Jehovah

What does the Christian God want from humans?

Obedience.
Or else.

What about faith?

Also, how does one get saved?

'Faith' in itself is meaningless. It gains value in actions according with it.
Saved from what?

Jehovah or Yahweh is a demon, the demiurge.

Saved from sin. A life of missing the mark, and entrance to the coming kingdom.

Obediance, Love.

John 3:18King James Version (KJV)

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Romans 10:9King James Version (KJV)

9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Mark 16:16King James Version (KJV)

16 He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned.

Nothing. God does not need or want. What is given is a gift and we can choose to accept it if we wish.

Wow user. That's some edgy stuff there. But it's cool because despite what you say, he'll still always love you.

It seems to be a pretty popular belief these days unfortunately.

god wills that all men be saved

he could just think a thought and make it happen, but that would be depriving us of freewill and our likeness to the father.

There's only so much we can do. Keep up the faith user.

Sad that God won't get His wish.
You too. I wish we could do more but people close their eyes and ears when they want to.

Probably Entertainment, In addition to other shit.
Humans are hilarious.

>want to convert, spiritually inclined
>do reading
>get to the part where they discuss the holy trinity
>Scipture stating you should worship no one else but him
>"lol also my son too who is also me"

Polytheism is a sin.
False idols are a sin.
Determinism is a sin.

I haven't has anyone convince me otherwise without sounding crazy or backpedaling on faith.

>not believing in the white man's jesus
degenerate moloch posting negro

money, that is why your tithe to the church is so important.

Genesis. Elohim, a plural of 3 which created the heavens and the earth.

Abram/Abraham met 3 figures.

Joshua met Christ in the book of Joshua.

Angel of the Lord, Holy Spirit.

There are countless examples in the OT of the trinity.

What does the Easter Bunny?

your mother.

Jehovah witnesses agree with you

I believe in the existence of a god.
I would never denounce that, atheism is the destruction of all mankind.
I also see Jesus christ as a prophet, but he's also considered the first "egoist" acting on what he thought was right. He wasn't a bad person and I look up to him with recognition.

But there is only one God.

these 3 are one, smartass

a starship

Linguistic Gymanstics.

Jesus may very well have died for my sins, hes seen as a savior, sure.

But there is only one god I pray to, if my words offend you I'm sorry, but this is what I feel is right.

So God wants us to be saved and we are saved by being baptized and believing in Jesus's ransom sacrifice for Adam's disobedience.

Do I have that straight?

Faith first and foremost

After that, following his law and commandments

What do you think of the jehovah's witnesses?

Faith saves you from hell. It saves you from the Eternal consequnce of sin, not sin itself.

There are old appearances of jesus in the old testament

its just ridiculous for you to think that somebody as powerful as the almighty can't also be 3 different people yet still be one god.

you are right but I think many modern christians have a misunderstanding about grace and what it means. think about when somebody says a dancer is moving gracefully, it means perfect. grace is that which perfects your nature.

>any choice you make god knows the outcome
>However you are free to choose between different paths
>But god already knew what you would choose before even creating the heavens and earth
>but you still have freewill
>Even though you can't do anything god didn't already know you would
>Because freewill

Religion is very fickle, society establishes doctrines to keep checks and balances in the hands of the people. I personally think Jehova's witnesses are no different than muslims.

I have no i'll feelings toward islam, I do think the religion is in the wrong hands, that of traditionalist fascism. Look up iran in the 60's-70's and you'll see what I'm taking about.

That said their scripture is different, but their purpose is that of lifestyle quintessence with only 2 similarities.

-Polytheism is a sin
-False idols are a sin

I would'nt follow either though.

I believe jesus existed.

I believe god can be in multiple people, but I wouldnt worship those he touches, I worship god, I pray for all his children, but I only pray for one god.

Ergo it is ok to sin as long as you have faith

PROTNIGGER LOGIC

Why doesn't anyone concert to Islam

I am byxantiim

PROTESTANT theolofy 101

bible logic

Oh and also God will punish you for sinning, he might even kill you if you refuse to change your ways. still going to heaven though.

Christian cannibalism

Grace and mercy are two sides of the same coin.

THIS IS WHAT PROTNIGGERS BELIEVE

i dont give a fuck about luther or his heathen church

he is basically a catholic-light

Your logic God treata men as mere pippets

God chooses who he saves not man

ALLAH is not like this for man have choice to make

PROTESTANT theolofy 101

catholic satanic doctrine

PROTNIGGER THE PUPPET

I'm not a protestant, I'm a baptist

CATJOLIC CONFIRMES FOR DIEST CJEISTIAN

In chapter 12 of Book I, St. Clement writes:

He Himself formed man of the dust, and regenerated him by water; and made him grow by his Spirit; and trained him by His word to adoption and salvation, directing him by sacred precepts; in order that, transforming earth-born man into a holy and heavenly being by His advent, He might fulfil to the utmost that divine utterance, “Let Us make man in Our own image and likeness.” (Genesis 1:26) And, in truth, Christ became the perfect realization of what God spoke; and the rest of humanity is conceived as being created merely in His image. (Paedagogus, Bk I, Chapter 12)

In the next chapter he writes:

the transparent Word, by whom the flesh, regenerated by water, becomes precious. (Paedagogus, Chapter 13)

St. Clement teaches that in baptism we are cleansed, i.e. completely purified from our sins.

It ought to be known, then, that those who fall into sin after baptism are those who are subjected to discipline; for the deeds done before [baptism] are remitted, and those done after are purged. (Stromata, IV.24)

>God does not need or want.
Then why does the good book say you'll burn forever if you don't get on your knees and worship him?

34 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn

“‘a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
36 a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’
37 “Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it.

>God chooses who he saves not man
Absolutely not, are you even reading what I'm saying? Believing on Jesus Christ and relying solely on him and his sacrifice for salvation is a choice, a choice barely anyone takes. Most so called Christians believe in works-based salvation and are thus going to hell. It's an active choice you have to make to believe in Jesus Christ of the bible.

god is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh

Irenaeus against Baptist shit

I'm not a lutheran, I'm not reformed, I'm a bible believing baptist

>Polytheism is a sin.
>False idols are a sin.
>Determinism is a sin.
>Monotheism is worse than all combined.
You forgot one.

False

That is not sola Fide which demands you have no choice

God moves you to him and you cannot do anything

Biblr against sola scriputa

Why are you telling me this? I don't give a fuck about what some catholicuck wrote. I believe the words of the bible, not some crazy doctrine made up by some satanic church

Baptism doesn't save you, faith does.

PAUL against sola fidie

To co-opt Rome, and to ensure a place for jews within Europe.

Everything beyond that was not intended nor foreseen.

CATHOLIC CONFIRMED FOR FIRST CHRISTIANS

BAPSHITS BTFO

PROTNIGGER ASSMAD AT HISTORY

WHY TJEY DO THIS

how is he against it?

Why he say this?

that is faith alone you fucktard, and it means you do have a choice

BAPTISTS DONT OFFER EUCHARIST AS SACRIFICE DUMBASS

that's not the bible you devil

No retard

The definition DEMANDS PASSIVE FAITH

That means you are doing nothing

Only god

Eat shit

you are just shitposting at this point,not even presenting a coherent argument. Fuck you

PROTNIGGERS CONFIRMED FOR IGNORING BIBLICAL SCHOLAESHIP

PRTOSJIR BTFO

YOU HEAR THE WORD OF GOD, AND YOU DECIDE IF IT'S TRUE OR NOT

YOU DECIDE IF YOU WANT TO BECOME A CHRISTIAN OR NOT

ENJOY HELL YOU FALSE PROPHET

THOSE WHO HAVE FAITH WILL GO TO HEAVEN NONMATTER WHAT THEY DO

PAUL REFUSES THIS AND SEMANDS TPU HOLS ON TO THEN FEEESOM

That is not sola Fide

Sola die is God makes you believe in him with force and you are passivr

PROTESTANT BTFO

Malaysia please
"Give back to Caesar what is Caesar's and to God what is God's"

You're corrupting a sound argument, you sound like a devil's advocate. Pray.

that word isn't even mentioned, you are retarded

ever improving entertainment, and applause all in one. God is a neet

BIBLE BTFO SOLA FIDE

>22 post by this ID
What did he mean by this?

of course I ignore that bullshit

I believe the bible, not some made up bullshit by some pseudo-intellectual retard false prophet

>PAUL REFUSES THIS AND SEMANDS TPU HOLS ON TO THEN FEEESOM
how fucking mad are you

THAT IS THENCONTEXT DIPSHIT

That is not sola fide. You literally have no idea what youre talking about. Google sola fide you dumb fuck.

PROTNIGGER BTFO BY SCHOLARSHIP

COGNITICE DISSONANXE

How many times have you read the bible?

Pedo cult

YOU FUCKTURD THAT IS SOLA FIDE
MORON

How the fuck am i supposed to know that? you fucking sperglord

PROTNIGGER BTFO

CATHOLIKEK SCHOLARS BTFO BY THE BIBLE

BUT THEY DONT GIVE A FUCK BECAUSE THEY DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE BIBLE

PROTNIGGER XONFIRMES FOR LAZY AND IGNORAMUS

PROTNIGGER IGNORES BIBLE CONTEXT AND SCHOLAESHIP

ONLY HIS EGO MATTERS

PROTNIGGERS IS SOLA EGO

>Sola fide (Latin: by faith alone), also known as justification by faith alone, is a Christian theological doctrine that distinguishes most Protestant denominations from the Catholic Church, the Eastern Orthodox Church, and some parts of the Restoration Movement.

>The doctrine of sola fide asserts God's pardon for guilty sinners is granted to and received through faith alone, excluding all "works".

PROTNIGGERS HATE BIBLE SO MUCH

THEY IGNORE CONTEXT

SOLA EGO

Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:

Where is your freewill you dumb niggers?

The doctrine of sola fide asserts God's pardon for guilty sinners is granted to and received through faith alone, excluding all "works". All mankind, it is asserted, is fallen and sinful, under the curse of God, and incapable of saving itself from God's wrath and curse. But God, on the basis of the life, death, and resurrection of his Son, Jesus Christ alone (solus Christus), grants sinners judicial pardon, or justification, which is received solely through faith. Faith is seen as passive, merely receiving Christ and all his benefits, among which benefits are the active and passive righteousness of Jesus Christ. Christ's righteousness, according to th

Isaiah 14:24
The LORD of hosts has sworn saying, "Surely, just as I have intended so it has happened, and just as I have planned so it will stand,

PROTNIGGERS IGNORING HIS OWN SOURCR

CONFIRMED SOLA EGO

THERE IS ONLY ONE SOLA PROTNIGGERS FOLLOW

SOLA EGO

thats what i said you dumb fuck

you stated the opposite

im done here

you are literally fucking retarded

FAITH IS NOT A CHOICE

ITS RECEIVING WHAT CHEIST DID

WHICH IS PASSIVE

NO FREE WILL HERE DIPSHIT

Isaiah 48:3
"I declared the former things long ago And they went forth from My mouth, and I proclaimed them. Suddenly I acted, and they came to pass.

Predestination confirmed, eat shit religious peons

PROTNIGGER BTFO HARD

SOLA EGO FOR PROTTIE SCUM

Here is another gem for you. Isaiah 57:15

PUPPET CONFIRMED.

GOD DID 911

thank you for your opinion, Mr reformed protonigger

SOLA EGO

PROTNIGGER CANT EVEN READ HIS OWN SOURCE

BTFO

SOLA EGO

PROTNIGGER GOING SOLA EGO

btfo

Where is your long suffering and patience?

I guess you never ever read the writings of Peter.

Psalm 33:11
The counsel of the LORD stands forever, The plans of His heart from generation to generation.

Proverbs 19:21
Many plans are in a man's heart, But the counsel of the LORD will stand.

>Believing freewill

Lord help them

Allah is Teh onentrue god

I AM A PUPPET WHATEVER I DO
IS
GOD PLAN FOR
SOMRTJING

you mean pre or post paganism?

IRENARUS HERETIC

Both

At least type straight.

Isaiah 45 7
I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

Gotta love isaish

then why bother at all.

>why ya all niggers standin round with yo dicks out? Ya look like faggits

GOD IS A COWARD HE BLAMES PUPPETS FOR WHAT
HE INTENTIONALLY CONTROLLED THEM TO DO

I love you

GOD IS IRRESPONSIBLE

NO RESPONSIBILITY

This is what man says, this isn't what the BIBLE says

Eat a dick mental dwarf

Blasphemy.

CLEMENT HERETIC

GOD IS A PUPPETTER

FACT

CALVINSHITS BTFO

GOD DECEIVES

HE MADE
MAN AND GIVE THEM
IMPRESSION OF SELF DETERMINATION

BUT THEY HAVE NONE

so do i,
but basically we're him trolling himself in an act of not being him.

books r written by man so err

actually he's right

Are you drunk?

CALVINIST BTFO

Let us kiss like the french do

No homo

>Saved from what?
From what he's gonna do to you if you don't obey.

Your deceotful god

None will worsjip but retardation

>Books written by man

So why would you believe in the Bible shit for brains?

>durr

How did you know it was divinely inspires

Honest question, can I still be baptised even though I'm almost 20?

My brother was baptised as a child, but my parents fell from faith before I was born...

I'm faithful to Christ but I have not been cleansed in His eyes.

Can I be redeemed at my older age?

inb4 internet police throw u from the roof

never said i did,
believe in god, not in religions.

Kiss kiss baby

Woops, sorry then.

2 Kings 19:25
'Have you not heard? Long ago I did it; From ancient times I planned it. Now I have brought it to pass, That you should turn fortified cities into ruinous heaps.

Actually its best to be baptized later in life. Just understand you must believe in God and turn away from sinful activities before you get baptized.

A child is innoccent as far as the Bible is concerned. Example being King David knowing he would meet his baby child in heaven.

The moment we have knowledge we have sinned against God. We need to be baptized in the names of the trinity with understanding. What degree of understanding? I don't know for sure but I do know you must believe that Christ raised and died for your sins and that is why you are getting baptized.

Ultimately. Pray and ask Christ to prick you in the heart if you need to get baptized. You will feel it if you need to.

My wife was baptized at 55. God doesn't wish for anyone to die and not receive eternal life.

If you feel called to get baptized. DONT WAIT.

Reminder that as long as there is someone, anyone, believing the Demiurge lies, he will keep ruling and giving kikes the power to do so

YHWH worshippers are cucking themselves alongside everyone else

Also if you have troubles with faith. Read the Bible or listen to it. Whichever you prefer. Ask Christ the High Priest of us all to teach you and help you in your unfaith. He is faithful and always willing to help us come closer to Him.

You're both full of shit.
God created you knowing you would sin. If you burn forever its just the plan he has for you. Try reading the Bible without your pastor holding your hand.

that's it basically the whole thing is a paradox,
he does all.

Isaiah 45:7
The One forming light and creating darkness, Causing well-being and creating calamity; I am the LORD who does all these.

thank you, friend. I've been feeling the pull recently and just am not sure how to go about addressing it.

The Lord Bless and Keep you

God gave us freewill. We can either choose to walk in the light he provides and receive eternal life or not.

That doesn't mean its possible for us to overthrow God or truly rebel against Him. Because he is outside time and knows all things.

Its not that hard to imagine that God created beings after himself which were not puppets but had the ability to make their own choices, even if they were poor choices and God being just still has to make a judgement based on those choices. The extraordinary thing is that God provided a way out of his own judgement. He really had no need to. He doesn't have to justify himself to anyone. Yet he still sent his ownly begotten son to die for us and to fulfill all the laws.

Thanks and God bless you too. Be a zealot about studying the Bible. Don't let others be a stumbling block to you.

Thanks for giving me the gift of eternal suffering, God! Really appreciate it.

I'm convinced that the only difference between good and evil, is that evil is a slightly longer path to good. Basically, every person has been given a gift, which is this: you can drastically alter reality at any time. If you are a satanist, you believe you need all sorts of steps to do this, which is fine as long as you eventually realise that you can drastically alter reality at any time
(hell is when you never realise that this is your power). The Christian God, or whatever, says you can drastically alter reality with Jesus. It pisses people off when you don't use the word Jesus, or Mohammed, or something else, but the whole fucking point is to realise you can drastically alter reality at any time. There are a few conditions: you can't hurt anyone. If you attack you'll be attacked, but if you are kind, you will be given multiples of kindness in return. You can find the same truth from gnosticism, or hinduism. Other paths just take a little longer. The point is, you can have peace whenever you want, as long as you transfer peace to other people. The words don't actually matter, nor do the bodies, just that you transfer peace to others (calling someone faggot, in a kind way is still kindness, calling them faggot because you want to hurt them is cruel). I'm saying this anonymously, because I truly believe I would be killed for saying it publicly.

Pope Francis child.