Who else can't wait to start writing 'Nigger' and 'White Guilt' on the new 20 dollar bills?

Who else can't wait to start writing 'Nigger' and 'White Guilt' on the new 20 dollar bills?

+1

People are gonna start burning their money because it offends them too much.

Damn great idea

Harriet tubman pictures will be used to pay strippers.
>Some will be black.
Will put things on the bills like " All the womens empowerment in the world, and still the most valuable thing about you is your pussy."

>go to ATM
>withdraw $1000 in 20s
>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>deposit

Sick slide thread faggot

(You) just earned 5ยข

LMAO this would be too awesome

THANKS OBAMMY

Its amazing the level at which 'diversity' is being forced down our throats.

We're actually at a point where someone in the government was like.. 'well, we've tried forcing niggers everywhere.. what now? How about money!'

Why should we wait?

>slide thread
>making US currency look like something that would be used to buy things on the planet of the apes

did Popeyes close early today or something Jerome?

What will you do when they link the deposit to your bank account?

A Republican activist had replaced a Democrat President on one of our dollar bills. I see no problem here.

>in b4 Harambe shopped

the people doing this all live in the north east and ESPECIALLY new england

we should just let them join canada

Wow. Just fucking wow.

Every fucking day I have to wake up to constant and persistent fucking racist spam all over the site from piece of shit racists for weeks now.

I cannot believe my fucking eyes, what the fuck is this place? Are you all being fucking ironic?

I seriously hope you assholes are being ironic because 95% of the posts I'm seeing here are blatant hate crimes. I've logged all of your IDs and am putting together a report for the police.

I'm shaking with fear and anger, I cannot believe this place is allowed to even exist. I hope you all burn in fucking hell.

lmfao. Calm down nigger lover. Just because your sister married Jamal and now they have shitskin babies, doesn't mean you should act like a bitch.

That is the closest a nigger will ever get to a savings account.

They can't prove who wrote it originally. I have cash going in and out of my wallet everyday. Who's to say where the "Nigger" came from.

Great, the $20 dollar is now gonna be 3/5th of what it's worth.

>being this triggered
Jackson was a shit president anyway.

SHIEEEEEET

t. Ahmed

>oh look, it's this joke again!

Spicy pasta

imma be rollin' in blackstacks nigga

Who is this? Nelson Mandela?

>implying 200 faggots writing niggers on the dollards will have any fucking repercussion and consequence

Stay fucking embarassing Cred Forums

Dont deposit them all at once

Critically underrated

Plus repeating digits

>no Democrats on any bills
>no Democrats on any major monuments

Are they even trying?

Nigger here. Go to another website. You are to blame because you're subjecting yourself to this "torture".

If they're going to do it they better do this one.

whoa there Chief, don't you have some Listerine to swig instead of shitposting on Cred Forums?

Harriet Tubman

As if niggers will ever see $20 bills.

>should have made it the $1 bill fuckos

lmao

They are putting in on 20s because thats the common currency of ATMs. SJW blitz on the American cash economy

I plan on making the collar into a noose

Is this real? are they really going to make nigger bucks?

Yes, they are only worth $12 though

See if CTR will let you file for workman's comp.

Now instead of "dubs" do we call them "tubs?" And instead of "greenbacks" can we call them "silverbacks?"

Are you saying that there's more cents in women than in men?

Because I'm presuming that this picture was made by a man, and it doesn't make much sense.

God damn it I forgot about this
This is what we get for letting fucking women vote
>BUT BUT BUT ANDREW JACKSON WAS A MEAN MAN AND WE NEED OUR WIMMENZ REPRESENTED
Stupid cunts. This country wouldn't be half as great as it is today without Jackson.

Hahahahaha BLACKED BY AUNT JEMIAMAH HAHAHAHA Americans are SUBHUMAN

So you intend to deposit 50 bank notes with nigger written on them and your excuse is "it wasn't me lol"?

.At least we dont have this problem shill

Tubman=Thug Lyfe

If you are shaking with fear and anger, why do you come here?

Are you crying real tears too?

My sides!!

Im ok with a gun toting republican replacing a platation owner.

I think they were joking I could be wrong.

I'd say this can't be real, but bankers are faggots.
>Francuckistan
You're a dumb nigger.

the monkey got a rifle,
we have a problem.

Underrated af

>$20 bill

I think you mean $12 bill, OP.

Given that defacing federal bank notes is a felonious offence, you probably don't want to do so in a way that can be easily traced back to you.

Why not just put her on the fucking food stamps so niggers can pretend they have done anything besides demand free stuff for the last 140 years

LOL

Genius desu

Reminder: US is literally a country ran by its people. If the majority of us (50% + 1) wants something, the government must provide. If majority of us want someone dead, that person will be dead no matter what. If the government says "no" to the majority, then the majority can overthrow the government. Enough of gov't 101, what I'm saying is that we can literally have a vote to repeal this 20 dollar bill.

underrated historical reference

Enjoy your stay at camp FEMA

That just isn't the case, idealist.

Why not use Obama?

dude, jackson was a fucking democrat. fuck jackson. at least harriet fucking tubman wasn't a fucking democrat. but muh white skin! I'll take a Trump-votin nigger over a democuck anglo every fucking day of the weak, and this bitch would love trump, or we'd kick her out too.

We are talking about america here, not an ancient greek city state.

Haha. I forgott about this.

>America. Cuckcapitol of the world.

That is going to be some world respected currency right there.

The US dollar will collapse and these will only be in circulation for about a week

fuck you, i don't know where your backwater country is, but it's fucking small and it's got a little bitch military, without the USA cradling you under her tender wing you'd be working state farms like the fucking NoKos. or maybe the muslims would have converted you. or have they already? So many places more cucked than the USA, watch your damn mouth.

I can't wait to draw ape hair on her face and a noose around her neck

7/10

Why is Harambe on my money?

no

Nigger wearing a kimono on the new 20$ bill, America has finally gone full retard.