Redpill me on George Zimmerman

I know he was attacked and proven innocent. I don't know specific details of the case though

>attacked by dindu
>defends himself with gun
>RIP trayvon fallen angel

Not proven innocent, just found not guilty. These terms are very important.

He's an honorary aryan

The ZimZam cannot be flimflammed

Sees trayvon loitering, they lock eyes, tray runs, zim goes after him, T goes south at the intersection, Z loses sight of him and waits for cops to show up, Tray hides and keeps talking to Jabba on phone, minute or so later he walks to Z to confront him, Z asks what T is doing, T sucker punches him and gets on top of him, they fight and Z calls for help, John Good goes to respond, J sees Tray beating him and goes back inside to call police, Tray and Z fight over the gun, Z gets one shot off killing T almost immediately, ching Chong neighbor walks out, asks Zimmerman what size bullet he used and takes pictures of his head wounds

>redpill me on something i can easily google

How bout you fuck off and get banned instead

>shot an unarmed child
is a faggot piece of shit desu
could have easily beat the shit out of him or used his gun to scare him off

>I know he was attacked and proven innocent.

Does anything else matter though?

>let your head get bashed against the ground to death

No fact, only opinion.

Black man attacked him, he defended himself.
Found innocent in court because self defense
Still life ruined because muh racism, no employer is willing to hire him
Started to take advantage of his bad persona on the internet to survive.
Hitted his wife some time ago
Sold the weapon he used to defend himself against king didndu

That's pretty much it.

He shot an unarmed black kid in cold blood, but in Florida you can legally shoot someone for pretty much anything, so there was nothing he could be convicted of. The DA's didn't even want to charge him, but they went ahead with a trial anyway for political reasons.

Before the event, he was hispanic. After the event, he was found white by the african american community.

>when her dome game strong af

Notice how it says the cops tell him not to but he does it anyway

Still gets away scot free

the ultimate proof that : "latin americans get along with niggers". No, they hate niggers even more than whites do, if it were up to them they'd wipe them out overnight.

>Notice how it says the cops tell him not to but he does it anyway

stop lying.

if I am raking the leaves in my yard and help by raking some of yours and you say "oh sweetheart you don't have to do that" but I do it anyway you would probably invite me in for a cool drink and you would take your clothes off and we would have sex.

wait, you are a girl aren't you.

We should devalue all the currency by putting niggers on it.

Zimmerman event summed up in a fun starwars thread, probably the explanation you'll get

Then hero of Cred Forums. A liberal tearmaker is what zimmerman is. Do you have that greentext when zimmerman is on the train?

Don't know if bait or not but the kid was trained in MMA

>guy bangs your head on the floor you are scared you might die
>shoot him
>THE CHILD WAS UNARMED
>UN
>ARMED
>HE HAD NO WEAPON EVERYBODY KNOWS YOU CAN'T HURT ANYONE WITHOUT A WEAPON.

>Why are cannadians so bad at shitposting and hockey?

>Muhkfc the Hutt
still gets me

>>shot an unarmed child
top kek media chose to only show only pictures of 12 year old Trayvon riding a pony, ignoring the fact that in actuality Trayvon was 6ft+ tall and towered over short chubby Zimmerman

>Not proven innocent, just found not guilty. These terms are very important.
Everyone is innocent until proved guilty.

So he is innocent.

Hillary wasn't even found not guilty, she didn't spend one minute in an actual trial.

What does that mean?

>asks what size bullet
Kek fucking based