This is literally your average German

This is literally your average German

>politician of the pirate party
>wears terrorist headgear and David star
>rapes and murders fellow kraut (order unknown)
>commits suicide

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3798424/Pirate-Party-politician-Gerwald-Claus-Brunner-dead-Berlin-apartment.html
youtube.com/watch?v=E3-UfPCubsE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3798424/Pirate-Party-politician-Gerwald-Claus-Brunner-dead-Berlin-apartment.html

Bamp

mmm did he say anything bad about hillary clinton in recent days?

Der ewige Schwitzer.

SÄGE

Ahmed please

Check the necklace

People against euthanasia - explain yourselves.

your wish "bergjude" they got what they deserved after jumping on the gibsmedat train

>> pirate party
Even as leftist I find that disgusting

He's a fake Joo and 100% Aryan.

Did he visit Pol

no but /mlp/ probably

He visited Cred Forums

>Pirate parties support civil rights, direct democracy and participation in government, reform of copyright and patent law, free sharing of knowledge (open content), information privacy, transparency, freedom of information, anti-corruption and network neutrality

Shit sounds dank, except for direct democracy ofc

Bernd bist du's?

sounds like a true pirate to me, yar

if something has to be advertised and sold to me as an idea, its probably not to my benefit

i think people have a chance to come back from some illnesses (even if they are diagnosed as terminal), but they disallow themselves the chance because they feel mentally that there is no point

also i dont like the idea of sanctioning murder (even if its "voluntary"). i think if you really wanted to kill yourself you could do it. why make the barrier to death lower?

Imagine if even half of those became reality.

they were your typical Internet mixture of tumblr leftists, fedora tier libertarians, weed enthusiasts, net neutrality activists and /mlp/ furries/ animefags

nice trips

>direct democracy

I beg your pardon

swiss tier direct democracy wouldn't work in Germany

>politician of the pirate party
>average
löl

Why

country too big
society not homogenous enough

>Schwitz
>homogenous

they speak four different languages

that's it

what does size and homogeneity do that makes direct democracy more or less possible?

Still one more than you: Arabic, Turkish and Daitsch

The mountain jew is at it again.

No they actually speak 6 languages.
You forgot about Hebrew an Yiddish.

mountain jews speaking mountain hebrew
seems about right
youtube.com/watch?v=E3-UfPCubsE

Are you fucking retarded.
He wore a palestinian bandana and a david star; the jewish council of berlin hated him for that.
He was prob killed by powerful people/jews, now that his party isn't as influential anymore. Framed , smells

idk about yiddish. it's just a kike-afied version of german. It's creole german, except these people actually SELF-segregated.