What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/IStandWithAhmed/status/775540169042714624
youtube.com/watch?v=sSK9AnXrdKs
youtube.com/watch?v=K48415OeDdg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

link or fagit

he has a few more bombs in jersey

So, he's learned how to put the clock on a bomb?

Nuke time

leaked pics of brand new clock invention

Sounds like a threat

Why is this stupid kid a fucking celebrity now?

mobile.twitter.com/IStandWithAhmed/status/775540169042714624

Wouldn't it be hilarious if he joined ISIS?

This time it's not a clock

4 letter word that starts with J

he's going to come out as trans

mark my words

Cool clock Ahmed, cya in NYC

No, you built a failed bomb you fucking ugly cunt.

I really want to see that little fuck head and his father get waterboarded.

>hi Mrs Goldsteinberg and other judges
>for my latest invention I created this from a few products purchased at Home Depot
>it's calls an Allah coat

Looks like triples confirms it. Ahmed "Not a clock but a Glock" Mohamed

His parents are using him to set up some bullshit charity or foundation to milk this cow as long as possible.

>tfw thinking of him joining ISIS and the MSM desperately trying to link it with Trump, nazi frogs and his teacher

> be me, 9 years old
> refuse to go to school because elementary school is bogus boring bullshit
> convince parents to let me be declared as homeschooled so i can do my own thing
> 11y/o: my parents can no longer assist me with math
> 12: on my own wrote a series of letters to admissions dept to local university asking for an opportunity to take part time classes as a special admit
> 13: full time college student, master simple undergraduate calculus and o-chem, win national essay contest, my essay was on space exploration called "look up"
> 14: first named as contributor on a peer reviewed publication
> 15: cant get into MIT, will senpai ever notice me
> 16: cant get into MIT
> 17: cant get into MIT
> 18: fuck it i'll do grad school somewhere else, fuck my dreams

> be ahmed
> 14: take the plastic housing off a 1970s alarm clock and literally do nothing with it except put it in a pencil case (???)
> The President: wow you're what makes america gr8 come to the white hous
> Cuckerberg: Ahmed, if you ever want to come by Facebook, I'd love to meet you. Keep building.
> MIT Astrophysics: “I just want to say, you are my ideal student,” she said to the beaming teen, extending an invitation to him to visit the university. “A creative, independent thinker like you is the kind of person who should be becoming a physicist.
> Twitter: Hi @IStandWithAhmed, we building things at @twitter too. Would you consider interning with us?
> Google: Hey Ahmed- we're saving a seat for you at this weekend's Google Science Fair...want to come? Bring your clock!
> Box: Ahmed, I know you've been invited to the White House and Facebook. But, we both know you're enterprise software guy at heart.
> HES A GEENUS HE MADE A CLOCK
> he didnt even make a fucking clock or modify it in any way
> the contacts for a digital clock alarm is one of the most common ways to wire an explosive
> retweets Shaun King on twitter

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT REEE REEE REEEEEEEE

Reminder Ahmed didn't do shit, the "clock" was built by his father, a known muslim attention-seeker who illegally tried to run for president in his home country and had already on prior occasions forced his children to be included in his shenanigans.

ALLAHU AKBAR

Weather controlling doomsday machine. You guys know he could do it too right? He knows how to solder processors. He's a fucking genius.

its even worse than that. there was nothing "built", or even modified.

here's how to build ahmeds clock.

youtube.com/watch?v=sSK9AnXrdKs

and then listen to the fagget himself

you know, stuff is really easy to his massive intellect.

youtube.com/watch?v=K48415OeDdg

dont worry he'll get fucking destroyed in first year real analysis or e&m or whatever basic math and physics courses he takes at mit

I fucking hate this kid so much.

That's probably his dad or some other terrorist fucking with retarded Americans

I'm really angry for you bro

That isn't even an clock, wtf seriously? Hur I'll rob on down to Walmart grab a bed clock and a magic marker briefcase. Allah akbar home where I'll take the clock apart, glue the clock onto the briefcase with cum from the family goat. Oh no they didn't like my clock.

yeah dude. i'm going to fucking laugh when he starts the first problem set in Griffith or worse Jackson.

> AS IT TURNS OUT IM MORE INTERESTED IN POLITICAL SCIENCE AND SOCIOLOGY

oh you dont say???

My blood boiled just from reading that. You poor bastard, I would hire you in a sec.

>mfw I'm currently taking a sociology class

>@ IStandWithAhmed
>IStand
>IS

it was only for the PR bro, MIT would never take him in and if they did he would fail like a retard

Beside he is already forgotten

disassemble clock to expose deadly voltage around school children. told by teacher not to plug it in . plug it in get suspended sue for millions. just like 1st american fried chicken trying to destroy our country from within. once again Obama takes anti american stance.