Newest poll has hillary at +5

Newest poll has hillary at +5.
Even after her worst week in politics she is still ahead of Trump.
Trump literally can't win at this point.
>inb4 MUH DEBATES
Trump's performance at the presidential forum was laughably bad, the debates will be no different.

Other urls found in this thread:

thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/19/money-laundering-david-brock/
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/09/20/upshot/the-error-the-polling-world-rarely-talks-about.html
ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/6113109/
youtube.com/watch?v=eKTsNBD5hJQ
youtu.be/iI8tuwAjh5o
hillaryclinton.com/calls/
donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform
lmgtfy.com/?q=where is Libya
youtube.com/watch?v=njczesGlXaQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Mmw-zH8QXSo
gallup.com/poll/188096/democratic-republican-identification-near-historical-lows.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because, the hate trump.
If Lambright had publicity, Hillary would be finished.

Wayne Lambright has been observed to have periods of fervent homosexual activity including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms.

>*shits pantsuit*
>*faints*

You mean that survey monkey poll that was an advertisement for their product and in no way a scientific poll?

ONLY POLLS I LIKE ARE REAL

>I don't know how polling works.

Hillary supporters aren't the ones claiming they are rigged every time Trump's autism flairs up.

Jesus you're retarded.
Just fuck off.

Rated C- on FiveThirtyEight

>nbc "poll"

Was it one of these companies?

Just cuck my life into a billion pieces senpai.

>trump is bad at debates
>goes from 5% to 50% in the polls and win the nom

>sick hillary is good at debates
>i agree with you bernie
>rigs primary
>barely wins

Nope

>tfw I thought he would actually pull through
>tfw well over 50% of Americans will vote for a criminal globalist cuck

Well it was a good run. We can still have fun up until 8th.

She treated Bernie with the kids glove, she did not want to alienate his supporters. She won't do the same for trump.

>a traitorous corpse is winning

this is america for you

This is some leaf tier shitposting.

You should update this

it's sad that this is the extent of hillary's "support"

old ppl should get off 4chin just keeping it real btw this is a millennial forum for anime

Watch her against Obama in south Carolina. Watch the forum they just did together.

When pressed she squirms and resorts to talking points. Her body language is horrible and she's incapable of thinking on the fly. And she's going to out-shitpost Trump? Laughable.

Debates are about having memorable moments and appearing human.

She's incapable of both.

Congrats on your bait thread.

>Even after her worst week in politics she is still ahead of Trump.

>Implying she doesn't have more bad weeks ahead of her

Actually, they don't claim anything. They just ignore it and keep shitposting

newest poll has her beating trump something like 10% with seniors in FL
even though every other polls has him ahead about 10% with the same group

polls are fucked.

This is the fifth time this week you have posted the same thing

S A G E
A S A G E
G A
E G
E

It's pretty much smooth sailing from here onward. Obama will handle much of the campaigning at this point.
Watch when Trump tanks after the debates, they'll be multiple threads about rigged polls.
Seniors in Florida act much different than seniors in other states.

>implying
It's tuesday and I definitely didn't post this yesterday.

Trump is getting his ducks in a row to attempt a coup after he loses the election. You saw it here first.

>survey monkey

reddit username shitposts just the same, must be how they get paid

>Survey monkey
>Online poll

It really shouldn't be allowed, if it was 5+ Trump they would have thrown it away for not being accurate

Monmouth new poll today has Clinton up +5 in Florida

They're rated A+

Trump has no path without Florida.

You're retarded, it's an NBC poll that had her up by 8 a couple weeks ago...she is still at or near lows with NBC polling

>Online poll that hides its methodology behind an app wall.
> still only 1 point improvement from last poll by same firm.
>Trump has nearly 7 point national lead according to daily tracker
>Trump flipping blue states that obama won.

Unless the 200 supporters she has vote 200000 times each in every swingstate this is in the bag.

Wow they'really really correcting the record today.

Watch the shilling die down after 5 PM when they go off the clock.

Can't wait brother.

Over 100 pics to my collage that I'm gonna make on November 8th

+4 bump since last Monmouth Florida poll

shill plz

Hi ctr

thecitizensaudit.com/2016/09/19/money-laundering-david-brock/

Reminder that political polls have a very weak correlation with whoever actually becomes elected.

>Watch when Trump tanks after the debates
yea, because his debate performances have been so bad.. he had 1 bad primary debate and thats because the moderator. they have been prepping him to deal with how fucking biases the moderators will be this debate. its going to be laughable how bad clinton gets rekted.

>inb4 moderator corrects trump for lying even though he was telling the truth, like obama v romney

trump is ready for shit like this. i cant wait for him to fucking glass the 4th estate

Last Monmouth Florida poll was a month ago when Hillary was absolutely dominating Trump

If you're trying to spin it as "we're losing a little less now". Well, alright then.

>out-shitpost Trump
Dude, you need to get out more.

Yeah, Dems were grossly under-sampled in the past two elections.

>Drumpsters actually believe this

we're losing less in an outlier poll .. yes

>1.3 == 5
lmao

Still about 1 month left to go. At this rate, Trump will have a hefty lead by election day.

>outlier
>able to get similar results in repeated polling

Lmao

nytimes.com/interactive/2016/09/20/upshot/the-error-the-polling-world-rarely-talks-about.html

Outlier for pneumonia week polls maybe, for recent polls, Hillary is up consistantly

+5 in the newest poll, drumpster.

>how do trends work?

This was a poll of 400 people and its down 4 points from last month by the same firm..losing half your support in a few weeks is not a good poll

Nice try literary digest

>1.3 in the average
lmao

Very few threads pop up about the polls when Trump is ahead.

Its because we don't give a fuck about polls OP.

Soon, Hillshills and cucks will join the ranks of the defeated Evangelicals and the destroyed neocons.

Minority communities don't want to vote for this globalist sycophant woman and cultural gimp Kaine. You're going to lose hard mode famm.

No shit! Democrats let Mexicans in and they vote. If there is a democratic presidency, then the next president will probably be a democrati.

400 people is fine if sampled correctly, Monmouth is a very respected pollster.

>the president is elected by the popular vote

>we don't give a fuck about polls OP.
That's because Trump is constantly losing lmao.

He is now up in nevada

>Very few threads pop up about the polls when Trump is ahead.

Why did she quit campaigning to have Obama run in her place? She's a terrible candidate and she's collapsing fast. The debate will be the finishing blow. It must make you sick to know that your warmonger queen will be crushed by Trump. You know inside that she could hardly handle Bernie, and was completely destroyed by Obama in 08. She has no chance. Deal with it.

>Thinking Trump will win the electoral college without a +1.3 point lead

was Reagan ahead in 1984 ? Oh no right he was consistently behind and then crushed it.

>implying Trump & Pence aren't neocons
Hmm.. when asked which VP Pence would most like to be like, he said he admired Dick Cheney and would like to be like his as VP. Really made me wonder...

Hillary could still win while losing Ohio, Florida and Nevada.
She has a bit of a cold but she'll be back campaigning in no time.

Lmao

THERE IS NO PANIC AT THE DNC

HILLARY WILL SURGE IN THE POLLS

MEETING ATTENDANCE DOESN'T MEAN ANYTHING EVEN WITH A X40 DIFFERENCE

MD fag here, watch MD go red this time around

Drumpftards believe she's dying, fucking idiots.

The company that did the poll is even worse. I love seeing leftists like you struggle to come to terms with the fact that Hillary is absolute garbage. The leftist oligarchy has all but openly admitted this. Your ideology is dying and you're struggling to convince yourself otherwise. You're suffering, and I love it.

Too bad trump is surging in colorado as well now

>(((NBC)))

ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/6113109/

"First, we find that electoral predictions using the published research methods on Twitter data are not better than chance."

When methods are used on a social media site, which is sure to contain more members than a news website taking polls (you'll find that the sample sizes on those polls are generally pretty small relative to the voting population, usually being

How the fucc..? What the fuck has to happen to beat this cunt?

Litterally just take a lead in Colorado. We are now that close to winning.

>Your ideology is dying

lol they don't realize that we're winning

Reminder

It isn't 2009 anymore lmao

Winning isis support maybe, defenitly not the American public's.

>see the polls goy, don't bother to go out and vote, it's hopeless
demoralize 101

Fuck off trip fag.
But I agree trump is stumped

Oh look another ironic tripnigger to filter

Polls don't matter, only the size of crowds and the amount of signs does :^)

>already setting up a scenario in which Trump bombs at the debates but still "wins"

The polls are rigged.
The media is crooked.
Clinton is a mess and nobody with a sane mind would vote for her.

Do Americans really want this?
youtube.com/watch?v=eKTsNBD5hJQ

Trump will win.

GET OUT OF MY SAFE SPACE REEEEEEEEEEE

>OP makes a blatant bait thread
>Cred Forums decides to keep responding anyway

Never change, fucking retard autists

>be Ireland in early 1900s
>Starve from lack of potatoes while the entire country is surrounded by fish

Really makes you think.

kek fuck off leaf

>OP makes a blatant bait thread
>posting the polls is bait now

no response?

Her corpse is/would be a better leader than your cheeto god.

meanwhile sanders supporters rioted every day of the dnc

I'm real worried that this is true. The electoral college map that Fox just put out has Clinton at 260 and Trump at 170 with 108 a toss up so he needs all the toss up states. It's fuckin bullshit how all the states votes go one way. They should do it by county or something. In Maryland there are Trump signs everywhere with hardly any Clinton signs but our state will go blue because of the worthless shit hole welfare city they call Baltimore. Only hope is that polls are way off. I mean it's crazy how many Trump signs are in MD, VA, WV, and Ohio.

>Watch when Trump tanks after the debates, they'll be multiple threads about rigged polls.

Judging by Trump's performances at the primaries, rigged polls would be the only explanation

Half the terror attacks are because of Trump.

He's not even president and he's already causing havoc.

>meanwhile sanders supporters rioted every day of the dnc
A tiny percentage of under 20 year old voters that wouldn't have shown up to vote anyway.

>I'm not a troll, I swear!
Explain why you're shilling for a candidate who tries to cover up her crimes by pretending to be retarded then

Not nearly as much as this shilled faggotry. That was my point.

That was my point. We've been losing in polls for over a fucking year. Here we are though, and we're going to win user.

Yeah, I hope he is calculated and ruthless too. He's politically tied to the nationalists now, and irreversibly so. In that, I hope he is as ruthless as Cheney. That's what we need.

Accordinc to that firms polling she lost half her lead in a few weeks time and is now within their margin of error.

>Trump has no chance of winning no mater what he does

>meanwhile, we have to stop him

Shut the fuck up faggot. It's all bitch boy Obama and fat cunt Clintons fault for their failed foreign policy.

>more terrorist attacks
>they hate Trump so that makes HIM the bad guy

The polls actually haven't changed the way everybody thinks. After labor day, pollsters usually change the methodology from mostly RV polls to mostly LV polls.

LV polls have shown them pretty much dead even for months now.

>>
You are at a 8 You need to tone it down to a 5

>rigged polls would be the only explanation
Trump ONLY did well in the debates because there was more than two people on stage. When clinton is up there discussing policy and Trump is flinging insults left and right, he will look like a retard.

You guys should just stop replying to the tripfag, ignore him and he'll go away.

It was bush actually, Trump makes it worse.

We need to go back to global IDs. Just for a few more months.

>pol supports a candidate with 0 (zero) political experience
>he is an outsider he will fix it
Thank god most drumpfkins are foreign and too young to vote

This 100 times. Obama has been trying for the past 8 years to clean up Bush's mess.

>nigger

Bush really??? So your admiring that for 8 years Obamas been a worthless piece of shit. You really are a stupid faggot

No, they are all because of a bunch of inbred pedophile worshiping faggots who need to go back to their sandbox. Then we need to deal with the Jews that have spread these pricks around the world to try and force more Jews to go back to Israel.

Kill yourself you ignorant faggot.

Admitting not admiring.

>this is the best argument drumpsters can come up with.

youtu.be/iI8tuwAjh5o

Trump ONLY did well in the debates because there was more than two people on stage

So having 1 opponent that debates like shit will somehow be harder?

>clinton is up there discussing policy and Trump is flinging insults left and right, he will look like a retard.

Neither will happen, Clinton's going to rely on her usual cliches while Trump talks about policy

The two most recent polls, taken over the same period, show one candidate up by five, while the other shows the second candidate up five, and this is the conclusion you draw? You're fucking stupid.

CTR is out in force today. Wonder what that means? It couldn't be weak bait that is distracting from the Emails could It? Quit falling for this shut August we have work to do.

That just make Trump supporters look bad lmao.

Autist auto correct.

this is just a clone of the other thread so i'm copypasting my reply there

>SurveyMonkey

LOL

fuck off

this is just like how trump dominates the NBC poll after it gets posted on /r/the_donald

there's a reason even nate bronze would refuse to include it in his election mode

People like Trump are just making it worse for him. But he loses his fame in less than 7 weeks.

Then the decrease is even more profound

>while Trump talks about policy
>We gonna build da wall and mexico will pay fo it
That is the extent of Trump's "policy"
God forbid the moderators ask him what the nuclear triad is.

>CTR is out in force today. Wonder what that means?

Damage control for their Combetta predicament.

Yeah, real bullish chart for Hillary

Note that Hillarys phonebank gives anyone instant access to peoples private information.

hillaryclinton.com/calls/

>Poll ending Sunday has hillary up 5
>Ctr spamming the fuck out of it
>Poll ending monday has trump up 5
>Silence

Yeah, we have filters now that we can add retarded trips to and make their shitposts disappear lmao

>That is the extent of Trump's "policy"

A lot better than MUH RAYCISS BOOGEY MAN

But now that you mention it, Trump should bring up his Tax plan more

The new poll is already being laughed at everywhere.

Literally from the same "source" (NBC) that told us Ted Cruz was leading Trump by two points nationally... in 2016.

>now we have ways to keep our safe spaces safe

Yeah tax cuts for him and his rich buddies, that will bode real well with the public.

Thanks for your input, but this board is for those 18y or older

If that was true there wouldn't be near as many Trump supporters on here.

tax cuts are better for everyone, even you degenerate wastes of space that don't produce anything of value. Especially for you, as less taxes equals more money with which useful people can incubate new ideas and possibly create jobs that you morons can occupy.

He's definitely promoting terrorism by giving them hateful screed to use in their promotional materials. Both Trump and the terrorists want a greater divide between the West and the rest. Why is anyone considering this man as president?

donaldjtrump.com/positions/tax-reform

Read this

>Trumpsters believe tax cuts are good

>the debates will be no different.
[citation needed]
you can't just say that shit, unless you some sort of time traveler. its merely speculation, a belief on your part.

At least that one Aspergers Canadian doesn't use a trip when he spams the same shit over and over again.

Nice argument

Holy shit good goy, you realize a tax cut for someone who makes billions of dollars is better than someone who makes 50k?
>it will trickle down

Using a little bit of thought (hard for Trump supporters I know) you can look at his performance in the primary debates and realize he is a garbage debater with no policy.

This guy forgot about Libya AND Syria

>Newest poll has hillary at +5.

>NBC
>polls
>28% Rep.
>34% demos
>36% indep.

It's almost like if bush hadn't destabilized the middle east those wouldn't have happened.

>please don't ignore my worthless shitposts, my ebin trollz won't work if you ignore them ;_;

It's almost like I'm not trolling

Not an argument, my friend.

If you dont think he's going to do well at the debates you're fucking delusional
Hillary will be his easiest opponent to date. Bernie was too scared to attack Hillary. trump will not be. He doesn't hold back. He's also smarter than Hillary. Hillary will also be wearing an ear piece, but Trump will still be able to make her look like an idiot

Obama leaf is a hero

Damn dude, this has to be some low effort trolling.

Here let me help you little buddy. lmgtfy.com/?q=where is Libya

>He's also smarter than Hillary.

I'm sorry, but did the Chargers already move? Oh, that's right. The decision hasn't even been made yet. In fact, it's only Week 16. Does not having the owner who cares about your city count as moving? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the team is still in San Diego? The Chargers are still in San Diego right now and they have been the best team in the city for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst stadiums in the NFL that just happens to have a lot of opposing fans because they're feeding off the lack of support of disillusioned fans. But you know what? They're still fucking here. San Diego is one of the best fucking cities in America, they had 70 degree weather in December last year and would of had rain if the weather wasn't a drought. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Chargers stay in San Diego and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Rams just announced they're building a stadium when the city needed to get just one team, just like the Chicago does. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Spanos topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the city because it's nice. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

youtube.com/watch?v=njczesGlXaQ
Watch this video and then compare it to this video

youtube.com/watch?v=Mmw-zH8QXSo

He gets destroyed every thread and still comes back the next day to spam that one graph and repeat "right wing retard"

lol holy fuck what a joke

>le cherry picked clinton cringe
Versus
>Trump when he was a democrat

Tripfagging

Seriously consider killing yourself.

think about this- Hillary was so stupid she couldn't pass the BAR in DC so she had to go to Bumfuck Arkansas to kickstart her Law/Political career

THIS ENTIRE THREAD IS SPAM IT NEEDS TO BE NUKED. HILLSHILLS ALREADY FOREVER BTFO HERE:

SEE:

/thread

sage these spam threads.

see:
you already lost this argument.

/thread

Even worse than that. Obama got in by promising change but he then perpetuated all of the bad things from the Bush years (mass surveillance, untenable foreign policy, etc.) while adding in his own dumb bullshit like race baiting and "affordable" healthcare.

see:
/thread

your entire troll-thread has been refuted already. hillshills btfo

How is the MoE for the NBC poll so low? The MoEs are usually 3-5%.

see:
it's over. you have no argument.

You never responded to me

it's literally a fake poll. see this entire thread. it's been done to death already:

All of them poll past 9/11 she'll gain when they are updated.

It's almost like you are, not a single post you make is ever worth reading

please be one of the people that leaves the country/ jumps of a skyscraper when Trump wins on Nov 8th AHAHAHAHA

this whole thread is spam. see:
yours is a duplicate spam thread.

If you choose to ignore facts, than I agree; none of my posts are worth reading.

So speculation and a fake ass poll are all you have? You are by the far the worst poster I've ever seen. I hate you more than VirtualOPTim

>facts
90% of your replies are a reaction image plus an accompanying shitpost. You don't post facts

>41 post by this ID
>Tripfag

Wow this is a new level of record corrected

Just because you don't like the poll, doesn't make it fake.

>It's pretty much smooth sailing from here onward. Obama will handle much of the campaigning at this point

Man, that's going to lead to some awkward speeches from the president about trade.

It's over lads. We had a good run. Prepare for the end.

if you choose to ignore
then none of your posts are worth reading.

/thread

see this thread:
your thread is btfo already

Look at all these shitposts
One actual fact

The majority of the "shitposts" are facts plus an image

The delusion
>I swear, I only make the most quality of posts

Meanwhile in another poll today he is literally tied in Maine. This is a reliable blue state that has voted Democrat consistently since 1988.

He's also up in Nevada. The other Florida polls show he's either virtually tied or in the lead, and they don't have a 400 sample size or a 5.0 margin of error.

>when Trump continues gaining ground despite Hillary's +5 in ONE single poll

ONLINE POLL.

MAJORITY WAS DEMS
COMPLETELY SKEWED DATA GOYS#

whats PA doing up there

Nope, florida is going to trump

>that moment when you have the entire fbi, doj, media, dnc and rnc working to elect you and you are a coin flip

hillary will get utterly btfo in november.

also this thread is a spam duplicate thread. see:

>oh shit, he's doing well. Better leave out the +7

Whoops, they already have that poll in

He'll still lose though.

seriously wayne, how many times do you have to be told to kill yourself you sick autistic attention whore fuck?

please bomb me first
i wanna die

Who?

hey shill any thoughts on my hillary phone banking script?

20 calls so far

>being honest
hello, I'm a random person from the internet who obtained your personal information from the presidential campaign of Hillary Clinton with nothing more than a burner E-mail

I'd like to read to you the information I have available to me (and anyone else by the way) about you at this time

and to remind you that cyber security is one of the most important issues facing our future leaders and this is yet another demonstration of Hillary's lack of understanding

so far so good 2 calls in

thoughts?

That just makes Trump supporters look like dicks.

>do literally nothing other than nearly die for 3 weeks
>sudden 4pt increase in polls

K

>implying he's not posing as a bernie supporter

you lose. eternally btfo

>trump supporters are dicks
no news there

>hillary STILL can't into BASIC information safeguards
not really news either

>YOU yes you there YOU have personally had YOUR sensitive data exposed by a reckless candidates corrupt fundraisers

I gotta say people are angry
but not with me

/thread, get fucked CTR, I used to never believe that you guys ACTUALLY shitted up this board but now I know for a fact that it's true.

MAGA

>13,230 likely voters
>4568 likely Democrats
>4846 Independent
>3816 likely Republicans

The NBC poll took a sample of 13,230 likely voters. This represents about 0.01% of the likely voter turnout in the 2016 race, based on the turnouts in 2008 and 2014, which is a perfectly reasonable sample size. However, the demographics are beyond fucked.

>NBC News poll, D-I-R split : 35 - 36 - 29
>Gallup 2015 poll, actual D-I-R split : 29 - 42 - 26
>Source : gallup.com/poll/188096/democratic-republican-identification-near-historical-lows.aspx

So let's break it down. Within a week of Donald Trump making significant gains in every other US presidential poll, NBC releases a poll which:
>Oversamples Democrats by 20.7%
>Oversamples Republicans by 11.5% and
>Undersamples Independents by 14.3%
And this miraculously puts Clinton back up by five points

thank you. finally someone with some common sense.

>Trump's performance at the presidential forum was laughably bad, the debates will be no different.

Doesn't matter.

US debates are a fucking circus. Ever since the Women League of Voters lost control of the debate and it became partisan all similarity to an actual college-level/academic debate was gone.

Now it's just ratings for jew networks to reap from stupid americans who think they're getting "valid discussion" and "accurate information".

Hillary Clinton could take about her emails being deleted from an act of God and Trump could say his tax records are magical unicorns, nobody would fucking call them on it.

Our fourth estate is garbage.