Fuck cars

Take the bus, airplane. Train

Cars are expensive , last time I hsd one it was in the shop 5 times a month

The transmission missed shifts and the engine was leaking oil

Cars are a pain in the ass, why own one?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL33sDslVGHmqnrAAf7RCJfQVnM2kGEclK¶ms=OAFIAVgB&v=aoHX2AyWj2Q&mode=NORMAL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hate cars. They break down constantly and are a neusance

i dont have. public transport is great, you can watch nice ladies too.

Bump, whobhere is public transit master race?

only benefit is when you want to rape someone, cars are better for that.

Don't buy a peice of shit, and you wouldn't have those problems

Heel-toe express masterrace here. Cars are for pussies with no calve muscles. Live in the city to save money. You can walk to work and to the store instead of paying for the auto-jew.

Get a motorcycle you autistic fuck

Cars are freedom. I like being able to go wherever I want whenever I want. Also I don't want to have to look at poor people on public transit.

>Wanting to die in any crash at all

Kek

I know, woman like walking too. Just walk them back to your house and fuck there

Sex is over rated anywau

wtf, I hate cars now

Because US infrastructure is based around cars.

>not having crippling depression and wanting to die every day

Might as well have fun doing it. Bikes are a lot of fun, don't fall for the Jewish tricks of self driving cars and public transit.

>Live in the city to save money
>Pay the Landlord Jew instead of the slightly less Jewish auto Jew
ISHYGDDT

tl;dr you're a girl.

>buy new car
>runs great and under warranty, don't worry about shit

or conversely,
>buy old car
>do your own maintenance, and any repair work needed yourself like a fucking man.

I've gone both routes, but currently I have a 20 year old 4wd pickup that I have had to open the hood on mayyybe once a year other than regular maintenance. Buy a repair manual, read it, fix it.

>being at the will of others when you wish to travel and see our great nation
Cars will always be a symbol of American freedom.

stop playing video games and learn how cars work.. they can be shit loads of fun pretty cheap.

I spent $2500 on my daily driver. comfy as hell, pretty good handling, 4 doors, more room than most sedans, 250hp in a 3000lb car.

>it was in the shop 5 times a month

>Buys a shit car
>"all cars are shit"

I drive a 15 year old SAAB that only visits the mechanic for an annual service. I don't use it as much since I bought my second motorcycle but it's useful when I'm unwell or need to move something large.

I just buy old Japanese shitboxes that you can fix with a screwdriver a hammer and a 10mm wrench if they ever do break.

But i do own an airplane, and it costs a fuckload more to maintain than the car.

Buy a German car and This won't happen

Must be great to think you are in the zoo every morning

San Francisco has an awesome public transport system. Shame about all the mentally ill homeless people and violent nogs who use it.

>Buying a new car
>Buying
>Going into debt for a fucking car

Used cars ranging from 2005-2013 are a better idea, senpai

Donald?

>Too retarded to properly drive and maintain a vehicle
>BUHHH THEYRE TOO EXPENSIVE AND I DONT WANNA HAVE TO DRIVE AND BE AUTONOMOUS
you're retarded

most places in usa have shit public transportation

everything here is made with using a car in mind and it sucks for niggers like me who dont drive

Anyone here have suggestions for a small pickup truck that isn't a pos?

Mr. Trump, while I appreciate you conversing with us on Cred Forums, you really should be working on the Campeign,

>Why own a car?
Because I live in the middle of nowhere and I my wife and I have 3 kids.. I actually own 3 cars.

Ford Ranger

>Being so poor that you have to go into debt to buy a car

That said, I didn't buy the car, it's a family heirloom which was bought by my grandfather and driven until his death. My father passed it onto me when he retired and bought himself a Volvo.

>Buy a German car and This won't happen
Yes it will and it will cost 3X as much to fix.

Getting rid of my car was one of the better financial decisions I've made.

Granted, I live close to work, but doing so has let me work 5/10 hours less a week, and I'm not stressed about insurance, gas, maintenance, etc.

>Implying German cars aren't a pain in the ass to fix becauae 9/10 times you dont have that part in stock

They are a fucking money pit

My 35 minute commute to work takes 2 hours and 30 minutes by bus. Both ways, that's 5 hours.

>>San Francisco has an awesome public transport system.

If you mean just the nuts and bolts, yes. It's pretty good.

The fact that our fag-run transit authority considers it "enrichment" to have EDP's, niggers, and diaper fetishists being obnoxious 24/7 ruins it.

>buy a German car

Hahahahahahahaha fuck no, Hans. If you want a car that's going to last buy a nip car.

Go with Toyota, the Official Truck™ of ISIS.

Actually I'm not even kidding, Toyota small trucks are bulletproof.

>diaper fetishists

Kek, i wish i had a 757. I just have a 1984 cessna. Pricetag is about the same as the average modern pickup, but operating costs are much higher than any car

If you buy some american garbage car and you cant drive properly (most likely true, because you dont even know what is clutch), then yeah, cars suck. Stick to a bus, woman.

Yes. You will see them if you live here long enough.

>Take bus
>Used as an accessory to Islamic crime

>Take airplane
>accessory to an Islamic crime

>Take the train
>victim of Islamic crime

Out of interest, about how much do you pay in total per year to own your plane?

This guy gets it.

Don't be a fucking pussy and learn to do your own maintenance.

Living in a middle of countryside, in Finland. Winters get -40celsius here.

Closest shop for food is 15kilometers.

Closest city 30km

>hurr durr why own a car

>Cars are expensive

They are, but in Leafland everything is expensive. Even public transit. I can barely afford to drive but I can't at all afford to take the bus every day.

My Toyota corolla had the wheel bearing take a shit, and the CV axle nut sheared off. The wheel hub assembly was $55, the new rotor was $20, and the axle was $60. One night of work and the POS was back on the road. All the parts were in stock at AutoZone, probably would have been even cheaper if I shopped online.

Cheap to insure, and decent gas mileage. Not a bad option for wagecucks.

Thanks bros

Depends on how much flying i get in. Annual inspection is about $1200 since i do most of the work. It uses roughly 11gallons/hr at at average of $5/gal and the hangar is $500/mo. The plane itself was $46k with 3300 hrs on it

Adult babies. Grown men who wear depends for the sole purpose of shitting or pissing themselves in public. Its rather disgusting, that's why I moved to rural California and took a job

Thanks, that's actually a lot more affordable than I thought it would be.

>why own one

Cause then I wouldnt be able to take this fucker out on saturday.

Reporting in, feels good man.

>cars are expensive
You can literally get on Craigslist for any city in America and could find a car that runs and drive for less than $1k

No prob. Keep in mind outdoor parking is much cheaper. Its like $90/mo instead of the 500 for my hangar. But the hangar is more or less my mancave, so it works out

>Work in an auto shop. We have a stock of parts. And we are in the middle of no where and our supply comes in via UPS every 2 days so if we don't have a part in stock the customer has to wait a few days, and German made parts take even longer

Its a pain in the ass

Because some of us work you dipshit. Am I supposed to stuff 500kg+ of tools in the fucking bus with me? Every morning at the bus stop;-okay this will take a while folks, just getting my tools with me. Oh and can you drop me completely off the route you normally drive because my construction site is pretty far away.

God fuck I hate stupid people. Fucking hippies, go die of space-aids

>be leaf
>get taxed per meter for using the sidewalk

wew lad

Enjoy your mustard gas

>why own one?

cause America?

Toyota Tacoma

>You can literally get on Craigslist for any city in America and could find a piece of shit lemon that doesn't run and requires all of your free time and money to get running for less than $1k

FTFY

Can confirm

My dream is to buy a piece of shit car and drive across the US for 6 months. :(

Also Tacomas are made in the US if you give a fuck about that.

Ford Rangers are shit.

>Actually meeting an XLR owner
Wow, so there are people who bought those things. It looked like a nice car but it was doomed from the start, people who want Mercedes SL's are going to buy Mercedes SL's people who want Corvettes are going to buy Corvettes. This Cadillac's attempt at a Mercedes SL.

Me, I opted for the SLK55 instead, but mostly because I got it for a steal.

>oy vey goyim just buy this expensive machine, the infrastructure we had the government build is only suited for cars anyway
>don't forget your insurance chaim

nu-pol is retarded

Grow some balls and get a motorcycle

> extended cab
> covered bed
Why not just get a Sequoia?

> public transportation master race
> cant afford a car

That's not master anything.

Because i wanted a truck and its my money?

That Duc bike even has a Jew nose...

Haha this. Plus you can always take the bed cap off, you can't do that in a Sequoia without a Sawzall.

Bamp

Double bloody decker

>German car breaks down
>Ends up costing at least twice what a Japanese car would cost to fix because the parts are only slightly more expensive but German engines are over designed and require 3x the amount of labor

Drove a 2001 Honda Civic for years. No problems

Got a 2011 Civic. Drove it for years. No problems

Got a 2015 Civic. Expect to drive it for years with no problems then upgrade again.

Not my fault you are stuck in minimum wage and drive a Chevy Blazer user.

>having money to buy toys
>slave

i think you got it twisted

>spending your money on a useless machine designed for pleasure
>not saving your money for practical uses

I bet you own all the gaming consoles and the newest iPhone too. Enjoy your debt.

This merc was my first car:
m.youtube.com/watch?list=PL33sDslVGHmqnrAAf7RCJfQVnM2kGEclK¶ms=OAFIAVgB&v=aoHX2AyWj2Q&mode=NORMAL
First driven by a friend of my grandpa, then by my grandpa, my father, then me. I'm sure it's still driving somewhere in africa.

You have shit tastes m8

t. city fag

hows all those niggers working out for you?

I live in a rural area and could not survive without a car.

Youll wish you owned a car once BLM shows up on your doorstep for reparations. Youwont have the money cause you cant even afford a car so youll give them your wife.

You can only spend so much on practicality.

is that an AMG?
for some reason i really don't like the "mclaren" nose so I got myself the older slk (as my self earned first car) albeit no AMG body... still love it!

>spending your money on mindless distractions and unnecessary toys instead of self improvement and practical pursuits
>not a kike pupped

YESSSSSSSS GOOD GOY!!!

Don't forget to smoke weed erryday goyim.

>car in shop 5 times, fuck cars

Sorry you're a no nothing cuck but some of us have good cars we enjoy

>useless machine designed for pleasure

It is but very convinient when I want to be an adult and go out. Plus women generally avoid men who have to take a cab to get them.

Also at the end of the day making enough money to spend on this useless machine shows how much spending power I have and also you cant call yourself American without owning one.

nigger I made 200k last year.

live in a modest house on a large lot. have all sorts of fun toys. nice cars, 4 wheelers, guns, pool. stay a madpoorfag

Also some of us are men and can fix a car if it breaks

>being so afraid of the scary monkeys that you abandon the cities your ancestors built to hide innawoods
>not being capable of defending yourself

If you aren't a farmer then the only reason to live in the country is because you're a coward hiding from the fight against degeneracy or you're so autistic that communicating with other human beings gives you an anxiety attack. Prove me wrong.

True but saving money and protecting yourself from being a debt slave is also an option. Don't fall into the kike trap that says you must immediately spend any money you get. Break their hold and free yourself.

This. Unless you live where you work or you live in a well connected big city and work in another well connected big city nearby, a car is vital.

Yeah it's the AMG 5.4L V8 Puts out around 355 HP. For an 11 year old car I still get complements on it all the time. My only complaint is the stereo sucks (Harmon / Kardon but underpowered with the top down)

Gun shaming, sex shaming, car shaming, what's next?

>Best offroad capability in its class
>24 mpg
>doesnt coat $80k fully loaded like a fullsize
>has room for the dogs
>tows my boat and travel trailer
>made in USA

Say what you will, it works for me

>Also I don't want to have to look at poor people on public transit.

*have to smell poor people

>tfw you cant wait for self driving cars so you can use a bike without being murdered by literally any contact with an object at any speed.

>If you aren't a farmer then the only reason to live in the country is because you're a coward hiding from the fight against degeneracy
lol no. the reason to leave the city (Chicago) was to take my family away. Put my kids in a school without nogs

>or you're so autistic that communicating with other human beings gives you an anxiety attack.
Cant make what I make being afraid of confrontation.

>Prove me wrong.
Enjoy your bus ride and rubbing elbows with degenerates. Raising your family around them. Dont have kids. Rape stats are off the charts compared to where im at.

Youll grow up one day, son.

Faggot shaming. Kys nigger

because public transport is even worse. Expensive, lackluster, slow, overcrowded. Might as well buy a car and save myself the hassle

All of these are such masculine things too. Couldn't imagine who might be behind this one... Looking at you, feminine leftists.

>wanting to take an hour to get anywhere more then 5 blocks away.

Yeah, you know when I did the public transit meme? When I was a teenager and living in a huge expensive city. Now that I live somewhere affordable and I'm not 14 I own a car, like any other non autistic person. Who the fucking willingly chooses to take shitty public transit?

>all my possessions will make me happy, r-right guise?
>using mindless distractions instead of using your time and money to fight for your race

The only thing you listed that is necessary for a man is a house, all that other shit is unnecessary and frivolous.

Also I pulled down 160k last year but made much better use of it than you ever could you distraction-addicted good goy.

Had a MB w211 for 7 years, not a single mechanical problem except maintenance.

ty

Thats what you get for buying a shit car and been a cuck that cant fix his own damn car

I live in Mexico City. Car is a must, public transport is beyond shit and everything is +10 miles from me.

>not having fun things I enjoy makes me a better person.

K.

Public transit is a joke in Milwaukee. 99% of the time I am the only white person on the bus. I feel so fucking bad for girls who have to use it, the few I know say they get harassed every time by some nigger asking for their number

>Live in the city to save money.

/thread

>I bought a shitty car
>never buy cars, guise

This thread is full of the dreams of those who want to get out of the basement one day.

Shot in the dark: e36 sedan?

My wife made nearly as much, brother.

We have a small mortgage compared to our income. We have 39 acres of land. Kids are in good schools. We take vacation 5 times a year. We are enjoying life.

How happy are you when youre on a city train and some crackhead starts yapping at you?

We have it way better than you. Enjoy the high likelihood of you getting robbed or even possibly pushed onto the thrid rail by some drunken homeless nigger because he's mad you didnt give him the quarter he heard jingling in your pocket when you said no.

>walking to busstop 5-10 minutes
>wating to bus 5-10 minutes(if not more)
allready wasted 20 minutes at the same place.

>bus drive slow and stop Frequently more wasting time
>5-10 minutes going from bus stop to destination

no thanks

This exactly, it takes at least an hour to get anywhere that is any significant distance away from you, and you were nice about it, you didn't even add in the fact that a good number of public transit rides require you to switch between multiple buses, trolleys, subways, etc etc.

Fix that shit nigger they literally publish manuals with step by step instructions for fixing that shit.
Most work only takes like two hours max.

>lol no. the reason to leave the city (Chicago) was to take my family away. Put my kids in a school without nogs

Coward confirmed, you should be taking back your city and countering nigger brainwashing with good parenting. Not abandoning more land to shitskins that only make up 13% of our population. How cucked can one man be?

>Cant make what I make being afraid of confrontation.

Yet your scared of fighting to take back your city for fear of triggering the scary apes. I smell bullshit, you're probably some cuck politician.

>Enjoy your bus ride and rubbing elbows with degenerates. Raising your family around them. Dont have kids. Rape stats are off the charts compared to where im at.

>Youll grow up one day, son.

Absolutely cucked. Enjoy giving up ground to degenerates. If you don't fight them in the cities they will come to you eventually. Your kids aren't safe until this country is ours again.

What kind of autistic person buys a car that dysfunctional in current year. There's a good chance op bought some British shit box to be a hipster or got cucked by Car salesman of the month Rory Goldenrod.

Yeah lemme just walk my 20 minute drive to work. What a dumb fuck.

I used to do ALL my own maintenance, everything from the wheel bearings to the damn piston rings. All because I thought a 20 year old BMW would make an awesome first car, lol! Now days I won't buy anything but Japanese cars, period. Likely the top 3 manufacturers are Lexus, Toyota, and Subaru.

Any car will last much longer if you just fucking take care of it. I can't believe how some people buy a new car, only to blow the engine at 50K miles because they never even once bothered to check the fucking oil. Or drive on their tires untill they literally explode.

Case in point, don't buy mememobiles (muh German engineering, lol), and just take care of it. That little book in the glovebox has whats called a maintenance schedule in it, use it!

Here in the great state of Montana its pretty much a necessity for me. Sorry I dont live in some urban culturally enriched shithole with access to reliable public transportation. Im so very jealous Im not able to take a subway, packed in like a can of sardines, with a bunch of niggers and spics.

>How happy are you when youre on a city train and some crackhead starts yapping at you?
>We have it way better than you.

Life shouldn't be about pleasure and happiness when your nation is burning around you and your race is dying off, but whatever let's you sleep at night.

Enjoy your toys and your delusion.

You have to be extra stupid to get a fucked up car these days as well since there are so many fucking lemon laws and shit now. You practically have to be looking for a dead car to buy one.

>you should be taking back your city and countering nigger brainwashing with good parenting.
not doing the best for your children. implying i can wage a one man war against 1 million niggers.

>Yet your scared of fighting to take back your city for fear of triggering the scary apes. I smell bullshit, you're probably some cuck politician.
lol fuck off child

enjoy rubbing elbows with crackheads

Youre in the city now, why arent you waging war buddy? Just mindlessly making your commute with your iphone headphones on. ignoring all the degenerates around you.

WHY HAVENT YOU OPENED FIRE ON THE BUS? fake ass faggot

Kek.
I have a xbone and a pc.
I haven't touched the xbone since last fall.
And I own a Samsung Galaxy S4.

I do own a new Dodge Charger.
But assume more cunt.

Stay poor.

Quit buying Chevy.

I will enjoy them. Thats why I bought them,

Ill also enjoy my kids and will live to see them grow up. Instead of having some and getting jacked by nogs in the city.

you just like arguing dont ya?

Jesus christ you are some kind of fart sniffing guru on that pedestal you built yourself huh?

All those fun things are made by Jewish controlled companies that also work to undermine the white race. You fund and serve the jews.

4/pol/ is the most bluepilled place on the entire internet. Even kikebook is better.

lulz.. back to 8 with your shitty perspective.

youre almost as bad as a nigger

>i bought a cheap car and was surprised it was a load of shit

The biggest downside to public transport is having to deal with shitskins. If I lived in a 90%+ white country I wouldn't own a car.

OP you changed my opinion with those solid arguments, better sell my cheap junker and move in to the city with all the whiggers and alcoholics and take the subway that smells like piss and shit to work instead of enjoying the peace and quiet in the countryside..

I don't buy anything but Japanese myself. Parts are cheap, everything lasts longer, and the doors don't sound like they have Legos in them 5 years later.

About the same $$ for my 172-M.

I have three cars but they are all 8-10 years old. Honda, Toyota, Lexus.

good guess, but saab 9000. I had considered e36s and e34s. e36s are hard to find that haven't been abused, found an e34 535 5-speed, but somebody got to it before me :(

I have to take the train sunday for a 8hours trip for a job.
Seriously I wish I had an comfy car

Then why are you here? Or on the Internet at all? Why do you own a computer? It's all just kike made mind control to kill the white race right? Shut the fuck up you hypocrite.

Tacomas aren't even broken in until 150k miles if you do the basic maintenence. I have 2 that I will drive until the bitter end.

You can't take back a city through sheer willpower and adrenaline.

You have to wait on the outside for the happening to begin. Once it does, you work together to do various things like ensuring the supply lines to the city remain closed. Work together to block off the roads and prevent semitrucks with food and essentials from entering the city. Then it's simply a matter of waiting a few weeks to walk into a beautiful silent city full of corpses.

I can tell you've never played an RTS like WC2 or SC Brood War. You probably grew up on first person shooters. You live for the rush of charging into battle, you have no strategic thinking.

You're like a terran marine surrounded by zerglings and instead of doing the logical thing and boarding the dropship to move elsewhere and regroup with other marines to plan an effective attack, you charge at the zerglings and die (while accomplishing nothing) because muh terran pride.

Oh well, they expect one of us in the wreckage. Looks like it's going to be you.

this is where he says its ok to use the enemy against the enemy

Right hahaha hahaha, what a fucking tool, I bet he's 16 trying to be "muh edgy redpill"

>You can't take back a city through sheer willpower and adrenaline.
that guy is troll, but you can take back a city, or at least large parts of it, through gentrification.

checking in
>USA has shit public transit
try residing in LA with no car. It's fucking hell on top of living here.

yep, youre definitely from montana.

enjoy your high and refined cattle ranching "culture"

The tacoma is my first and probably last brand new purchase. Buying used is great, you can have richfag toys on a middleclass budget

whats wrong with that?

>implying they dont have culture
have you ever lived in a rural town? shit is pretty fun. this coming from a guy who grew up in chicago and moved to a rural area in NW Ilinois

shits fun man. nothing better than having a neighbor 2 miles away that you only have to deal with when you invite them over for a bbq

Bullshit, our cities are lost. Only thing to do is nuke every population center with more than 10,000 people from orbit and hope for the best.

How far is the closest house in actuality?

I'm thinking about moving to rural Michigan. I found a nice place where the closest neighbor is 400 feet away. That seems far enough for me.

>For every car you own a white person dies

1/4 mile down the road.

My "block" which is a mile long road has 3 families living on it.

Its pretty nice.

rural areas are good cause even if your neighbor is only 400ft away they still mind their own business.

rural people value space and privacy.

my buddy over in the next town has a neighbor pretty close but rarely even speaks to them. let alone sees them.

laughed audibly

What's a good first car, Cred Forums. A sedan type that can last and won't be hard or expensive to maintain?

I might be paying 60€/month more for my car, but :

- I can sleep longer in the morning as I'm not depending on the bus' times and I don't lose time to transfer to the train etc ...

- I can drive my car anywhere and whenever I want

- There are no other people in my car

- My car has A/C

- My car is never late or doesn't come at all like the bus in winter and unlike the train, its driver never strikes.

I bought my shitbox 3 years and 45k km ago, all I did was an oil change and it still runs fine without any problems.

IMHO THAT'S FUCKING WORTH 2€/DAY

budget and local craigslist?

try /o as well, we even have a nice sticky.

Theres a sticky on /o/. have a look

I like threads like this . Good to know my cars will never run out of gas thanks to you guys . Sports cars ftw.

I've never checked /o/ before but I'll try it out, kthx anons.

>individual houses are a pain in the ass, why own one? communal apartment are the future

>in the shop 5 times a month
maybe you shouldn't have beaten the hell out of your mom's old Audi Fox

if only more people were like you, driving would be much nicer

I walk small distances like 3km or less, but walking from my house to downtown or job are like 12-15km away, even in bus It took me 1hr, just because traffic

You should buy a new car, my car (Versa Nissan) has almost 4 years, and I never had any problem besides 1 time I got a flat tyre. I plan to sell it next year or maybe in 2 years to buy a new one, so I avoid any mechanical problem.

Russian US union when?

taking a "bus" would mean taking several buses, and taking much much more time, to get to my job 50 miles away while smelling the stinky fucks that ride them

Metra and CTA have shills now?

/thread right here.

Anyone who shills for the "durr you don't need a car in a city" is a fucking NEET poorfag who can't afford one.

There is literally no reason why an upstanding member of society would ride public transport rather than owning the freedom to go wherever, whenever, unbound by anyone's time schedules.

>be riding your bike down country road
>a stupid rabbit jumps out from a field
>hit head on with front wheel
>fall off bike
>hit guard rail support
>get chopped in half

Happened here a few weeks ago.

Cars are confy.