GET IN HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9qrYz7Ul3Z8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what?

I hope someone lynches that nigger that took over for Jon Leibawitz

Lol

radio.therightstuff.biz

I had to stop listening to that girls "here's my sexy cutesy voice please sell OUT TO THE JEWS NOW GOYIM"

Fuck off Sam.

Yeah it's awful. But the Sam Hyde approach is the GOAT approach to these rats

She's a terrible interviewer, but they need to decide whether they're trolling her or doing a real interview.

As it is, they're just coming across like childish little shits.

Fuck this bitch is annoying
>Tell me about the memes
>Race don't real
Fuck

>plz "get in here" guise, you might somehow miss this podcast we're all collectively subscribed too. I need the you's. I'll make a thread later too.

They're doing this
youtu.be/9qrYz7Ul3Z8
But that's hard to maintain for an hour so they drop redpills to string her along

>childish
>trolling
Pick two ya dink

>discussion is bad
Ty4ctrfamalam

Wait is it a full stream? I thought Wednesday was Shoah day

No.
Shoah tue
Weekly narrative late wed/thu
FTN sat

Fatherland wednesday

> This is a discussion thread
Here's twenty non sequitur posts.

I cringed hard with the entire interview I can't handle those things. The Gawker cuck was much better that dumb whore this weak was just terrible

I got to 3hrs and I feel like I have cancer now.

pic related: The bitch in question.
>FAS anyone?

I like her voice because she sounds like she would never talk to me.

You have so low standards. Do you have some good memes?

how have these guys been doing a podcast so long without learning not to babble over each other on every FUCKING sentence? it's infuriating to listen to

no thanks

>every five seconds
>everyone yells at once
>HOLDONHOLDONHOLDONHOLDON
>LE HAHAHAHA TEE HEE XD
>MASHING THE SOUNDBOARD
>HOLDONHOLDONHOLDON

I am angry

>weaponized autism

Goys I'm going to listen to this later, don't ruin it for me. Oh wait, Mike says umm, I can hear someone crinkling doritos bags in the background, I'M JEWISH I'M JEWISH I'M JEWISH, moonman song, did I miss anything?

but it's true, they're like a bunch of excitable five year olds

If you're the only one who has a problem with normal social interaction, it's you; not them.

This is a good tool for aspergers to have in their pocket. It helps them ground their abnormal perceptions.

>did I miss anything?

the shoehorned minority jokes

>did I miss anything?
Ghoul smug autism lvl9000
Just a heads up.

Is it a normal social interaction or is it a broadcast for other people to listen to? Don't project at me, tell your heroes to get their shit together.

>I wanted to ask you about Pepe

Oh god...

I hate these fucks. I've tried to listen to their podcast, it's lazy, amateurish, and full of dead air and people talking over each other. Most of them have a very hard time making a point, and just drone on for 10 minutes trying to say something.

They do minimal research, and openly admit it half the time. They also come across as smug assholes.

Thanks for correcting the record.

So why do you come to Cred Forums? They're well aware of this, they basically call what they're doing on air shitposting. Go create your own podcast if you know so much better.

Okay this is getting better. The interviewer is terrible still, but they're teasing out the contradictions in her world view. She's a tough nut to crack, but not because she's doing well. She's just dumb as a rock.

It's like interviewing a psychologist. She's continuously focusing on minutae for no reason but to confuse the issue.

American college education in action.

>these meanies are so smug
>implying this is a bad thing

>criticize production values
>hurr he musd be triggered lefdy

get crucified

OF COURSH!

Bulbasaur is back

I'm concerned about your mental health. I think you're really unwell, and I just want you to be safe. That's all.

>get crucified
>not triggered lefty
Pick one

>people dont like some shitty podcast
>act like a petulant child in response

you are only proving the point that only edgy newfags from Cred Forums listen to this garbage

You seem upset that people like things you don't. And yet you call others childish and edgy

Weird. It is easily my favorite podcast.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess. Oh well.

I do think the constant jew jokes get a bit stale but whatever.

>petulant child

You know how fucking awkward you are, right?

>generic response #916773

you wonder if the people on here are even sentient sometimes

its the other way around. You are upset people dont like things you like.

Thats why you are acting like a child with what amounts to "I know you are but what am I" tier """"arguments"""""

if you like it, then good for you. But it is objectively shit

On here?

Where are you from, then? The Correct the Record subforum?

You should go back there.

This post is incredibly generic. Are you sure you're human?

THERES ALREADY A THREAD ON THIS SHIT

You literally just posted an I know you are but what am I argument. Why do you post what you criticize

>cause i think its interesting tehee :)

fucking hell i tried tried to give her the benefit of the doubt

after the first 15 minutes of autism it gets really heated

Stop trying to turn this board into Cred Forums you raging faggot

why are they being so hostile toward her when they were nice to the gawker reporter? I preferred that interview where they got to stump the liberal and introduce our world view to someone who has never considered it seriously

I understand the sam hyde thing, but why not just make it a show about the memes and what they represent? bulbasaur deserved better than this for his comeback

I said the guy was acting like a child simply because no one liked a podcast he liked

you replied with the "you are just upset people like something you dont" comment.

fuck off. You dont even have the attention span to remember what you commented to 3 min ago

Apparently this reporter has doxxed people before and gotten them fired.

When Ghoul told his story last week I wanted to fucking kill myself. He rambled on for like half an hour, and you think he's going to get somewhere with it, but he just kind of stops.

She was incredibly disingeneous and reeked of bad faith. Gawker guy seemed more open and didn't put on a fake affectation high voice.

They were less hostile with gawker guy because he answered their questions. They relax when she actually engages

because TRS isnt about pepe memes

VICE is hated by TRS and their ilk. They really dont want to be asked about pointless shit like memes, its incredibly trivial.

Gawker guy actually addressed the ideology of the alt right, shes just here for the tasty memes.

>yous

And what comment was that?

listening now, this is kinda cringe.

Goul is fresh out of phil 202 class and can only get out:
>its its its its its haha its its its

ghoul did much better with gawker guy

enoch is pwning her

this olympic discussion is cancer

Stop talking over one another sheeeeit

Yeah worst part so far

When Sven sperged out was GOAT

they really just need to trap her on the question of should white people have a homeland

they trapped gawker on it, and he was btfo

We all at same part breddy much.

The overtalk is just...worse than she is somehow.

you're being way too judgemental

Mike sort of sperged a little bit but he was still great

also FUCK THIS NEW THREAD

Apparently this Vice chick has been trying for quite some time to get an interview with them and was constantly asking for personal info from Enoch and the guys. So they got her on their turf and decided to take the piss the first 20min by pulling a Sam Hyde on her.

Was it mike?

Everyone was talking at that point. Couldn't really tell

>cringe
youre a retard. why does every 13 year old say this about everything they don't like?

ghoul is one of the most confident, solid framed people on the panel. i have a strong feeling people who dislike him are socially stunted. "but he stutters! i feel embarrassed when i stutter so he must be a nerd too!"

im not even a fanboy, it just annoys me that nerds are pretending they understand social dynamics enough to denounce him using the most superficial explanations

Mike got pretty worked up, but for a good reason. He was slamming that bitch with solid gold truth.

Mike sounded better than he ever had before, his rhetoric was masterful.

I don't like Ghoul that much desu, but he still serves his purpose.

Ghoul can be really annoying but he's also very smart

I agree.

Very socratic, similar to how I was redpilled.

Not really, but I'm not very interested in shitting on him. 1/10 of his memes are good, so that's something.

No no no I'm talking about when Sven actually started reeeing when she said it was about muscles
>BULLSHIT BULLSHIT FUCK THIS REEEEE

Mike kept relatively calm during that bullshit

This

I feel embarrassed because I was like that 15 yrs ago, t.bh.

I'm curious as to how many posters here are also part of TRS. I'm assuming a pretty large portion.

Can I have an invite to TRS forum please?

I'm like a hour in and they are grilling this bitch hard. She honestly knows she can't even defend her own viewpoint

I was a Cred Forumsack then found TRS a year ago

sent :^)

Probably, yeah. Though it annoys me a bit as an oldfag that these guys are relatively new on the scene.

I can't get a invite to the forum, but I listen to like 6 of the shows

Been on Cred Forums since the start. Threads started popping up about the Shoah. Been a part of TRS since

Don't give out an invite to anybody in this thread. It's crawling with shills.

Comfy as fuck senpai
They even did another after dark episode

Holy shit this is a bloodbath

My fucking sides

Federal Assault Ship?

>I want to take screencaps so I can make a blog post about how racist the alt right, please give me an invite desu, I need the clicks.

The funny thing is daily shoah never really got into Cred Forums even though we shilled hard as fuck for them when they were fresh on the scene. I still shill fash the nation and TDS every other week

No, I like him, just not the "philosophical stuttering."

I think it's a sign of a student of philosophy that needs to come down from mt olympus and learn how to talk w/ mortals again, not a strict indictment.

Haven't listened to it yet
Who's the guest?

Well it is the number 2 show

Im part of worst things than that club house anyway. I still participate in the disqus and still get to listen to TWN, FTN and TDS weekly so I really don't care that much about shitposting a secret forum even though I do feel alienated as a loyal listener.

Fuck you man. For the last 4 moth I listen to DS, FTN, Young Hwites, Rebel Yell and Nationalist Review

>even though we shilled hard as fuck for them

We really didn't.

We shilled for TDS really hard a year ago.

I gave an invite to Rachael Maddow :^)

yup

>Probably, yeah. Though it annoys me a bit as an oldfag that these guys are relatively new on the scene.

^that^

How do you feel about the weekly narrative?

I don't recall that.

Do you post on the forum? I want to check it out, but I don't want to waste an invite if it's just NEETsocs with totenkopf avatars talking about esoteric hitlerism. the previous forum was a no-fun-allowed WN circle jerk

if anyone has an invite to spare, my gmail is in pic

I did as well

People would post the banner and svens songs alot.

The archive got fucked because moot is a piece of shit.

>the previous forum was a no-fun-allowed WN circle jerk

Did it improve? I quit the forum because the userbase seemed to become a VNN subforum.

Hey eisenhorn love your show. You had my sides last Friday on intersectional alt right

I was on today for a little bit.

>userbase seemed to become a VNN subforum.
>implying there's something wrong w/ vnn...

or maybe just vnn back in the day

Doing your research for your big expose before the election, goy?

I meant to say that it was just awkward old people who didn't really seem to be in on the joke.

So basically the only way to get a invite is know another fashy goy personally? I don't want to ask about it on counter signal page

Checked

Yeah

It's a mixed bunch. I couldn't really explain it all.

Sometimes I listen to it. It's one of those podcasts that I listen occasionally such as Darwins Digest, Kultur Kampf and Manifest destiny.
RFS was awesome too bad it closed, I sorta share many opinions with Natt.
I dont really like that canadian podcast, paranormies and 30 minutes in the oven.

>interesting
That's how you can tell it's a liberal.

It's the only word they use in response to differing opinions other than outright hostility.

HOLY FUCK SHE ACTUALLY SAID COOL IT WITH THE ANTISEMETIC REMARKS
KEK

30 minutes in the oven is garbage, terrible fucking idea

When's that? I had to skip over a lot because it was too cringe.

G-Man reporting in. I might reach out to Anglo, maybe rate my commissar will come back on the young Hwytes.

Kek

This bitch again?
Who is she? I remember making a pepe out of her face.

Google image search says that it's Bernie Sanders.

I intend to submit a tales of the redpill but I keep forgetting because of work. I'll try to get one to you guys next week!

WHENWHENWHEN??

Wow, you make pepes?

Maybe she should have interviewed you!

Been on Cred Forums for a few years now. I knew of TRS since the beginning but only started listening a year or so ago.

Near the end
>Do you think we'll get more people to the movement by doing stuff like this?
>Well I don't think anyone will join you if you guys still have all that antisemetic stuff

Feel free to give 5 shekels for soundcloud fees and food too when you have some neet bux to spare.

I missed Bulbasuar.

>doesn't post a link

OP is a faggot that should have his head sawed off with a dull knife.

Queer

IKTF. I tried to get vnnf and A.L. especially to get in on the joke.

Mark Faust, Mishko and the broadcasters were great. They were doing this stuff in 2007.

If any TRS guys are in this thread please replace Ghoul. It takes him an hour to spit out his ideas and the show comes to a stop every time Mike says "let Ghoul finish"

Is it bad that I only started listening to TRS because jahans sperging out about the daily shoah?

Seems extremely coincidental that her only takeaway from the ordeal was "I think you'd get a lot more people onboard if you just let in jews"

Kek most of TRS goys are on Twitter and podcasts are in open access.
I'd like to visit TRS forum because I assume it has less degeneracy. Like recently the Shadefag or whatever he's called was posting hiloli comics: a drawing of little girls doing sexual stuff, supposedly the girl is Hillary in childhood. I told the guy to an hero and he told me that "children are sexy", there are plenty of untermenschen here right now who are ok with lolicon.
I'd like to post on a more pure forum.
Yeah. The new podcast with military guys is good, high energy stuff.

It's just drawings, bro. Who gives a shit.

You should look to the other podcasts, because a lot of them are good for their respective topics. TDS is Cred Forums, the gateway.

No the forum is dominated by complete fucking retards who spam horrible disgusting beyond belief memes about cum and shit

not even joking

Wow. It's fucking nothing.
These guys are massive beta cucks.

I wanna know about the memes

Fuck yourself. Ghoul is awesome.

>I have never been on the forum
Got it.

Knowledge of Esoteric Kekism is barred to you at this time. Enjoy us Sam Hyding you instead.

It's fucked up.
>horrible disgusting beyond belief memes
Like standard fuck party kek?

Never change, Serb-bro shill.

>Real talk it would be hilarious if you were a namefag or tripfag while you're shilling. You're developing a lovable reputation like the eternal Anglo poster or the turkroach who posted dead soldiers. Either way, we all hope you make good money doing this and still love you.

This is just a bukkake where the dicks are all cumming on one another and the chick is dodging it all

Nah that was the old forum before they got rid of The Oven board. Still plenty of shitposting but the mods do a much better job now.

can I get an invite btw?

except I have an account right now faggot

We both know the forum is complete fucking shit

Just started listening to this.
This is just dumb. This is nothing like the Sam Hyde thing.

This just sounds like a teenage girl trying to hang out with the cool guys. This is literally no different from some girl going into some game lobby and trying to get attention from the boys.

mods are assholes who ban you for no reason

They need to have only 2 people on Mic, and a person they are interviewing. A third Mic can be there when no one is being interviewed. I like the show, but it's just unlistenable sometimes.

>you know Socrates?
>that's basically what we do

WE WUZ SOCRATES

Do you only go on the shitposting category??

Except that the conversation is actually interesting

fuck off Aristotle

>They need to have only 2 people on Mic, and a person they are interviewing. A third Mic can be there when no one is being interviewed. I like the show, but it's just unlistenable sometimes.

This bitch keeps getting pinned down but then the bukkake starts and she squirms away

Why? that nigga was autistic as fuck, any time there was a shitlord report, his boner was piercing the speakers.

Plz be my ai gf

the forum is shit, everyone just signals and shitposts 99% of the time

also they're assholes, fuck em, the TRS base is full of cunts, TRS is hosted by cool people, though

really makes me thank

You're talking about Cred Forums user

this is exactly what it is

2.5hrs in and she wont answer any fucking questions its so aggravating

enoch is making it so simple, and yelling her to answer the fuckong question, and she dodges and dodges

>everyone just signals

I'm looking at you big guy.

And he hops and hops

nope, the TRS forum

>the forum is shit, everyone just signals and shitposts 99% of the time

The Dingoes do sure, but we're all aware of The Eternal Aussie problem.

She doesn't care about integrity, just doesn't want to sound stupid.

Good strategy, bad radio.

this

The forum is like a shitty little subculture, honestly, it's so fucking awful. It's nothing like the rest of the alt right.

Fuck I bet she's just gonna pull soundbites of Sven sperging out.

>did I miss anything?
You forgot le homosexual intercourse meeting of average expectations.

i think they should publish their interviews separate from the shoah, i like the shoah cause its mindless like opie and anthony.

What surprised me is how old the TDS crew are.

Signaling and purity spiraling??? What's your username?

This is pretty much how I feel about TRS. I have tried to listen to it many times. I only like the songs. The rest is garbage. I check Cred Forums regularly so anything they talk about is old news.

They actually take the white nationalism thing seriously that's what I don't like about them. I don't care that they defend white interests but they sound like they want to genocide all non-whites. They need to realize a lot of non-whites are on their side on a lot of issues.

I'd recommend Fash the Nation. Jazzhands actually seems to have his shit together.

Europa Report is really fucking rustling tho

i want to talk shit about the shitty forum without being banned

so no name

God bulbasaur is so much better at talking than Ghoul
if only he wasn't so cucked on so many issues

i really like ghoul

Whew, made it to the merchant minute...

You could always listen to fash the nation, but I recommend listening to it at 1.75 speed cause it's dull as fuck.

Found Cred Forums during Trayboon saga. Found TDS in September 2014.

and how bulby, sven and mike are married.

>They need to realize a lot of non-whites are on their side on a lot of issues.

They do realize that. I realize that. I still don't want to live around muds and faggots, even if they do hold some of my views.

They're outliers who are just afraid whitey gonna dun leebs dem. Sorry, not our problem.

>ask her if she thinks being concerned by white people being replaced by other races is racist
>she goes ''umm..define race''
>dude practically yells at her telling how he is not going to let her go down that rabbit hole and allow her to deflect, no changing subject today!
>another guy says that he could sum up what a race is in 2 sentences if it's really needed
>entire conversation derails about 23andme
>she's asking asinine questions like ''uhh do you guys know that people used to move across the continents?''
>they take the bait
>completely derailed for 20 minutes

These people are fucking idiots.
I can't believe I am wasting my time on this shit.

If you're reading this - FUCK YOU. You're dumb. You're literally getting outsmarted by someone who is intentionally trying to sound 16 and dumb. She is smarter than all of you combined and she is playing you like a fiddle. A 3D fiddle.
You're dumb.

Kill yourselves.

As a non white, I get their side. They don't particularly want genocide. They just want to secure a white ethnostate. There's an acknowledgement that it's mostly larping, but it's a relatively tangible goal if whites bred with whites and we secured the borders.

They use fourchan's words and it's cringy desu.

kys

Id hade fug her :DDDDD