden and Hilldawge herself. If that's 'edgy' to you you're a fucking libcunt.

I'm fucked more women this year than you will in your lifetime.

Most of them have wives and kids mate. They're not being beta, they're giving her answers the shittiest answers possible.

I'd say the last 1.5 hrs.

It's fucking annoying

Ghoul keeps laughing at his own statements.

Fucking autismo maximus.

ghoul is kind of a faggot