Rightwing Death Squad

Cred Forums, I never liked the idea of being a sitting duck.

My country was attacked yesterday by Islamic Terrorists trying to kill me, my family, and my neighbors.

My government has denied the full measure of these attacks and is closing its eyes to any prevention of further attacks.

Clearly, no one will protect me but me alone.

Is it time to take justice into my own hands? Is it time i volunteer my life in defense of others and in defense of my pride?

How long should i sit hear before i decide to slaughter every Muslim i see?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ofwLg1vp4y0
youtube.com/watch?v=oG537-jwKl4
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>see article on news about the american knights
>search online
>website states that they are white supremacists

>tfw not white

what do?
that was a real disappointment to be honest. I mean, even look at your picture - there is a black guy there. We should have moved past race by now.

A nigger is different from a black guy.

I just pick any pic i found, you apathetic freak

Go home.
It doesn't matter where your mother shit you out.

>apathetic freak
>ad hominem

exactly why Cred Forums will never win, you should be recruiting you fuckwit, but instead you're driving others away

Another apathetic piece of shit

Another mealy mouthed faggot with thin skin

Who stopped the mall stabber?
A good guy with a gun.

Just bring your gun with you, if some retard starts allah ackbarring then pop him in the head.

Thankfully Northern Ireland has many.

What about a bomb? How do i stop that? How do i stop muslims attacking my family when im not around?

ebin

Bra start building up a network of trusted people, slowly I believe that you can take matters in your hand.

Don't attack until you know you can win !

DO NOT do anything like that. It will only hurt us. Wait for the right time, if you do it to early you will hurt the movement.

I have friends that want to go right now to the mosque and liberate muzzies from their ignorance. But, some want to wait. Wait for what? Wait for the bombs to be on their own street?

This

Thats what im asking!!!!

Finally!!!

What is the right time? Should i wait till i am directly affected? Should i wait till i take a bullet?

Yes. Because if you attack now you will be in the wrong and the media will destroy us. You will hurt the movement nationally because you didn't see the bigger picture.

I see a bigger picture right now. I see weakling americans that talk about a right time and do FUCKING NOTHING!!!

The right time is when victory is a possibility, or death is incoming. If Trump begins to do what we hope he does, we fall in line. If Hillary wins and begins to take our rights away, we organize and fight back. During those moments is the right time. Organization is key, other wise you're nothing but a lone wolf terroist in the eyes of the common man.

Everypne knows the fucking media lies!!

What the fuck should i care about the media? Why the fuck do you care about the media? You lay down and fucking take it in the ass!

All you really need is a sledgehammer and some firearms.

So, you say one should wait till january?

Maybe... As it is, im ready to start killing today

I got two neighbor muzzies with kids i want to visit.. Ya know, welcome them. Just takes a few minutes.

January

>Right wing death squads can be multiracial

This is the part where you realize your options really were just the lefts degeneracy or eradication.

Take lessons from the masters.

Have to be a sovereign citizen. We are cultureless.

If you want to do something rational, stock up on military training, fighting technique, guns, and ammo.

Until the race war breaks out, there is nothing a civilian can do.

You could enlist, and then die in Syria from an Obama-cleared drone strike.

Or you could prepare, and be the silent force that protects the good people when the time has come.

Only if you come free Europe after

You live next to some of the largest weapons manufacturer's in the world. Maybe get off the the internet?

youtube.com/watch?v=ofwLg1vp4y0

Just start stockpiling guns. What you can't purchase, manufacture. That's what the Muslims are doing. Why do we need to save the continent again, for the third time?

Or enlist in the National Guard, train and prepare for a domestic happening in all likelihood, and pray Hillary doesn't start WW3 with Russia.

Yes it is OP.

Arm yourself and begin planning offensive and defensive strategies of war. Choose your friends from this point on wisely, and elaborate a plan together with them. War in the states is coming and if we have fun and dont hold back our ancestors will read about us for a thousand years

op I've seriously been thinking along the same lines as you lately

Read up about the UDA and UVF.

Regional and historical relevance is important, immigration history especially. Every area of this nation has a predominant ancestory in their region, be it slave, work migrant or family. To keep these communties together, this needs to be considered. Feel like it's never talked about. Race is one thing, but if you're living next to eastern europe blood/vs western in america that would also be undesirable. This is more important then 'friendship'.

obigated
youtube.com/watch?v=oG537-jwKl4

You´ll just give the lefties propaganda ammo if you do that, aswell as hurt your credibility. Just as support for the right increases with each islamic terror attack, so will support for the left if muslims themselves are attacked.
>Lmao swedecuck defending muslims
It´s basic psychology, you´ll just hurt our ideology´s reputation to the public who will then flock to Hilldog´s camp as she tries to be as "accepting" as possible. It´s no doubt that ordinary people starts seeing the faults in in muslims after all these attacks, so they´re no doubt going to look at you the same way after that. Just gather enough support for the right, then kick them out and let them starve or whatever when Trump wins. Can´t combat fire with fire.

Is the OP even here?

Hold on until the election is passed.
If Hillary wins, go nuts.