Why are liberals so racist?

Why are liberals so racist?

Funny how you can tell someone is dumb and vain just by the way they look.

Would fugg/10 but you can tell she's not the brightest.

>yea why are liberals so racist with wanting to help the poor and blacks are usually more poor than whites, that's so racist

>also why are blacks so violent and dumb. We should kill them all, race war now! Those liberals need to die too because theyre so racist!

>Cred Forums is a board of peace

>Cred Forums is a board of peace
Truth.
Death to all who disagree.

you can tell because she's a nigger

>cherrypicking niggers

sauce me up froggo

I am going to create a new race called caramel here me out I will bang so many top of the line black chicks and they will only produce children with my unique Central European admixture these children will have caramel skin and some even blue eyes

Sauce on a nigger? Kill yourself

Abhorrent.jpeg

Why do liberals think that minorities must vote Dem? Why can't they think for themselves? Do they think they own their votes? Why does Obama think it's a personal insult if his fellow African-Americans don't vote for Hillary?

Liberals are quite the prejudiced bunch

>Liberals are ALTRUISTIC
>We want to help the less fortunate by keeping them on the dole in exchange for entire generations of votes
>It's not economic slavery
>Shitlord

lol.

stay mad white boy.

>Gibs
>Helping the poor

Pick one and only one.

Something working and the intent behind it is not the same user

>tfw no dumb chubby mixed girl to be my slampiggy

most are cultural marxists and therefore believe that there is always oppressed and oppressors.

Therefore they say all whites are the cause of all other races problems and to keep this logic consistent in their heads they must accept that whites are superior and all others are weaker.

Google the soft bigotry of low expectations.

I want to bite that ass i'm not sure why.

God I want to fuck a niggeress in the ass and pull her hair so bad and call her a stupid fucking nigger while I do it

I prefer them "quadroon and bleached"

bleached is truly superior

>Why are liberals so racist?
Shut up, you fucking WHITE MALE.

It's because they don't think their racism is racism nor their sexism is sexism.

P L A N T A T I O N P O L I T I C S